All Comments on 'You're Not My Teacher Anymore'

by olddave51

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Jim-dandy story!

5

Davester37Davester378 months ago

Charming, believable characters in a delightful story, well-written and apparently flawlessly edited. What’s not to love?

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

A nice/good guy acting with respect and integrity. Nice!

Well written

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Loved it - all the way through! Excellent!

afosi2604afosi26048 months ago

Very enjoyable read. Interesting characters and plausible plot. Well done!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Maybe slightly on the twee side, but did you pack a lot into a relatively small space. Loved it. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While there is much questionable quality at this sited, there are some truly great Romance stories.

Old Dave has produced a simple masterpiece for all to enjoy.

The Hoary Cleric

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

A very _nice_ story, and I like nice!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely a fantastic story! Kudos to you sir.

245624568 months ago

What a great story! Sweet, romantic, and the good guy gets the girl. It sure put a smile on my face. 5/5.

Bh76Bh768 months ago

It was nice. I think you need to use more dialog. Don’t be afraid of longer stories. 5*

olddave51olddave518 months agoAuthor

I enjoyed writing this one thank you for the comments I will take them to heart.

As to making the stories longer the person I am using likes to edit stories under 10,000 words and at this time I am comfortable with the length. I am working on longer stories.

olddave51

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

I don't see anything wrong with the length of your story! Let Bh76 write longer ones if he so chooses. And he is a good writer. You should for yourself and then share them with us lucky readers. You can always divide longer stories into several parts.

olddave51olddave518 months agoAuthor

Yes stories with parts is what I am thinking of next.

Again Boyd thanks for the comment.

Bh76 does have some great stories.

Funny, I am running out of character names. I like to use good, old-fashioned American names. But sometime a name comes up it turns out to be an old girlfriend's name of someone name from my family oops or a friend's name or a friend's wife's name..... now that took some explaining LOL but I did a rewrite and changed it.

Again Thanks for the input.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kate was his wife before she was his girlfriend...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Old Dave writes stories about what life can be when people live industrious lives with high moral codes.

Fantastic reads!

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userolddave51@olddave51
Non-Drinker, Non-Smoker, Non-drug user At my age I have experienced a lot with love and intimacy. I plan to write about it. With more than two ex-wives and a few Girl Friends. Most of my stories have some truth to them. I tend to use some of the same behaviors, actions in my...

SIMILAR Stories