You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 01

Story Info
Fall of 1971 - Old and new Friends.
9.4k words
4.68
18.6k
27

Part 1 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
445 Followers

This story kind of got away from me. It just kept going and going. It is completely written, and around 325,000 words and is broken down into 29 chapters. It's has been a labor of love.

I am a romantic, an idealist. I see things through rose colored glasses. A romantic with a dirty mind. My stories reflect that. I wasn't sure to post this under 'Romance' or 'Novels'. It takes a while for the real 'stuff' to get going. There is some 'soft' sex in the first few chapters. If you recall my one, and only, story the sex scenes are quite detailed. I like the reader to 'feel' what is happening to, and between, the characters. This story is no different. Be patient. It takes a while to get to the 'good stuff'. And then...

As always, everyone is 18 or over. All sex is consensual.

The fall of 1971... The beginning of my senior year attending a state university in Southern Illinois. The previous year was a time of chaos. The Vietnam War was in full swing. Kent State had happened the previous year. We would watch the nightly news of riots happening on various college campuses across the country: war protests, images from the war zone, the stock market in a free fall.

Here; the college students trashed the downtown over the course of many nights following Kent State. Campus demonstrations being fueled by mostly outsiders. SDS "Students for a 'Democratic' Society" demanding that they shut down the university. The National Guard was brought in, along with the State Police with their "Willie Mays" riot clubs. Curfews were in place. Students were getting tear gassed in the downtown. Ultimately the university suspended classes giving students "Satisfactory" or "Unsatisfactory" for grades. For some that was a blessing, for others a big disappointment.

There were rumors floating around as exactly 'why?' the university closed. One such chilling one centered on 'The Klan'. Yes, the Klan was still active in that part of the country. Rumor was that the local Klan had called someone high in the university administration and "gently' commented that, 'if you couldn't get things under control... We can, and will.' Kind of like, 'that's a nice university you have there... be a shame if something should happen to it'.

When my parents came down to pick me up, for summer break, they said the downtown looked like a war zone with most of the stores having boarded up windows.

But that was last year. Now, the downtown looked "normal", the trouble makers had left and a new group of freshmen were eagerly looking forward to their new world, and life away from home, many, for the first time.

As a Senior, I was still living in the dorm. A lot of students, and my some of my friends from previous years, had left the dorms on their second year for 'off campus' housing for more freedom, more privacy, and better food. I had no problem with the cafeteria type food. I wasn't a picky eater. I liked the comradery. There was always something to do, be it a card game, a board game, or just watching TV. Oh, and then there were the few occasions when you could get a bunch of the guys together to walk a mile to a theater to see the local 11:00 'skin flick'. Back then it wasn't real porn, it was mostly just 'tits and ass'; but it was fun. Being a state run university, alcohol was forbidden to have on campus, but if you were discrete, and didn't make a big scene there were no problems. The only bad part of living in the dorm was that you couldn't have a car, even as a senior. Oh well, I made it through the previous four years, I can do it one more time. Next year.

I had taken Air Force ROTC my freshman and sophomore year. Like I said earlier, the Vietnam War was going on, and so were the draft and lottery. I knew once I got out of school, there was a better than even chance I would get drafted. At the time, I thought if that was going to happen why not be second lieutenant in the Air Force. Toward the end of the second year, the required physical made me ineligible due to a high school football injury. The bottom line was that I would have to take at least a couple of quarters after my senior year to finish all of my mechanical engineering requirements to make up for the hours I spent in the ROTC classes. I was also thinking of taking some 'easy' fill-in classes to wait out the draft. I had an idea of moving off campus for those last quarters, just for something different. I was kind of 'out growing' the dorm, as I was now three to four years older than the incoming freshmen. Just didn't know with who or where.

Many of my friends from the previous year were back. When my parents pulled up with all of my stuff around noon, it was unloaded in one trip up the four flights of stairs. My parents needed to get back on the road, as it was a six hour drive. This being the fourth time dropping me off it wasn't as emotional as the first time, but it still was hard. Each of them discreetly slipped me a twenty. I now had beer money on top of the forty that I had brought myself.

