Yours Lustfully Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Maya," Rory choked, as he spread his legs under hers, pulling her back against his chest. With his member tightly lodged inside her, he closed his eyes to savor the moment. The rain was beating against the window over their heads, but both the driver and his ride were in another galaxy right now. There was no rush, no urgency in getting things over quickly. Rory picked up his glass and took a leisurely sip. After a couple of ejaculations today, and enough alcohol in his system, he knew his erection was long lasting.

Maya opened her eyes, only to close them quickly, trying to block out the light in the room. There was no longer a hand covering her lips, as it had now made its way to her taut nipples and was pinching away on them sporadically. A glass came out of nowhere, and as it tipped over her lips, she could taste the liquid that had given her so much calm this evening. She knew this day would come, and while there was someone screaming in her head right now, her body chose to keep mum about it. Slowly, she buried her hands under his hairy thighs, inadvertently burying his member even deeper inside her.

"How often do you shave, Maya?" Rory asked, rubbing his palm over her bush. "Once every week, Rory, ouch!" she whispered softly, as he tugged on her pubes. "I love your little bush. My wife has a jungle; it's too difficult to find anything down here," he said, pushing his fat middle finger inside her pussy.

"Well, you seemed to have found it anyway," Maya reassured, as he pushed up her clit with his finger. "I had to; it's called experience. In the first month of our marriage, she could barely walk," he reminisced, gulping down his drink, but still keeping a gentle grip on her clit.

Lifting her ass halfway up his pole, he steadied her in the air. Very slowly, he started humping his shaft in and out of her. Maya pulled her hands out from under him, and circled his neck with her arms, as he increased his intensity. If only her breasts weren't so petite, he would have bitten them each time they jumped up. Only Steffi could gift him that pleasure! The whole couch was creaking under their action, something the old furniture was used to over the past few years.

Her moans were loud, and when they reached their crescendo, Rory opened his eyes to the feeling off her warm orgasm around his erection. With added lust, he was now furiously pounding her tight hole, his arms aching under the pressure of her manageable weight.

When he was about to shoot, he just removed his hands from under her, giving himself a sudden jolt, as her inner walls pulled his skin all the way back. He was surprised he had so much left in him, as he shot copious amount of semen inside her darkest confines. During these precious, blissful seconds, he hadn't realized how strong his grip on her breasts was till she squealed.

Loosening his grip slightly, he pulled her back with him, and rested his back against the couch. Although thunder split the sky outside, it still didn't have the kind of impact that Rory had had on Maya. With his face covered by her long hair, Rory leisurely played with her frontal, blindfolded.

Today was the day when he became a legend in his own mind. He had dreamt of this day so many times, that he had begun doubting its own reality. And while most people would pinch themselves, Rory pinched her soft nipples to ensure that he wasn't dreaming.

"Rory, I need to pee," Maya requested, balancing herself on his semi-erect shaft, still inside her. "Wait," he said, as he picked up his glass and placed it in front of her slit. "Pee in this." Drops turned into a wavering stream as Maya released what she had originally saved for home. Just as it reached the rim, Maya confirmed, "I'm done, Rory."

Holding the glass with care, Rory placed the utensil on the side again, this time a bit further away, lest they knock its contents over. His thirst for her body had finally been quenched, and it was important to execute the next steps properly.

"Maya, I need to drop you home now. Get up," he said, lifting her up once again. He loved the sight of his limp cock pop out of her, washed by a concoction of her fluids. Rory placed her on the couch and painfully bent forward to pull up her pants and inners, and safely secured the belt. He then pulled her arm through the shirt sleeves, and stated buttoning up her front, leaving the top two open, just as she had come in. Once he had finished dressing her up, he gave into his final bout of passion, as he kissed her wildly. Despite getting no response from his tired organs, the desperate driver had his mind in overdrive.

Maya groggily opened her eyes, and with the effects of the medication finally wearing off, tried to push him away unsuccessfully. "Rory, what are you doing?" she mumbled, as he broke away from her, and wiped his lips. "And why are you naked?" she looked perplexed, still swaying under the influence.

"Madam, what are you saying? You did this to me. We just made love!" Rory acted shocked.

"What? We didn't! I'm leaving now!" Maya exclaimed, her decibel level rising with each word. She was getting hysterical!

"But Madam, we did. Don't you remember?" Rory said, pulling up his pants. "See what you did in this glass." Rory picked up the urine filled glass, and Maya looked away in disgust and horror. She could feel the tears trickle down her cheeks, and the pain down behind her told her that she had done the unthinkable.

"Madam, please don't tell anyone. I'm a married man. I'll be ruined," Rory pretended, flipping her thoughts one-eighty degrees.

"You'll be ruined!" Maya yelled, groggily getting onto her feet, "and what will I tell everyone? I slept with the driver!" Maya was walking around the room, fuming, looking for her stuff. She was definitely drunk, but the effects of the medication were over.

"Madam, nobody needs to know. It'll be our secret. Plus, I have a lot more to lose. Who will believe a poor man like me?" Rory was brilliant at this, and he could see that Maya was slowing down.

"Rory, I need to go home. Now! We'll talk about this tomorrow."

"Yes, madam. Let's go!" Rory said, wrapping up the act.

Maya stood at the door as Rory put on his shirt and grabbed the car keys. He hadn't realized that even he was slightly tipsy, but now was not the time to extend the act. Maya marched her way back to the car and got in the back seat. Rory took the wheel and turned on the ignition.

He could hear her cry in the back, but he knew his days had changed, and that too, for the better.

...

12