You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were happy not to go anywhere, after the long drive. Her mom had made a meat loaf. So, we all sat around the kitchen table, and got caught up on the last six months... Kathy and her mom with wine coolers. John and I with beers.

Her mom made the comment that she was happy to see that the ring fit so well. Kathy went through the story of our visit to the jeweler and his comment on the rare quality of the stone. It was the first time she had heard that; but, thinking about it, it didn't surprise her. Kathy's grandfather had been overseas during the first War, and somehow came into possession of the diamond. That he proposed to her grandmother shortly after returning.

We filled them in on our jobs. Valerie's school and of course living with us. Her mom wondered what we did on our first Christmas Eve together. Kathy smiled and told them about us going to church with my parents. Judy was a bit surprised, but pleased. She relayed what Kathy had told me that they weren't real 'church goers'. I relayed my upbringing.

It was fun. Most of the time I was quiet, and content, to watch the family reunite. Kathy and I were surprised when her mom handed each of us a card with a $75 gift certificate to a major department store.

The evening was winding down. John couldn't resist any longer. He broke open the Cognac. Kathy wasn't too much of a hard liquor drinker, so he and I toasted.

We were tiring. The long drive. We knew that tomorrow was going to be an emotion packed day. We got final hugs from each before they left.

Kathy's arms went around my neck. I felt tears through my shirt. I held her tight.

"I can't believe how much I missed them. I should've come down sometime over the summer," she said as wiped her eyes.

"I know. I was thinking of that earlier. I know we were busy and all. We'll do this again... soon... I promise," kissing her forehead.

"I know. And, thank you."

A warm gentle kiss followed. Then, "I'm going to take my shower. You'll know when I'm done. Then it'll be your turn. I'll be waiting for my fiancée with open arms and open legs. You mentioned earlier... something about my flower... It'll be waiting for you too."

I felt a twinge below, as I looked into those sparkling blue gray eyes.

True to her word. I found my love on the futon. Naked. Legs open. Her open flower glistening. Each petal pink... wet with her arousal. Her primal scent floating up and into my nostrils.

"Is this how you remember my flower?" her hands reaching down. Her tiny fingers pulling herself open. I swore I could see all the way to her cervix.

I nodded.

"Do you want to taste my flower?"

I grinned and nodded.

"Do you want to drink what I am making for you... and only you?" her voice low and raspy.

I nodded again, because at this point I couldn't speak.

"Come. My love... it's all yours... and only yours."

But first. Those beautiful little breasts and very engorged nipples needed some deserving attention.

"mmmm. You can't help yourself can you? I offer you my flower and you go straight to my little breasts. I love you so much."

"First things first."

Planting a kiss on each sea of soft flesh. She gasped as I flicked the sensitive hardened pebble with the tip of my tongue. Kathy hissed as my fingers closed, catching her nipple between them, pulling and stretching her swollen, and aching, nipple still more. Her smile broadening in her pleasure. She cried out with surprise and joy as I softly thumbed her nipples.

"Oh God, Bill. How do you turn me on so easily?"

"Because I love you. I love every inch of you... inside and outside. This beautiful sexy body. These beautiful sexy little breasts. This beautiful mind of yours."

"Yes, Bill. Kiss my sexy breasts. Kiss my sexy little breasts. Kiss em. God I love this. And I love you."

"I love you too, Kathy," I got a big smile at that, as my tongue bathed each erect nipple to the sweet sounds of her soft cooing.

Looking up into those soft blue gray eyes, I grinned.

"Something's calling me. I can hear your flower calling my name. Wanting my tongue to taste it. My lips to kiss it. To drink from it."

"Yes. Taste me. I so want you to taste me."

I made my way down her smooth stomach. Through the sea of fine wispy blonde hair. Her smooth thighs against my cheeks were heaven. The scent of her arousal rising, like steam from a boiling tea pot, overwhelming my entire sense of smell, almost to the point of intoxication.

I breathed deep. Filling my lungs with the bouquet of her unique essence. How could any man not care enough to appreciate his woman in such an intimate manner?

Her labia were swollen in anticipation and invitation. They had turned from a soft pink to a fiery red. Fueled from that fire that was burning deep inside. A river of her arousal pouring from the gaping opening. I needed her.

