You're Not My Teacher Anymore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our romance blossomed over the summer.

I had established one of the bedrooms as my office (now our office, Nancy, Kate and myself). I put three desks in it and made one wall into a floor-to-ceiling cork board. I put my old printer in and also bought a new one. I wired it for the internet and wifi for the whole house. The office was between the front two bedrooms and the master bedroom, acting as a kind of buffer.

I set up the master bedroom as if Kate and I were married. She had her own closet, and had her own sink in the two-sink bathroom. I put in mirrors when she hinted that she needed them. By the end of the summer, we were as good as married.

Two weeks before college started, I took Nancy with me to help pick out a ring.

Nancy was mad because she could not share the info with Kate. I had gotten a small bonus from winning the league, and that was what I used to buy the ring.

I took Kate into our bedroom and told her, "We need to talk."

Fear shown in her eyes.

"Kate, we have a great relationship, right?"

"Yes?"

"I think we need to take the next step, but first... We are not pregnant, right?"

"Right?"

"I think we have been lucky. What do you think of going on the pill?"

"My mom and I have disused it, even your mom has hinted."

"Do you want to start taking the pill?"

"I have a routine appointment this week. I'll ask the doctor to prescribe me birth control."

I shouted, "Great!"

This startled Kate.

I dropped to one knee, and pulled out the ring...

Kate's hands moved to her mouth, and squelched scream, but did utter, "Yes!"

We met with her family and my family. We all decided that we should have a civil ceremony before school started and then have a church wedding after she graduated.

So exactly one week before first classes, we were at city hall with family and a few friends and said our 'I DOs'.

The show down

Just before school started, the superintendent Dr. Frank Schaefer, PhD, ED. called me in for a 'chat'. When I arrived at the district office, I was surprised to see my wife, my sister, my dad, my mom, my mother-in-law, my father-in-law, my sister-in-law, our family lawyer and Dr. Stevens waiting to escort me in.

Dr. Stevens looked the superintendent in the eye, and told him we would be meeting in the conference room!

First the superintendent said, "I have some concerns."

"Just hold on, Frank. I need to go first..." Dr. Stevens was like that.

Dr. Stevens handed the superintendent a folder with the math scores of all my students, advanced and the not-so-advanced. She pointed out that the advanced classes averaged a five-percent increase in scores on the standardized tests, and a six-point-one-percent averaged increase on state tests. My algebra II and trigonometry classes improved by eight percent on the standardized tests, and in my basic math class, ALL students passed with a C-plus or better, and every athlete, except for two, in my study hall remained eligible to play all school year. The two that did not remain eligible had been removed from their homes by CPS, would be living in foster homes this school year, and were expected to become eligible by the second week of school.

My father-in-law, Mr. Spring, who was a very well-respected business leader and deacon of the local church, then spoke. "My son-in-law is a fine, upstanding member of our community. I stake my reputation on it! My wife and I have known his family for a number of years.

"My daughter met him just before senior year, and he treated her with utmost respect and did not start their 'romance' until she graduated from East High. In fact, it was his parents, my wife and myself who suggested that they get married last week, that is the confidence we have in our son-in-law and daughter."

My father then spoke, "I am not Bob's biological father, but let me tell you what I know about Gunnery Sergeant William Watt, Bob's father. He was a Marine, a decorated Marine. He received two Purple Hearts, one posthumously. He received the highest Marine award a Marine can receive— the Navy Cross, plus the Distinguished Service Medal, and a Silver Star, all posthumously. He reached the rank of Gunnery Sergeant faster than I have ever seen. Bob exemplifies what kind of family background he has."

Mom was holding back tears.

Then our lawyer spoke up, "I have represented the Watt and Montgomery families for over thirty years and I am prepared to represent Robert Watt pro bono. THAT, sir, is how much I respect Bob."

My wife spoke up, "Bob has treated me with the most respect a man can show. Dr. Schaefer, you witnessed our absolutely FIRST kiss right on the auditorium stage during graduation."

Dr. Schaefer cleared his throat and said, "I was going to talk to Bob about his marriage and what gossip could come out of it, but I believe the people in this room have proved to me that I have one of the best math teachers and baseball coaches in the state, right here at East High School. Thank you all for giving me the ammunition to combat what tales may be told about one of the best teachers we have. Robert, Kate, when you two have your church wedding, please invite me.

Beautiful women

Kate and Nancy began classes on the first day, as undeclared majors. Kate's AND Nancy's metamorphoses into what was exemplified as 'college babes'. This caused a problem— they both attracted the attention of every 'wannabe' lothario and both girls suffered from it.

Both girls, after being such pretty and plain Janes in high school, enjoyed 'lookin' good' now that they were in college. I was 'ever ready' to protect the girls.

I got a couple of days off because of a busted water pipe at my school, so I went to classes with both girls. I did 'talk' to a couple of guys and after seeing me, the 'lothario action' dropped off to zero.

After their freshman year, both Nancy and Kate decided to change their majors to secondary education.

As we like it.

It has been over five years since the meeting with Dr. Schaefer. We had a beautiful church wedding— at least, I was told it was. What do I know? I am a guy and I only could see my lovely, wonderful, attractive, beautiful wife during the whole ceremony and reception.

I have obtained my masters in education, both Nancy and Kate have graduated with honors from college with education degrees, and are teaching at my school. Nancy has been dating a fellow new teacher at my school. Kate, my lovely, wonderful, attractive, beautiful wife, will be taking maternity leave at the end of the year, as we've just found out that we are expecting.

We are now at home in our soft comfortable bed since it's been a long day, finding out that we will be expecting, letting the aunts know they will be becoming aunts, and letting the grandparents know they will be becoming grandparents, just wears you out. Wink, wink.

We fold into each other's arms, and begin another night of romantic, marital lovemaking, we ask each other, "Don't you just love a bonfire?"

THE END

_______________