All Comments on 'Yours Ch. 06'

by BackyardBottomslash

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments
rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

It’s a shame that this was never continued (read in march 2023.) The path they’re following is going to lead to redemption, or quite possibly, destruction. Since earlier chapters, I’ve been wondering how Jess would react when she goes to college and is separated from him. I see her as highly codependent with him, while he would simply return to who he was before dominating her. - In life, it is amazing how one can look back and see the progression of events and how one inevitably leads to the next. One no longer has control over what is going to happen, and they can clearly see resolution. You have provided this exceedingly well in this story. The lack of continuation is quite frustrating, given the amount of time that the reader has invested.

QuillWalkerQuillWalkerover 1 year ago

I’m reading this, in 2022, and it’s the best story I’ve read in months. Not erotica, not romance, just story hands down.

I’ve been struggling with figuring out myself socially ever since I broke up with my girlfriend of two-years, whom I had a sort-of BDSM relationship with. I had enough Dom tendencies and she had full on S desires, but her inability to communicate what she wanted along with many other issues we had lead to it ending, months after any of the interesting parts had basically left except for token things we did or wore.

Reading this almost felt like awakening again, to what I like or my own nature, to realizing that it’s not that I’m numb to sex or can’t connect emotionally enough to make it matter: sex is too little stimulation for me. I need more going on mentally to make it enough for me, and this story alone helped me retrace the path I’d let become forgotten in my own self, the same path Steven has been walking, albeit in a different way.

I can tell the author was building up to Steven finally talking about his issues, finally exposing what Jessica did that was “too far”, and this story was going to end with true growth and that it would take time. People saying Steven should just “get over” his abuse and feelings are idiots who’ve clearly never actually suffered actually extreme bullying like what he experienced. But he WAS going to get over it, and seeing how 7 years have passed, longer than the period from chapter 1 to chapter 6 by an entire four years, I just feel incredibly sad that this story doesn’t have its end.

This is a masterpiece of psyche and the truth of the messy but sincere pain and euphoria people experience, is a great example of the mistakes and correct ways to fix them for those getting into BDSM(not just because it normalizes it and tackles the doubts via Jessica’s own doubts, but also because it shows how those negative examples, even though doing those bad things feels GREAT, is harmful and destructive and ruins the very trust and connection the relationship is built on), and above all else, it honestly has been an amazing Romance that a lot of people might think me crack-addled for calling a romance, but that IS what it is.

I wish you were here to give this story the ending it deserved, the ending I know would have taken more than just one more chapter to make. It would have taken many more chapters, perhaps even as much or more than those we’ve had so far, to give this the ending it deserved.

It’s tragic nobody gets to see the ending you envisioned, the ending Steven and Jessica, especially Steven and his trauma, deserved.

I hope you are in good health, that you’re doing okay, and you know I will spend years checking this to see if there may one day be an update, even if in vain hope, because this story deserves that from me. I’ve read books endlessly since I was 6 and read Eragon, and touched me in a way no epic fantasy or impressive sci-fi ever has, because it was real, it was sane, and it held so much truth and character to it.

I’ve never appreciated a story on this site or written a comment nearly so large, sorry for this love letter to the best romance story I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rereading this. Main character is a psychopath for sure but I like the story anyway. Doesn't look like there will be anymore for this series but I really wish Rose had more to her. Could be an outsiders perspective on bdsm and such. Like, Rose could have accidentally seen that picture of Jessica all tied up and giving a scared smile, what would she think then?

What If Rose overheard him torturing her friend? Would she think her brother a monster for doing it, or her friend a freak for liking it? Could tell a story of an outsiders view in. And then Rose could have like a whole arc of acceptance or whatever.

Would have been an interesting perspective to see.

AingealanLannAingealanLannover 1 year ago

Man. This story was amazing. So sad to see in incomplete. Maybe the recent support will reignite your passion and you'll come back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn. Third series on this site that I’ve read where the author either just vanished or passed away. Hoping it’s the former this time, not for a possible continuation but for the author’s health. I was saddened to learn one of the other two’s author had passed before they could finish their story. Incomplete or not this was amazing

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

I'm submitting one more comment to this.

Reading the comments, about 20 or so, it appears to be almost unanimous (there was one that punished the author for leaving this series unfinished) support of this series being completed. It may be impossible for the author to complete it (health issues immediately come to mind) but it begs the question of whether someone else could pick up the story, giving proper credit to the creator of the characters and the story line - even the first 6 chapters - to bring closure to this excellent story?

Anyone?