Once my room was 'set up', we all gathered together and talked about our summer. A guy, by the name of Randy, and I had become good friends the previous year. He had grown up on a dairy farm about an hour south of where I lived and had been on a football scholarship. His freshman year his knee blew out, so that was that. We kind of looked like brothers; he was taller and bulkier, but the facial features were similar. Both had dark hair, square jaw, light colored eyes -- mine green, his a hazel. Girls would go by and ask if we were bothers. Randy would grin and say 'yep' just to get their attention. It was fun.

For him, his summer was spent working on his dad's farm, hanging out with his friends and buddies. He was the type of guy that had a lot of friends. His high school girlfriend was history. Mine was long gone... thankfully.

For me; I had a job working in the local dairy doing odd jobs, everything from unloading semi-trailers filled with empty wire milk cases to standing next to a conveyor belt picking up cartons of cottage cheese, sour cream, and yogurt placing in a wire milk case before sending to the cooler. It was mindless work, but it paid well. Actually, it was the highest paying job in the area. There was a guy that would work across from me, about my dad's age. That was all he did... everyday... 8 hours a day... 5 days a week. It gave me incentive to do well in school.

After dinner, we all hung out back in the dorm. My roommate still hadn't shown up yet.

It was around 7:30 when someone suggested that we all go downtown to the bars. I mean that's what college kids do... go drinking. Plus, I had $80 on my pocket. Back then that was a lot, considering that 12 ounce beers were only a quarter. I was 21 and they all had fake college ID's, so getting into the bars was not a problem; besides not all the bars checked ID's.

About four hours later all six of us returned to the dorm. Not wasted or anything... just feeling no pain.

"Look. There's someone in my room," I said as we weaved down the hall toward my room, "The light's on."

Peering into my room... my new roommate was finishing putting his stuff away as he looked up at the commotion.

"Hey there," I said as I stepped forward, extending my hand, "Bill". I'm sure I smelled like a brewery, as did all of us.

"Chuck. Looks like this is going to be a fun year," he said smiling back, "I mean I was afraid I'd get stuck with a roomy that was way too serious and not looking to have some fun. I don't think that'll be a problem," his smile broadening.

I made the introductions to the rest of the group as they also lived on the same floor.

"The rest of the group will be here tomorrow. They're just as crazy."

The group departed as Chuck and I got to know each other. He was from a small farming town half way up the state. He had gone to a community college for the last two years to get the general education classes out of the way and to save some money. He needed to transfer to a four year university to get his BS in business. He was pretty laid back. Not into himself. Had a sense of humor. Filled him in on my background and the rest of the 'group'. Asked if I had a girlfriend back home, and told him not as of two years ago. That we had gone together my senior year in high school and ended it just before leaving for my freshman year here. That, later, she met someone at her work and gotten pregnant... then married, in that order.

"So... did you...?" he asked.

I knew what he was asking. Sitting there, my brain went back to the afternoon where I almost did 'the deed'. Almost did something that had the potential to be life changing.

* * * * *

It was the end of my senior year in high school. I was looking forward to leaving the small town for college. It was a warm sunny Sunday afternoon and we had decided to visit the lake just across the state line. It was large spring fed lake, probably close to two miles in diameter. Expensive weekend 'cottages' lined the entire lake. There were three beaches; two you had to pay to park, but one was free; however, you had to walk a bit from the parking lot and the beach wasn't as nice. I chose the free one. It was also the furthest away.

My then girlfriend, Cindy, had just turned 18 two weeks ago and we were going to celebrate a day at the beach.

She met me at the door wearing a multicolored two piece underneath a long button down short sleeve white shirt that was unbuttoned, showing some nice skin. We had been going together since the beginning of the school year last fall. So far, our physical relationship consisted of just make-out sessions, no groping just lip action in the front seat of my parent's car on deserted country roads, known as 'Lover's Lanes'.

I had a part time job at a local grocery store. The guys I worked with were my classmates I had known for a long time, with girlfriends... experienced girlfriends. I listened intently as they described what their girlfriends had taught them about the clit... where it was and what to do with it. I was eager to put that knowledge to good use.

Standing in front of me, I marveled at the tops of her full C cups spilling out the top. It was the first time I had seen those creamy mounds in the light of day, as all of our semi-nude make-out and groping sessions had been at night. She caught me staring and just grinned.

