Yours Lustfully - COVID Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Rory and Dave set their women up for other men!
5.1k words
3.95
12.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers

I know you've missed my Yours Lustfully series, and am sure what you're wondering how Steffi, Maya, and their Aunt Rita are keeping their beds warm with Rory (the driver) and Dave (the friends' son) in these COVID times.

Well, it's been a few months of COVID, so hope you enjoy their updates. For those unfamiliar with these characters, I encourage you to read my prior submissions. Enjoy!

*****

"That's it, Ma'am. All the way down. I shaved them just for you this morning," moaned Rory, as Steffi deep throated his monstrosity. The past few months had been a bit of a blur, as new relationships were established, and were now the centerpieces of their lives. This had come at the cost of some long-standing relations, but there was too much at stake to lose the thrill of what each one of them was receiving.

This was meant to be Dave's last month before he headed back to university, but COVID had thrown a spanner in the works. While his parents were still travelling to promote their business, they had put him under his favorite Aunt Ritas' guardianship, pun intended. Rita had gotten so used to the strict regime that Dave her put her on that she couldn't recall the last time she had opened her undergarments drawer. The passion, as she had feared, had not quite died down in this time; actually, quite the contrary. The only difference now was that they could have a conversation like to mature adults, rather than two rabbits with a sexual overdrive.

Steffi was the on the other end of the spectrum regarding her opinion on Rory. As a shrinking violet in public view, she had truly found her escape in this low life. This was the time where she could dominate and express all that she wanted to the world. In these past months, she had driven him wild, and he just couldn't have enough of her. From the deliberate squelching of her breasts while sitting on the backseat, to fingering herself while he drove her to work, she was expressing herself in ways she had never imagined. The rules for him were very clear - it was only when she wanted him. He was her escape and not the other way 'round. So, if he ever wanted to touch her, he had to take her approval first. This much power over an individual was too much for anyone, and Steffi was getting from him what she never got from anyone, including Vince - adulation.

"Oh, teeth, teeth," squealed Rory, as Steffi tried to swallow his member. She was definitely in the mood today, he thought to himself. It had been a few days since he had last touched her, as she had been out of town for work. But when the call had come to pick her up from the airport, both his dick and him and jumped up in excitement. The driven to the airport like a maniac, swerving in and out of the busy evening traffic, only to get to her as soon as possible.

The initial disappointment of having her sit on the backseat was visibly clear to Steffi, but social protocols demanded that they maintain their status. And her request to go home and truly twisted the knife in his heart. It was only when she specified which home did he get a chance to adjust his crotch.

Pulling her shirt out of her trousers, her fleshy love handles came into his view. While she went about giving him oral pleasure, he instinctively thrust his left hand into her office pants and cupped her soft ass cheek to reciprocate the feeling. "Oh Ma'am, I missed you. I've been looking at this pack of condoms every day for the last week, to confirm their date of expiry," he giggled, slightly out of breath, as Steffi started licking his shaft all the way to his balls. Her soft hands around his sack were expertly creating sufficient heat inside of him, which would come out as a semen filled condom.

Steffi sat up on the couch, and Rory had to dejectedly withdraw his hand. "Take my pants off," she ordered, and he happily obliged. Her creamy, fleshy thighs now adorned the tattered fabric of his couch. As he set forward to remove her panty, she held his hand firmly. "No, lick me here," she said, massaging the front of her undergarment with her index finger. Rory noticed a big stain on the white garment, but it looked dry.

"I know what you're thinking, Rory. You're wondering what happened here. I'll tell you," she said, still massaging the spot. "I got so horny on the flight home that I fingered myself. I had to keep my purse on my lap, but I think some people noticed," she said, biting her lips. Rory pounced her breasts, ready to free her prized assets, when she stopped him again. "Don't be in a rush, Rory. Down here first." Steffi licked her palm wet and ran it seductively along the length of her slit. Rory knew that his moment had to wait.

Pushing his knees into the couch, careful not to brush his erect manhood against furniture, he gave her garment a gentle lick. The smell of her dried juices mixed with the fresh ones filled up his nostrils, working like an aphrodisiac on him. He parted her thighs as much as he could, as he French kissed her pussy, still covered by her flimsy, stained, garment. The taste and the aroma of her flesh was making him wild, like a lost soul finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. He hungrily bit on her labia, and as expected, removed the covering from the top of her skin. His tongue was now in direct contact with her depths, and barring the small matter of her thick clitoris, he was truly enjoying his unrestricted entry into her small cavity.

