You're Not My Teacher Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the nurse's office at lunch, the girls were gone, but the nurse was laughing her ass off. "I want the movie rights! I wish I could tell people about it! But I won't."

The word got around that Nancy was my sister, and the bad boys disappeared from her world. A whole new group of boys were vying for her attention; good, respectful guys. It's good to be the coach!

Kate was over at our house almost all of the time. In my mind, I tried to see her like a sister, but that did not work; she was always looking at me with those wonderful blue eyes. I wanted to dive into them. I had to fight with myself every day at school, and whenever she was around me, to be A GENTLEMAN and an UPSTANDING TEACHER, and allow no one to besmirch my family's or Kate's names. Many a night, I went to bed with visions of Kate and I being in a relationship together (okay, sometimes in some hot embraces).

I worked my ass off with the muscle-brained jocks; I kept them all eligible, the study hall sure helped.

As the spring semester approached, I posted the try-out schedule and the need for student managers, usually boys, and scorekeepers, usually girls.

I took one of my nerdy pre-calculus students, Norman (good name for a nerd), and talked him into taking stats and if he did, he'd get a varsity letter. His eyes got as big as saucers. I gave him the program I used when I was student manager for the university.

Nancy ran track, so that is why she couldn't score keep for me, but I got to watch her on and off when my practices were over and she had a home meet. Dad or mom was at every one of Nancy's track meets or my games; both, if only one of us was running or coaching that day.

I found out no one came to me to score keep, except Kate. I found out why. Both Nancy and Kate let it be known that Kate was going to be the scorekeeper, period! Kate would sit next to me on the team bus and take notes whenever I would be talking baseball to the players. One time, I saw her notes and she would doodle little hearts in the margins, but give me typed notes along with a stats report.

One game, I had a player hit by a pitch, damn near a beanball. I jumped out of the dugout, but Kate stopped me before I got ten feet. She put her hand on my chest and said, "I got it!" Before she reached my player, she had a full tear rainstorm going (it was fake!) and bent over the batter and told him, "Stay down," with a wink.

The home plate umpire tossed the pitcher, (I really think it was because of Kate's tears) and almost tossed the other coach. The first base umpire was Mr. Conley; he was all business and he concurred with the ejection. I was given positive words from the umpires' on their ejection report.

I had a good reputation with umpires because I showed them respect and acted professionally. Thank you, dad, for leading me in that direction.

Teaching became even easier. For some reason, the jocks let it be known that coach (me) was to be respected at all costs. Keeping them eligible was a commodity I could deal with.

I found a four-bedroom house I could 'rent to buy', and moved out of my parents' home. Almost the whole baseball team showed up to help move. Nancy had told them she'd kick their asses if they didn't help. It is nice to have a sister with power.

It took only an hour to move my stuff. Nancy stationed herself at my new place and directed the team where to put everything. Kate helped mom kick ass with the guys back at my parents' house. The guys on the team said they never wanted to face mom and Kate in a dark alley. Those two put a real fear of god in them. I just drove my pickup truck along with a couple of the guys, who used their pickups.

Nancy was like a drill sergeant ordering the guys around at my new place. They even folded towels and put them away; a couple of the outfielders took it upon themselves to clean both bathrooms and the kitchen counters and sink. Imagine, guys cleaning bathrooms to the satisfaction of women! A couple of the players' mothers, members of the baseball booster club, came over and gave a couple of 'slow-moving' players, the incentive to move faster. Even Dr. Stevens showed up and the moms almost put her to work. After all the players left, I offered Dr. Stevens a beer, and she actually took me up on it. She told me how happy she was with her selection of me to teach and coach. The 'reports' she had from parents were off the chart! She asked me how I was handling the un-relationship with Kate.

I turned red and told her, "To be honest, it isn't easy since she is my sister's best friend and she was always around. BUT, I would always honor your trust in me and continue to be a gentleman around Kate, even if I was alone with her!"

Dr. Stevens was an marine widow and she knew mom and I were a Gold Star Family, she said, "I knew you were a special man when I met you."

Dr. Stevens smiled and said, "You are just like your father. I knew your father before he married your mother, he was a very honorable man! I bet you don't know this, but my husband and your father were friends. I did not know your mother very well back then. My husband was stationed away from here for a few years. When we came back here, your mom had remarried."

