You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it was big from all of our times in the car... but seeing it... here... and now. Oh my."

Laying down, I would like to say that I slowly, and gently, worshiped her entire bare body. That I slowly licked and suckled each of her erect nipples. That I casually stroked her full bush, like you would a cat. That my fingers gently and slowly entered her wetness and stroked the walls of her love tunnel. Like I said, 'I would like to say that'.

Reality was far from it. My tongue ravaged her erect nipples, bringing groans and moans of heated pleasure from her lips. My hand cupped her mound. My fingers pressing through her wet folds in search of her opening. Her legs moving apart allowing me complete and unfettered access. My fingers entering her to my knuckle and probing with hot hormone filled passion.

"Make me cum," she panted, she was in 'heat'.

My fingers gently rubbed that familiar spot over her love button. Her breathing labored as she bucked her hips against the palm of my hand before erupting in an ear splitting cry.

"Come on Bill, I want you. I want you in me. Now. I want to do IT!"

I couldn't believe what she had just said. We had never come close to 'going all the way'. My little head throbbed and said, 'YES'. My bigger, and much more sensible head said, 'WAIT A MINUTE'. I don't know how I did it, but I pulled back and looked at her. She looked back at me with a hunger... a need that I had never seen before.

"Cindy. I can't... WE can't. You could get pregnant."

"Lisa and Roy have done it twice, and she's fine. Besides, my girlfriends told me you can't get pregnant the first time."

"First, they're playing Russian Roulette. Second, that's ridiculous. Of course you can get pregnant the first time. I've never heard of anything so stupid."

"What's the matter... don't you want me?" the smile, and the moment, had disappeared. She was serious. I sat up.

"Cindy... Cindy. Yes, I want you very much. I love you." (As much as you can love your first girlfriend out of high school who was laying there naked).

"I can't. What if you DID get pregnant? My future. OUR future would be ruined. There would be no college for me. I'd be forced to work at some job... in a factory, which I would hate. Is that what you would want for us? Is it worth the risk for a few minutes of pleasure?" I was pissed.

"I thought you loved me. I know of a lot of guys that would love to do it with me."

"Yeah... I bet."

"What do you mean by that?" the tone in her voice now becoming accusatory.

"Nothing. Forget it," as she now pulled the sheet over herself, holding the top tightly against her chest. Her eyes welling up.

"I feel like such a fool... Here I'm offering myself to you... my... our first time... and you don't want it," the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm going to leave," as I stood and gathered up my clothes.

"Don't bother calling me," were the last words I ever heard from her as I went out the door, still naked. I could hear her sobbing as I dressed in the hallway, before leaving her house for the last time.

On the way home, I kept thinking... wondering. 'Why was she so insistent? Practically begging me to have sex with her. Like she was desperate. Was she trying to get pregnant... to keep me from leaving and going off to college for four years? I knew she wasn't pleased that I was going to a school that was six hours away. That I'd only be home threes time over the school year, and then over the summer. Was she trying to trap me? I had never thought of her as being the manipulative type; but, if that was her plan, I'm glad I discovered it before it was too late. I prayed to God... 'Thank you for letting my bigger head rule.'

* * * * *

Returning to the present, remembering Chuck has just asked if I had ever done 'the deed'.

"Nope. Never did the deed. Messed around a lot. She was my first in a lot of ways. Came close once," I said with a bit of a grin.

"How about you?" I asked.

He proceeded to tell me he had gotten a girt pregnant the previous year and paid to have a secret abortion. That was pretty taboo in those times. He said they both knew they weren't 'in love' and never would be. Being only 19, she was too young to be a mom. Going through the pregnancy and then putting the baby up for adoption was not something she could do. Being embarrassed and an outcast from her family... she just wanted to get on with her life.

He asked about the social life here... opportunities with the coeds. I explained that my first two years, I was kind of a celibate. Not on purpose... just worked out that way. I was not an outgoing type, and never really got opportunities to meet any girls. I was really struggling with my engineering classes, and higher end math classes. None flirted with me, not that I could tell anyway. Last year, I had gone out a few times with a girl that sat in front of me in one of my classes. Except for a bit of making out, nothing much happened. I made a promise to myself that this year was going to be different. Which was going to turn out to be a major 'Under-Statement'.

