You're Safe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers

"Just pulling my dress up a bit. Giving the voyeur a better view."

"You're crazy!" I hissed "We're going to get busted."

"Calm down. Don't make a scene and no one will know." She smiled at me and took a sip of her soda. "She's smiling at me now. I guess she likes what she sees. Oh God, I'm so wet right now."

"I don't need to know that."

Stacy laughed. "No, but just telling you that makes my... pussy tingle a little more."

"So, telling me, your brother, that your," I paused before I could say the word "pussy is wet, turns you on?"

"You being my brother has nothing to do with it. I told you. You're safe. I feel safe with you and I can feel the difference already. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave a wet spot on this chair."

I laughed out loud. I don't know why, but the thought of some poor busboy cleaning up after us and having to wipe my sister's pussy juice off the chair just struck me as hilarious for some reason.

"So, you're cool with this, right?" she asked quietly.

"I mean, I don't see how I have much of a choice at this point."

"Oh, you could tell me how terrible and perverted I am, and it would probably hurt my feelings enough not to try anything again with you. But I really hope you don't. There might be something in it for you too."

"Like what?"

"Nothing like that, we're not having sex or anything. But there's no reason you can't get a little thrill out of this either. I've already given you a couple little shows. There might be more where that came from."

"What makes you think I'd want that?"

"I can read your eyes little brother. I bet you are getting hard right now."

I paused and looked away. I could tell that I had a full erection. When had that happened? How did I not even notice? Suddenly, it was all I could feel.

"I'm right, aren't I? So. You let me feel safe, and there'll be little surprises in it for you along the way. As wet and horny as I am right now, I'm probably going to have to get off in the car as you drive me home."

I felt my eyes widen in shock. She wanted to masturbate in the car while I was driving. Was this real?

"Oh damn, she's leaving."

I turned and saw a well-dressed, attractive, older woman glance at Stacy one last time and blush before she gathered her purse and walked out.

"I bet she hikes that skirt up and plays with her own pussy in the car too."

"Can I finish eating first?" I asked, bewildered. My head was spinning and yes, my cock was throbbing.

"Of course. I'll just sit here leaking on the chair."

I choked on my pasta and laughed. My sister was definitely enjoying yanking my chain about all this. We finished our lunch and walked out the door. Wordlessly, she handed me the keys and climbed in the passenger seat. By the time I go in the other door, she had the seat reclined back and had her hands on her tits, squeezing them.

"Drive," she ordered with a throaty whisper.

I did my best to not get us killed on the way home. As I pulled out of the parking lot, she had the top of her dress pulled down and was pinching her nipples. I tried not to stare at her luscious tits, but I failed. Keeping my eyes on the road was difficult, especially as she started moaning and recounting her adventure.

"You should have seen her eyes widen as I spread my legs. I knew her view was right between my thighs. She looked up and caught my eye. I gave her a slight nod and eased my legs apart more. I saw her hand brush against her blouse. It could have looked like she was brushing something away, but I know she was trying to touch her nipple. Mmm. When I pulled my dress up a little, her eyes got so big. She must have hoped I wasn't wearing any panties, but now she knew for sure. I wonder if she could see the wetness on my pussy lips. Ooohhhh."

One hand left her breast and I looked again. Her nipple was red now from her manipulations. My dick throbbed in my shorts. Stacy had her eyes closed and pulled the hem of her dress up and spread her legs as far as she could between the confines of the car door and console. Her labia were puffy and pink, swollen and shiny with her arousal. I gasped as she ran her finger down her strip of pubic hair and made contact with her pussy. She moaned loudly, and I had to jerk the car back into the correct lane. She teased herself (and me) for a few more turns. Then we hit the red light near the high school.

She looked up and whispered, "I hope whoever pulls up beside us watches. I want them to see me playing with my little pussy."

As if on cue, a jacked-up pickup roared up alongside. Stacy moaned louder and began to writhe around. It worked. I saw the guy driving the truck roll down his window and stare, jaws agape, at the sexy blonde minx touching herself in the car beside him. The light turned green and I took the left turn away from him and onto the road to our neighborhood.

"Are we almost home Mark?" she whispered, making eye contact with me for the first time with a finger in her pussy. All I could do was nod as I made the turn onto our street.

I pulled the car into her normal spot in front of the house and sat there. I was mesmerized. I'd never seen anyone finger themselves outside of porn. It was the most erotic thing I could imagine. She pulled on a nipple and licked her lips, all the while twisting her index finger in and out of herself. The wetness covered her entire hand at this point. She looked me in the eye again and pulled her finger to her lips and tasted her pussy from it.