In a little bit, Nancy and Kate walked in. Luckily, we had finished our beers and had put the bottles in the recycling bin before they came in. Both Nancy and Kate nervously said, "Hello Dr. Stevens, did you come to help?"

"Well, I am finished. Just came to see if coach was breaking any child labor laws," she said with a laugh.

After a couple of weeks, I bought a hot tub with my extra coaching pay.

The team played great. My 'staff', as I called them, were great. 'Stats', my nerd statistician, was accepted by the players, especially when they would hit a slump. Stats would show them the raw numbers of what was going wrong and then showed them, the players, on the videos exactly what he was talking about.

Stats, Kate, the other student managers, and myself would sit together in the middle of the bus on away games. I remembered my high-school days when the coach was sitting up front, bullshit would happen in the back. Bus rides were fun for the most part. We lost one away game, the second game of the season; the ride home was like a ride in a hearse.

I had a quick team meeting as we rode home, I called on my inner Billy Martin. I said, "This is the saddest bus ride I have ever been on in my life. WE lost! Not just you players... We lost! Do any of you want to have another bus ride like this one again?"

I got a team chorus of, "NO!"

"How do we keep from having this same bus ride?"

Like a voice in the wilderness, Stats said, "WE work our asses off! I'll have the game report by first period tomorrow!"

"Did you hear that, men? Stats said WE! That means ME, you, the scorekeepers and all the managers!...We will all work harder. Oh, Stats..."

"Yes sir?"

"You owe a dollar to the swear jar."

As a full team, they said, "We got it, Stats!" And there was twenty-two dollars more in the swear jar the next day. And by the end of the season we had $195 in the swear jar; I bet over fifty dollars was out of my pocket.

We didn't lose again until regionals.

School was,...well, it was school. I worked my students, so that they learned more than what was on the standardized tests. I held after-school study-sessions before our night games and after our day games. I guess it was funny watching me in my coach's uniform teaching math after a game.

I invited parents to help chaperone my night sessions. I had some take me up on it. One was a hot, single momma, a real MILF; even with that, she was a slave driver, another was a single father who wanted to help me keep team members eligible, I hear they began dating right after their sons graduated. Many a night, I'd get home late and slip into my hot tub and damn near fall asleep in there. Kate was worried when she found out from Nancy how much I was working and coaching.

As the semester and baseball season started to come to an end, I noticed Kate was around me just as much as time would allow, and that Nancy was enabling her.

I was having dreams about her; after all, I was only around three-or-so years older.

I hadn't had a date since summer; I was just busy with teaching and coaching. Kate was looking more and more romantically desirable— I wasn't perving on her. Kate was at every game, in class everyday, and over at mom and dad's every time I visited. She always came over with Nancy and used my hot tub. Many a night, I had dreams of Kate during the last few weeks of school.

My team won the league, but lost in the first round of the state regional. So now that baseball was over, we had a baseball banquet and gave out the league champion rings (the booster club bought them for us they were just like class rings but quite a bit cheaper) and everyone got one, including Stats, Kate, and all of the student managers. I had the booster club make one for Dr. Stevens, instead of for me. Dr. Stevens cried when the team captain called her up with my staff! The players gave Stats a team jersey with 'Stats' on the back and 'MVP' as a number. All my staff lost the power to speak, but their smiles were worth a million bucks.

Then, we had the last week of school and graduation to go.

I had to buy a faculty 'graduation' gown, but I still had my tassels from my high school and college graduations.

I was tapped to give out the math award at graduation; it was awarded for scoring the highest on the standardized math tests. Nancy and Kate were the recipients. Since they were the only two, they came up together. I mentioned they were BFF and had been a headache for me as a big brother. I got a laugh and when I gave Nancy her award, she gave me a sisterly kiss on my cheek; the audience laughed again. When I gave Kate her award, she kissed me right on the lips; my eyes were like saucers! There was a lot more laughter.

I returned back to my chair. I know I still had a red face because even mom and dad were still laughing.

After the ceremony, I drove home, got into my hot tub, and thanked god that my first year was over. Since I was alone, I had not put my bathing suit on, I was just enjoying the hot tub au naturel. Suddenly, my side gate opened and through it walked Nancy and Kate. I could not reach my towel so I was stuck.

Nancy said to Kate, "See I told you he'd be hot tubbing."

I did not think either girl knew I was naked.

Nancy said, "Bobby, Kate wanted to talk to you, so here she is. I brought her here, but I am going to a couple of parties. See you later, Kate?"

Kate just smiled and came closer to the tub. I hunkered down to try to hide within the bubbles.

Kate started, "Bobby, you know I really... care, er... like, er... hell, I think I love you!"

I was surprised at her boldness. "Well, I do like you," still trying to be professional, trying to hide my joy of knowing how she felt, and trying to hide my ever-growing dick.

"You know, we are not student and teacher anymore."

I looked through my kitchen window, saw my digital clock and, it was showing 11:59pm. I jokingly said, "Wait a minute, to make sure."

When the clock turned to 12:00am, she bent over and said with a sophisticated air, "I want to go out with you for the purpose of romance!"

My cock was rising to the occasion. I was glad that I had the lights turned real low.

Kate continued, "I enjoyed kissing you tonight. It made my whole body tingle! May I kiss you again?"

All I got out was, "Well," and she had a lip lock on me. My cock was getting harder. When she broke the kiss, I said, "Would you like to get in the hot tub, too?"

She said, "I don't have a suit."

I said, with a sly smile, "Well, darn."

"I can't go in with my sundress on. But I can go home and get mine."

"Don't you have one in the guest room where you and Nancy change?" I was thinking when she went to the guest room, I could jump out and get my suit.

Kate thought for a second, and said, "You have a good memory."

She looked at me and leaned over to kiss me. Almost as if it was planned, she lost her balance and her hand came down into my lap to keep from falling in. She then knew I was naked! She jerked her hand back and smiled, she then walked over to the patio table and pulled her sundress over her head. She stood there before me, in just a bra and thong panties.

My cock was at full attention.

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra and exposed the nicest pair of B-cup tits I had ever seen. She then pulled her thong off and stepped into the hot tub. She seemed to melt into my arms.

This was the moment I had dreamed of since last summer. I had to hide my feelings for almost a year. Kate was now in my arms, all my passion and longing that I had held inside me was trying to explode out. I was shocked just how my feelings were reacting to Kate.

Kate was then in my lap, with her head on my shoulder. Her lips at my ear, she was actually crying through her tears, she told me how she felt.

She told me she was here! And wanted to stay. I thought my cock doubled in size; well, it felt like it did.

She began to kiss me on my neck, my mouth, my jawline. She broke the kiss and told me, "Bobby, both Nancy and I am a virgins."

"Okay."

We got out of the hot tub and walked naked to my bedroom and into the shower.

I had a nice bathroom and shower; it was one of the selling points that I liked about the house, it was a big checkmark. It had a handheld shower head along with a couple of rain shower heads; a bench that started in the shower and ended outside the shower; a toweling area with a floor drain, which allowed for there to be no door, so no mildew on a door or curtain (yeah, that's why I liked it, wink, wink).

While we washed, I wondered what it would be like to make love to Kate. My mind kind of knocked me upside the head, 'HEY! WE ARE MAKING LOVE!'

We exited the shower; the towels were fluffy and dried us off very well. They had been a housewarming present from Nancy. As I carried Kate to my bed, she was shaking; I could sense her apprehension. I knew if I wanted to keep this woman, I had to be loving and sensitive. Our first time would be remembered.

I began caressing her back with light touches. I found a few spots that caused her anticipation to heighten. Both of our breathing became shallow and quickened. I used my fingertips to stroke her skin— her inner thighs, her bikini line, I ran my fingertips across her beautiful ass cheeks. While I kissed her deeply, I moved my fingertips over and around her wonderful nipples. I took both her wrists in my left hand and held them above her head. With the fingertips of my right hand and my tongue, I explored more of her perfect breasts. Taking a tit into my mouth and caressing of the softness of her breasts with the hard nipple was sending her into a trance.

I understood her newness to lovemaking because when she took hold of my cock, she knew she should do something, but was not exactly sure what.

She quietly asked me in a very soft, almost-scared voice, "Bobby, tell me what to do?"

"Just do what you are doing."

"Bobby, I want you and love you so bad, please make this night wonderful."

I began kissing her again. I started at her lips and moved slowly down. I kissed her neck, and used my tongue to tickle her collarbone, my fingertips gently moved to her breasts and my mouth followed again. I then moved my mouth to her cute belly button; she had an innie. She started to wiggle and I think I felt a slight arch to her back. I moved my lips to her mons, my fingertips stroked her labia softly. I separated the hood from her clit and, softly using my tongue, started to play with it. Her whole body shook in orgasm.

She repeated softly, "Oh my god," a number of times. As I slipped one finger into her, she started to chant, "Oh my god." I slipped in a second finger, and again, "Oh my god."

I reached over to my nightstand and picked out a condom and a new tube of K-Y. I found she was self-lubricating, but to be sure, I applied extra K-Y to the condom and some to her opening. I let my fingers do the walking tracing every fold and ridge of her pussy.

Kate said, "I want you."

I said, "I will be as gentle as I can be." And I was. I caressed her clit with the extra lubrication K-Y provided. Her hips responded with constant movement, her pelvis seem to move to a beat of its own and not controlled by her. I gently moved three fingers into her pussy, leaving my thumb over her clit. The more I move my thumb over her clit the more her pelvis undulated in response, she kept repeating "Oh my God."

I placed the head of my condom sheathed cock at the opening of her vagina. I gently began to push. I met some resistance within the first inch. I kissed Kate and pushed a little more.

She gave out a moan, along with another, "Oh my god." Her undulations were asking for more.

I pushed again. I could see Kate was biting her lip. All at once, something gave way; I heard Kate give out a soft whimper, and I was in.

I held Kate until the discomfort subsided. With a sexy horse voice she said, "I want you, NOW!"

I slowly slid in further; within a couple of minutes, I was into the hilt.

Kate said horsely, "Today, I am a woman. I am YOUR woman."

With that, Kate grabbed my ass and pulled me as to keep me in her, I started to pump in and out of her.

She reached another orgasm with yet another, "Oh my god."

I took her legs and lifted them to my shoulders, and I began to pump with earnest. In about a minute, she started to talk— not just dirty, but erotically sexy—"I am so full!" "Aaaahhhhhh" "You feel so good." that was pushing me more towards my climax. I then hit my orgasm and I collapsed as the day had finally caught up with me.

I woke up at about 3:00am. Kate was snuggled up as close as she could to me. I slipped out of bed and used the bathroom. When I came out, Kate brushed by me. I lay down again on my bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

When Kate came out, she said, "I'm sorry, I just really had to go."

I said, "No problem, baby."

Kate slid into the bed and we fit like the last two adjacent puzzle pieces of a jigsaw...

Graduation night was the beginning of her metamorphosis into a beautiful woman.

We've only just begun

Thus started our romance. Nancy ran interference for me with Kate's parents, so by the time I met them, they actually welcomed me into their home.

Both Nancy and Kate were accepted to my university. My house was two-and-a-half miles from the university and two-and-three-quarter miles from East High.

At the beginning of the summer, Nancy and Kate came to me and asked if they could live with me while they attended school. I said sure. I thought that it would be a nice way for Kate and I to get used to each other before we took the plunge into actually living together by ourselves. What was I thinking?

When they moved in, I was at an all-day teachers conference about a hundred miles away. I thought they would each take a bedroom and I'd have the master bedroom. Nancy helped Kate move into the master bedroom! Not that I did not want her to, but I was not sure we were ready.

When I got home, the lights were out, so I figured they were asleep. I tiptoed past the three bedrooms and into the master bedroom, I did not turn on a light until I entered the bathroom and closed the door. I took a quick shower, turned off the bathroom light, and walked naked into the bedroom and got into bed.

Just as I got comfy, A a hand reached out, and took a hold of my cock. This was a little bit of a surprise. The hand belonged to Kate. I was too tired to resist. She brought my cock to attention and impaled herself on it. All of a sudden, I was fully alert. We made love for about thirty minutes when my will to hold back failed, and I coated her snatch with my love juice. I had forgotten to use a condom.