She is best described as 'cute'. She was not petite, but rather solid. Probably stood 5'-6" and weighed about 125 lbs. Fairly wide hips. Her complexion and skin were flawless. Her short brown hair framed her face and her dark brown eyes shined. She never wore much makeup, didn't really need to... and like I said firm C cups.

We drove up to the beach. Her hand resting on my thigh, the shirt open, and top swells of her creamy mounds on display. She caught me taking my eyes off the road to steal, what I thought were discrete glimpses. I didn't see it; but, the corners of her mouth were turned up in a satisfying and knowing grin.

Parking the car, we walked about 50 yards to the lake shore, all the while her shirt was unbuttoned and billowing in the gentle lake breeze. Finding a sandy spot, we set up our towels. Cindy threw her shirt at me before settling onto her stomach and handed me the sun tan lotion grinning.

I gently rubbed the lotion into her shoulders and lower back. It was more like an erotic massage as my hands moved to her sides and along her rib cage. I could hear Cindy letting out a sighs of contentment. I moved to the back of her thighs as she opened her legs a bit. We were on a public/family beach in the sixties. I had to be careful. I decided the safest thing to do would be just the back of her legs and stay away from her soft and smooth inner thighs. Her legs were parted enough that I was able to check out where the fabric was stretched across her thigh-gap.

"Your turn."

I had developed a pretty good tan from the outside work in the farm, and didn't really need any lotion. The thought of Cindy's hands on my bare back changed my mind.

I sat with my back to her as she sensually rubbed the lotion over my shoulders and lower back. The feeling of her warm, soft, and smooth hands was heavenly. She must have sensed my pleasure, as when she finished she leaned around and kissed me.

We sat on the beach for a while, idly chatting about nothing in particular, people watching when I looked at her, grinned, and suggested we take a dip. I think she suspected that I was up to no good. I was. She had a mischievous grin as we entered the water and waded out about 30 feet until the water was just above her breasts.

Facing me, my right hand moved up her side and slipped under the top and cupped her left breast.

Rolling the hardened nipple between my thumb and index finger, she gasped, "You're sooo bad."

"Yeah... Well how about this," as my left hand slipped inside her bottoms, through the wet fur, to cup her mound, as my fingers parted her folds.

"You are bad!!!" she hissed. Between palming her full breast, rolling her nipple, and working my fingers between her folds in front of a beach full of unwary beach people; I was hard beyond belief. I was tempted to reach down to free my erection, but didn't want to break contact. Not wanting to draw unnecessary attention, I released everything after less than a minute of our play, quickly kissed her, and then took a quick swim so that everything would relax.

Returning to the beach where Cindy had already dried herself, she looked at me, grinned, shook her head, and quietly said, "I can't believe we just did that. In front of all these people. I was torn between the excitement of doing that, and afraid the life guard would notice and blow his whistle and bring everybody's attention to what we were doing... I'm so turned on... I almost want to run back to the car and let you make me cum. But I know, that's not going to happen." A thought entered her brain, 'maybe later'.

As Cindy sat there, cross-legged, I couldn't help my gaze wandering down her body to between her legs. I gasped... about half a dozen strands of brown pubic hair were peeking out of each side, just inside of her thigh. She noticed where my attention was, looked down, then back up at me, blushed a bit.

"It's your fault I'm sticking out like that," then added, "so... you like what you see?" grinning before closing her legs.

A while later, "Let's go play some Frisbee back there," she motioned behind her.

The parking lot, where we parked, had a large open area that was sheltered from the highway by a grove of tall trees. We were alone as she trotted out into the open area in just her two piece, her breasts and butt cheeks bobbing along the way until she was about ten feet away. The first time I threw it, she let it fall to her feet. Flashing me another mischievous grin. She slowly bent over to pick up the Frisbee. My heart stopped, as my young eyes feasted on those two hanging smooth white globes. The areola just out of sight. Looking up and grinning she shook her shoulders back and forth a half a dozen time. I stood mesmerized as they swayed. My dick throbbed. We played for maybe 15 minutes before deciding to head back to town.

