You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees as we held each other. All the while the warm water bathed her soft back.

Looking back at me, she grinning, "That was fun."

"Another spontaneous thing that just popped into my brain."

"I love it when your spontaneity kicks in," our lips meeting.

"I guess I wasn't very quiet was I?"

"Not that time. But, Val will just have to get used to it."

"Stand up," she says, "My turn to taste you, before the hot water runs out."

I was engorged. Kathy attacked my solid pole of flesh with a vengeance. There was no slow buildup. No loving teasing. This was going to be a primal flat out blow-job.

I gasped as the cool sensitive head suddenly became immersed in the hot wet depth of her mouth. She used two hands. One hand cupping and massaging my balls. The other hand sliding up and down the slickened shaft in rhythm to her bobbing head.

I was lost in my rapidly building arousal. I could hear myself saying her name, "Yes. Kath.... Oh god Kath.... Kath, that feels so good."

Occasionally, she would gaze up at me. The slight upturn of the corners of her mouth indicating the fun she was having at the pleasure she was providing. Her fingers massaging my full testicles.

My breathing labored. I was getting close. Her fingers, that had been massaging my balls, crept up my crack. One finger lightly circled my tight rosebud. I groaned.

"I'm going to cum Kath... Oh god Kath... I'm going to cum."

Suddenly, I felt her fingertip slip through that outer ring of my brown star. That did it. The hand that had been stroking my shaft left and quickly cupped my tightening and contracting scrotum, as my balls emptied themselves into Kathy's eager, and awaiting mouth.

I helped her to her feet. She looked at me with that signature mischievous grin, opened her mouth, displaying a mouthful of my thick white sperm. Then still grinning, did a deep swallow, and licked her lips. My lips went to hers immediately. My tongue probing her sweet mouth, as I tasted myself.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

..................................................

Sunday:

I woke to a soundly and peacefully sleeping Kathy. She was on her back. Her head turned to face me. The sheet had slipped down to just above her nipples. The morning sun gave her exposed chest and beautiful face a soft golden hue. I watched as her little chest gracefully rose and fell to each inhale and exhale.

God, she's beautiful.

Those soft pink lips... visions from the previous evening ran through my brain, remembering what had been between those lips hours ago. I smiled.

Her eyes fluttered open. She smiled.

"I knew you were watching me. I could see you in my dream, just like a few days ago."

She turned and scooted over to me as I moved to lay on my back. My arms encasing her soft warm body against mine. I kissed her forehead. She nuzzled her soft cheek against my chest. The thin white sheet draped halfway down her tanned back.

"We never had our quiet time last night. Must have been all of the shower activities," I could hear the grin, "Did I wear you out?"

"I could get used to being worn out like that. I hope we didn't keep Valerie awake too long. I mean..."

"Yeah. I guess I was a bit loud. But, it was so much fun. Different. But fun."

We spent a while talking about the previous evening.

I heard a rustle in the hallway and then at our door.

"Bill... Kath... Can I come in?"

"You can always come in Val," Kathy said looking up at our friend, "What's up?"

Valerie moved to the foot of our bed, stood there, and hesitated, like something was on her mind. The last time I saw that look was just before she had asked me to pose nude for her.

"Can I get in bed, with you two?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Kathy scooted over, clearing a space between us, and smiled, "Val, you're always welcomed in our bed."

I watched as Valerie crossed her arms, grasped the bottom of her nightshirt, and then lifted it up and off her body. She held that final outstretched position for a few moments. She casually tossed the garment to the side of the bed. Our eyes met.

It was only the second time I had seen Valerie totally nude in any kind of light. The filtered sunlight bathed her entire body in a soft golden hue. Yes, I had seen those beautiful breasts in the full light of day many times. But, this was the first time I got a good view of that full dark brown triangle of wispy curls.

Valerie settled between us. I rolled onto my side, after tucking my slowly hardening member between my thighs, so I wouldn't embarrass either of us. My left arm found its way to around her neck. My right hand rested on her stomach, just above her navel, as I pressed my chest into her side. Kathy did the same, as we held our friend.

"Well, Bill. You've got your naked girlfriend back in bed with you. This time, it's not by an act of God; but, by an act of Valerie," turning her head and smiling.

I kissed her forehead.

"I don't care if we have morning breath... kiss me on my lips," Valerie's voice soft.