X-Man

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

I SURE wish there was a Chapter 7 to this series! For the first time since I started reading this, I checked to see how many chapters there were to it and when they were written/posted. I am saddened and really disappointed that there doesn't seem to be any other chapters coming. It's been YEARS since THIS one was written so I'll make myself content with the works of art and wonder I've already read.

Best of luck to you in your on-going, and future endeavors!

X-Man

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Truly disappointed that this was abandoned. It’s a shame… with a little more commitment and perseverance, you could have turned this good story into a work of art. With no resolution, it leaves the reader unsatisfied… I mean me. There was evolution throughout, but that was overshadowed by a slow, consistent downward spiral. BDSM is much more than just punishment and consensual rape. Left as is, you’ve written yourself into a corner where the only possible outcome is where both are destroyed. Him by his deep anger, and her by either irreparable physical and psychological damage, the least of which will be cruel abandonment.

CaltropsCaltropsalmost 2 years ago

It's a tragedy this story has not been updated in so long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Please continue!

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Sad this never continued. Such a great story. Really wished we could see Steven resolve his issues with his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish this was continued it shows how great and extreme a BDSM relationship can get but still be fun and consensual for both parties with the dom pushing limits in a safe manner

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs finishing if u want Steven to be redeemable at any point. 2 virgins experimenting with bdsm is a disaster waiting to happen. Steven is not a Dom or a sadist he’s an abusive asshole he admitted to pushing Jessica to her limit an then forcing her over bdsm is safe sane an consensual this is none there both damaged 18 yr olds it’s not safe he did this to get revenge so NOT SAFE not sane he’s continues to punish Jessica for the past or wen other people piss him off so NOT SANE an he offers no safe word so not consensual wen she tries to stop the belting he coerces her to accept it cos he realised he could lose her not cos he cares for her, so she said NO he ignored it so NOT CONSENSUAL

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordover 2 years ago

This was one of the first stories I ever read on this site, back when it was still being published.

I still check every now and then hoping to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue their story !!!!!

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years ago

I agree with Kitty_Kat - it would be a better story line for Steven to tell his side of the relationship and how Jessica and Rose treated him during those years. To have Jessica confess to Rose that Steven is her Master to be brave for herself and her Master.

One of the best series in Lit - but hope you finish the story.

cyrusalucardcyrusalucardabout 3 years ago

My favorite story on the site. Please, I hope you come back some time and write more. If you do, please share where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still hoping

The story's been abandoned, I tell myself. The author hasn't even been heard from in years. (I hope you're doing well, BB.)

Still, I check in every few months, hoping for a continuation.

My_Pretty_Kitty_KatMy_Pretty_Kitty_Katover 3 years ago

It is really sucks that there isn’t a way to find out if a story is not complete or has been abandoned so that one does not get sucked in only to be left hanging. I kept waiting for the characters to grow and for there to be resolutions waiting for Steven to give voice to the damage done to him by Jessica and Rose (by her choosing to look away from Jessica’s actions).

Grrrrrrrr.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish you completed the series

I honestly have lost track how many times I've read this series. always coming back and hoping to find an additional chapter or 2. would really like to see it completed, Steven fucking the shit out of Jessica's ass. few chapters of all BDSM ass play would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its a shame this never got completed

Its probably the best written series on here that ive ever read.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

So, a good story, teenage fantasy stuff though.

The story was never finished and will never be finished BTW. Looks like life really did get in the way.

Unfinished stories do not receive a high score from me and neither should they get high scores from anyone

So... 1/5 from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Omg I need the anal part!

You are a phenomenal writer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please bring it back

I’m so sad that the author stopped writing.i absolutely loved this story and quite honestly it’s my favorite of all time. I’ve never felt more attached to a male dom character before and secretly wish I knew him in real life. lol

It’s a shame the writer stopped it. This was amazing work I read all 6 chapters in one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Love the storyline. Great seeing Steven figuring out his hang up’s with out to much damage and now it would be nice if his sister understood the pain Steven went through. It would help Steven heal. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow-This was incredible.

I've never been into the whole BDSM thing, but this was one sexy story, disappointed it ended without more closure. It feels, unfulfilled-like there's still more to this story. I think the author finally just quit writing. It's been 5 years now. I hope there's more to this, so much more. I would say this has been the sexiest story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible Story

I think this story is fucking fabulous. The dialogue and pacing for one, are amazing. But the teenage angst is also well presented. Like these characters are high school seniors, trying to negate their way through some very adult feelings and impulses. They are bound to stumble in their new roles, but they are actively researching them, trying to understand themselves and how they feel. This story reeled me in and turned me on. I think you should still finish it, and definitely keep writing. Love this.

