You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed.

"I love you, Kathy my love. With all my heart. With all my soul."

A deep and gentle kiss, as I kissed her soul.

"I love you, Bill my love. With all my heart and with all my soul. Forever and ever."

I went to move off, as I was certain the soft underlying sand wasn't as comfortable as the waterbed.

"You're not going anywhere," as Kathy tightened her embrace around me and inside of her. I nuzzled my cheek down into her neck and kissed the soft flesh.

As we lay in our combined euphoria, we each noticed that the mosquitoes had not entered our aura of love and passion. Aphrodite?

Naked and entwined in body and in spirit, we rocked and stroked and thrust together in harmony, a long, slow process of giving as much pleasure as we could to our lover while lovingly accepting what they bestowed upon us. Jessi clutched me to her, crushing her breasts against me, as I hugged her close and kissed her as if it was the last, most important thing I would ever do.