"Mmm. So close. I want you to watch me, Mark. Watch your sister cum."

I was rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. When she said those words, I groaned loudly.

"That's it. Watch me rub my pussy. I'm so close." She started rubbing her clit hard and fast. Her hand was a blur, and she moaned out even louder now. "So close. So close. Oh God! I'm so close!"

My dick was on fire. I needed to cum as bad as she did. Without thinking, I undid my shorts and pulled them down right there in the car beside Stacy. She noticed. She rubbed her clit even harder as she spoke.

"Oh my God. That cock looks so good. Ooooh yes. I'm turning you on, aren't I little brother? Mmm yeah. Watching me fuck myself has your dick all hard and ready too?" With that, she bucked her hips, squeezed her breast and cried out, something between a growl and a scream. Her body went rigid for several seconds, then she turned to jelly and melted into the seat. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I kept jacking off, getting oh so close to cumming. Stacy cooed and encouraged me to cum for her.

"Cum for me Mark. I want to see you cum."

And I did. The first shot went straight up in the air and hit the headliner of the car. She giggled as the next ropes landed on my shirt and then the final flows coated my hands. I couldn't speak for several seconds as I caught my breath.

"That was what I've needed for weeks now," she said softly. I glanced over at her. Her face had that glow that women get after really good sex. She kept her eyes on my dick as it resumed its normal form. "In the console there are some baby wipes. They're great to clean up with, much better than some rough napkin or paper towel on my sensitive parts."

I pulled the package out and started wiping what seemed like a quart of cum off myself. "I like this shirt. I hope it isn't stained."

She was wiping her hands and thighs with the baby wipes as well, and produced a plastic bag from the floorboard somewhere to put the used wipes in. "Take it off and I'll pre-treat it before it goes in the hamper."

"Thanks," I said, pulling it over my head.

"The least I can do for you. Although you could have kept it on until we got in the house."

"I wasn't thinking about that part," I confessed, suddenly feeling kind of awkward in her car with no shirt on.

Stacy laughed. "Well let's go inside before the neighbors see you."

We got through the front door and I collapsed on the couch. Stacy true to her word, took my shirt into the laundry room and came back several minutes later. She sat on the chair across from the couch and smiled.

"Thank you for today. You have no idea how badly I needed to cum like that. "

"It was something. You don't feel bad about what we did?"

"Not at all. We're adults. All you did was help me out today. And if you got a little something out of it too, even better." She winked at me and held me in her gaze for a moment.

Wordlessly, she started to slowly spread her knees apart. It was so slow and subtle; I didn't notice at first. I felt my eyes widen, and she grinned like a Cheshire cat. "I guess I'm still a little worked up. I may need to cum again before anyone else gets home."

I was speechless. I know my mouth was hanging open. I could see right up her dress. Her pussy lips were still slick. While I was staring, she ran her finger along the slit. That jerked my eyes up as she brought the digit to her lips and kissed her fingertip. That was so hot.

"I usually like to tease, but I think fast and dirty will do the trick right now." And with that, she stood up and whipped the dress off over her head.

For the first time, I saw everything all at once. She put her hands on her hips and posed for me for a bit, watching my eyes as they traveled up and down her voluptuous figure. I felt my dick getting hard again. She walked over and sat on the other end of the couch from me, leaning back on the armrest and spreading her legs obscenely wide.

"I want you to watch me fuck myself Mark, I want you to see everything. And I want to see you jerking that cock the entire time."

So, I pulled my shorts down and off. Next came the boxers. My dick was pointing right at her as I propped myself up on the other armrest and started to stroke it. Stacy wasn't wasting any time; she had one hand rubbing her clit in fast circles, while with the other hand, she pistoned two fingers in and out of her cunt as fast as possible.

I watched her breasts jiggle with her arms as they pressed against them. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and pointing out invitingly. I wanted to touch them so bad. I upped my pace, and she raised an eyebrow. She fingered herself even faster now. So, naturally, I jacked myself harder and faster. It was almost a competition. Who was going to cum first? She pulled her finger out to suck on it. I could see her juices on her lips. I leaned my head back and came as hard as I ever have.

One shot landed on her thigh, but the rest were small bursts that coated my hand and cock. She rubbed my cum on her finger and used it to frig her clit up and down as hard as she could. She pressed her hand firmly on her mound, bucked her hips again, and came. I could see the fluid seeping between the knuckles on the other hand, fingers still buried in her pussy. She made that same half-growling sound she did earlier, and after a few moments, her sexy frame went slack.