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago
What a waste of time

Kept waiting to see some maturity and growth, but the character Steven as written is a psychopath, not a garden-variety sadist... not a BDSM story at all but straight-up felonious assault and mental/physical abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No attractive characters in this story except maybe Frank. It’s fiction, but in real life Steven would end up killing Jessica or someone else down the road. He has no clue about true BDSM relationships, he’s just using it as an outlet for his rage. When his mind goes red he could pick up a bat and hit her with that just as quickly as a belt. OBTW... striking her with the belt at full strength about 75 times would probably do the trick as well. I read through the story hoping the character (and the author) would at some point realize Jessica (and any sub for that matter) is a human being first, but apparently that was beyond his/her ability to reason. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue!

These stories are excellent, intriguing, and fun, I'm glad that he's finally going to take that ass too! She'll be begging in no time! Thanks, excellent writing, very few typos or words out of place, the story flows well, lots of detail! The first 3-4 were best because of all the sex! Hope Rose get's some soon!

LordofLureLordofLureover 4 years ago

I first read this story on sexstories.com years ago. It was called Revenge on that site, but I'm glad to finally find the original version. What makes this story one of my all time favorites (besides the kinky sex) are the characters. So often erotica throws away character development for sex, but in Yours, each character didn't feel like a cliché, they had actual growth. Well rounded characters made the sex scenes better. I hope that one day this story will be finished, but even if it is not I'll always come back to it.

longbotttomlongbotttomover 4 years ago

Still a favorite, wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jessica

When I read these super long stories, I try to find in my mind some actress who would physically fit the woman in the story. Jessica was so physically gifted, yet so emotionally supercharged, that I still cant fill in her face in my mind.

Oh, this story is easily one of the TOP 5 stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh my god

this is fucking perfect

thank you so much

please don't give up on the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ripped off...

https://www.sexstories.com/story/74876/

This is where I first read this story. I now realise it was probably a plagiarised version.

It's a shame the author seems to be gone from literotica. I always wanted to read the ending, even though it's pretty obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another one bites the dust

I have chosen to not rate stories until I've read the whole thing; for this very reason. I understand when an author passes away, sad, but we may never know as people may not advertise to family or friends, "hey! If I die, please update my page where I write about teen kids exploring brutal BDSM and record holding cock sizes." I'm sure those medic alert bracelets saying clear my browser history are more accurate.

While I love this... I'm not fond of writers not finishing their work. The end of this was clearly not a drastic cliff hanger either.

I hope BBS is alive and well, but if not so it would be uncompassionate for us to all be angry... Great story, sad to see it end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please write more!

Honestly I would pay 200 bucks for you to write 5 more chapters. I've been re reading this series for years. It's always my go to. I recommend it to all my kinky associates. Please please please I beg you lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I will never stop checking this profile...

Even though I'm not expecting to find a new chapter, I still check every week. If you are still out there and you can find the time, please give us more parts of this excellent storie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I too, have read these chapters multiple times and wish for more. The eroticism and relationship along with the character complexity just beg to be continued. Please, oh please give us a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still living in hope

Still hopeful for one last chapter; it has been 4 years now though, so it seems really unlikely. A great shame as this is among the best series on the entire site. Still, the 6 chapters we do have are excellent throughout, happy we got to enjoy those. But Steven ruining Jessica's ass could have been incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please give us an update

Are you going to continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved everything about it!

I thought it was great how their last session ended with her asking to call him Master, absolutely loved it. I think that whole section fit so well together. Looking forward to more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue!!!

Hey, I have read all 6 chapters multiple times and really would love to read another chapter of this story and I doubt I am the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I remain hopeful ;)

Still a great read to this day. Maybe BB will bless us and Ch. 7 will one day be published. Considering BB was online in 2017 I'd say they are probably still alive. Fingers crossed.

fromindiafromindiaover 5 years ago
Good thing that you stopped...

Good story but u were going nowhere with this story.

Kind of lost the focus just roaming around.

DamnOleYankeeDamnOleYankeealmost 6 years ago
Is your writing available elswhere?

I guarantee that I am not your only reader who wants more - much more - and many of us will be willing to pay for writing such as yours. I'll check Patreon and if I find anything, I'll add it here.

DamnOleYankeeDamnOleYankeealmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

And now it begs for at least two more chapters, please. I think Rose might not know the extent of the abuse that he took from Jessica. Maybe Jessica should tell her?