Sitting next to me, with her unbuttoned shirt on and her hand resting on my thigh, she grinned at me, "So, did you have fun?"

"You're such a tease. YES. I had fun," as I leaned to give her a hungry kiss.

Once on the open road, I had an idea as I slowed to a manageable speed, "Here, you steer."

She had a puzzled look on her face as she moved in closer to take the steering wheel in her hands. My right arm had been around her shoulder. Now my left hand became free, as I reached into her top and cupped her right breast. She gasped. Then I pulled the whole breast out from her top. For the first time in my young life I gazed upon a completely bare breast in the full light of day. Firm, as only a teenager's breast can be. Creamy white. The dark pink hard nipple, about a quarter of an inch in diameter, proudly stuck out from the quarter sized pink areola. I almost shot my load in my shorts. Cindy just grinned, as she let me enjoy myself. I watched as I palmed the soft flesh noticing how the erect nipple responded to my touch. Occasionally I could hear her whimper.

We rode in silence for about fifteen minutes, her breathing slow and labored. She purred contently as I kneaded that soft flesh and rolled her erect nipple between my fingers. My eyes never returning to the road. As we came to the edge of a town, I took ahold of the steering wheel. I thought she was going to pull the top back up over her breast. Instead, she just pulled her shirt around in front, leaving her breast free. I was going to have more fun after we passed through this town on the way home. And I did.

As we neared our town, she said that we should probably make an appearance at her brother's baseball game.

We parked just behind the third base line. Close enough that we could see the action. Her brother was a pitcher. We had only been there a few minutes, when her younger sister, Becky, noticed us and came bounding over to sit with us. Becky was about ten, with a bubbly young girl's personality. She asked us how the lake was, and if we had fun. We both grinned and said, 'yeah' it was fun.

She only sat with us for maybe five minutes before leaving. Cindy then had another mischievous grin, "You want to go and help me change my bathing suit?"

I don't know which stopped first: my breathing or my heart.

I tried to remain cool and calm as I drove to her place, about 3 miles out of town. Parking, and getting out of the car, she led me by my hand across the yard, up the stairs, and into her bedroom. Not a word being said. Turning, she wrapped her arms around my neck as we locked our lips like never before. My hands reaching inside the open shirt to rest on her lower bare back. Our tongues danced... tasting each other, feeling the texture of each other's lips.

Leaning back, her forearms resting on my shoulders, she gave me coy grin, "Well?"

Sliding the shirt over her shoulders and to the floor. Our eyes locked on each other in anticipation. I reached around to unclasp the top. I fumbled and fumbled. I had no problem with her three-clasp bras during our make out sessions, but this was different. Looking at me and picking up on my dilemma, she reached behind and unclasped it. Her lips returned to mine as I slid the shoulder straps down and discarded her top. I needed to feel those bare C cups against my bare chest. I hurriedly pulled my tee shirt off as she pressed those two mounds of soft warm female flesh into my chest. My hands caressing her smooth bare back. Grinding her mound against my growing hardness.

The bottom had ties on the sides. Once undone it fell to the floor on its own. Cindy was naked. Naked with me for the first time. There was a mirror on her dresser. I took in the reflection of her smooth bare back. I watched as my hands would knead each butt cheek. All this time... our lips in a perpetual lip lock. Our breathing labored.

I guided her over to her bed and eased her onto her back, and then just stood there to take in the view of the first naked girl my young eyes had ever seen. She watched me as I took in her nude body with a tentative smile. Her breasts sat on her chest like two soft pillows each pink nipple extended. Her flat tummy with the cute indented navel. Then, there was that triangle of soft curly brown hair covering her mound. She lay there... legs slightly parted. My dick throbbed inside my shorts, as the word, "WOW" escaped my lips. She smiled as her right hand cupped her left breast. Her index finger circling the hardened nipple.

Stepping back, Cindy watched as I lowered my inner and outer shorts in one motion. I watched as her eyes feasted on my horizontal six and one half inch solid pole, as it throbbed in sync to my rapidly beating heart. Rolling onto her side, I watched as she wrapped her hand around my swollen girth, her thumb and index finger not quite touching. I gasped. She grinned. It was a first for each of us.

32aa
32aa
445 Followers