All Comments on 'You're Safe'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Wow! That is one hot story, what a lucky guy to have sister like that, only in my dreams ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another chapter PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stopped reading when the cuckold stuff started with stories about sex with the college boyfriend. The last thing you want to hear about when you're already in the story and invested in the characters. Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This deserves a sequel or two.

I disagree with the other comment that the backstory ruined it. It shows her need for more action. I hope they take it a few steps further and touch each other, and more.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 4 years ago
Great story

I have seen similar stories to this on literotica but this was executed so much better than the others. This one felt much more real, with a slow progression and importantly the male character having doubts. Too many times in these sort of stories the main male character sees his sisters breast and instantly forgets she is his sister and instantly wants to have sex with her. I loved that this story did not do that, and there was some doubt in the main characters head.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Nice one

I was hoping there's more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was excellent. Really enjoyed it. The set up was great, and I was surprised where it ended up. Obviously I would love to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel or not?

Wonderful story! There's definitely material with which to cover for a sequel but its plenty playful to where you can let us leave it to our imaginations! Don't feel pressured into writing one. Don't do a sequel unless you already planned on it. I'd love to read it but I can also let my imagination fill in the blanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Hope to read more from you. I like your writing and how you develop the characters, their relationship, and the story.

Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re a fave

I enjoyed this a lot. You have a great ability to find a new spin on an old story. I look forward to reading more from you.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 4 years ago
Really Different Story

Got Me All Worked Up

Just Reading and Thinking

About My Little Sister.

Great Story...Write Another

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Very nice !

Will there be a part 2 ? I do hope so !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 2

You've got to do a part 2 for this. It was incredible

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Great start

I hope you continue

Shelly. Or Stacy, someone needs to get screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude jerks off whole time. Just wonderful.

macrumptonmacrumptonalmost 3 years ago

good except for the abrupt end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story.. So did my dick. Stayed hard.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The beginning hints at a long story. But the story itself ended before it had even begun.

And the incest is very questionable.

If they had fucked when they got home from the restaurant. That would be a different story. That's where it's going. After all, Stacy is used to regular sex after the start of exhibitionism. And masturbation is still a surrogate.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

I know this is a "lone story" at this point...but it does set up the future for more...somehow, some way....if our author decides to do so!

This whole thing was very tittilating!

Five**5**Stars!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

I can just tell already I'm gonna like your stories lol. Right up my voyeuristic alley.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More more more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...