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

This series blew me away. A complete masterpiece. Yet it hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. This is a such a shame. The characters, plot and exposition are second to none. The erotica is top notch as is the protagonists creatively and daring. This needs one, possibly two more chapters to complete it. It will go down as one of Literotica's all time greats.

Simply magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
if you do get around to finishing

he need to put his sister in her place once and for all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Request from a humble reader

Please find time to complete the story!!!!!

Tilantron40Tilantron40almost 6 years ago
I thought this was the end?

I am disappointed but at the same time a little relieved that this wasn't the end.. But seems like too much time have passed and this story is now lost in time..

The_WildcardThe_Wildcardalmost 6 years ago
Binge Reading

I read all chapters in a single afternoon. I couldn’t put it down! You’ve been added to my favorites. I hope you continue the series!

DanielaUmbrellaDanielaUmbrellaabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Hope this story isn’t forgotten.... just found it but I absolutely loved it! Wishing for the next installment. Thanks for the read!

ValintValintabout 6 years ago
Well-crafted characters

These characters are just amazingly well-crafted. I like how the author didn't fall into the cliche of having the novice dom suddenly become a confident superman in all areas of his life (also nice that he's not a computer geek who's *also* a martial arts genius).

I'm really hoping we see more chapters in this someday, particularly since I'd love to see us actually get to the point where Steven finally has the conversation with Rose and/or Jessica where they realize how deeply emotionally-scarred he is.

bbydollfacebbydollfaceabout 6 years ago
Question

question. Are you a male or female?

Cause If your a male. Oh my..wow. I could just only imagine you in person! If you can just type up a story with character like Steven and his sexual desire /activities.

Soo jealous of Jessica in the story! she found someone that made her excited and actually enjoy sex. Someone she trusted to explore her sexuality with.

I guess this does not happen often. Some people is ashamed and probably will never get to explore this side of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please update soon!

I love this story. It’s what brought me to this site in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

Two nuts and a squirrel are smarter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lol, yeah of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah no nothing has happened

Yeah I was wrong, but come on.

You wanted to believe it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh huh

I doubt a new chapter has been submitted, BackyardBottomslash would have said something on the bio page. But atleast we know that he/she is around and hopefully still working on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Profile Update may Indicate Upcoming Content

Bottomslash's profile shows an update from the tenth of December 2017.

This may indicate a story has been submitted to the site.

It might mean nothing.

I know what I hope is true.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
This might be the greatest series on Literotica

It's a wicked shame that it's not continued. Hopefully the author makes a comeback, but not holding out too much hope for that. Every day it gets a little bit easier for me to let go of this story, but I still keep checking once in a while.

This series is just simply amazing. There really isn't anything else quite like it. It's got BDSM, school life, family and friends. I really hope the author makes a comeback for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gutted!

I have to add to the public consensus, I just stumbled upon this story and am wholly invested. Gutted it won't carry on, I'm so interested in what happens next! Praying for some inspiration to hit you and carry on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing job

read from chapter one to six and i dare say that it is the best erotica i have read, please add more chapters and a beautiful conclusion☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please update

I found this story accidentally and am hooked but realize there is little chance of it continuing... I hope whatever problems you were facing was solved and I do have a bit of unrealistic hope that the story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New reader

Wow just stumbled upon this story and I love it. Really, great job. But now I'm pissed cause it will never get finished, not after a 3 year break like this, damn.

Johncr55509Johncr55509over 6 years ago
Brillant

Fantastic serise & really enjoyed it.

Hope there is another chapter at some stage.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Could not put it down. Second reading! Really looking forward to the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just found this

And I need more! Seriously wanting a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hii!!

Please complete the series!!!!

DaKhaAnDaKhaAnalmost 7 years ago
;-;

i've read this series 2 year ago and i'm still refresing this evry week... If you're not going to finish this series at least end my suffering and make a post saying you wont.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 7 years ago
Simpy and amazing story!

I just discovered this series of stories. I didn't get much sleep staying awake to finish the series.

I really hope that the Author continues the story to resolution so us the readers may eventually find out what happened between Steven and Jessica when he was ~15. It seems to be the crux of his "hatred". I personally would also like to see more of what is going through Jessica and Roses minds. But that is just my wish and I am sure this Author has his own vision, which is pretty darn good so far.