I listened intently as he talked. His openness. I never had a real guy 'friend'. All through high school I had guy 'friends' but not the closeness, where I could share real personal stuff. I mean when I went home for the summer there weren't any guys I hung around on weekends. It was probably my fault for not staying in touch, and not making any effort to get in contact. I mean, it was a small town. If I wanted to, I could have found their numbers in the phone book. I just never made the effort. I just worked during the week and hung out at my parents. Or went with them when they would go out to the local fraternal organization they belonged to and had beers there with them.

As midnight approached, we were tired. I knew we were going to get along great.

* * * * *

Classes started a few days later. The days leading up to the start were filled with freshman orientations and getting text books. The nights were spent at the bars.

* * * * *

Days turned into weeks as everybody got into a rhythm: classes, meals, studying, weekends... Randy had started seeing a girl from the neighboring women's dorm, Marsha. She was OK. Nice personality, big boobs (full C's), wore too much makeup, and smoked. She was nice though and the three of us would hang out together, maybe hit a bar on a Saturday afternoon. She'd flirt, but not overtly, generally a nice person. The university had a policy that you could have a girl in your room, if you left the door open. Some did. Some, and most, did not. Randy and I were good friends with the RF (Resident Fellow) so there would be no issues. Actually, it was through him, and his girlfriend/fiancé that Randy met Marsha.

Each dorm had an 'operating budget' for activities, although you couldn't use the money to buy alcohol. Our dorm was planning a hayride the following weekend, with a campfire and stuff. A bus would take all those who wanted to go to the farm and drop us off. The dorm 'resident fellow' had discreetly mentioned that if you wanted to bring your own alcohol to be discrete until we off the university property.

So that was the plan. Randy and Marsh asked if I was going. I told them I hadn't planned on it, as I didn't have a date, and didn't want to feel like a fifth wheel and just hang out with the drunk guys. I mean, without a date, I certainly wasn't going to go on the hayride. She told me not to worry about it. Still, I wasn't comfortable. Except for Marsha, she was the only girl I knew. Back in those times, there were no women in engineering classes, and my General-Ed classes were few. Marsha thought for a moment, and then as if a light went on in her head, grinning, as she says, "Valerie".

That was the moment that my senior year would become the best year of my young life, and beyond.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I was just thinking... a girl on my floor... Valerie. Nice girl. I think you two should meet. I'll get her phone number for you, and you can go from there."

* * * * *

"You're going to do what?" Valerie asked.

"I'm going to give your phone number to a friend of Randy's. He's a nice guy. I've met him. He's hung out with Randy and me a number of times. You know his dorm is going to have a hayride next weekend? It sounds like fun. Get some Boons Farm wine. It would be good for you to go. You need to meet some guy friends. The school year is just starting. That is, if you two feel comfortable when you meet."

Thinking for a few minutes before sighing, "OK. What do you know about him?"

"Well, he's good looking. Not a 'Paul Newman' good looking, but nice. He's a senior."

"A senior... and still living in the dorm?"

"Yeah. I asked the same thing. He likes the comradery of the dorm. Isn't bothered by the food, or the lack of privacy. Oh, and he doesn't have a girlfriend. His major is mechanical engineering."

"Oh, that'll be quite a combination... an engineer going out with an art major. I'm sure we will have lots to talk about," Valerie rolled her eyes.

"He's not like that. Actually, if I hadn't known it when I first met him, an engineering major would have been the last thing I would have guessed. Besides, if you ever need any help in any math, chemistry, or physics classes, he'd be a perfect choice to ask for help."

"Now that may be worth it. I'm supposed to take Trig and Algebra next two quarters. Not my best, or favorite subjects. It's a five hour class. So, I can't afford to get a bad grade."

"OK. Final question... Do you trust him?"

"Yes."

"OK. One more."

"You said that before."

"I know... Would YOU go out with him...? Alone."

"Yes."

Taking a deep breath, "OK... I trust you... Give him my number. But if he turns out to be a serial rapist, or something, there will be pay-back," as they both laughed.

* * * * *

Tuesday, I was sitting with Randy and Marsha at dinner.

"Here's her number. She's expecting you to call."

"So, I suppose she knows all about me, and I know nothing about her."

"Something like that... It'll give you two something to talk about."

"No hints?"

"She's got a nice personality," she grinned.

