You're Sexy When You're Mad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo, you are crazy. And after tonight's display I believe one thousand percent that you'd do it."

He wraps his arms around me like he's bear hugging me. He feels like a big teddy bear. A muscular, well defined teddy bear. His biceps engulfing my arms. His forearms squishing my breasts. "You're still my feisty little Alley Cat."

And for some reason getting that off my chest felt so cathartic, along with hearing him acknowledge that he at least knows he shouldn't have said that. I feel the tension and adrenaline in my chest and arms start to lift and descend back down upon me as desire. He feels it too.

"You" . . . . . he pauses to kiss me on the back of my neck . . . "are sooo fucking sexy when you're mad." His voice deepens when he says the word so.

He reaches around to the front of my hair and with both hands. He gently pulls it together behind me, and smoothes my hair all the way down to the small of my back. He presses his nose into my hair and smells me again.

"You smell so good."

He pulls my hair to one side and kisses the back of my neck again. My head falls back to meet his chest. His hand coming around under my chin lifting my head and bending his head down kissing me deeply. He reaches around to my waist his hands gliding down to my hips and pulls me into him pressing his bulge against me while his tongue swirls in my mouth like he's licking drips from a melted ice cream cone.

I help, pushing my ass back up against him and he stiffens his lower body so he can absorb all the pressure of my ass kissing his groin. He reaches for the bottom of my tank top, gathers it together in his fingers and pulls it over my head, my breasts briefly getting caught and lifted by the hem of my shirt and bouncing back down after. His mouth back on mine again tongue resuming where he left off. His hands back on me again starting at my hips again. He doesn't just grab at my breasts like most men would have, only making me want him to grab them all the more. He runs his hands over my skin in appreciation of my body. He touches me like I'm a naked statue in a museum that a young boy is seeing for the first time. Those hot hands of his driving me crazy. They make their way up to the underside of my breasts cupping them feeling the fullness and weight of them filling his palms.

"You are so beautiful" he says and brings his thumbs and index fingers to a point with my nipples getting caught in between. He pinches and rolls them causing me to buck back as the surge of pleasure and pain seizes me. He teases and taunts them pulling them forward. They swell and expand under his adept fingers. The sensation is . . . amazing. It's causing my body to climb higher and higher. I moan with pleasure. He releases one nipple and I feel him swipe my hair back across to the front side of one shoulder so he can clear the runway down my back.

"You did want me to kiss your ass didn't you?"

And with that I can feel tongue and lips caressing and grazing their way down my spine. The tips of his fingers reaching back around squeezing my nipples for as long as he can hold on before I feel him let go to cascade his hands down, slowly down, and down further to squeeze my ass as his kisses reach his destination.

"Is this what you wanted?" He says as he drags his tongue from the underside of my ass up over my curves until he's reunited with the small of my back.

My head drops forward. Oh he is so fucking sexy. His hands move up the inside of my thigh like a snake where his fingers find my treasure chest. And yes they go digging for gold. He inserts his two middle fingers while his index finger pushes up against my clit. He bites my ass gently on the right cheek while he moves his fingers in and out of me.

"Shit" I whisper.

"Understand something. I will never get mad at you for bending over in front of me no matter how, why, when or where you do it. So long as it's ONLY in front of me."

And with that he bends me over the side of the bed spreading my legs apart. He pauses to admire the view rubbing my cheeks. I can feel my mid-section writhing in need, the ache in the pit of my loins growing, and the moisture between my legs escaping.

He kneels down and runs his tongue up the inside of my ankle trailing it all the way up the inside of my thigh while he deviously pulls my thong all the way down politely helping me lift each foot to discard me of them. His tongue and my panties passing each other like two secret lovers passing each other on the street with their spouses, eyes connecting but not in a position to speak. He's so seductive. Always wanting me to feel every second of every detail.

"You know, what we do before we make love is just as important as the love making itself" he always says to me.

When he reaches my summit he drags and flicks his tongue on my other set of lips like he's trying to catch the drips of melting ice cream on that too. His hands working my up turned spheres so they come together and spread apart, his nose wedged in between my ass as he works his tongue in circles helping to part my lips open to reinsert his fingers. My mind is departing from my body. My pussy clenching and dripping at the feeling of his tongue. I start to quiver, his fingers knowing what to do, where to go, they move faster, harder. And I, "Yes, yes, oh God yes." My legs shake and stiffen, my pussy spasms, my stomach tightens and I cum hard in his mouth.