Our lips met for an extended 'friends' kiss.

Then, with a 'Valerie' mischievous grin, "You know, when I come to live with you guys, I'm going to have make sure I do two things at night before I go to sleep. One. To make sure I take my shower first. When you two take a shower, I'm always amazed that you never run out of hot water," I could feel Kathy giggled at that.

"Actually, we have a few times," Kathy giggled.

"Wouldn't surprise me. Like I said the other day, it's a good thing you guys don't have to pay for water. OK. The second thing... I'm going to have to get myself some earplugs or a soundproof set of headphones. God, you guys were noisy last night."

This time Kathy broke out into a full belly laugh.

"It's all his fault," she said between laughs.

"Yeah. But, it didn't sound to me like you were objecting too much," that brought another round of laughter.

"Or you," turning to me with a broad grin.

I just grinned back at her.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well, I'm thinking I should be on the road around 3:00. I need to call my mom just before I leave to let her know, if that's OK."

"Of course."

"Then all I want to do is lay out, and feel the sun on my body. To feel the water flow all around my body for the last time, for a while."

Looking at me, with a soft look, "To feel your hands put suntan lotion on me."

............................................

I was finishing putting things in the cooler, as I watched them head down the path toward the water. The bottom of their night shirts flutter against the back of their upper thighs. I guess Valerie was still a bit modest about being completely nude in front of me in the full sunlight. Unbeknownst to me... that would change... shortly.

I watched Kathy lean over and say something to Valerie. A few seconds later all I saw was two very tan backs and backsides. The each looked over their shoulders, giving me each of their classical grins, before disappearing through the trees.

I found two nude bodies awaiting me. Each on their stomachs. Each grinning broadly. I knew the drill. My shorts were off in a matter of seconds.

"God, I love watching that," I heard from Valerie. Kathy just grinned and blew me a kiss.

I sensually rubbed lotion all along Kathy's back, butt cheeks, calves, and upper thighs. Her legs were slightly parted. Applying lotion to her inner thighs, I fingers grazed her the edges of her soft lips. Her head was turned toward me. I saw a satisfying smile, as she blew me another kiss.

Valerie had been intently watching the whole time. She saw my hand disappear to Kathy's inner thigh, I wasn't sure if she knew how close my fingers came to Kathy's sex.

Moving over to Valerie, I gave her beautiful body the same treatment. I noticed she had parted her legs a bit more from the last time I had applied lotion, when she still had worn her bikini bottom; but, not to the extent Kathy did. I proceeded cautiously, as I kept my hand from getting to intimate. I did lean over and give her a kiss when I was done. I got a gratifying smile.

Kathy sat up and gave me a quick kiss, and a grin, "OK. Your turn."

I laid down and turned to face Valerie. She grinned, rose and turned a bit, exposing her delicate pink nipple and supple baseball sized tan globe of female flesh. She pulled back on her knees and sat up before my eyes could find that brown forest.

I felt four soft slick hands on my back. Slowly... sensually moving over my shoulders, sides, lower back. A pair of hands glided down the backs of each of my thighs and over my calves. I felt a single hand move up the inside of each of my upper thighs. Then, a single finger lightly grazed my exposed smooth scrotum. I let out a gasp. I suspected it was Kathy. Then it was gone. Seconds later a finger returned to gently circle the soft ball of flesh. Another gasp. That was Valerie. Then it was gone.

I was treated to two grinning girlfriends as they kissed my cheeks.

We talked about our upcoming visit. What we would do. I found out that Valerie's parents also were members of a fraternal organization... the Lyons. She said their lodge wasn't a big, or as elaborate at what my parents belonged to, but that they also did fish fries on Friday nights and small dances on Saturday night. She was pretty sure we would be visiting there, most likely Saturday night.

Valerie wanted Kathy and me to spend a reasonable amount of time around her parents, so they could get to know us. To let them know that, 'I wasn't a serial rapist'. I had to laugh at how that phrase first had stuck in her mind since our first night.

Kathy rolled over onto her back, and gave me an inviting smile as she said, "Bill, want to do my front?"

I looked over and grinned, "Is that a trick question?"

Valerie had her head turned to watch.

I sat up and once again surveyed the sensual landscape of the love of my life.

Kathy watched as my eyes, once again, took in her body, and grinned.

