You're Really Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other surprise came two months later, when Susie discovered she was pregnant. Turns out she had no reason to be on birth control at the time and ejaculating fresh sperm at her eggs over and over wasn't such a great idea. She had to marry a guy she had dated for a short while, Greg, and lie to him that the condom they used had broken (and that a baby was conceived a full month before it actually was). Several months later in 1970, my sister gave birth to her first child, a gorgeous girl she named Candice. I watched her grow and it pained me to know that she could never know that her uncle was also her father - she and Greg had other kids, and things over time seemed to cool down - but there was a bright spot in this story.

Over the next several years, her relationship with Greg turned ugly, and they got a divorce. I came to comfort her, and pretty soon our own sexual desires rekindled, and we were having more sex, albeit carefully and quietly (didn't want to wake the kids, you know). I also got married, but it wasn't a real relationship either. It only felt real with Susie, with those green eyes and tits that never quit, and that pussy that stayed just as tight as it did before she had the babies. Every time we would meet up over the next several years, we'd fuck, have laughs, have showers, watch TV, and fuck some more.

It's nice to find someone hot, and they you.

12