Yours Lustfully Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," she said. It was at this moment that she realized that she was still buckled in, something Rory picked up instantly and released the socket. "Go," he whispered in her ear, giving a small peck on her cheek.

Steffi turned around and placed one knee on her seat, propelling herself forward through the narrow gap, by holding on to the back of the two headrests. Just as she was halfway through the gap, she felt a hand on her exposed belly. 'Stop, please' he said, placing his hand over the heat of her groin. With his other hand, he slowly started unzipping her skirt, starting from the waist and going all the way down to the middle of her ass.

Steffi placed her hands on the backseat, as Rory massaged her groin and bit her gently on her exposed ass cheeks. With surprising deftness, he started trailing his bites from the outside of her cheeks to the lace of her panty, illuminated erotically by the neon light emanating from the stereo. As expected, he pushed his hand under the gusset and pulled it up as far as the elastic allowed. From his side angle, he kissed the edges of her curves, and let the elastic snap back, hitting her smack in the middle of her crevice.

"Your shit smells good, ma'am," he complimented, and in her bitch position, she shuddered at his vernacular vocabulary. "I'll see you on the back seat," he informed, as he quickly opened his door and jumped out of the car into the pouring rain. Steffi squeezed the lower part of her voluptuous body through the gap, as the edges of the seats held her skirt down, making it lump around her calves as she finally placed her feet on the floor of the car.

Rory slid in through the back door, and bumped into her shoulder, as he shut the door as quickly as he could. Finally, they were both facing each other, with Steffi still hunching with the support of the seat. With a flash of lightening, he placed his wet lips on hers, and locked her in his embrace. His kiss was warm and endearing, something she hadn't experienced in a long time. Despite his longing and passion for her, he put his 'movie education' to good use, by giving her the required moments to breath, before renewing the dance of their tongues. Steffi could get the taste of betel leaf from his mouth, typical of filter-less tobacco.

He pushed both his hands into the bands of her panty, and collected her ass mounds in his hands, massaging them tenderly. "This is the best day of my life, ma'am," he said, pushing her panty down from her waist, settling it over the top of her crumpled skirt.

"Ma'am, please be comfortable. Sit here," he said, patting the top of the seat. Steffi pushed herself up, and clumsily landed on the seat, with the faux leather hitting her silken ass. In the darkness of the car, Rory reached out for her clothing collected around her knees, and slid them off in unison, placing them on the front seat, respectfully.

His madam was now sitting butt naked in front of him, only in her open shirt and beautiful bra. She was everything that he had imagined, including the soft tuft of hair that covered her mound. Almost in adulation, he picked up her left leg and placed it on the seat, by his thigh. "Ma'am, I have very little to offer you for what you're giving me. This is all I have," he said, unzipping his pants and pushing his hand into the open zipper.

In the flowing neon light and the haze of her own lust-filled eyes, Steffi noticed his manhood, which was far bigger than anything she had witnessed till now. It was long, uncircumcised and fat, almost like the cucumber she had hidden in her closet during university days. Rory stroked it shamelessly in front of her, and she knew that any garb of shame was now pointless on her part.

With a gradual bend forward, he picked up the condom packet, and put it in her shaking palm. "Ma'am, you do it," he requested, still stroking his penis with one hand, and massaging her thigh with the other. With two trembling hands, Steffi somehow managed to rip the packet open, and pulled out the latex accessory. Dropping the packet on the ground, she tried to bend forward as athletically as she could, with her leg still cradled between his thigh and the backseat. Rory loved caressing the folds of her belly flesh, as she tried to slide forward and finally placed the opening on top his bulbous head. Bit by bit, she rolled it down his stony manhood, and wasn't surprised that it only reached three quarters of the way down.

"Ma'am, time to make this night memorable. Come, sit on my lap," he said, with his hand running over her cheek and settling over her ear.

"Rory, it's too big. I don't think I'll be able to.."

Rory grabbed her flowing hair, and looked right into her eyes, "Get used to it ma'am. After this, you won't need anyone or anything else." A combination of fear and excitement ran through her, as she placed her other knee by his thigh and angled her neck against the ceiling of the car. Placing her hands on his hairy, wet chest, she slowly searched for his manhood with her dripping pussy. Upon reaching the perfect angle, she slowly lowered herself onto the club stick, but stopped halfway through, almost jumping up in pain.

"No, no, no, ma'am," Rory grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her down with his strength, as he pierced through her overstretched walls. If it hadn't been the sound of the rain lashing against the car, her scream would have been heard across the other end of the city.

"Good, ma'am. Don't cry. Just stay like this," he murmured, as Steffi held back the tears of pain, trying to take comfort in his embrace. It took more than a few minutes, but she could feel her body ease up, getting used to his size. In the meanwhile, Rory had unhooked her bra from the back, and was running his hands all over her fleshy back, trying to soothe her in his own way. In her state of numbness, she started noticing how Rory had slowly started grinding his groin, bucking his hips periodically.

"Open your eyes, ma'am. It's OK. Let me show you something." Steffi slowly opened her eyes, pulling her face away from his shoulder. "See what you have done," he said, licking her lips gently.

"I'm sorry," she mewed, as she noticed her some blood trickle out of his muscular shoulder, precisely where she had dug in her nails.

"Don't be sorry. You've tasted blood now. This is all you'll want going forward," he said, burying his face in her neck, kissing her softly. "You mean a lot to me, ma'am. I won't go hard on you today. But it was important for me to get you ready for this," he said, moving his groin again, and she agreed with him, silently.

Very gently he held her shoulders and pushed her back, just enough for her back to lean against the front seat and have her head rest against the back of the cushioning, creating a V between their connected bodies. The storm outside did no justice to the scene inside the car. Both occupants looked at each other and had multiple emotions run through them. Steffi felt absolute disgust for what she had got herself into - a man from the outer confines of the society; an office cab; and a dingy alley. And more importantly, she was now and, arguably for the long haul, at his complete mercy, unless something drastic happened to either. His rough looks, unkempt hair, ugly features, ragged clothes, were all a complete departure from what she was used to. But his hard penis deep inside her, almost reaching inside her to the navel, was something she would find hard to shake off.

Rory was transfixed at the goddess, bathing in neon light, squirming on his erect manhood. He knew he had her under his thumb, and from this day on, he could control her any which way he liked. He knew she would fear him, and he knew she would obey him. Of all his encounters, he had never tasted meat so fine, so fleshy, so beautiful. Her long, flowing hair were still kissing her chubby cheeks. The little ribbon in the middle of the bra was now facing the ceiling of the car, as her big breasts twitched with every move he made inside her. Her midriff was chunky, but not fat, and her navel was definitely worth exploring on another day. Both looked into each other's' eyes, and no one spoke a word.

With another bolt of lightning, and almost on cue, both bodies came back together to lock themselves in a kiss so passionate that even Rory was taken by surprise. Steffi had made up her mind, to make the best of this escape, and she could do what she liked with him. She could express herself like she never had before, and there was no shame now. Rory was so wild with emotion right now that he was nearly pulling her ass apart with his rough hands.

Steffi put her hands back on his shoulders, and with her accepted level of pain, started humping on his massive pole. Rory knew what he had started, and dug his face into her cleavage, passionately biting on anything that came within his jaws. Grunting and moaning, the two had set up a rhythm, and Steffi was definitely taking charge. The aroma of her flesh was too overwhelming for Rory, as he made the expected announcement, "Ma'am, I'm about to shoot!" Before he could complete his exasperation, Steffi yelled, "Me too!" and locked her lips on his moaning mouth.

Both came very hard; Rory inside the condom and Steffi on his raging manhood. Their passions were so strong that they were moaning into each other's mouth. Steffi lost track of the number of times she squirt but could definitely tell that had he not put on a condom, she'd have his cum flow out of her nostrils! Immobility struck her nubile body, which wasn't truly prepared for the exertions of this evening, much less the unimaginable encounter this evening. While her fertile mind had compartmentalized her physical relations with Jason and Vince, there was never really any thought or room for Rory. But cradled on his lap now, with his monstrosity still stuffed tightly in her, she had to rethink her physical acceptability. Surely, she couldn't accommodate them all, right?

Rory rolled his tongue leisurely insider her mouth, in a world of his own. Had God himself told him that this evening would come, he wouldn't have believed a word. But truth really is stranger than fiction, and this was like finding a sexual oasis in the middle of the desert. Or better still, it was like getting pass to the world of film-style bliss, with a truly high-class girl at his disposal. He'd never been in this situation before, and he had to be careful, albeit without letting her know directly.

Their lips were beginning to hurt when Steffi tried to squirm free from her own grip. "No," he requested, moving his palms from her fleshy ass to a soft hug. "Please. I'm still in my dream; don't break it."

How could she? He was still deep in her, despite losing his erection! "I have to get home. My folks will be worried," she replied, avoiding his lips and resting her face on his shoulder.

"Call them. It's still a bad storm outside. Tell them you'll be home soon." His embrace was warm, something she hadn't felt in ages.

"My phone is in my purse on the front seat. How do I..," she gestured, nudging her groin.

"Use mine. Top shirt pocket," he cut her off.

"But how do I call them like this," she whispered, gingerly moving her thighs.

"Would you rather I..," he didn't have to complete, making his point by kissing her bare shoulder.

Steffi pressed her soft hand against his chest, and pulled his phone out from within his pocket, squashed under her breast. The light from the led made her squint, as she tried to recall the number that was normally on her fingertips.

"Hi mom. Yes, my phone battery died. I'm not sure. Yes, all well - just caught up in the rain. We're driving slowly. Yes, this is the, umh, drivers' number. I'll be home in an hour. Sure. Yes. Bye."

The phone just dropped out of her hand and landed on the floor of the car. Neither the owner nor the user was interested in its wellbeing, as they were too busy trying to assimilate what had just happened. "Rory, my thighs are hurting. I'd like to sit down," she finally spoke, concerned that he might have dozed off into a blissful stupor.

"I understand. Just a second." Very delicately, he twisted his torso, moving her with him. Supporting her upper back, he slowly lay her down on the seat, pressing his knee into the leather. Inch by inch, he finally withdrew from her, and they both moaned in unison when he was eventually out of her. Placing her legs on his hairy thighs, he could feel the air come back into his lungs. The storm was showing no signs of subsiding, and it was as if the heavens had opened up to bless this union. Steffi rested her head against the door, completely spent and devoid of any remnants of shame.

"Ma'am, do you mind if I smoke? They say it tastes wonderful after sex," he asked, running his hand over her pubic mound. "Sure," she replied, not bothered at all, with her eyes closed. She heard the window being rolled down and then the strike of a match.

"Ma'am, look at this," she heard him say, as she opened her eyes. "This is what you meant to me this evening." Her eyes popped out, as he swayed the used condom in front of her. Although not scientifically possible, she could have sworn there was at least half a liter of him in it! "This is just the start," he said, as he tossed the condom out of the window, washed away in the torrential rain.

"Rory, can I have a puff too?" she asked, reaching out for a drag.

"Of this? This is a country cigarette. Too strong for a city born like you," he replied, handing over the stick to her. Steffi took a strong puff, and immediately choked on the filter-less cigarette. "Easy, ma'am. Although I love how these breasts jiggle when you cough," he said, grabbing one for demonstration.

"Ma'am, can I ask you something?" Rory asked, lighting his own smoke, as Steffi seemed comfortable now. "Will you end up marrying Jason sir?" The question was a bit out of the context, but this was her safe place.

"No, he's just a friend," she replied, being more honest with this stranger than she had ever been with her closer associates. "Ma'am, I have to tell you this. I am married, and we are going to have a baby in four months. My wife has gone to the village and will come back with our baby," he took a strong drag, and for once, looked out into the pouring rain.

"In these four months, I want to live every fantasy with you. I know you and I don't have an identity together, outside the four walls of this car. But I will give you more memories than you can imagine right here. Is that OK?" he asked, looking at the treasure laid out in front of him.

Steffi turned sideways, putting her thighs together after a long time, but still looking at her driver. "Wow, I didn't realize you are married. Guess we all have a second life," she contemplated. "I agree Rory. But as I said earlier - if I even get a whiff of this going outside the car, I'll slit my wrists. This is, for both of us, an escape from our day to day lives. You are my driver and I am your duty - no hints, winks or even special attention, when we are in public. Are we clear?" Steffi handed him the stub, and he flicked it out of the window.

"I promise," he said, taking an oath by placing his hand on her expansive butt cheeks. "Now, let's get you home before I make you useless for any other man." They smiled, as Rory pulled up his pants and grabbed her clothes from the front seat.

"It's better you sit at the back, now. Having you on the front seat again will be very distracting in this rain." Rory bent over to kiss her bare waist and then jumped out of the car, with cold, moist air hitting her exposed rear for a few, brief seconds.

"By the way, do you recall why I asked you to sit in front?" he asked, taking the wheel.

"Yes, you said that the seat was wet," she replied, pulling up her panty.

Rubbing his fingers in front of her, he said, "Well, I wasn't completely lying now, was I?" he smiled warmly. "Have a nice vacation, madam!"

...

12