Aunt Rita's New Year Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave rolled off the bed and walked right over to his backpack. Placing it on the coffee table, he retrieved the bottle of Glenfiddich, which he bought for this very night - using her credit card, of course. He heard his name called out behind him, and he turned to face his aunt, who was now sitting up against the headrest. He was struggling to prevent blowing his load by just looking at her, as he opened the bottled and poured two large drinks.

His eyes were locked on the woman who was sweating profusely in the air-conditioned environment of the suite. Her satin gown had slid down her smooth arms, collecting above her elbows, as she furiously abused her own genitals. Her eyes were bloodshot, laden with lust, as she pawed her breasts with the other hand. Her lips were forming a big O, each time she pushed the dildo all the way in.

What had he done to the innocent lady from his local neighborhood, Dave mulled to himself. He was certainly proud of his efforts, as he had let loose the hidden inhibitions of the woman who had now turned up the vibrations to their maximum setting, despite squirting all over the bed just seconds ago!

Dave walked over to Rita, who had slowed down the thrusts of the dildo, and had moved her other hand to shag his erection over her breasts. She was certainly in sexual overdrive, as she looked into his eyes, craning her neck, begging for him to kiss her.

Dave gave her a warm smile and slowly tipped the contents of the glass down her throat. She choked, as expected, but most of it still stayed inside her, while some of it trickled down her cleavage. Nothing could stop her from playing with herself and jerk off her little boyfriend at the same instant! Not even a second or the third glassful of whiskey, which she managed to down with her eyes closed, struggling to keep her back straight.

She eventually stopped when she heard the room bell ring. Rita froze in her position, with the dildo buzzing halfway inside her and his dick in her hand, although it didn't stop Dave from blowing his load all over her frightened face. Her mind was in flight mode, but with his cum all over her face and her other hand just refusing to stop the self-abuse, she relaxed a bit when Dave covered her nudity with the quilt provided.

"Come in!" she heard him yell, and before she could protest, the room door opened.

.....................

December 31st, 11:45 pm

The door opened very slowly, and she noticed a trolley being pushed in. She also noticed a cake sitting on top of it with a lit candle signifying some sort of anniversary. Rita was feeling the alarm bells go off in her head, as she gently slid the dildo out completely and through sheer experience, found its switch to turn it off.

"Good evening, ma'am, sir," said a well-dressed attendant, who stood a couple of feet away from the bed. Thankfully for Rita, the only lit lamp in the room was by Daves' side, as she pulled up her robe to cover her frontal nudity underneath the quilt. "Where may I leave this cake?"

"You may leave it on the coffee table by her side," Dave said, and Rita pinched his hairy thigh to admonish him.

"Very well sir. And who'll be signing the check?" he asked, as he pushed the trolley all the way to the other end of the room, without making any obvious attempt at looking at the amorous couple. Despite his young age, taking charge of this suite meant he had possibly seen everything there was to see. It wasn't the first time he had seen a woman in bed with a man half her age. What surprised him, though, was the fact that he had, like many others, lusted for Rita each time she had walked into the hotel, but had never imagined he'd see her like this or that she'd be 'the type'.

"She will. It's her name on the card," Dave replied, and Rita gave him a death-stare. "I can't step out of bed, baby," he whispered to Rita. "I'm not wearing anything."

The attendant stood next to the coffee table, awaiting further instructions, as Rita struggled to string together a rationale for why she wasn't the best choice either.

"Can't we sign this tomorrow morning?" she asked, pulling up the quilt to her neck, thereby exposing her naked thighs, and the dildo that lay between them. Rita was too wasted to notice and Dave was to amused to point this out.

"Sorry ma'am. That's beyond my hours of duty and I am liable for this service."

"Alright, wait at the door. I'll see you in a second," she said, and the attendant complied. Her thighs felt heavy as she slid out from under the quilt and held onto the side-table to stabilize herself. Her purse, as she recalled, was still lying on the chair near the entrance of the room.

Dave watched the buxom housewife trudge across the room, barely covering her assets, to pay the waiting attendant. Rita was seeing at least three of him by the time she reached her purse. The next bit that she remembered was that she is being lifted in the air by a strong pair of arms, which did not belong to Dave. As she softly flapped her hands against the chest of the nameless attendant, she heard him whisper, "Sir, wake up. Dave Sir!"