The first touch of my soft tongue to her opening was greeted with an intense wet heat, followed by a low growl that came from deep within her core. I bathed each delicate petal, along each soft side. Teasing playfully, up to Kathy's hidden button. Her left hand gently rustling through my hair. Her right hand gently massaging her soft breast and toying with her sensitive nipple.

Soft sounds of her rising pleasure filled my ears. I smiled as I looked up past the rising and falling of her breasts to see her head back. Eyes closed. A soft smile across her slightly opened mouth. She must have sensed my gaze, as her eyes opened. She blew me a kiss and mouthed, 'I love you'. I briefly pulled away from my prize and returned the kiss and my own, 'l love you'.

Her clit seemed to vibrate as my tongue slowly drew circles around the base, then gently pursed it between my soft lips, and pulled away. Flick, swirl, lick. My lips closed around her clit and my tongue bathed it in joy.

Her previously soft sounds changing to sounds of a building eruption. The explosion happened immediately as my fingers entered her furnace, swirled, and tenderly danced within her.

Her hands left my hair and her breasts. I looked up to see her face smothered in a pillow, muffling her cries of release. I watched her little body jolt and spasm. Her inner muscles clamping down on my fingers. Her hips rising off the bed.

"Come up here and kiss me... Oh, please kiss me."

I covered her opened body with mine. Our lips meeting. Her frantic tongue tasting her arousal. The head of my very very hard erection nuzzling against her wide opening. Begging to enter.

"In me," she pleaded.

No hands were necessary. I moved my hips, coating my length with her slippery dew. My cock had the path to the entrance to her inner molten core memorized. Rolling my hips, the sensitive tip gently kissed the portal to her love canal. Our eyes focused on each other, as I made slight hip movements. Letting the sensitive glans pierce those soft inner lips, and then withdraw.

"Enter me. Plea...se enter me." she softly whispered.

This part never loses its novelty. One moment I would be butting up against a semi-impenetrable barrier- hot, wet, incredibly soft, yet tight, and the next I'd just pop through. And Kathy would just hold me there, her muscles gripping me like a hot wet little fist. Her moan was long and lustful, as I journeyed through her velvety glove.

"God. Kath. You feel so good... you always feel so good."

"You too. Every time. I love having you inside of me. Can you feel my insides?" she cooed. "Can you feel how wet and squishy I am? That's just for you... and only you."

"How's this?" as I gently rolled my hips. My hanging scrotum brushing her soft cheeks.

"mmmm that is perfect. You know me so well. You know when I like it slow and tender. And when I want it fast and hard."

Her fingernails scraping lightly up and down my back. The soft sounds of her pleasure had returned. I looked up to see the contented smile as I continued to slowly roll my hips and stroked myself through her soft warm sheath.

I pulled out again and she met my next thrust, taking me in almost to the hilt. Hooking her elbows under her knees, she pulled them apart. Kathy feasting on the depth of my penetrating stroke.

"I love it so much when you get really really deep inside of me. I can almost feel you in my stomach."

Our lips meeting. My tongue sweeping over her white teeth. Our tongues meeting. The tips touching, dancing, and lingering.

Her hips in sync with mine, as I made love to the only one that made my life complete.

Minutes later, "A little faster. Please."

"I'm not going to last much longer."

"That's fine. Tell me when you're going to cum. I want to watch you. I want you to look into my eyes when you empty your balls deep inside of me," she panted... legs opened wide.

That did it. Half a dozen strokes later, "Oh Kath... I'm going to cum."

I frantically found her eyes. One final deep... deep thrust. My mouth open. My essence boiled out of my balls, erupting in spurt after spurt of hot, thick semen that hit Kathy's insides like the jet of a firehose. Her muscles tensed; arms, legs, abdominals, pelvic floor, vagina, all dragging me into her clenching embrace. Shuddering and gasping, I tumbled over the precipice, and collapsed.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie."

A kiss and a loving smile, remembering that the last time I had said her complete name, I was kneeling in front of her.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

We stayed coupled as we relished our closeness.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything... and I do mean everything," kiss, "But you are getting heavy. It's not like our water bed," she giggled.

We uncoupled and Kathy draped her warm body over mine. My arms instinctively wrapping her in our own little protective cocoon.

She said she would stay a bit longer; but, would return to her own bed. She was concerned about falling asleep and not getting back to her bed before her brother woke up. She said she had planned on getting up early, when she heard her mom in the kitchen. She wanted to help. And it would give her some, much needed mother and daughter time. She promised she would bring me coffee. Then added with an impish grin, 'and maybe a surprise'.

.........................................

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee preceded Kathy's arrival. She was dressed casually: jeans and a tee shirt. She was wearing a bra, as she didn't want to freak out her brother.

She said she really enjoyed that time with just her and her mom. That she missed it. It wasn't the same as talking over the phone. On the phone, because of the long distance rates, she felt like she had to rush through their talks. It was nice to just slowly talk. Promised to share most of the details of their conversation on our way home. She did comment that her mom said that she had never seen her happier. Kathy smiled and said she told her that it was because of me. Her mom did ask what I had gotten her for Christmas. She said she could see it after she changed. Her mom was intrigued. Kathy wanted to make sure I would be there when she showed it.

Giving me a playful smile, "I remember last night when I left that I told you I would bring you coffee this morning."

I nodded.

"I also remember something about, 'maybe', a surprise", grinning, "Would you like your surprise?"

I nodded wordlessly.

"This is the third time I've gotten to wake you here in this bed. I also remember that each time I gave you a hand-job."

Her hand sliding under the blankets to find, and encircle, my quickly hardening member. I let out a gasp. The grin changed to a playful smile.

"Look what I found," the blanket disappearing. Kathy staring at what was filling her hand. Her hand moving further down to cup my smooth scrotum.

"And there's more here," gently squeezing, "I'll bet these are all full. Do you want me to empty these?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Yes what?" grinning, as her fingers gently massaged each orb.

"Please empty my balls. Please make me cum," my voice was one of need.

Leaning down, she kissed my cheek.

"Let's do something different. Stand up," a huge grin was spread across her face. Her eyes wide with mischief.

I watched as Kathy sat on the edge of the bed, pull her tee shirt up and over her head. The simple cotton bra was next. Her nipples were a dark pink and erect.

"I want you to cum on my breasts. Would you like that? To watch your thick white semen shoot out and cover my little breasts and nipples?"

"Yes. I want to coat your sexy little breasts. I want to make them white with my sperm."

"You have to be quiet."

Her one hand began a slow stroke while her other hand gently massaged my loose and hanging balls. Kathy's eyes alternated between watching her hand move my short foreskin up and down and playfully looking into my eyes. Soon the playful look was replaced with a look of intensity. Her hand had become a blur. Her left hand tightening around my sack as I readied my release.

The first thick rope hit her right breast just above her nipple. I watched as she quickly readjusted her aim and the second rope hit her left nipple. I watched in amazement as her mouth took the last, and final shot.

Sitting back, I watched two white streams trickling down her little chest. A tiny white droplet fell from her left nipple. She grinned.

"Look at the mess you made."

"Allow me to clean you up," I kissed her.

Kathy grinned. She didn't care that I had 'morning breath'. She knew that in a few minutes I would have 'semen breath', just like she had many times before.

Once clean Kathy stood. Our lips met as I held her close.

"Did you like your surprise?"

"I always love your surprises," kiss, "Just like I'll always love you."

.........................................

Judy was busy at the sink when I emerged, after a warm shower.

"Man, Judy, it smells wonderful in here."

"Kathy tells me your mom really puts on a spread. Want some more coffee?"

She joined me at the table. I could hear the upstairs shower.

"I need to take a little break," she said casually as she sat across the table from me.

Looking off into the distance, and then back at me, "I don't know what you've done to Kathy," my heart stopping for a moment not knowing where this was going. I should have known better.

"Bill, it's been years. And I literally mean years, since we have seen her so happy. I'll admit, we were not nuts about her moving so far away. And, as you know, not thrilled at the prospect of you two living together. But watching you two last night. Listening to Kathy talk about the things you guys have done. The excitement in her voice. She's deeply in love with you. And I know that you are deeply in love with her. She told me every word you said to her when you asked her to marry you. Do you know that she told me that every time she reads them, she starts to cry, because she knows that you meant every word, from the bottom of your heart."

A big knot formed in my throat. I knew that if I tried to speak, that my voice would crack.

"Thank you for not betraying the trust I put in you that afternoon when I put that ring in your hand. Tom said I was crazy. I told him that I knew you were a trusting guy that would do right by our daughter."

I kind of laughed, as I told her my mom had kind of said the same thing.

"Today's going to be hectic. If you two want a break. Feel free to have some alone and quiet time outside. Go for a walk. A long walk, if you want to."

About that time, Kathy had entered the kitchen. Once again, she took my breath away. Today, she wore a royal blue high collar sweater. The gold hearts of the pendant a sharp contrast to her sweater drew your eyes to blue sapphire that sat high on her chest. Then those slacks... Those light blue slacks hugged her firm little bottom.

Her blue gray eyes sparkling as much as the diamond on her left hand. I even heard her mom do an, 'Oh My'.

"Kathy... the pendant... it's beautiful."

"Bill's Christmas present to me. He had it made especially for me."

"I recognize your birthstone; but, those other two?"

"Bill's and Valerie's."

I could see Judy's eyes open a bit.

"And I have one too," pulling mine out from under my shirt.

"And Valerie as one also," Kathy added.

This time, Judy's eyes went wide, as the depth of our combined connections sank in.

Kathy stepped closer, as her mom took in the design and craftsmanship.

"I know a little about handcrafted jewelry. Whoever did this was really good. And the design... his?"

"Yes."

I gave her the story on the how I found him and the process.

......................................

The afternoon was chaotic. Kathy was the center of attention by all of the aunts and her one grandmother from her dad's side. I loved it. It was extremely evident that everybody had missed her. The pendant received almost as much attention as the diamond ring. Everyone asked the obvious question... 'When?' I let Kathy do all of the explanations. She did a good job of deflecting the questions of where and who she was living with. At one point, an aunt asked me if, 'I lived close to the two of them'.

Kathy looked at me, grinned and simply said that, I did. Her aunt saw the 'non-verbal' communication and offered a slight grin.

Judy shooed Kathy out of the kitchen every time she went to help. Finally, we stood off to the side and visited. My hand in hers, the whole time.

Tom did a simple grace. Here, everybody held hands as he delivered it. Kathy to his right. Then me, and one of Kathy's favorite aunts. John gave thanks for everybody's health. Gave thanks for the gathering of their complete family, including the addition of the future family member. Kathy squeezed my one hand. Her aunt my other. He then added that it extended to the little ones beyond that. I could hear Kathy giggle, as she gave me another squeeze. He asked for guidance and strength. Ending with a request to grant us a safe journey back home.

Dinner was great. It rivaled my mom's. Desert was Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. Kathy and my plates also included a thick slice of Cheddar Cheese. The rest of the family looked on with curiosity. Judy brought out a separate plate with more slices of cheese. By the end, everybody was convinced that that was the only way to eat Apple Pie.

Kathy was again shooed out of the kitchen. We took a nice slow walk.

I held her tight. Her head on my shoulder. My cheek resting on top of soft blonde hair. Occasionally I would raise up and kiss the top of her head.

We didn't talk about anything in particular. Most of the time we just enjoyed the quiet, the closeness, and our shared thoughts.

The afternoon progressed. By the time we returned, a card game had started and there was a football game going on. The 'adult beverages' were flowing freely. Kathy was getting tipsy. It was fun to watch, as she relaxed with her family. The tipsier she got, the more her hands would roam over my back. I loved it. Her family noticed and would grin at each other.

We ate again, and then everybody left. Judy and Tom were beat. They relaxed for a bit, before Judy announced she was going to take a shower and go to bed. It was only 9:00.

Half an hour later, Kathy's warm body draped comfortably over mine... warm bare skin to warm bare skin. I once again wrapped her in our own warm cocoon.

She talked about her family. Again, how much she missed them. I again promised we would not let time get away from us, again. She did say that perhaps her mom and dad might visit us around Easter. The time she spent with her mom that morning was perhaps the highlight of her day... except for the morning hand-job. I couldn't see it; but, I could hear the smile.