All that anger, that pinned up energy, now being thrust into this. Using this as my release, with him. A man that has a body like a god, a tongue like a serpent and fucks like a stallion. And judging by the way he was grabbing his dick and biting his lip earlier I know that's exactly what he's going to do.

"You make me so wet" I say heavy with breath.

He rises and leans over me pressing into me. He's still wearing his pants. He somehow removed his shirt. I can feel the ripples in his stomach against my back. His abs are so hard. Shit. I wish I could see him. I love looking at his body. Touching him, feeling his handy work. Where does he find the time to work out with all that he does? But God knows I fucking appreciate it. He can have this pussy everyday looking like that. He leans back and I can feel his pants opening. He pulls himself out and lays his dick in between my ass.

He reaches between my legs and takes the juices from my pussy and rubs it on his dick. "Since I make you so wet."

I can feel him rubbing it up and down his dick working it in like massage oils. The sensations, his sexiness, his words, his hands. It's like the perfect storm of the perfect man. He slides his dick back and forth in between the fault line of my ass, playing with me, but enjoying his view. He pushes my ass cheeks together so they sandwich his erection giving it a tighter squeeze. He groans at the sight. He places one hand on the meat of my ass, grabbing a handful of it, pushing while simultaneously parting it to the side, and grabs his dick with the other and sinks into me.

I gasp with an "Aaaaa" sound at the surprise of his entry. I moan turning my head to the side grabbing a fist full of sheets calling out his name, "Wolf".

He grabs my hands and stretches them out in front of me bringing my wrists together and holding them with one hand pinning me and my hands to the bed. He grabs my hip with his other hand thrusting into me again and again. I meet him thrust for thrust.

"You make me so fucking hard" he says. I feel his hand leave my hip and move, but I don't know where to. It's not touching me like it usually does. I feel him reaching into his back pocket but I'm distracted by his kisses on my neck. He sucks hard like he's trying to give me a hickey but stops just in time so that he won't leave a mark. His kisses trail to my back again sucking and this time not relenting. And his hand reappears. He's holding something. "Remember these" he says. And balled up in his hand is my black lace thong.

He puts them to his nose and inhales.

"You smell and taste like honey." And he smiles. And I smile back.

"Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to fuck you right there in the middle of the floor when you bent over and pulled these off?"

He slams into me as he relives the moment "You act like a fucking boss and I love every second of it. I wanna fuck you like one".

"You want a boss, I'll give you a fucking boss" and I push up my bottom so that I'm still face down but ass up forcing his body to come up with me so I can slam back into him harder than I've ever given it to him before. "Yes baby" he says, "Fuck me back". He grabs my hips on either side, I can feel my lace panties in his right hand as he slams hard into me picking up his pace.

"I wanted to fuck this ass all night," he says. "When you bent over bedside the bed, when you were storming back and forth in your thong, fucking this big beautiful ass was all I wanted to do."

"Then fuck my ass" I say seductively.

He leans forward his face next to mine, pressing those rock hard abs against me yet again still moving steadily inside of me. I could feel his body against mine all day if it's gonna keep feeling like that.

He presses his lips against my ears. "You want me to fuck you- IN the ass?" he asks trying to distinguish if this is just hot sex pillow talk or are we hot and heavy REALLY taking it there talk.

"Yes. . . Yes. Grey I do." I want you . . . and there is no part of me you can't have."

He moans with a wild throatiness momentarily stilling inside me. His body tightening around mine, almost as if he's embracing me.

When we were teenagers we experimented, tried, more like attempted, all manner of things in the bedroom. Things we had no business attempting as teenagers. One night in my basement we were watching one of my dad's pornos with the bad music. We saw an anal scene and gave each other the look of do you want to try that. But just as we got started on our first attempt at anal sex we were abruptly interrupted by my father's early return from date night. Luckily because we were in the basement "watching TV" we had enough time to get our shit together, hide the porno and pretend the "movie" we were watching was so good. We didn't know what the fuck we were doing back then, but we didn't care either.