She could feel the arms move away from under her, as she rolled onto her side on the bed. Rita smiled to herself, as she noticed Daves' relaxed face in front of her, sleeping blissfully. She was close enough to him to snuggle, and she placed her arm across his chest.

Rita could feel the alcohol in her body come up, and so did the robe from behind her. Before she could scream she felt his arm around her breasts, as he entered her vagina in a single stroke.

She wanted to wake Dave up, but as the attendant increased the pace of his strokes, all that she could manage was to move her hand away from Daves' chest and place it behind her on the attendants' neck. His thrusts pushed her closer to Daves' body, and she closed her eyes to black out her ultimate degradation. It had been a week since a warm piece of throbbing meat had stretched her out, and therefore, what she was receiving from the attendant was the only remedy to her addiction. This had been Daves' plan all along, and he turned away from her while pretending to be asleep, to conceal his smile.

Here, lying naked in a hotel room, between a boy half her age and a nameless attendant, Rita could feel her mind explode in a million pieces. Her moans were unfiltered, and her orgasms were unrestrained. With Daves' back towards her, she moved her hand down to her mound, to massage it while it was impaled by a total stranger. Through her half open eyes, she watched as her flimsy bra was yanked off her breasts, and thrown away with absolute disdain, only for it to land on top of the solitary lampshade.

She could feel the edges of his zipper against her soft butt-cheeks, but Rita didn't have the heart or the gall to turn to him and complain. Each time he tried to kiss her lips, she'd bury her face in the pillow, but didn't stop her or his hand from fondling with every other part of her nubile body.

Dave had created a sex-monster, and one that needed to be constantly fed. In her normal state, Rita would have known that Dave was feigning to be asleep, as no one could realistically sleep through the loud grunts and moans of the two bodies lying next to them.

However, the mind of this woman, who was being mercilessly plundered in this instance, had already wandered off to the flaccid penis of the young man sleeping in front of her, who had rolled onto his back once again. Her hand stretched out to shake it, as she wanted it to be ready once the man behind her was done feeding her vagina.

What felt like an eternity but was no more than twenty minutes from the time she was brought to bed, the attendant emptied his load inside her and slipped out of the room without giving her a second look.

Despite the darkness in the room, the tears in her eyes, and the alcohol in her veins, her lips still found the refreshed erection of her best friends' son.

.....................

January 1st, 0005 am

Dave pretended to wake up from his deep sleep, feigning ignorance over the last twenty minutes of sexual debauchery by his side. His hands went straight on the money, as he massaged her breasts while she swallowed his thick shaft.

"Hey baby! Seems like I dozed off and you wanted to play. Sorry to keep the lady waiting," he said, pinching her nipples. "Look, our cake is here. Happy New Year, my love!" he moaned, shooting his pent-up load down the thirsty throat of his aunt.

With all the practice, Rita had become a pro at swallowing his loads, although this one felt heavier than the ones before. She finally rose up from his erection to get some fresh air in her lungs.

"That's my slut," Dave said purposefully. "Let me bring the cake here and we'll cut it together." Rita had nothing left in her to say one way or the other, and she could barely keep her eyes open now. A knife was handed to her, the candle blown out, and a large slice of the cake cut, all with Daves' assistance. A small piece of this slice made its way to her cum-soaked mouth, while the rest was playfully rubbed on her tired body, as she lay down lifelessly against the stack of pillows.

Rita let the young boy play with her, as he removed her robe in a jiffy, and threw it across the room. She closed her eyes to feel the sensation of his tongue against her sensitive skin, but all that she could imagine was the attendants' seeds floating through her fertile body.

She opened her sleep-deprived eyes when she heard the words, "Wow aunty! Looks like you had quite a few orgasms while I was sleeping! I wish we could take this mattress back with us as our memory of this night!"

Once Dave was done licking the icing off every part of her part worn-out body, he was ready to reclaim what he had made his. His entry was smooth, and her inner walls gripped him with the same passion as they did during that fateful afternoon. As she circled her arms around his back and her legs around his waist, her mind finally blacked out.

When he eventually made his contribution inside her, he lay down by her side and whispered in her ear, "Welcome to 2019, Aunt Rita! I promise to make it even better than 2018!"

.....................

12