Inwardly I groaned. We all know what that descriptive phrase meant. It's almost like saying that the best thing about her is, 'she has nice eyes'. She wouldn't do that to me... Would she? Oh well. I've come this far. Worse thing that could happen is I spend an hour, or so, of my time and still won't have a date for the hayride.

I got back from the library around 10:30 from my studying. I had always gone to the library to do my homework, as the dorm was too distracting. Plus I got outside. Even in the dead of winter, or when it was raining, I went to the library. The walk to the library kind of put me mind into 'study' mode as to what I was going to be going over, and working on that night. The walk back was kind of a calming and relaxing mode. Another reason I liked living in the dorm.

* * * * *

"Hello."

"Valerie?"

"Yes."

"Bill... Marsh's friend. I hope I didn't catch you in the middle of studying, or something."

"No. Not at all. As a matter of fact, I just finished."

"So, would you like to get together for a bit?"

"Now?"

"Or tomorrow. If that works better for you."

"No. Now would be fine. You just caught me by surprise. Give me fifteen minutes. I'll meet you in the lobby. How will I know you?" thinking that 'he won't know me, and if he looks too weird I can just walk out the front door'.

"ummm... I'll be wearing a maroon SIU sweatshirt."

"OK. Sounds good. See you in a bit."

Taking a deep breath as I hung up the phone I thought to myself, 'I hope this isn't a waste of time'. It wasn't going to be, and would be the beginning of something that would change my life.

I checked the mirror and brushed my teeth before heading across the open quad area to the women's dorm. The nights were getting cooler. Not uncomfortably cool, just cooler. It was nice out.

Sitting in the lobby, I watched the comings and goings of the coeds. Each time the elevator door opened my heart would pound. I suddenly realized, I didn't know what she looked like, or what she would be wearing. She, on the other hand, knew exactly what I was wearing. A brief thought entered my brain as I wondered if, perhaps, she had already come down, checked me out and decided not to go through with it. My insecurities kicking in. I was not a social butterfly. Like I said before, I had not dated much my previous years.

And just then... standing before me, with a genuine 'nice to meet you' smile, "Hey."

I was dumbstruck for a moment. 'Nice personality' my ass. While not beautiful. She was definitely cute. About 5'-6", maybe 100 lbs. Light brown hair tied back into a medium ponytail. She wore some mascara and a bit of dark eyeliner, which only seemed to add to her allure. The lip-gloss made her soft lips stand out. Soft brown colored eyes that reminded me of highly polished semiprecious stones. The baggy sweatshirt hid her curves, but I was guessing they had to be a B cup or maybe even an A. My perfect size. The snug slacks hugged her hips. I would later see the outline of her cute firm butt as I followed her out the door.

Smiling back and standing, "Hey there... Valerie."

A few nervous seconds later, "Want to go out for a little walk? Chat? Oh, and don't worry, I'm not a serial rapist," that broke the tension as she giggled at remembering her earlier comment to Marsha.

"Sooo... you're a big -- bad senior," the humor in her voice told me she was relaxing.

"Not so big. Not so bad," we both chuckled.

We walked along the lit walkways, occasionally meeting another student as we told each other about ourselves.

She learned all about my summers. The previous year here. What it was like last year down here with all the riots, and stuff. Where I grew up.

I grew up in a small dairy town of about 5,000 people. About half of my graduating high school class were farm kids. My dad had purchased a 40 acre 'hobby' farm the beginning of my senior year in high school. Now, he raised a few head of Angus cows for our family and close friends. He would buy day-old calves from the local slaughter house, bring them home, and bottle feed them. When they got to around 1,500 pounds would start feeding them a mixture of molasses and ground corn to fatten them up before they made their way into our freezer.

Interesting side note... when you send in a whole steer to be packaged into steaks, roasts, and ground beef; you got everything, including the heart and liver. My dad loved liver and onions and had been eating it all of his life. I liked it. My mom would take the heart and stuff onions into the heart chambers and put in the crock pot all day while at work. That night we had heart, baked potatoes, and whatever vegetable from our plentiful garden, either frozen or fresh, depending on the time of the year. As a result, I was not a picky eater. I was brought up that whatever my mom made for meals... that is what it was. If you didn't like it you went hungry. She was fond of saying, "This ain't a restaurant", which I recall telling our sons that many times... they're not picky eaters either.

I learned she was an art major from Rock Island, about a 2-1/2 hour drive southwest from where I lived. That she had a younger brother. That she had picked this school because of the art department and also because it was a ways away from home. Not that she didn't like Rock Island, just wanted to be at bigger school away from home. She agreed with me, that the State University was way too big. Plus, this campus was gorgeous, compared to the other campuses. Her main fear was coming here not knowing a sole and having a stranger for a roommate. What if they didn't get along?

I told her those were common fears. I told her I only had one roommate that I didn't get along with. I mean... really didn't get along with. Luckily, I was able to switch with another on the same floor, so that worked out.

I told her of my first night. There was an outdoor band in the quad area between the dorms. The place was packed. Everybody seemed to know each other. I didn't know a sole. I felt very... very alone. I wasn't very good at meeting new people. Never had to be. I mean the kids I grew up with, and went to school with back home, we all knew each other from grade school. So, I never had to meet new people. But that this changes you... you grow.

"I mean, look at us... Years ago, I never would have had the nerve, or courage, to make that call to you."

"You're right. I was nervous as hell, after I agreed to let Marsha give you my phone number. My fears, and insecurities kicked in. What if you didn't like me? What if once you saw me... you just turned and left?"

"Valerie. I had the same fear and insecurities. You knew what I was wearing. I didn't know a thing about you. I imagined you coming off the elevator, seeing me, deciding not to go through with it, and walking out the door... I'm glad you didn't," as I looked over as we both shared a knowing smile.

"Hey. There's a Baskin and Robins over here. Want to stop in and get something for the walk back?"

"Sure," she grinned.

* * * * *

"So, how was it?" Marsha asked as she entered Valeri's room.

"Nice... Fun... We walked. Talked. Took me to Baskin and Robins. Asked me to go on the hayride... You were right... he is a nice guy. One of the few that I've ever met."

Marsha didn't want to probe, but there was something underlying in that final sentence. They were friends, but not that close of friends... yet.

"Good. It'll be fun to have you two hang out with Randy and me. That is... if you want to."

"Let's just see how this works out... after the hayride."

* * * * *

I saw her a couple of times in the cafeteria during the week. Each time she was wearing a nice, but baggy sweat shirt so I never able to really check out her curves. I met up with her one evening, after my study time and found out she liked strawberry Boons Farm wine. I got her a bottle for the hayride and a six pack of Bud for me. She had a large knapsack so everything would fit inside.

There were 116 guys in the dorm. Only about 50 decided to go. Of those, 15 had dates. The bus left from the behind the dorm around 7:30. It was an old yellow school bus, not made for comfort, just transporting kids. We were told ahead of time, that if anyone got sick it and puked, it was going to cost THEM $25.

I watched as Valerie and Marsha exited the elevator and strode over to meet Randy and me, each with a gleeful grin. Marsha gave Randy a full hug. Valerie and I just smiled at each other, her eyes sparkling the eyeliner making them distinct and alluring. It was going to be a cool night, so each of them were dressed in a sweatshirt and tight jeans. Valerie being more petite, her perfect butt being tighter and more compact than Marsha's. I took her hand as we all made our way to the awaiting bus.

Valerie and I sat close together behind Randy and Marsha, as we talked about our week... me, my engineering classes... her -- the General-Ed classes and how she was looking forward to being able to start taking some art classes. Marsha was carrying a pint of black berry brandy and Randy had some beer. Marsha was going to be one messed up girl, if she drank all of that. For my part, I didn't want to get wasted with Valerie. I was glad she went with the Boons Farm as the alcohol was only 4%. We were out together to have fun, and get to know each other on our first date together... not to get wasted.

The bus pulled into the driveway of a farm and parked near an old barn. We got out and followed the RF and the owner into the barn. I noticed a hay wagon parked nearby with bales of straw around the sides. The inside of the barn area was about thirty feet square, dimly lit, bales of straw and a few chair along the walls. A wood stove warmed the room as a radio, tuned to the local pop station, was playing a favorite song. Introductions to the farm's owner were made. His name was John. He was a large solid man with hands large enough to completely encase my own. He wore a green John Deere baseball cap. The hayride would be on the wagon that was out in front and would be drawn by two horses. Each ride would be about half an hour through the surrounding woods and a couple of open fields. John explained that he would make as many trips as the group wanted.