But now were experienced adults. And he's a man. And I mean he's a fucking MAN, and he knows how to fuck like one. And judging by the way he makes love I know there's nothing he hasn't done on God's green earth or in every Kama Sutra book. So even though I know he's had countless women since me, for some reason I've never been able to bring myself to do this with anyone else since we first half tried it all those years ago. Maybe subconsciously I was still holding onto . . . us, or trying to keep what he and I had sacred. I would never in a million years have believed that I'd be right here, right now, with him, in his bed, having that chance again to ...

Should I tell him that I haven't done this with anyone else since that night? That I'm basically still an anal virgin. He would never believe me.

"All these years." He says interrupting my thoughts.

"For 12 years I've imagined having this moment back, being with you again. Just wanting one more chance, one more night. With the one that got away." He talks as if being behind me out of plain view makes it easier for him to speak so vulnerably as if I'm his priest and he's hidden in a confessional box.

"So many women. So many opportunities. But none of them were you. They would all throw it at me thinking that would win me, wanting to give me that extra something that they thought would set them apart from all the other women they knew I had in my bed. But I could never seem to" . . . his voice trails off slowly as if he's recalling specific moments of rejecting various women's salacious offers.

"I didn't want to, not with them."

Oh God, is he saying what I think he's saying. You mean to tell me he hasn't done this with anyone else either. My heart flutters then starts pounding. Should I tell him? I have to tell him? Will he believe me?

"I know you've been with other men since me." Interrupting my thoughts again.

I'm not stupid Alex. As much as I would love for you to have never . . . he stops talking again as if wanting to finish his sentence but simultaneously afraid not wanting to ruin his obvious fantasy and hopes that I would have done the same as him.

I can't expect you to have never. . .

"I haven't either Grey", I say quickly, now me interrupting him, him knowing that when I use his first name it means something.

"None of them were you either. For some reason I could never bring myself to give that to anyone else. And although I never believed in a million years that you and I would be here again. I would have saved it for two more lifetimes never giving it away if it meant keeping it memorialized with you. I wanted that to stay ours."

I hear a sharp breath. And I can't tell if he's just inhaled in complete surprise or exhaled in joyous relief. His head presses affectionately into the back of mine, saying so much without saying any words at all. Men and their form of communication.

"I can't tell you what that just did for me. You've NEVER let anyone else do this?" He says with astonishment and a little elation that his fantasy has not been spoiled.

"No, No one. I always flat out rejected it every time it came up" I led them to believe that I just wasn't into "that"."

He lets out a heavy sigh.

"I've wanted this for so long . . . with you. . . I just never thought that I would actually get the chance. I want this to be special. I need this to be special. But . . . he pauses. . . . Can we still be us?" he asks in that way that lets me know he still wants us to keep it a little dirty.

And I respond. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm yours. .. . Do with me as you please."

He moans a visceral moan. "God I fucking love you", he says. And as much as I love the way he says "I love you" I'm glad he didn't say it when we were having our The Notebook moment, making the way he said it right there the sign that I've got my sex god back.

And with that were back on. Both of us knowing that tonight will have so much more meaning to us now. It'll be one for the history books or should I say Kama Sutra books knowing us.

"I'M WISE ENOUGH NOW TO KNOW WHAT NOT TO SQUANDER.

AND I DON'T WANT TO SQUANDER THIS."

He kisses the back of my neck again and he slowly pulls out of me. The feeling of fullness leaving me. Oh. I miss him already. He leans over the top of me kissing me right behind my ear right before he straightens up. "Mmmmmm", I respond. He pulls off his pants completely and kicks them off to the side. He lightly places his hands on the back of my thighs motioning for me to bring my legs up onto the bed. I climb up onto the bed slowly like a cat stretching forward. He slides his hand between my legs, reaches under me and rubs my clit. "Mmmmmm", I moan again spreading my legs further apart to give him better access.

"You like the way that feels", he says.

"Yessss, yes I do."