Her entire front was the color of gold. Her normally cinnamon colored areola had turned a bit darker, adding a nice contrast to the surrounding golden flesh. Her nipples a nice dark pink. Her honey blonde forest had been lightly bleached by the sun to the color, and texture, of corn silk.

Kathy closed her eyes.

Squirting some lotion into the palm of my hand, I coated the fingertips of my other hand and then gently moved over Kathy's forehead, cheeks, her cute nose, which I tweaked a bit bringing a playful grin. My hands followed down her graceful neck, which she had extended. I did her arms, the backs of her hands, her fingers. I watched the graceful smile.

I decided to save the best for last and moved to coat her legs. Valerie watched intently.

My lotion covered hands glided sensually over each thigh. My hand slipped into her inner thigh as Kathy gave me reasonable access. She gave a slight sigh as my fingers delicately brushed the inner juncture of her thigh and torso. I smiled. My hand moved up to glide along her hip and across the top of her soft mound... fingers extended... the tips barely brushing the soft strands.

I think Kathy was enjoying being on display to our friend as much as I was. I looked over a couple of times and saw Valerie drinking in every movement of my hands as they covered Kathy's body with copious amounts of lotion.

My lotion filled hand, made gentle circles across her taut tummy. The finger tips again just at the upper boundary of her golden forest. I could hear Kathy purring as she savored the slipperiness of my hands over her smooth skin.

Leaning in to lightly kiss each breast and nipple, I heard a slight gasp.

I had saved the best for last. My lotion covered hand glided over the outer periphery of her right breast, which had flattened against her chest. I heard a contented purr as my palm moved over and around the hardened dark peak... over and over... around and around. The purr had turned into labored breathing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Valerie with an intense look. Her eyes wide. I sensed she was contemplating if she wanted the same treatment; but, that would mean... full exposure.

"The other one... Please."

I reverently leaned in and kissed the awaiting nipple.

Kathy let out a soft gasp as my slick fingertip encircled the side of the rubbery nub, and then took in a lungful of air as my palm replaced my finger. Her left breast and nipple receiving the same degree of attention.

I reluctantly pulled my hand away. Kathy opened her eyes and gave me a dreamy smile. Our lips meeting as I softly whispered in her ear, "I love you Kath."

"I love you Bill. Are you hard? Did touching me make you hard? Did the fact that Valerie was watching you do everything, make you hard?" she whispered back.

It was soft enough that it was only shared between the two of us.

"Yes. Yes. And Yes."

She grinned at me, as her fingers encircled my girth.

Kathy and I both looked over at Valerie.

"Do to me... what you did to her... everything," her face was one of determination. She wanted this.

"Everything?" I asked. Wanting to make sure she meant 'everything'.

"Everything. If you want to."

We watched as Valerie slowly rolled to lay onto her back, her legs comfortably parted. Her soft dark brown triangle of curls, highlighted by the bright sun, on full display to my eyes for the first time. The tip of the inverted dark triangle pointing down to between her partially opened legs.

Valerie watched as I came to my knees and moved to her side. Her eyes fixed on my horizontal pole of man flesh. My scrotum hanging. I sat there and Valerie watched, as I shamelessly took in her nude body for, really, the first time.

The texture and colors of Valerie's pubic hair. Where Kathy's was soft wispy honey blonde strands that gave way to the underlying crease. Valerie's was a dense mixture of dark brown soft curls and delicate strands. Her mons Venus had a gentle upward swell that proudly displayed her full brown mat that covered her sex. Her hair was thick enough to hide everything; however, my mind was picturing that delicate crease leading to her womanhood. It did appear that the sun had lightened the very tips of the strands. Or maybe it was just my imagination. In any event, it was captivating. As the vision added to my hardness, if that was possible.

"My gosh, Val... you're so sexy."

She broke out in a grin, "You're not too bad looking yourself," her eyes feasting on my rigid member, "So, you'd better get to work before I get sunburnt. It would be difficult to explain to my mom how my boobs got sunburnt."

I knew she was being funny. There was no way those golden mounds would burn. Especially not after a week of nude sunbathing.

Fingertips grazing along the upper edge of that dark brown patch of soft fur. I gave her body the same loving and tender attention I gave Kathy's, even to the point where my hand slid along her inner thighs. My fingertips a fraction of an inch away from the edge of her sex. I did hear a gasp.