Unknown to him, Steffi had already unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra, before putting her hands on his for her ultimate pleasure. And when he stuffed his fat index finger into her, she knew she was about to flood her gates. This was one of the many moments Rory had been waiting for, and he was richly rewarded. With his lips tightly wrapped around her slit, he followed her slight jump, as she squirted stream after stream down his thirsty throat. She hadn't quite realized how mercilessly she had been pulling onto his hair, and instantly felt sorry for her amour, once she had ejected all her fresh juices.

Rory gulped down all of what she had to offer and went back to gently licking the source of this salty waters. He knew it was his turn now, even if he had to use force. But as he raised his head from between her thighs, he was rewarded by the sight that would bring the dead back to life. Inclined on his worn-out couch was an intoxicating mixture of flesh and innocence, pouting at him sexily. Since most of their encounters had been in his car, he had never quite got the opportunity to see her stark naked like this. The strains of her tight garments had quite clearly created blood lines around her torso and on the underside of her sumptuous breasts.

Rory sat up, confused with the number of options he had with her tonight. Steffi put her left foot on his hairy thigh, and playfully covered her breasts with her palms. "I'm scared at the way you're looking at me, driver," she said, biting her lips. Very slowly she moved her right thigh, putting her slit on display. Before Rory could move, Steffi put in a strange demand. "Rory, light one of your cigarettes for me."

"Do you really want one now?" he pleaded, furiously stroking his manhood.

"I respectfully insist," she replied, pushing her thighs together again.

Dejected, Rory looked around for his pants and dug out his pack. It took him some struggle to strike the match and light a puff. Steffi was enjoying his desperation, as she leisurely sprawled out on the coach, leaving just enough space for him to sit on the other end. After drawing in a few deep puffs, Rory walked over to his naked visitor and passed on the cigarette.

"Keep standing here," she said, as she took a deep puff. Instead of exhaling the smoke into the room, she opened her lips wide enough to swallow his erect member. Rory could feel the hot sensation of her breath and the smoke skim by his penis. Each time she did this, Steffi licked the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. With half a cigarette through, she gestured the poor servant to sit down.

"I hope I didn't burn you there," she giggled, as two streams of smoke snarled out of her nostrils. "Here, let me return the favor," she said. As Rory trailed his eyes down her beautiful face, all the way to base point, she dialed the eroticism to the next level for him. Very tentatively, she inserted the filter of the cigarette within the tight folds of her labia. Running it along the length, she moved her hips slightly, mocking up an intercourse with the inanimate stick.

"Here, finish this off," she said, offering the wet stick to Rory.

Rory smirked, and gratefully accepted her jizz soaked cigarette, taking a few more savage puffs. The taste of her juices mixed in the smoke was better than any aphrodisiac the world could imagine. Reluctantly, he stubbed the smoke on the floor, and flicked the remnant away, without any concern for where it would land. His eyes were now fixed on the bounty on display. The foreplay was over.

............

"I'm not taking any more money from you," Dave retorted. "It makes me feel cheap!"

Rita ran her hand up his hairy chest and put a finger on his lips. "Shssh. I'm paying you for your 'internship'. You need to show what you earned from your work experience, right?" she argued, as he gently bit her finger.

"My work experience has been very rewarding. Thank you very much. And this is more than most of my class would have made during the summer break anyway," he replied, placing the thick wad of cash on the side table.

"Well, you've worked very hard for it. I would have written you a letter of recommendation, but I don't want all the boys in your class applying here next year," she smiled.

"Oh, I'll make sure they do. A teacher like you deserves a large class. Especially one that requires practical training," he said, as she tightened her thighs around his right leg.

"Really? But what will you tell them about your key lessons?" she asked playfully.

"Where do I start?" he wondered mockingly. "Let's see, your syllabus covers Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physical Education, Language Studies and History. There is a bit of Theology involved too."

"I'm listening," she whispered, as her ruptured slit grazed against his thigh.