Anyway I truly hope the author finishes this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Attention Literotica Fans !! Erotica at its Best, right from His(?)her mind to -Yours -

BB ... You ! are one bonafide writing Beast, full of hurt me please ... Imagination, that rips through the readers mind, with carefully well put together wrtten paragraphs, that are presented in waves, simmering throughout your story here and very well timed, dropping naughty/dirty hints here and there of pure lust, of taking and giving it to the balls.Teasing the sex in the brain, only to hold us back, keeping us in a sexual state of AnticIpation,of what? we may get to read (taste) later in a Fuck Me sexy style.The picture you paint flows with your wonderfully explicit mind, filled with so much attention to detail, bringing out your colourful penmanship in 3D, that erotically charges your characters to life, right off the screen, only to be backed up with some Great storytelling that boils with Taboo lust, along with the sperm in the testicals .

So far... so Fucken good and I would love to read more - BB,You have IT ! so give us more of YOURS .

Thank You! for sharing your work and your Mind ~ Alx

P.S

~ BB

Please, don't ever forget to keep the Flow Alive, in building your story with anticipation, and real emotions in your charaters, that breath lust and feelings into the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Series

Best story I've ever read. Really hope there will be a chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please!!

Why he always calling her a slut !! everything in this series is perfect and I really like it but she's not a slut.. she's "his slut" and this is totally different..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hoping for a Miracle

This was a revelation. I write porn for money and this left me almost breathless with admiration. You are just so damn good.

Anyone can do hot with a little practice, but this went far far beyond that. It was well thought out, consistently characterised, with narrative beats that highly paid professionals struggle to capture. Not to mention how goddamn well you portray their learning process, their enthusiasm, Jessica's adorable eagerness when she finally starts to read about things and understand herself.

I desperately hope this continues. Not because I want more porn, we have plenty of that on the net.

No, I hope it continues because you have gotten me truly deeply invested in Steven and Jessica and their burgeoning relationship. More so than Nana to Kaoru, which has until now been my gold standard for the ever elusive "young couple discovering bdsm" genre.

I know it's been two years, but I'm going to be checking back regularly for as long as I live. That's how bloody good this is. Now pardon me while I download every page to make sure I never lose the ability to read this again and again.

You sir/madam, should be proud.

Arx563Arx563almost 7 years ago
Love it

This is one of my favourite series. I can't wait when Steven finally experssing how he fell about Rose and her betrayal. Going to be a powerful part also when Steven finally tell Jessica that he love her. I know it is small chance for this but if Rose can get a boyfriend who understand Steven and befriend with him that would be good. I can imagen the conversations and jokes between that two. Not to mention the moments when He put Rose on her place with a comment.....so much fun.

Thank you for writing this fantastic series and wish you lot of power to continue in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good news!

So very glad to know you are writing a new chapter. Looking forward to it.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 6?

Chapter 6 is on its way? But this is chapter 6.

I really do hope you mean chapter 7 is on its way!

Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please.

This is amazing, please continue. Please..

SubmissiveMischiefSubmissiveMischiefabout 7 years ago
More....Please....

Please - don't stop. It's so so good. I need more, and not just one more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best series on this site at the moment

Great series, really hope you can finish it or even letting us know that your not writing anymore would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

I was hoping you would finish it but the last update has been too long ago. Please try to finish it. This is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hope for more

don't want to finnish here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's the rest?

Is it finished?

GudOneGudOneover 7 years ago
Enjoyed this

Thanks for writing such a good story. I look forward to your next entry. I really enjoyed reading from the Dom's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello?

Where are you?

Xyl47Xyl47over 7 years ago

Wow this story is very good. I look for a story with a dominant point of view for a while and this is one of the best out there.

Thanks for sharing your work and keep up like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it .. It's very refreshing ...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

You need an editor and a publisher. Awesome story. I'm lookin forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I've read a lot of stories here on literotica and other sites and I have to say that this is one of the best stories that I've ever read. The characters, the writing, it's all fantastic! If you were to compile and sell this as a complete book, I would without a doubt purchase it.

I know everyone is hounding you for the next chapter and that life gets in the way of your writing, but I can't wait to see how Steven and Jessica's relationship continues to develop. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

I have read this through and it was one of the best stories I have ever read. I am craving more. I hope you see this and know that there are people waiting to read the next part of your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UPDATE.

If you are not going to update it could you please tell us so we don't keep on checking everyday, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love it please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As many ithers have said, this is my absolute favorite story. Looking forward to a new chapter soon, I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
letting you know

Unaware of if this is actually you or not, but on sexstories someone is reposting your stories. The stories names have been changed to revenge. Also, please continuethese stories I may have discovered them on that website but it's still one of the best things I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write!!

I don't usually comment, but your story deserves some recognition. It's one of the best stories on here. I would gladly pay for something like this on Amazon if you were to decide to write full time. Please continue your writing... I check of new chapters every month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE.

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous