Yours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What then, Mikey?" I asked darkly, "Are you going to...kill me?"

I took another step towards him, leaving only a few inches between us.

"Because you'll have to. It's important that you know that. You'll have to kill me, Michael. Because I'd rather die than be controlled by someone like you."

As I said the words, I saw this whole situation in a more objective light. This was just a bit of school yard bullying, a stupid play at dominance, but I'd flat out told him I'd give my life for it. It was stupid. My hysterical laughter, my taunting of him, it suddenly all seemed like too much. I was sobering up from whatever had prompted my hysterics.

But at the same time I knew I meant it. Because that's who I was. This was just dominance and submission, like I played with my little slut every Friday night. But in exploring things with her, I now understood this side of me. My dominant side. Submitting to him had made me feel sick, and this moment, standing too close to him, looking up into his eyes and knowing he feared me...it was intoxicating. It didn't sexually arouse me like it did with Jessica, but it had a familiar and delicious flavour to it.

The taste of taking a strong will and forcing it to bend.

It was beautiful.

"You're...you're crazy!" Mike exclaimed, "You're fuckin' nuts!"

The wound on my lip wasn't deep, and would probably close up in a few minutes, but warm, metallic tasting liquid had been filling my mouth while we stared each other down. I turned my head sharply and spat a mouthful of blood into the sink.

I looked back at him, and I smiled.

"Maybe I am...but it's good that you know it." I said.

I hadn't laid a finger on him, but I'd won. I could see it in his eyes, the livid fear, the complete incomprehension of what I was doing and why. Without even touching him, I'd dominated him.

I turned my back on him and approached the mirror, wetting my fingers under the tap and wiping away the drying blood from my chin. The tension was broken slightly, our gaze lost. He let out a deep breath, and I let myself relax.

It was over.

"Jesus...I guess you're really into Jessica, huh?" he said nervously.

I wiped my lip with the back of my hand and looked at him. He swallowed loudly. It honestly took me a few seconds to figure out what he'd said, or why it was at all relevant.

"This has nothing to do with Jessica." I said, as if that was obvious. "This is between you and me. You're trying to control me, and I'm telling you that it isn't going to happen."

He didn't have a response to that. He just looked at me, unsure of what to think. Was I really the first person that hadn't cowered at his violence, his strength? Was I the first person to look in to his eyes without fear, not because I was bigger or stronger than he was, but simply because I wasn't afraid of the pain?

I mentally shrugged. It didn't matter. This thing with Mike was over, as far as I was concerned. He was just an idiot. I was going to sit with Jessica every day if I wanted. I could take her to his house and fuck her on his bed if I felt like it. He couldn't stop me. Unless he killed me.

"Get the fuck out." I ordered.

There was no meek little whimper of consent, no little bow or "Yes, Sir.", but I didn't need a clearer sign of his submission than him just turning and walking out of the room.

I turned to the mirror, and smiled at myself. I watched my reflection frown, and lift up his t-shirt, revealing two dark bruises on his torso.

I touched them both tenderly. One just below my chest, a wide and dark one where he'd hit me twice. And a smaller, but darker one along my right ribcage. They hurt, but they'd heal. The pain was weirdly easy to ignore

I guess that's one way to find out you have a high tolerance for pain.

I kept looking at myself after I lowered my shirt. I looked different. Not just because the right side of my lip was starting to bruise and swell slightly...it was something about how I stood.

I was taller, I realised. I'd spent my whole adolescence to this point with my shoulders hunched and my hands in my pockets, just like 90% of guys my age. I shuffled around, making myself look small. I'd always looked like a victim, basically. Guys like Mike had the confidence, the swagger.

It was just a matter of posture, really, I thought with a smile.

My shoulders were squared now, and they looked broader. My back was straight, and there was a sharpness in my eye, a confidence to my expression that I wasn't used to seeing.

"I like to dominate people," I said to myself quietly. "I guess this is what a Dominant man looks like."

I smirked, and made for the door.

What was, impossibly, only minutes before, I'd scurried through that door like a frightened mouse.

I strode out feeling like a god.

My skin was practically buzzing as I made my way back to class. When I opened the door every eye was on me, which didn't bother me in the slightest. My social anxiety from even yesterday felt stupid and childish. The collective gasp of shock from the room was another matter, however.

"Holy shit!" someone exclaimed, and there was a general stunned silence.

"What happened to you!?" asked Ms Kallis, her eyes wide with shock.

Oh, right. My lip.

I looked over to where Mike sat, trying to sink down into his chair. Not easy for a guy his size. A few of my classmates followed my gaze and turned to look. Ms Kallis did the same and when she saw Mike, the look of fury on her face startled me.

Ms Kallis was one of the kindest and sweetest teachers I'd ever had. She was a fairly young Asian woman, couldn't have been out of her twenties yet. She was so petite and cute that most of the guys did whatever she wanted, and she was so nice that most of the girls felt like bitches for being mean to her or disobeying her. Like kicking a puppy, I'd heard it described.

I'd never once seen her look so very bloodthirsty.

"I fell." I said loudly.

I spoke from the chest, in what I liked to think of as my new "dominant voice." Everyone looked to me, shocked. I looked at Mike again, and he was paralysed with fear.

"I just slipped in the bathroom." I said, smiling and turning to Ms Kallis. "Pretty stupid, right?"

I turned and walked to my seat and every eye followed me. Ms Kallis just watched me for a few seconds, her eyes darting between me and Mike. Eventually she seemed to make an internal decision, and continued the lesson.

I tried to pay attention, but it was hard not to notice the pointed looks and whispers. It was a long class, but I knew lunch was next. I'd go and claim my prize, small as it was. Sitting with Jessica and my sister. Something I'd barely even wanted a few weeks ago, but was now apparently willing to die for. I blushed slightly as I thought about how overly dramatic I'd been with Mike. Well, it was more about the principle of the thing.

As soon as the bell rang, a few people flocked to my desk.

"What happened with you and the big dude?" asked a skinny Latino boy that I didn't know.

Mike was already making a beeline for the door, and was out of the room before I could even think of an answer.

"Nothing, I fell." I lied, smiling.

"No way, he followed you in there, and now you're all beat up." This came from a pretty brunette girl with big blue eyes.

I shrugged.

"I saw him in there, but we didn't even talk." I lied.

There was no reason to involve anyone else in this.

"Then why did he look so afraid when he came back in?" asked another girl, this one a short blonde with thick rimmed glasses.

"Ask him." I said, then pushed passed them. I strode out into the corridor and headed towards the cafeteria.

I was completely unused to all this. Why did anyone care what happened between me and Mike? But then of course I remembered everything I'd learned about my fellow seniors in these past two weeks, and how I'd learned it. Gossip.

On my way to the cafeteria, I noticed something that almost made the whole ordeal worth it for this alone. As I walked, people seemed to naturally shift out of my way as I needed them to. As someone who had been doing the avoiding my whole life, this little thing, seeing people weave out of my way while completely unaware of any changes, was pretty exhilarating. Was that some sort of psychological thing? Maybe we move out of the way of those who we think aren't going to move for us, and my new confidence gave out that sort of vibe. It was just a theory, but I liked it.

==

I was the last to sit down at our table with my food, and got a general non-committal greeting from everyone else, each of them barely looking at me then doing ridiculous double-takes when they saw my face.

"What happened to you?" screeched Rose.

I shrugged and started eating.

"I fell." I said.

"Shit, are you bleeding?" asked Lissie.

"What happened?" repeated Rose.

Silence fell over the table as they waited for an answer.

"It's fine." I said, smiling, "I slipped and smacked my face on a wall, it was stupid and I'd like to...not talk about it, thanks."

Derek and Rose laughed together at my story, instantly believing it. Lissie rolled her eyes and went back to her phone, and Becky just shrugged and turned to talk to Frank.

I realised that I still hadn't looked at Jessica, and I braced myself for it.

She actually just looked sad, her own lip pouting outwards as if in sympathy. Then I saw Mike walking across the room behind her.

As if sensing my eyes on him, he suddenly looked over at me. I gave him a little nodding greeting, and his eyes widened in confusion, and I hoped fear. I smirked, and turned back to my food.

"Mike." said Jessica suddenly, spinning her head back to look at me.

She'd seen our exchange, and put the pieces together.

"Did he do this to you?" she asked accusingly, fury rising on her face.

"I...No, I just..." I stuttered, panicking.

The others turned to look at me, surprised. Lissie raised her eyebrow at Jessica, but the others looked to me.

"That...fucker!" Jessica growled, "He did this, didn't he? I'll fucking kill him."

"Jessica." I said, raising my voice slightly.

"Tell me he did this." she said, a too familiar venom reaching her voice, "If he did this I'll fucking..."

"Jessica!" I said, putting the full power into my voice.

It seemed to startle her, and she fell silent. I looked her dead in the eye, something I'd been avoiding doing in public, and saw a little taste of fear and submission creep into her expression.

"Drop it, now." I growled.

Her expression instantly softened. I'd given her an order, and for a second she forgot where she was.

"Yes Sir." she said lightly.

Her eyes widened in panic, and before anyone else could react, she hissed,

"Your fucking Highness.", sarcasm dripping from her tones.

No one else seemed to notice, but they started to ask questions.

"It's not a problem, guys, Ok? Mike had nothing to do with this, I just fell. Stop being weird." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone seemed less satisfied with that answer this time, but except for Jessica they all seemed content enough to drop it.

==

When the lunch bell rang, I headed to my locker quickly, hoping to avoid any more questions from Jessica. As I was switching out my books, I felt an eerily massive presence behind me. I turned quickly to find Frank staring down at me. He was taller than Mike, and maybe even bulkier, but I felt none of the malice or threat from him that I had from Mike.

Frank and I had never spoke alone, and I really didn't know what to expect.

"Do you need help with Mike?" he asked, his low voice rumbling in his chest.

The question startled me, and I frowned at him.

"Thanks, but it wasn't..."

I trailed off. For some reason it seemed stupid to lie to him right then.

"No. I don't need your help." I said firmly.

His expression barely changed, he just nodded and said,

"Let me know if that changes."

He turned to walk away.

"Thanks." I said impulsively.

He turned back and smiled at me, but didn't stop and was soon gone.

I shook my head. Frank was a weird guy. He didn't ask if it was really Mike that did it, nor did he take it upon himself to enact vengeance like Jessica seemed to want to. He just asked if I needed help.

Weird guy, but a good one.

I closed my locker, and turned to find Jessica standing in front of me. She looked angry, and a little scared.

"What?" I asked harshly.

She'd almost revealed our relationship to everyone, completely by accident.

"I want to know what really happened." she said.

I sighed, and tried to walk past her. She moved in front of me, something she used to do to block my escape from her torment for years. The familiar action caused my anger to burst forth, but it was easily repressed.

"Did Mike hurt you?" she asked.

"We'll talk about it tonight." I said.

Her eyes widened at that.

"Tonight?" she asked hopefully.

I looked around briefly, seeing that everyone else had headed to class. We were completely alone in the small locker area.

I reached forward and grabbed her ass, then quickly pulled her into a fierce kiss. She moaned with surprise, and then lust as my tongue ravaged hers. My lip hurt, but I ignored it. It was worth it.

I pulled back and squeezed her ass harder.

"Tonight." I grunted. "Now get to class."

I turned and walked away, not waiting to see her reaction.

===

That night, I was so ready for her. My mind was buzzing with lust. After that impulsive kiss at school, it had taken almost half an hour to convince my cock not to grow to full hardness in the middle of class. I needed to see her again, to own her.

She knocked at around midnight, and I told her to come in. She stood at the door wearing what I now realised was my favourite thing to see her in; the black negligee, the first thing she'd bought just for me.

She looked apprehensive, which was understandable given how our last conversation had gone. We stared at each other for a long few seconds, neither of us wanting to break the silence. As much as I wanted her, I had to make this last. This was about domination, not just sex.

"Strip." I said.

She jumped at my voice, but quickly obeyed. I almost groaned out loud at the sight of her beautiful naked body. I wanted her more than I ever had.

"Come here." I said.

She walked over and hesitated beside the bed, before leaning over and sliding under the covers. She looked confused. This was the first time I hadn't asked her to kneel first. I pulled the covers off the bed behind me, leaving her naked and me in just my boxers. Her eyes were wide, and she looked almost fearful as I moved closer to her. She seemed to be cowering away from me, her big breasts pressed together by her arms, which were crossed over her stomach.

I took her by the chin, and pulled her into a kiss. Our lips met, and I slid my tongue into her mouth. For once, she didn't respond with her usual fierceness. She hesitated, her tongue meekly resisting mine. I pulled back from her and looked into her eyes.

Why was she holding back? I kissed her again, roughly this time, forcing my tongue between her lips. I pulled on her hair and she whimpered into me. It wasn't until I bit down hard on her bottom lip that she finally responded, moaning with lust and pulling herself towards me.

When I looked at her again I found a dark and lustful smile playing across her lips. I quickly straddled her and pulled her into another kiss. I ran my fingers down her sides and dug my thumbs into her slender hips, and she thrust her body against mine. My cock was already hard, but I wanted to play with her before going any further. I wanted to hurt her more. No sooner had I thought this when I was surprised with a sudden burst of pain.

My bottom lip, which was no longer swollen but still sore, suddenly exploded with pain as I felt her teeth sink into it. I pulled quickly away, scowling. I ran my thumb along the heat I felt on my chin, and it came back stained with blood. She'd opened the wound caused by Mike.

She was obviously terrified at what she'd done, and I knew it was an accident. I slowly licked at my lip and thought again about the day I'd lost my virginity to her, and how I'd hurt her then.

Just as I'd been thinking of a reason to punish her, she gave me one. I couldn't help but smile as I grabbed her roughly by the hair and led her to the side of the bed. She didn't resist, but immediately started to apologise.

"I didn't...I didn't mean it, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" she whimpered.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her over my knees. I grabbed her ass hard, digging my fingers in and hoping that she'd bruise.

"You made me bleed, slut." I hissed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry!" she gasped, panicked.

I spanked her hard. Her whole body leapt forward, and she squirmed on top of me. I pulled her hair as I unleashed a rain of blows against her firm, toned ass. She cried out in pain, but she didn't say a word to try and stop me. I tried to hit her harder each time, and my steady rhythm got faster and faster. I didn't want her to count. I didn't want a slow, torturous punishment.

I wanted her to hurt, right now.

The adrenaline coursed through me as I made her scream. Despite my anger, I was still smiling. This is what I wanted.

I am a Dominant, I thought to myself. I am a Sadist.

I'd been aware of these traits revealing themselves inside me, but I was still getting used to the idea of these labels being applied to me, even in my own head. To have a beautiful naked woman across my knee, shaking with pain and humiliation as I disciplined her like I would a child...that moment, and so many before it just felt so perfect.

After making sure her ass was bright pink all over I grabbed her again, squeezing hard. My own hand was burning in pain, but I barely felt it. I could embrace pain like this, accepting it until it didn't matter. Something Mike had taught me.

I finally stopped and leaned back, trying to catch my breath.

"On your knees." I grunted.

She shakily got to her feet, only to sink to the floor between my legs. She stared up at me, her eyes wide. She wasn't crying yet, I noticed. Well, I had all night to change that.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close to me.

"You said you wanted to be a good girl." I said, my anger tainting my voice.

"I'm sorry...I did...I do!" she said, closing her eyes in pain.

"Look at me." I ordered softly, taking her by the chin.

Her eyes shot open and stared into mine.

"Good girls don't make me bleed!" I growled, digging in with my fingers.

I slapped her hard, but still not hard enough to leave a lasting mark.

"I'm sorry!" she gasped, not even trying to struggle. "Please, I'm sorry!"

"On the bed." I said roughly.

She hurried to her feet and on to the bed.

She was on her back with her legs spread wide. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms up over her head, holding them there with my left hand.

"Who owns this body?" I asked, viscously grabbing one of her soft tits with my other hand.

"You! You own me!" she breathed.

I tightened my grip and smiled as she pushed herself up and against my hand, even as she moaned with pain.

She sighed with relief as I released her tit and slid my hand down her stomach. Her pussy was soaking wet. I slid two fingers inside and stroked her from within.

"And who owns this slutty, dripping, cunt?" I growled, pumping my fingers into her, hard.

She struggled against my grip for a second, shaking and moaning.

"You! It's...ahhh...it's yours!" she moaned.

I pushed her wrists harder into the bed and curled my fingers inside her. I briefly wished that I had more experience at this, so I'd be able to properly tease her with my fingers, but I barely knew what I was doing down there. I tried a few different things, twisting, and turning, and pumping inside her, watching her groan, and growl, and bite the hell out of that bottom lip. I was trying to ignore everything but her reactions.

123456...8