All Comments on 'You're Really Hot'

by Tom Mandy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
A beautiful love story between 2 siblings.

Sad that Dave’s wife suffers because of his love for Susie. Hope their will be a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a shame

It's a real shame that people in love are constrained by social traditions and public law. Where does anyone think Cain's wife came from? Cain's wife was his sister because Adam and Eve were the only ones in the previous generation. I could go on, but you get the picture. I read stories like this not for the sex, but for the romance. Sex is OK, but true love is really hard to come by especially in this day and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW! Reminds of my step-sister.

What a beautiful love story. My dad married her mother after my mom and her dad passed away. We were young teenagers when they married. After we turned 18 our senior year we had our prom dates switch places and we were able to go to a beach house in Florida and spend the weekend together. Turns out we'd been in love with each other since we were both in grade school! But, our parents would have NEVER understood if we got married (or, at least we didn't think they would). So, she married someone who looked like me in college and I was always looking for someone like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous