You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy's said how excited her mom was to get to plan a wedding. She said I would probably be bored most of the next day, as that was what they were going to do. Then with the playfulness, that I loved, told me that she would make it up to me later. I gave her a light kiss and a squeeze.

Kathy left just before the sun came up. I got a morning kiss, and then watched her tight little bottom disappear. I grinned to myself... what a cute firm little bottom.

..........................................

Kathy was right. I was bored; but, I got into a couple of football games with Tom and Timmy. I did pick up on a few bits emanating from the kitchen.

"Where do you think we should have the reception? How many people do you think we should invite? What food should we have? What color do you think the bride's maids should be? How many bride's maids do you think you will have?"

Then I heard her mom say, "Kath, your dad and I need to find a church. We need to start going. We can't just walk in the front door and ask the minister to marry you guys."

I sighed. We were ten months, or so, away. Reason number 30 on why it's great to be a guy, "Wedding plans take care of themselves".

Being an avid Packer fan; today one of the games was between the Packers and St Louis Cardinals. From that point on, I mostly blocked out the conversations from the kitchen. Tom and I were into the beers by the middle of the first game. There were plenty of snacks left over from the previous day, and, of course, turkey sandwiches. It was fun. It was relaxing. We got to know each other a little better in a more personal setting. He's a great guy. Again, reminded me of my dad. And Timmy is a great kid. I can see why he and Kathy are so close.

Kathy and I were planning on leaving early the next morning. Putting us back home a bit after noon. Kathy gave me a playful grin, when she reminded me that Valerie had classes. That we would be alone for a few hours, so I could receive my 'reward' for my patience. Unpacking would have to wait. Then I remembered what she had told me on the way down here... that there wouldn't be a bra... and perhaps, something else would be missing on the trip back home.

We were up early to express our thanks for the weekend and the Christmas gifts, before they all went off to work and school. It was hard to watch Kathy say 'good-by' to her mom, dad, and brother. We promised we wouldn't let this amount of time pass before getting together again. Easter was on our calendar for their visit. It would be fun.

When we were alone, I held her as she wept.

.................................

We were on the road twenty minutes later. At this point, we just wanted to get home, back to our bed.

Once I hit the interstate, Kathy pulled off her baggy sweatshirt and threw in the back seat. She wore a thin white tee shirt with a very open top. The shadows of her areola topped with her darker erect nipples, was a vision of pure innocent sexuality.

Kathy leaned over, kissed my cheek, and rested her head against my arm. I put my arm around her and rested my hand on her shoulder. I felt her move my hand from her shoulder to the top of her shirt. I got the hint as my hand moved down her chest to cup her small bare warm breast. Kathy moved her right hand to cover mine through the thin top. I got another tender kiss on the cheek, as she snuggled, and got comfortable.

From the time we had left her parent's house, we hadn't said a word. Kathy was in a somber mood. Once again, I made a promise to myself that we would visit more frequently. A couple of minutes later, I could tell that she had fallen asleep. I knew she was tired. The night before she slept restlessly. I think it was the anxiety of having to say 'good-by' to her family the next morning that kept her awake.

I kept a comfortable cruising speed. At one point a pick-up truck had passed by, only to slow and drop back to my right. I looked over and saw a young guy, in the passenger seat, watching where my hand was with a bit of a grin. I grinned back. He gave me a 'thumbs up'. Then, they sped off.

About half an hour later, Kathy woke. She was in a better mood. We talked about the weekend. She reminded me that the last time we had driven like this... my hand cupping her breast, was on our return trip to school last Thanksgiving. I told her about the pick-up truck and the 'thumbs up. She thought that was funny.

.........................................

We got home around 12:30. The suitcases were left in the kitchen. Kathy took my hand and headed for the shower. I knew what we would be doing for the next few hours, as Valerie was in class. We had lots of time.

We emptied the hot water heater.

Then, I tasted every inch of her delicious body. I watched, through the mirror, as Kathy slowly feasted on my hardness. I watched her as she sealed her lips around the base of my smooth scrotum and then slowly pulled back. All the time our eyes locked.

Soft cooing sounds as I drank her essence, as I made love to the most beautiful flower in the world. The soft sounds changing to cries of pleasure as she exploded from deep inside.

