All Comments on 'You're Not What I Thought You Were'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good use of the pairing

Great story... but feels like it was written originally as male on male or male on female anyhow. I mean, no pussy pounding? At all? You get how that looks.

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 9 years ago
A Paige and Emma story... from out of nowhere!!!!

I didn't expect this so soon. This story is just perfect. Paige taking Emma's virgin ass. This story is what I thought it would be. Awesome!!!

KMB2476KMB2476over 9 years ago

Damn! Most impressive. And you and Paige just used Emma better than WWE ever has for sure ;)

scott72scott72over 9 years ago
Finally Emma & Paige Together !!

Outstanding, story a little different but it works. Thought maybe there would have been an Paige & AJ Lee, story first. Either way would like to see more between these two women. Emma could be involved with other divas as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good But Could Have Been Alot Better

Like the title says this story was good however I can't help but think and feel that it could have been alot better.

When I compare this to some of your other stories i find that this story was rather rushed.

In the sense that there was no real build up or backstory it was just like BANG.

If anything I would say that the backstory wasn't even really a backstory it was more like a filler something to write in between writing the erotic stuff or to space out the erotic stuff.

An the build up to what happened in the story wasn't that good either it was just like Emma and Paige see one and other and then BOOM they're at it.

So like i said this was a good story but when you compare it to some of your other stories it is not one of your best

An speaking of your other stories when are you going to do the next chapter of Buffy's Blackmailing Little Sister and when are we going to find out what happened next in Mickie Get's What's Her's?

MTL17MTL17over 9 years agoAuthor

To anonymous 1: I see it as a domination thing. In most of my WWE stories the women are not making love, they're using sex as a way to feel powerful/dominate each other. Sticking to just anal seems like a good way to do that, hot too.

To anonymous 2: While there's nothing wrong with lots of back story it's not always required. For this I didn't feel it was necessary as the back story was simple, and there is something to be said for jumping into the action and explaining as things progress. It's a way of writing I quite enjoy, and combined with narrowing down the activities makes the story less long-winded, which is a complaint I've heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome work. Hope for one with charlotte and bayley/sasha/or natalya

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...