Yours Lustfully Ch. 08

Story Info
"Jason is my love. Why did I succumb to Rory the driver?"
6.5k words
4.48
10.9k
10
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

For those who haven't read the earlier chapters, I'd encourage you to do so. In summary, the storyline has focused on three women:

1. Aunt Rita (a fan favorite) - a lonely widow who has given up every virtue she held sacred for years to be with a young, overcharged Dave. Dawn to dusk, her pious bedroom has now become their secret love nest. What'll give?

2. Maya - dusky, svelte and insatiable. Will stop at nothing to fulfil her ambitions, even if her every crevice overflows to please the desires of her enablers - sexually or professionally. Have you met her at your workplace?

3. Steffi - Voluptuous, shy, and submissive. Doesn't know the art of saying no, despite spending her life with cousin Maya. But it's the buds that blossom, right?

I am back to my personal favorite - Steffi. Two encounters in one, rainy evening - one pure love and another pure lust. Why does lust feel better? Why does love feel incomplete without lust? Who will Steffi choose between the two, or will she? Help me find out.

*****

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Jason asked, taking a long puff on his cigarette.

"Avoiding? I've been travelling most of the month. Why would you think that?" Steffi replied, trying to win his trust.

"Have you? I suppose you've been travelling over weekends too. And every time we pass by in the office corridor, I just happen to be one of the paintings on the wall, right?" he countered, taking another slow puff.

"Jason, you're being oversensitive here. We're colleagues at work. Despite your transgressions, I don't think anyone in the office still knows that we are involved," she replied, trying to keep her volume just about audible.

"Despite my transgressions? Heavy words, Steffi!" Jason stubbed his cigarette and blew out the last batch of smoke over his shoulder.

"Really! What were you trying to accomplish in the pantry? And who were you waiting outside for at the ladies? Do you even realize that Rory, our innocent cab driver, understands English? If not, I'm sure you know he's got a rear-view mirror, right? Those transgressions, Jason!" Steffi was turning crimson, and in the fading light of the evening, Jason could see that he had upset her. Thankfully, there was no one else in the smoking alley to notice the two crossing swords with each other.

Jason took a step towards her, something Steffi disapproved immediately by bringing her palm in the way. "I'm sorry, Steffi. I miss you. It's been weeks since we were last together. I completely understand you're busy, and trust me, life hasn't been easy for me either. But I know we can make this work. We're good together, and you know that." Jason looked into her big eyes, looking for an affirmation.

"I'm sorry too, Jason. I've been a bit high strung lately. I will try harder. Anyway, I'm done for the day - what's your status?"

"Oh, I have a client call in an hour," he said, bringing his focus back on her, "but we could go for a short drive now. You know, to our spot?" Jason winked at her, and she knew she had to say yes, to save whatever this was.

"Are you sure we'll be able to make it back that quickly?"

"You leave that to me. Meet me at the car in 5 minutes." Jason disappeared in a flash, and Steffi trudged along heavily, keeping a safe distance from him. She walked down the flight of stairs to the underground carpark, which was reasonably quiet at this hour, especially because it was a Friday evening. Barring a few cars scattered across the expansive parking floor, mostly all bays were empty. Jason was parked a hundred yards away from the stairs, in a secluded corner of the parking lot. She noticed his car was the only one parked there today, and she opened the passenger door. Surprisingly, Jason was not at the drivers' seat, despite the engine switched on.

"Back here, Steffi," he whispered, startling her a bit. Looking around for audience, she quickly shut the front door and got in using the rear door.

"Why are we here, Jason? Shouldn't we be leaving?" she asked, trying to define his face in the darkness of the car.

"We only have an hour, Steffi. Might as well make the most of it," he replied, and she felt two hands open the buttons of her shirt.

"No Jason, someone might come here," she said, pushing away his hands as they reached half way to her belly.

"Don't worry, babe, everyone has left. And no one parks at this end anyway - relax," he replied, pushing his hands into her shirt, and pulling her forward.

"Where is the clasp? God, I hate these modern-day bras," he complained. "Found it!" he exclaimed, with the same childlike enthusiasm that he had the first time he disrobed her. With her shirt still on, he just about managed to free her breasts, as the bra hung loosely over her belly. Steffi reclined against the seat corner, as Jason leaned forward.

"You were asking about the pantry, right? I was trying to get a feel of these," he said, groping her breasts softly. "How do you ever manage to walk around with these melons? I could walk with you all day, holding on to them, for support." Jason dug his face into them and kissed them to his hearts' content. He then stuffed his face into her cleavage, and massaged his face with their softness, causing Steffi to bite her lip.

"Don't bite your lip, baby, let me do that for you," he said, as the two kissed passionately. Although he was uncomfortably twisted on the seat, he was too busy quenching his thirst to notice the pain in his spine.

"You really missed me! I can tell," Steffi smiled, as he started kissing the nape of her neck, admittedly her sensitive spot. He held her hand and placed it on his groin, "you can check for yourself," he replied, kissing his way down to her nipples.

"Oh shit, I've got 15 minutes before the call!" Jason quickly undid the top of his pants and rolled them down his thighs.

"Pull up your skirt, Steffi. I'll get a condom," he commanded, leaning forward to open the glove compartment, retrieving a sachet from the familiar box of protective layering. Steffi had already hiked up her office skirt, and her focus was now on the latex sliding down his erect manhood. Familiar with the drill, she dropped one leg by the side of the seat and pulled her panty to the side of her luscious labia. Jason took his position and drove right into her, with a collective moan reverberating in the tight confines of the car. Had they not made out in this car many times before, getting to the right position would need more than 15 minutes.

"Oh baby, I missed you. You're the sweetest girl I've ever known," Jason said, pushing up against her walls. "So tight, so soft, so beautiful," he kept mumbling, not for the first time. Steffi pulled his face to her breasts, as he began to suckle on her nipple like a newly born child. Jason was going slowly at first, but with another quick glance at the car clock, he began humping her furiously. From a distance, it would be clear to any onlooker that this special car in the desolate lot was rocking on its suspension.

"Why are you going this weekend? Come over to my place. Just like old times. We could fuck all day," Jason said between thrusts, pushing her hand against the car window.

"I can't Jason. It's a family trip," Steffi replied, trying hard to not snap her spine in two against the relentless thrusts. All of a sudden, she felt the walls of the condom swell up, as he filled the latex with his load. Letting go of her hand, he slurped on her battered breasts, trying hard to escape the blissful sleep that engulfed him each time he had sex. Her body heat, her soft breasts and her lovely musk had driven him wild months back, and the effect was still as strong.

"Jason, your call starts in five minutes," Steffi said, patting him on his head. "Hell yes," he said, pulling out of her in a jiffy, creating a vacuum inside her. Very gently, he slid off the used condom, and held it by the top.

"Who said love can't be measured? This is how much I love you, if you ever need any confirmation," he laughed, as he rolled down the window by his side, and tossed out the spent condom into the drain. Pulling up his pants, he straightened his shirt and tucked it in.

"I'm leaving the keys in the car, babe. You may leave them on my desk whenever you are ready," his eyes ran over the recently fucked beauty, and he felt miserable about his work commitment. "Or you can stay like this and we can spend the night in my car," he said, running his hands roughly on her inner thighs.

"Go Jason, I'll see you the week after next."

Steffi sat upright on the backseat, overcoming a sharp, pinching pain on her lower back. She pulled her bra caps over her devoured breasts, still tender from the assault. Button by button, she tidied her top, cognizant of how much she had to suck in her breath to button the middle slot over her breasts. She leaned forward to grab onto the tissue box and took a generous count to wipe her inner thighs clean. Since Jason was wearing a condom, she knew that all the moisture was of her own passion. Thankfully, the long skirt would well cover the rashes of their friction.

This had been one hell of a week. With her usual average of one to two sessions a week, she had barely got the chance to put her thighs together during this period. Both Vince and Jason had their needs, and somewhere between those, she had her own. Vince pandered to her achievement motives, her zeal for power and her opportunity to shine. Jason offered the promise of a more stable relationship, something more long term and comforting. What he lacked for experience, he surely compensated with love and tenderness. He never mistreated her like Vince, but that was partially due to her own latitude and willingness to go the extra mile. Thankfully, there was a welcome gap between the start and the end of this working week, and she was glad that the dark interiors of this car masked the strains and marks on her body from earlier this week.

Turning off the engine, she stepped out into the warm silence of the parking garage. Fortunately, it was more desolate than she had left it, and therefore there was no audience for her recent activity. The walk to the office was equally uneventful, with the dark of the night taking over the sky. Unfamiliar faces passed her by, as she walked up the front office stairs, and crossed the landing area, past the upscale reception desk. Jumping through hoops of meaningless pleasantries, she finally reached Jason's desk and carefully slipped the keys out of her grip onto the table top. Their jangle was louder than she had wanted, but no one was around to notice in the long alley of empty cubicles.

Grabbing on to her purse, she retraced her path to the drop off point, and looked around for Rory. The wait wasn't long, as he noticed her from a distance, and drove up to the steps. Unknown to Steffi, Rory had followed her down to the car park, and had stood witness to her supposedly discreet actions.

...

"Evening, ma'am! Done for the day?" he asked, still picturing the potential activities inside Jason's car.

"Yes. Let's head home. Maya is not here today, so it'll just be me," she said, opening the back door.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind, I spilt some water, by mistake and the seat is still wet. I can request another colleague of mine to drop you, but that might take a while."

Game!

"Oh, that's a shame. I'll sit in front then," Steffi replied.

Set!

"Thank you. It's more comfortable up front."

Match!

Steffi took the passenger seat and reached out for the seatbelt. Rory sucked in his breath, as the leather sank into her cleavage, as she tried to buckle herself steady. His plan was working, as the buckle was faulty, and he could see her fumble.

"Here, let me help you."

Without warning, he held onto the head of the seatbelt, and pushed it into the socket, grazing his fingers against hers. It was as though electricity ran through his body, as he got his first touch of her baby soft skin. Steffi felt it too, as she straightened herself out on the seat, without the intent to complain how tightly the seatbelt was cutting through her chest.

Rory taxied out of the driveway and hit the road, turning on the radio station he knew she liked. A part of his plan was to also take the longest, most dense route today, to get maximum time with one of his objects of desire. Steffi realized something was odd but was too conflicted to comment. As they drove through the crowded roads, he changed gears with an atypical frequency, to deliberately graze his hand against her bare thigh, each time he moved the stick. Steffi was conscious of her skirt riding up her thigh, but chose not to make a visible effort, to not draw any further attention from her rustic driver.

A few minutes into the drive, Steffi considered breaking the news to him. "Rory, don't come for me next week. I'm on vacation."

"Oh sure. Going somewhere nice?"

"Just some time away from work. We haven't picked a place as yet," she replied, not intending to give too much away.

Rory knew today was the day he had to make his move, come what may! "Oh, is Jason also coming with you?" he asked, shifting gears.

Aghast, Steffi looked at him, "Jason, why would he come with me?"

"Well I thought you were leaving with him today. I even called after you to check if I was still on duty. I came looking for you when you were heading down with him to the car-park but couldn't find you. I thought you'd already left, when," Rory grinned and left the words hanging, and he could tell Steffi had gone crimson with shame.

"But then I saw him come out and I asked him if you'd left, and he said you'd be leaving with me." This was the final blow, and Rory knew things could go one way or the other.

"Oh, well, I had left some papers in his car, and we had some work to discuss and, you know, he had a call.." Steffi was blabbering.

"Ma'am, it's OK. I may be poor but I know how the world works. I actually reminded him that his fly was still open, and he didn't know what to say!" Rory roared. Steffi was catatonic right now!

"Rory, stop the car at once. I don't want to travel with you," Steffi retorted, trying to unbuckle herself.

Rory grabbed her hand in a flash. "Relax ma'am. Your secret is safe with me. I won't even tell Maya or the other drivers. It's just for my knowledge." Steffi was still struggling with the buckle, but she well knew the implications of his words.

"Rory. I don't know what you're imagining. Nothing happened. And let go of my hand." Steffi was running out of ideas.

Rory let go of her hand and placed it on the stick. "Steffi, you know, when he trashed the condom from the car window, I was wondering how he got done so quickly. Does he always finish up that fast?" Rory asked, turning into a residential colony.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Stop the bloody car!" Steffi said, finally opening the belt.

Rory pulled over in a dark alley and turned off the lights and the engine. "Now look Steffi. I can quite easily make you the talk of the town tomorrow or we can strike a deal right now," he said, turning towards her but not making any contact.

"Are you trying to blackmail me? I can have you arrested!" Steffi fought back, opening the door.

'Arrested for talking to you as your chauffer? Steffi, you sat in front on your own volition; I've got the discarded condom in the back of my car; and it's got both your juices in and on it. Are you sure you want to explain that to the cops? And I have enough pictures on my phone of your notorious car park activities. I can drive you to the station right now," Rory smirked.

Steffi froze, livid with Rory but also conscious of her actions. "Shut the door," he requested calmly. Although she still had some more fight in her, she obliged.

"What do you want, you sick bastard?" she yelled, slamming the door shut. They heard the clouds thunder, but the emotions in the car more charged than the evening sky.

"You know what I want," he said, placing his hands on her knees, eliciting a recoil from her. Tiny drops started hitting against the windshield, as the rain started to trickle down.

"Rory, please don't. Take some money if you'd like. We can stop at the next ATM," she said, offering money as a way out of his greasy grip. Rory moved his hand away from her knee instinctively.

"Steffi, you might find what I am about to say next very odd and unbelievable. I actually want you; not your money. I know more about you than you think, and I don't mean that in a threatening way. I have seen how Jason and the ones before have treated you. You all must think that what will a driver know or understand," he said, rubbing his stubble.

"I have seen the days you've been happy and the moments that have made you sullen. You should be happy today, right? Then why were you so crestfallen? We both know why." Rory summed up, as Steffi listened intently to man who was considering blackmailing and raping her minutes ago.

"I promise this. No matter what you decide, I will never mention a word of it to anyone. I can reverse the car right now and drop you home and will never cross paths with you again. But, if you need an escape from your day to day madness; a few moments where you can be yourself without any concern or judgment, it can only be with me. Remember this - you are not the only one who has something to lose; my entire livelihood depends on this job. So, what do you want me to do?"

It was pouring quite heavily now, with heavy drops pounding against the steel roof of the car. But somehow, Steffi could hear her heart pound even louder. The wire connecting her brain and her heart had somehow short circuited. How could this man read her so well?

"Are you clean?" she asked with a trembling voice so softly that she had to repeat her words. Rory dug into his shirt pocket and placed a condom on her lap.

"Yes I am. And I will never touch you unless I have a sealed condom with me. So, what do you say?" There was pin-drop silence in the car, with Rory admiring the silhouette of his lucky strike, while Steffi was jumping heartbeats about what seemed foolish yet adventurous.

"Open your buttons," Rory requested softly, still sitting at an arm's length, facing her. For the second time this evening, she started at the top and unhooked her shirt, button after button.

Rory sucked in a deep breath, as her massive breasts came into his view, still covered by her tight bra. "Ma'am, I have a confession to make," he spoke, against the run of play, still not touching her. 'You have the most magnificent breasts I have ever seen. Large and proud, but not sagging. You remind me of Sunny Leone. May I touch them?"

It was odd he was asking for permission, given that he had just compared her to a porn star. With no resistance from her, Rory placed his palms right on the money, and started kneading them gently. His touch and pressure was bringing life back to her numb body, as she carried on staring at the car stereo, still too lost to make any eye contact. The neon light from the muted radio was the only light in the car, and it cast a strong color on her canvas white body. No wonder he was thinking of a porn actress.

Bending forward, Rory put his nose through her cleavage and took a few deep breaths, still pinching her nipples over her bra. "Your musk is so intoxicating," he whispered, as he placed two deep kisses over the top of her breasts.

"Ma'am, can we move to the back seat?" he asked, kissing the base of her neck.

"Rory, it's pouring outside. I don't want to get wet," she said, as he kissed the fleshy outline of her jaw. Her inner priestess, if ever there was one, was judging her quite sternly, but Steffi had blocked her out. She wanted to do this! This was for her, for once!

"Hmm, why don't you go through the seats then? I'll come after you." He carefully avoided her shivering lips, which were ready to be kissed.

12