We held each other tight as we sat in our 'Lotus" position. I watched her slowly ride me in both Cowgirl positions. Reverse Cowgirl is always a treat. I could watch as her inner wet lips would move in and out, following my hard shaft, as she changed directions. Her delicate pink star looking back at me.

"Make love to me," her eyes soft and loving.

We gently rolled. On my elbows. Her lovely face inches from mine. I gently rolled my hips. Slowly moving in and out of her warm tightness. Her hard nipples brushing through my sparse chest hair. Kathy slowly glided her fingernails up and down my back.

"Yes... Just like this... my love," her voce soft. Our lips meeting.

I don't know how long I continued my slow rocking. All I know is that I was treated to the most beautiful sounds a woman can make as she's being loved to. Whispering my name. Running her fingers through my hair. Her heels slowly moving up and down my back and thighs. Wrapping her legs around my back and locking her heels. Pulling me into her with each loving stroke. My pubic bone gently pressing against her center of pleasure. At times, feeling her inner walls tighten with each filling stroke. Other times I was treated to her soft velvety walls of her natural tightness.

"God Bill. I could do this for hours. You feel so good. I love feeling you inside of me. The closeness."

The time in her parent's basement a few nights ago, was fun and loving. But, it didn't come close to this. To this reuniting. To this re-bonding.

"Bill. Do me. I want to feel you cum. Look at me when you cum. I want to see you when you give me everything you have... Everything that is made for me, and only me."

I picked up the pace. I focused on those soft blue gray eyes. Just as Kathy was focusing on my green eyes. Staring deep into each other's soul.

"I'm going to cum Kath."

"Yes. Cum for me," her embrace growing.

Taking a deep breath on my last plunge into her depths. Kathy rolling her hips to give me complete and deep access... I filled her... and filler her. Her loving smile as she savored our joining.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy."

Kiss.

We quickly rolled so that Kathy was on top. She scooted down to take as much of my softening length as she could and rested her head on my shoulder. My arms encasing her little body.

And that's how a smiling Valerie found us.

.............................................

New Year's Eve. Kathy and I wanted to spend our first New Years together, instead of going out to the bars and getting all rowdy. Valerie was going to meet up with some of her girl friends, she had gotten to know in her classes. She was going to spend the night at one of their places, so she wouldn't have to worry about driving home. We were relieved to hear that.

The stroke of midnight found us nude. Kathy sitting on my lap in front of a warm fire. I was buried deep inside her warm loving body. Our lips making love to each other. My tongue bathing each of her lovely sensitive nipples.

As we said "Goodbye" to the previous year. A very busy, and satisfying, year that brought 'US' together. A year where our love and devotion to each other deepened. A year that brought our very dear friend, Valerie, back into our lives.

We said "Hello" to the coming year. A year that promised to be the highlight of our young lives, and the beginning of our long and loving life together as 'man and wife'.

Valerie looked like shit when we briefly saw her around noon, before disappearing into her room. Kathy and I grinned, "Amateurs".

................................................

We got back into our routines.

One evening, when the two of them were alone, Kathy had asked Valerie why she never went out on a date. Valerie said it wasn't due to the lack of requests. She was concerned how I would react. Kathy quickly said that if I saw that she was happy, that I would be the happiest guy alive. She reminded her of our relationship when we were at school, before she entered the picture. Valerie added that that relationship had changed. The closeness had changed... it had deepened and gotten stronger. Kathy knew that. Still, she encouraged her to just try once. See what happens.

Wednesday evening as we ate dinner, Kathy and I each noticed that Valerie was quieter than her usual bubbly self. I chalked it off as something in one of her classes was bothering her; but, that would be unusual. She was doing well in all of her classes.

Then, out of the blue, she asks, "What are you guys doing Saturday night?"

It was an unusual question, as Valerie knew we never really made plans. Things just happened. Kathy and I looked at each other... Non-verbal communication. Something more was coming.

"Hadn't really thought about it. Why?" I asked.

Taking a deep breath, "I have a date," the look was tentative, as she studied our response; but, mostly mine.

I smiled at her, and said, "Good for you Val."

Her face changed from tentative to a big smile. She jumped up, came around the table, and gave me a big hug. I was perplexed. Kathy would later explain.

"OK," not wanting to sound like I was interrogating my daughter as a concerned father, "Who is this guy and where did you meet him?"

"His name is Tim. He's not in any of my classes. Remember I mentioned, a while back, that there was an off-campus coffee shop that I would go between classes to read and do some studying?"

Kathy and I both nodded.

"Well, a couple of weeks ago, the place was pretty busy. I was reading at a booth and this guy asks if he could sit, as the rest of the tables were full. He seemed decent, a little older than me, so I said 'sure'. We talked. He works in the area as an electrician with a few of his friends. Anyway, he started showing up when I was there. Yesterday, he asked if I wanted to go to a movie Saturday night," looking at Kathy, "I thought about it and thought 'why not?'."

Kathy smiled. Something was between them. Kathy would later tell me, in our 'alone time' all about the conversation they had.

"Good for you Val. We can't wait to meet this guy."

"Well," hesitating, "I've got a request. Would you two mind not being around when he picks me up...? At least not the first time. I just don't want to go into all of the details of my living arrangements at this point."

"Sure. We understand."

Turns out, that was the best thing that could have happened.

Saturday night, Valerie was like a teenager going out on her first date. She and Kathy spent hours in her room, as Valerie tried on various outfits, deciding which would be best for 'just a movie', and a little dancing at a small neighborhood bar.

When she came down, she looked wonderful. Beige slacks that draped over her little bottom in an enticing manner. Her top was a long sleeved button down pastel blue blouse. It was 'cute', without being too sexy. The top button undone. Her makeup was just as alluring as I remembered our 'first date'.

I smiled as only a proud father can. She gave me a hug, and Kathy and I disappeared upstairs to wait by the window in a darkened bedroom.

Soon, a pickup truck came up the driveway. Nice looking truck. We hurried to a room that faced the back to watch. It was dark, so all we could tell was that he was decent size. He did open, and hold, the door for Valerie. A good start. Then, they were off.

Kathy and I were alone for a few hours. The plan was to make pizza from scratch and then have some quality 'alone time', that we hadn't had in a while.

11:00 - Basking in our afterglow, the phone rings. We both jumped and then looked at each other with looks of fright. There was no doubt in either of our minds of who was on the other end of the line. An 11:00 phone call is never a good sign.

"Hello."

"Bill. Can you come get me?" there was a sound of dread in her voice.

"Where are you?"

She told me where she was. I knew of it. It was a neighborhood dive bar.

"We'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Whatever you do... DON'T LEAVE. Lock yourself in the ladies room, if you have too. Kathy's already dressed. We're on our way."

I parked toward the rear of the bar. You could hear the loud country music through the closed windows, and laughter inside.

Kathy and I drew stares as we entered. We were not 'regulars'.

There were about five couples scatted around and seated at tables. Another ten men and women seated at the half filled bar. Everybody seemed to know everybody. Over toward the left, and set back a bit were about half a dozen guys around a pool table. Beer bottles on the pool table, and on a back shelf. Cigarette smoke permeated the still air. It was a 'hick' bar. Valerie was nowhere to be seen.

Kathy made a beeline to the ladies room. I went to the bar and ordered a beer, so as to not draw too much attention by just standing there.

Ten minutes later, Kathy joined me with a look of concern that I had never seen before.

"How is she?"

"She's better, for now. We need to quietly and quickly get her out of here... somehow... I'll give you the details later."

By this time, the bartender had come over and asked what Kathy would like to drink. She was a decent looking girl, about our age. Kathy asked her if there was a backway out of here. She looked back at us... first at Kathy and then me. Like I said, 'we were not regulars'.

"We need to get our friend out of here, as easily, and as quietly, as possible," Kathy said as quietly as she could over the blaring music.

"I understand. And I don't blame you. Where are you parked?"

"Off to the side," pointing out the side window.

"Good. There's a door at the back of the kitchen. You should come out close to where you're parked. Nobody'll see you. The kitchen is closed right now, and the door is locked. Give me a few minutes. Then I'll go over there and distract those clowns. You'll know when it's a good time to get your friend out."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tina. And I don't want to know your names, or your friend's."

