Yours Lustfully - COVID Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other afternoon, when we were trying that 'bitch position' you showed me in that magazine, I swear to God, each time I looked down, I could only see your asshole open and shut, as if it was winking at me. Do bitches have two holes back there, like you women, madam?" Rory asked innocently.

Steffi was now feeling comfortable with his proportions, and tried to sit up, but fell right into his open arms again. "Madam, I haven't told you something. I will be going to my village, two weeks from now, till the delivery of my child. It could be a month or longer before I come back. And there is a good chance, my wife will come back with me," he contemplated, running his hands on her back, tightening his embrace. "I think we'll have to do this in the car from then on. Or we can go to my friends' place. What do you think?"

It's not that she wasn't listening to him, but there was precious little left in her to contribute to this soliloquy. She was soaking in his sweaty musk and thinking about all that had happened with and to her in the past few months. It was hard for her to imagine that she had lost her virginity just a few years back, and ever since then, had been on a steep learning and doing curve.

Bringing her strength together, she finally straightened her back and sat up. "Wow. Madam, in the past few months, I have seen you naked more times than I have seen my own wife. But each time I see you or touch you, it feels like the first time. Is this a dream? Let me check."

Before she could respond to his rhetoric, he pushed his thumb into her mouth, and she started sucking on it instantly. His next checkpoint was her gorgeous breasts, which were now baring the signs of his teeth and passionate touches.

"Madam, is this what you called a clitoris the other day," he asked, finally catching her tender flesh between his thumb and index finger. "It rubs against my dick every time I push it in." Steffi could only reply in moans, as stringing sentences was beyond her now. He was tugging away at it, and all that she could do was heave in one position.

"Madam, madam," he said, forcing her to open her eyes. "Now that your shit hole has gotten used to me, I'll service it at leisure tomorrow. Why don't you just take me in here one more time today?" he reasoned, pushing a finger into her dripping vagina.

Very slowly, Steffi raised her ass, and this time, he supported her on the way up. The pain was still excruciating, but the sensation was blowing her mind. Thankfully for her, the distance between her front and the back wasn't all that much, and generous amount of personal lubrication made it easier for her to slip him in.

"Oh, this feels like home," he whistled, as her warm folds engulfed his member. "So many stains on this shirt," he said, as he started unbuttoning her, yet again. "Leave this one behind today. I still have a few of your shirts from the last few times. You'll be pleased to know I've personally washed them all," he mentioned, opening the last button. "How are you feeling now," he asked, as he helped her out of her final piece of clothing.

"It's burning back there," she whispered, putting her cheek against his chest. "I don't know how I managed it all in." There was strange sense of pride in her voice, and a faint feeling of his member still lodged up her ass. She could hear his pacing heartbeat, and she knew that this was the last session for the day. "Do you still feel dirty about us?" he asked, pawing her soft ass cheeks. "I do. But I must confess," she paused, as he ran his fingers over her ass crack, "it turns me on too."

"What does that phrase mean?" the innocent driver asked. "It means it makes me want to have sex with you," she explained. "It means my body takes over my mind. Oh Rory, you've changed me as a person. I don't know who or what I am," she said, as he gently kissed her on top of her head.

"You're my high-class slut, madam," Rory replied. "Before I met you, I would bring a local whore over every other weekend. Sometimes, my friends would join me, and we would take turns fucking her. But it was nothing like this. With you, every reaction is natural and pure, and that makes this completely worthwhile."

Although his frequent comparisons of her to the women in the flesh trade were insulting at their core, Steffi knew he was right. For what else was she doing in this house, sitting naked on top of man from the fringes of the society, with his gigantic penis throbbing inside her?

"Are you a slut?" Rory asked, bringing her out of her philosophical depths. "Rory please," she said, hoping that his words would flow over her head. Rory expertly bucked his hips hard, eliciting a loud moan from her. "Answer me," he whispered. With still no response, he pushed his thumb inside her recently vacated ass. "Yes, yes, I am. Take it out, Rory."

"Good," he said, withdrawing his thumb. "Then for the next two weeks, this will be your office. I'll be introducing you to some new colleagues, and they will pay you for your assignments. Is that understood?"

"No Rory, I can't do that," Steffi replied, fear gripping her body in a flash.

"Of course you can. I told you I used to bring sluts over to my place. For the next two weeks, I'll be taking you over to my friends' places. Don't worry - they don't know you and you won't know them. Unless you want to once I've left for the village."

"Please Rory. This was not our arrangement," Steffi reasoned.

Rory pulled her back by her hair and looked right into her beautiful eyes. Very slowly, he started humping her. "Our arrangement is that you're a slut. And a slut has no choice but to please her master. You wanted an escape, and what I'll give you is something you'll never forget." He was humping her quite furiously now, with the room filled with the sound of flesh hitting against flesh.

"Is that a yes?" he asked again, slowing down his thrusts but still clutching her hair.

"Yes, yes," she said, hoping to buy some time.

Letting go of her hair, he resumed his hard strokes. "Don't for a second think that I'll forget about this. The society that I'll take you to is like a foreign country for you," he said, chewing on her bouncing nipples. "You've made a poor man very happy. Now it's the poor mans' turn to return that happiness, my high class slut," he heaved, and kissed her with renewed passion.

Bouncing on top of him, Steffi knew that she had signed on a blank check. She could always say no, and he would disappear in two weeks' time anyway. But if these sensations were anything to go by, she wondered what else was in store for her.

For now, it was some merciless pounding accompanied by some muffled cries through the airtight lip lock, as the two warm bodies collided with gusto. Pushing the bounds of this relationship, Rory dug his nails into her soft ass cheeks and parted them apart as much as he could, before unloading in her unprotected vagina. He could feel his jets countered by her squirts, as the two lovers wrapped up another session of intense lovemaking. Letting go off her cheeks, Rory pushed his hands up her back and stuffed his face in the depth of her generous cleavage, wildly licking away at every trickle of her sweat that passed by the tip of his nose.

He gently let go of her back, easing her to recline on his outstretched legs, still joined at the groin. With her painted nails by his side, he admired the sight of her heaving breasts, as his madam lay shamelessly spread on his legs.

"Rory, don't take what I said earlier too seriously," she said, as his limp penis popped out of her. Rolling over to her favored left side, she could just about see his sweaty face over his hairy testicles. "And, don't cum inside me the next time. We've discussed this before."

Rory gave her ass cheek a hard slap, making her wince in pain and surprise. "Madam, it's about time I make some rules here. But I'm confident, you will not need much convincing. Now, lick my balls clean before I drop you home."

......... TBC

12