"With all the shapes and angles on your body, they need to be good at Math. The more the width of a cock, the more it stretches the circumference of your three holes. The longer the pole, the deeper it goes into your tight cavities. The Biology lessons answer the questions of how your holes still remain so tight, despite getting ploughed three times a day, seven days a week. That your magnificent flesh retains its tautness despite being pulled, chewed, spat or spanked is a true lesson in biology."

"Very good, student, keep going," she requested, blowing hot air into his ear and biting the lobe.

"Your control over Chemistry allows for the boys on the street to the stray dogs in the alley to stand up in attention, whenever you pass them by. I can't tell you the number of times some of my guy pals have had to excuse themselves after a few minutes of banter on the hot ladies of the neighborhood. In fact, I distinctly recall the erection on my German Shepherd, when we were dismantling each other that alley next to the park. If only you had allowed him to.." Before he could finish, he felt her tight grip on his erection.

"Continue with caution, young man" she warned. "So that's my Chemistry class. What else have you learnt?"

"The kind of words that you have started using nowadays perhaps don't sit in any dictionary. Especially the one that you say when you finger yourself, just before squirting. What is it? I can't quite remember"

"Davooo' she smiled. 'That's your name, jackass!"

"Sure. Physical education because only you can supersede my fitness levels. Like that day when you woke me up with a blow job, despite the fact that I had fucked you only an hour back. And, I never thought I could push your knees all the way to your breasts, but then, they are rather big, and help the cause."

"That's a ten on ten answer. But where did Theology come in?"

Dave turned around to face her, and slowly slid his shaft into her wanton vagina. "There must be a God in heaven that someone as piously hot as you, saved up all this sex for a man half your age, and blow his mind to bits every day!" He was balls deep in her now, and she could feel him to the hilt.

"I don't want you to go, Dave," she whimpered, as he leisurely stroked in and out of her.

"Me neither, baby. Not after all of this," he replied, pushing her onto her back and getting on top of her.

"I've fucked you to my hearts' content over these months, and now that I've made you such a slut, I leave you for the world like this," he said, keeping her right calf on his shoulder.

"Promise me, Rita, you won't go back to your old life. I can arrange for someone in my absence, if you allow me to," he continued, slowing down his strokes.

"No Dave. We agreed to keep this between us. I can't imagine another man being with anyone else," she said, biting her tongue.

"Did you ever imagine getting mercilessly fucked by a boy half your age?" he asked, biting on her thigh.

"No, I never did," she submitted.

"Well, then, at least promise me that you'll think about it," he checked, completely withdrawing his member from her gaping hole.

"Ok, I will," she confirmed unconvincingly.

With one hard stroke, he pushed her up against the mattress. Bringing her other calf on his shoulder, his to and fro was at its peak now. Closing his eyes, he thanked his maker, and imagined what his pals would do to her in his absence. The die had been cast.

............

"Sounds good. I'll have the signed contract over to you by Monday morning," Steffi confirmed. "You too, good night." That went well, she thought. Scanning through her texts, she sent a template message over to her parents - Will be late. Office meeting.

Putting the phone by her side, she looked over to her sleeping driver. Rory had blissfully dozed off over the past hour, still not bothered about his professional duties. Lying on his back and facing away, Steffi couldn't help but notice his hairy ass crack and his muscular back. In a bout of pointless self-consciousness, she had buttoned up her shirt and put on her soiled panties, as if the caller could notice her attire through the phone. She hadn't had the time to wash her face and could taste his juices on her lips throughout her meeting. In an attempt to assert herself, she started vigorously rubbing his back to wake him up.

"What? Is your call over, madam?" Rory stirred, starting with the pleasantries. Turning over to face her, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Yes, it is. Now please drop me home," she said, finally getting her hands on her bra from under him.

"What time is it?" Rory asked, reaching out for her phone. "Did your call only last an hour? I thought it was a two-hour call," he said, placing his arm on her belly, making no visible attempt to get up.

"Yes, but we got done early. Nothing you will understand. Now let's go," she said, pushing off his arm.

"Hey, hey hey, what's gotten into you today?" he asked, holding onto her wrist. "Have you started feeling dirty all of a sudden? After all these months, are you finally realizing that you're regularly in bed with your lowly driver?" His grip wasn't tight, but Steffi couldn't get herself to wiggle out of it.

Pushing himself up, he sat by her side, shoulder to shoulder. Steffi looked away from his floppy manhood.

"Madam, or shall I call you Steffi?" he continued sarcastically. "You and I are way beyond the point of guilt and morals. I'm a married infidel and you're an educated slut!" he said, lighting up his country cigarette, filling their lungs with smoke. "And let's be clear that we love what we do to each other here. Tell me I'm wrong," he said, passing on the cigarette to Steffi. She took it.

"You're not wrong, Rory. But this is not right either. I mean, what's the future of this anyway?" she asked, more to herself, letting out some smoke.

"That's the trouble with you educated lot. Always thinking about the future. This is why you're all so sad. Look at me. I live for the day because I know that my future holds nothing special. But then, I run into you, and my days and night become better," he said, purposefully grabbing her chunky thighs. This time, she didn't push away his hand.

"You're right. I want it all - fame, prestige, promotions, husband, children, money. And then, I run into you," she said, taking the last drag.

"Well, as I've said before, I am certainly more than capable of fulfilling your children requirements," he said, massaging her pussy folds under her panty. "Shall we start now? Based on experience, I normally need two tries."

Steffi looked at her driver, who was unabashedly playing away with her not-so-private parts. His cucumber shaped manhood was back up again, bending like a bow over his waistline. "Rory, fuck me in the ass," she said, blowing the remnants of the smoke out of her nostrils.

"With pleasure, madam. But are you sure you'll be able to take it all?" he asked, with sincere concern in his tone.

Steffi flicked the stub away and slid off her panty. "Give it to me," he said, just as she was about to toss it away. Rory placed it over his face and took a deep whiff of her soiled garment. "I'm not going to look, Steffi. Feel free to swallow as much of me up your ass."

Steffi got up from the bed and sat down on his abdomen, facing the man who had his face covered by her underpants. Putting one hand behind her soft cheeks, she found it rather easy to grasp his throbbing penis. Very carefully, she slid her ass down his torso, till his tip was kissing the ring. She gave Rory one final look, and could see that he had parted his lips, and was licking away at the gusset, immersed in his perverted fantasy. She knew that the stage was set, and she had to go travel these last few inches by herself.

With a pounding heart and a lust filled mind, she slid her rim fractionally on the head his bulbous cock. This was enough for her to dig her nails into his chest, but not enough to break her resolve. To help her out, she felt her steely hands on her wobbling ass, but instead of grabbing them, he kneaded his way up her waist, massaged her sore breasts, and placed them on her face. He removed her heavily soaked panty from his face and despite the darkness of the room, the two lovers noticed the boundless lust in each other's eyes.

"It hurts," is all her lips trembled to say, before she felt something wet under her. With his fat finger draped in her wet garment, he pushed it as far as he could inside her tightest cavity. 'Now try,' he whispered, putting the same garment in her mouth now. "I know you'll scream. Don't stop yourself."

He placed his hands on her waist once more, as the doe-eyed beauty raised her ass one more time and placed the head under her rim. "Do it, madam," he said, blowing a kiss, as she closed her eyes.

It was good that he had still retained his ability to think, as Steffi could hear her own scream vibrate inside her body, but thankfully it all got absorbed by her multi-purpose lingerie. As soon as her cheeks settled on his thighs, she felt the impulse to jump up, but was firmly held down by his hands. "Give it a couple of minutes; you'll be fine. After today, this is all you'll ever crave - my stick up your ass!"

Convinced that she'd obey, he let go off her waist and slowly took the panty out of her mouth, careful not to tangle it in her nose ring. He gently pulled her towards him, and licked off her tears, before cradling her against his chest. Despite his sheath being stretched to the max, he knew that the pain was significantly more for her.

Rory lovingly stroked her long hair. "Madam," he whispered, keeping his thighs as still as possible, "I never seem to understand you. I've been craving this moment since the first day I saw you. I still remember that you were wearing jeans that day, blue denim, and till date, I have never seen a pair of trousers fill up so seductively. Easy, easy," he said, as she tried to control her whimpering, and frozen stiff with the pain in her back.

12