I reached into my wallet and put a twenty on the bar.

"You don't have to do that," Tina's voice was gentle as she looked at me with 'tired' eyes.

"I know I don't. But I am. Thank you Tina," Kathy and I both gave her genuine smiles.

"I wish I had friends like you two," she sighed.

Kathy disappeared. Moments later, I saw the two of them huddled in the doorway leading back to the restrooms. Valerie looked distraught and scared. It broke my heart. I looked over at the pool table and wondered, 'which of those assholes was responsible for this?' Not, that I was going to start anything, that's not my nature; but, I sure wanted to.

Tina reappeared and made her way over to where the assholes were. I watched as she started gyrating her slim hips to whatever music was playing. She had a nicely toned body, with medium sized breasts that were held in place by a flimsy bra. Her hard nipples on display. As she raised her arms above her head, the bottom of her top rose up a good six inches revealing plenty of smooth skin and a cute belly button. She had their attention. The assholes hooped and hollered. She gave me a quick look. It was time.

I grabbed the girls and made a beeline for the kitchen, out the door, and into my car. We were out of the parking lot in seconds. Valerie was sitting next to me, her little body quaking. God, I wanted to kill that asshole. Whatever happened should never happen to a woman.

Valerie was quiet the whole way home. Kathy held her protectively to her chest.

Once safely home, Valerie just said, "I'm going to bed," as she looked at us through red puffy eyes. My heart broke.

Kathy held her and said, "No, Val. Go take a shower. Wash this night off of you. Let it go down the drain. Then come to our bed. Spend the night in our bed, with your friends... your very very best friends.

In our haste to leave, neither of us had put on anything under our outer clothes.

We cuddled together. The only light in the room was a small table light on my side of the bed.

"Don't ask. Just let her tell you, if she wants to. OK?"

"That bad?"

"Not that bad; but, something I've seen. Remember, I came from a small red-neck town. Seen what happens," she kissed my cheek as Kathy draped her warm body over mine as I held her. We waited.

The shower went on forever. Suddenly we heard a little screech. Kathy and I grinned. The hot water had run out.

Valerie entered the dimly lit room... nude. Her wet hair hung around her face. Her skin a soft pink from the warm water. She had, indeed, washed away the night from her entire body, and down the drain. Kathy and I parted as Valerie settled in between us. We draped our bodies, protectively, over our friend.

"Now, I know how it feels to have the hot water suddenly disappear. Something, I know you two have experienced on many occasions."

We all had a soft chuckle. And then it was silent. I could hear Valerie sniffle. Kathy and I tightened our embrace around our friend.

I felt her take a deep breath. It started out as a soft whisper.

"It started out OK. I didn't sit right next to him in the truck; but, I didn't sit all the way over by the window. A comfortable... casual distance, I thought. The movie was fine. It was a drama. He kept making snide comments. It was hard to hear what was going on. I guess he thought he was being funny. I was getting a bit irritated. He kept trying to put his arm around me. First around my shoulder, which I didn't mind. Then tried to get under my arm, like he was going to try and feel my boob. What the hell kind of girl did he think I was? About this time I moved to the far side of my seat. He pulled his arm back, thankfully. I could see him sitting there with a 'huffy' look.

"After we left the movie, he asked if I wanted something to eat and drink. I thought nothing of it, and said 'OK'. When we pulled into that bar, alarms went off in my head. I kind of knew where I was. I made a note of the name of the place. Once inside, it was obvious that he was a regular, as he headed directly toward the pool table, with me in tow. They all 'high fived'. I felt like I was some sort of 'Trophy'.

"He ordered a round of shots, for me too. You know, I don't drink whiskey. I was hungry. They all downed theirs in one gulp. I just stood there as they all looked at me, like, 'Well?' I held my breath and downed it. I wasn't going to create a scene and thought if I can this down then maybe I can get something to eat. I coughed at bit. They all laughed. I just felt like a fool. Five minutes later, another round showed up. I said I could do another and that I was hungry. He gave me leering look, and said, 'Hungry for what?' I knew I had to get out of there. I didn't know where this was going. I didn't have money for a cab. I had to ask the bartender, who had been watching what was going on, for a quarter so I could call you guys."