Kissing each nipple, before making sure each of her soft mounds was adequately protected, our lips found each other's.

Pulling back, I looked into those soft brown eyes, "I love you Valerie. Always have. Always will."

Her smile soft. She softly stroked my face, "I love you Bill. Always have. Always will."

Laying on my back, between the two of them. I looked over at Kathy. Her eyes were focused on my erect pole. The glans a bright pink in the sun. She had a mischievous grin. I inwardly groaned at what could be swirling around inside that active imagination of hers.

"Valerie. I think WE need to make sure Bill doesn't get sunburnt... anywhere."

I had a naked girl on each side of me. Their golden skin glistening. Their faces beaming at the fun they were about to make happen.

They each oiled up their hands and then proceeded to coat my shoulders, chest, and stomach... stopping just at the border of my dark pubic hair. Skipping to coat each leg. Each thigh. The backs of each of their hands brushing the sides of my smooth scrotum as they coated my inner thighs. I gasped. My dick did a throb at each sensual touch that occurred again... and again... and again. The each grinned at my reaction.

Kathy sat up and said, "Val, there's one spot left, well maybe two, that needs to be protected. I'm going to leave that to you, and just going to lay here and watch."

Kathy leaned across my body. I watched as she gave Valerie a full kiss, that Valerie returned with equal passion.

I watched as Valerie took the bottle of lotion and held it a few inches above my exposed sack. I gasped as the thin stream of lotion made contact. She grinned. I gasped again, as her hand made gentle circles around that smooth soft pink ball of loose wrinkled flesh.

"Do his balls. He likes having you massage his balls," I heard from my right. I looked over to see a smiling face. She blew me a kiss.

Valerie's slick fingers gently massaged each full sphere. I groaned. My dick did a visible throb. A clear drop of precum oozed out.

"What's this?" Valerie rubbing her fingertip through the clear slippery fluid.

"It's called 'precum'. It's when a guy gets excited and starts producing some lubrication. It tastes pretty good," she grinned.

"I think I'll pass on that."

Valerie turned her attention to the erect shaft and glistening pink glans. I again gasped as she tipped the bottle and poured a thin stream. She watched as the lotion covered the head and flowed down the engorged shaft, and over my scrotum.

"Want to make sure everything is covered. Especially this part," her hand moving from the base to encircle the sensitive head. The palm of her hand moving slowly over... and over... and over the glistening head. I groaned.

"Val, if you don't stop. I'm going to make a mess."

"That's the idea," I again heard from my right, "Go ahead, Val. Finish him. Make him cum."

Valerie's hand stopped and looked back at Kathy in a bit of a shock at what Kathy had just told her to do. Giving her permission to cross a line.

"But Kath... he's your boyfriend... your lover, and soon to be husband. Are you sure? I've never done that before. I don't know what to do... How to do that."

"First... yes I'm sure. You love him. He loves you. And, yes. He's all those thing to me. I would love to see your friendship deepen. But it's up to you. All you have to do, is keep doing what you're doing."

Valerie looked at me. Her eyes asking if I was OK with us crossing a line she had set that one afternoon in her dorm room after she had drawn my nude sketch.

"Come here Val."

I pulled her down on top of me for a long long deeply loving kiss.

"I know I've got you all worked up, again. Bill, I..."

I held up my hand to stop her.

"Val. I know what you're thinking and were going to say. If you decide you don't want to... That's fine. And, no. You're not a tease. You're my friend that I dearly love. Always have been. Always will be. Nothing will ever change that."

Looking back at me with those soft brown eyes, "Would you like me to?"

"I want that to be your decision. I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do. Of anything that you're not comfortable doing."

"That's not what I asked."

Her voice soft. Her hand still wrapped around my oiled shaft.

I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand, as I looked, again, into those soft brown eyes, "Yes."

A smile appeared, as our lips met again.

Sitting back up, she poured more lotion.

"Show me how to do this," she playfully grinned.

"Like this," my hand slowly moving up and down the shaft and over the dark pink crown.

Her hand replaced mine. My hand found its way to her soft breast. I played with her nipple as she stroked me. Her 'serious' face was replaced with one of joy and playfulness, as I let out gasp after gasp. It meant a lot to me, knowing she was enjoying herself by finally giving me pleasure. Joy to herself that any notions of being timid, or uninterested in sexual feelings were vanishing.