I feel his fingers go inside me and it helps soothe the ache that he's left inside me but it doesn't satisfy me like his length does. And he swirls his fingers around pulling them out and then bringing them up and around to my ass circling the rim and the opening letting just the tip of his fingers enter. He lubricates me well. He takes the black lace panties that he's been holding, leans forward and wraps them around my wrists and tucks the end in, keeping my hands together in front of me. He pulls my hips so my ass lifts up in the air arching my back leaving my face down on the bed and arms out stretched and bound in front of me.

I knew these would come in handy, he says flirtatiously. I've been imaging you tied up with these panties ever since you threw them in my face." He hovers over me, "God you look beautiful like this"

This feels so erotic. I feel so erotic. I can feel desire pooling back there. My body becoming more aroused, relaxed, opened, horny. And I don't know if I'm just naïve, or if I'm overestimating my abilities or maybe in my mind I've watched too many porno's and they make it look so easy. Or it could just plain be because I've replayed and over fantasized this experience with him so many times and what it would be like and what he would feel like, but I don't feel fear, instead I feel anticipation. I want him in my ass. I want to give him all of me. I want to experience this with him. I feel him grabbing himself, he puts himself back inside my pussy. "I just want to wet my dick" he says offering an explanation as to why he went back inside me there and not . . . there. And he moves slowly deep inside me for a few stokes as if he's working my body back up, which he is. "Your pussy is like potato chips. You know I can't just take one stroke" he says. "It's too fucking good" "But I think this sweet ass is gonna be even better."

He pulls out of me slowly. And I feel my pussy tighten in his absence and my ass pucker in eager expectation. It's sensing his want to enter as if it requires a special password. He places the tip of his dick at my opening and gently presses down using his fingers to guide it in.

"You ok" he asks.

"Yes" I answer him steamily reassuring him that I want this, maybe more than he does. He sinks into me little by little listening and feeling for me to tell him when it's too much. But I don't stop him. He gets half way in and I feel his hand leave from the rim of my ass to my cheek circling it & rubbing it. He feels so much bigger there stretching me so wide. My pussy tenses and relaxes, tenses and relaxes matching my anus as it's trying to absorb this new sensation. It feels. . it feels . . . so fucking good. I can feel it making my nipples throb.

When my nipples get hard like this it does something to me. I become hornier than ever wanting to fuck in all sorts of manners, wanting and willing to do anything. He begins to move slowly. In and out staying at only half mass. He groans loudly at the feel of my tight, tight ass squeezing around the circumference of his dick. I moan with him and he pushes himself in just a little further with the next thrust. My body receiving him. The inside of my ass feeling invaded, stretched and widened but amazing. He moves in deeper and deeper each time allowing me time to get use to more of his length filling me until I can feel his torso touching my ass. It's happening. This is really happening.

He's inside me, inside my ass. Fucking my ass. The thought makes my clit spasm and he can feel me pulsing around him. He moves slow and steady not wanting to cause me any pain. Am I supposed to feel pain, because I don't? At least that's what I thought. I just feel tempestuously uncontrollably aroused and wild with lack of inhibition. He's hitting erogenous zones I didn't know existed.

"I can't tell you how glorious this sight is watching my dick slide in and out of your ass."

He watches himself slide in and out slowly. And I know he doesn't want to miss one single solitary second of this moment. He wants to remember every detail, the position I'm in, my ass in the air, my arms outstretched, the black lace panties around my wrists, my long hair falling to the left side of my body, the cream satin sheets, the dim lighting coming in from the walk in closet, the smell of sex, sweat and my Gucci Rush perfume mixed with his Gucci Envy, and most importantly, me taking this dick in my ass.

Oh he watches very closely as he sinks in and out, part of him still in disbelief that it's actually happening but reveling in the knowledge that it is. He watches as I start to slowly slide back to meet him, my body telling him each time I push back that I'm enjoying this moment as much as he is. With my head still on the bed I slightly lift it and look behind me to see him, to see the pleasure that I am giving him. He looks into my eyes, leans forward to kiss me and I temporarily lift up to meet him. His hands cup my breasts as I bend my head back toward his chest and we kiss each other passionately. His body pressed against mine as we stand on our knees, my breasts dancing in his hands as our bodies move back and forth in a smooth steady rhythm to meet each other as we make all the sounds that lovers make.