We both sat there, catching our breath. I watched her tits heaving with every intake of air. Her eyes never left my dick, even as it made its return to normalcy.

"That's what I needed! Two great orgasms in half an hour."

"Glad I could help," I said breathlessly.

"I'm going to clean up. You should get dressed too. Mom or dad is bound to be home soon."

I watched her nice round ass bend over while she gathered her dress from the floor, then watched it sway back and forth as she walked up the stairs. She stopped a few steps up and looked back to see if I was watching. There was no way I couldn't be. I just gave her a little wave and she smiled back, disappearing up the stairway.

I pulled my shorts up and went upstairs too. Stacy's door was closed. I heard the shower start and noticed the bathroom door was closed as well. I took that as a sign to stay away. I pulled on a t-shirt and checked my phone. I hadn't looked at it since we got to the restaurant. Shelly Kimble had sent me a text to see if I still wanted to hang out tonight. I started to question if I wanted to go out with her after all. I had not gotten laid, but that experience was better than any sex I could imagine having tonight. I had an explanation from my sister. My mind was straight. I was no longer confused. I knew why things had happened like they did.

After her shower, she knocked on my door. I opened it to an empty hallway. I was a little disappointed, but it was exactly what we did when we were kids. I took the signal to take my own shower.

While inside, I thought more about what we had done. It was intense, but it obviously wasn't going anywhere. And I had no idea how if she would ever involve me again to that extent. I was happy to help her if she wanted, but it wouldn't be the same as having a girlfriend.

I decided to see if Shelly wanted to hang out anyway. I mean, I wasn't having sex with anyone, hadn't dated since Linda and I split up, and there was no way to know how often Stacy would get one of her urges. I figured we were back to normal for the time being. Honestly, I had been lonely since Linda left, and this was a chance to go be a regular guy for a while. I put on some nice pants and a button up shirt, ran a comb through my hair and went downstairs. Shelly was up for it, and we set a time for me to meet her at her place.

"Goodness, Mark, you were in that shower a long time," Mom said. She was in the dining room setting her things down. "Stacy said you and she had a nice lunch at Milano's."

"Yep. Sure did. We had a grand time," Stacy said from behind me. She emerged from the laundry room with a hamper, my green polo from earlier on top. "I'm just glad I was able to get that alfredo sauce stain out. For him. You know Mark, always such a messy eater." She gave me a mischievous grin.

"Well I'm glad you two had a good time there. Carol from the office was there today also, and said the place was packed."

My eyes met Stacy's and we both stifled a laugh. There was no way to know if Carol was Stacy's voyeur, but it sure was funny that she might be. Mom gave us a look. Stacy was quicker thinking that I was.

"There were a lot of people there for sure. We got lucky and got there right on time. I need to fold the rest of this before it wrinkles."

Stacy disappeared with the hamper as mom filled me in on the minutia of her day. My sister rejoined us shortly, seeming to just now notice what I was wearing.

"You look good Mark. You didn't tell me you had a date tonight."

"I don't know about date, but I'm going to go hang out with Shelly Kimble for a while"

"Luther Kimble from the bank? His daughter? I hear she's a bit of a wild child. I know you're all grown up now, but please be careful." Mom gave me a hug, then went into her bedroom.

Stacy gave me a look from across the living room. "You didn't get enough earlier?" she asked with a whisper and a wink.

"I'm just going to hang out with her a while." I defended myself. "Besides, she has pants I might be able to get into if I'm lucky."

"Well alright, you got me there. But be careful, you might go giving me a complex about this afternoon not being good enough for you."

"What wasn't good enough?" Mom questioned as she reappeared.

"Oh, Mark was talking about going to a different Italian place tonight with Shelly," Stacy said, thinking quickly.

"Oh. I can't imagine anyplace being better than Milano's for Italian food."

"It's great Mom. Sometimes, a guy can't get enough," I replied.

Stacy had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing. Mom flitted her way to the kitchen. Stacy smacked me on the arm.

"You're going to get us in trouble."

"I didn't do anything."

"I know, just be careful. Come here, you." And she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her back and started to let go. When I did, she pulled me back in tighter.

"Thank you for being such a good and understanding little brother," she whispered in my ear.

"Anything for you." I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good," she said as she pulled away. "Now go have fun tonight. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Well, that's a short list. I should be ok."

Stacy smiled and walked me to the door. She stood there like a parent would, watching as I got into the car. Then she waved at me and quickly pulled her shirt up, flashing me her boob once again, as I drove away.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers