Yours Lustfully - Cum dump Ch. 01

Story Info
The cousins and their aunt become a cum dump!
4.2k words
3.52
28.8k
11
0

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers,

Long hiatus to write the penultimate chapter - so sorry - but all good things need to come to an end! Read about your favorite slutty family ladies - Aunt Rita, Steffi, Maya, and young Rasha - as they stretch their holes for the men in their secret lives.

....................................

"Open the door, Maya! I need to pee," Rasha said, banging her fists on the bathroom door, mildly annoying her elder sister behind the door.

"I'm also very late for my gym class," she said, looking at the multiple texts on her phone from her long-lost lover.

"I'll need a couple, Rasha," Maya replied. "Best you use the loo downstairs at aunty Ritas' apartment."

Maya heard her sisters' footsteps, as she walked away, but not without cursing under her breath. But there was little Maya could do in her current state, something Rasha wasn't aware of.

Maya stood naked in front of her large bathroom mirror, with little white patches drying over her dark skin. Each time she broke away from Rory, her cab driver and current lover, and had some time of her own, she had to cover her hickies in moisturizer, lest they turn into sores.

And each time she examined her body, there was a new cut, either in a new place or at an inexplicable angle, in difficult to reach places. As was her passion, she couldn't really blame him for what he used to do to her body, but the pain and treatment thereafter was almost becoming ritualistic.

The gash on the nape of her slender neck was a regular, barely healed before it was pried open again. Only last night she had told him to avoid this side of her neck but had given him little other option while bouncing on his lap.

The ones on her breasts were more understandable, but the cuts next to her nipples were the most painful. It was as if he wanted to chew out her areolas, and no matter how she twisted her body, she always found them tucked between his jaws.

He took her raw, and she never refused, in the heat of moment!

There were some new ones this morning, and she tried to jog back her memory to put a date and time against them.

There was one on the side of her waist, just above her hip bone, and she recalled he had bitten her there while sliding her skirt down her long, slender legs.

It was the same moment where he had uncovered her ass, and had dug his nose into her crack, a fetish she had found both repulsive and arousing. And while she was trying to keep her balance, he had more than nibbled on her bony ass, a tear she was struggling to moisten with the ointment.

The ones between her thighs were becoming recurring, with the fresh marks provided during her session a few nights back, when she was sucking the life out of his manhood, and he was licking her inners with the same passion. The more she blew him, the more he chewed on her fresh, in and around her groin, before darting his tongue back in.

Maya waited for the ointment to dry and made a mental note of speaking to Rory later this afternoon about his indiscretions. But at the same time, she thought about the last few months, and how he was now in complete command of all her senses.

A lowly driver with a history, and perhaps even a present, with her cousin Steffi, who was given her the best sexual sensations of her life. In her confused state, she walked over to the commode and sat down, holding her head in her hands, trying to flush out any conflicting thoughts, unsuccessfully.

Over the past few months, a lot had changed in her life.

Her cousin, Steffi, had quit her job, much to the disapproval of Vince (read Chapters 1-3 of Yours Lustfully) and Rory. The former she could understand; the latter she secretly hated.

Steffi was apparently taking a "sabbatical', spending more time touring the countryside than she was at home. Her unsuspecting parents were completely oblivious to their daughters' shenanigans and but were happy to see a job offer letter from M&J Construction Company, short for Moin and Javed, at double prior salary.

Her constant dismissal of the prospect of getting married was much to her parents' chagrin, but they had made their peace with the seemingly flexible time frame she had bargained for herself.

Rasha had stopped preparing for university admissions and was now aimlessly looking for a job locally. Maya suspected that it was on account of her new-found interest in Robin but couldn't quite convince her sister to focus on her career first.

However, she didn't quite have as strong a view on this subject as her aunt, who was very dismissive of Rashas' love interest. In fact, her aunt was so vehemently opposed to it that Maya would find herself defending Robin for no good reason at times.

And then there was Dave, who had now come back as a fresh grad, and was spending more time at her aunts' place than looking for a job. Not that Maya had any interest in him anymore, but for some unknown reason, she couldn't explain why he wasn't making the moves on her.

Yet, she was happy that he was helping her aunt with her household chores, who had recently decided to get an IVF, and was a month pregnant now!

Maya had initially despised the thought, but her aunt had gone ahead without consulting or informing her, and there was little merit in speaking to her now. The child would support her aunt in her greying years, is how Maya had convinced herself.

And finally, there was Rory, the man in her life for the best part of the year go by. The same man who had taken her in his dingy apartment; the very apartment which was now her second home. He was her chauffer, lover, and tormentor, all at once, and it made no sense to her, no matter how much she thought about it.

She would dine with him, go to the cinema with him, send his dirty clothes to the laundry, pay for his expenses, and yet, get fucked by him more times than she could count in a day, in each of those places and more!

Thinking of him made her realize that she had to get ready for work. Thankfully, the ointment had dried up now, as she slid on her work clothes. Rory would be here soon, she thought to herself, and could help but notice the twinkle in her eyes and the wetness between her legs, as she walked away from her reflection in the mirror.

She thoughtfully placed the ointment tube in her purse. It came into use within the first 10 minutes of getting into his car.

............................

"That took a while," Robin said, pulling Rasha into the car, as she shut the door. He kissed her lips passionately while Rasha kept an eye on the road for any passersby.

"It's hard to wait for my love," Robin said, kissing her flushed cheeks, as he turned on the ignition.

"Shit," she said, "I forgot my purse upstairs in the mad rush to meet you." She put her hand on the handle but felt his palm on her thighs.

"I'll run up and get it. You sit and relax," Robin replied.

"Are you sure, baby? You know my aunt hates you," Rasha said, acknowledging his thoughtful intent.

"Anything for you," he replied, before jumping out of the car. Rasha saw him run up the stairwell, and within minutes, she noticed him standing outside her aunts' apartment door. As expected, he was soon out of sight, as Rasha flicked on the radio.

"What are you doing here?" Rita snared, as Robin walked past her. Despite her deep feelings for him, conflict was the central emotion in her heart right now.

"Rasha forgot her purse, and I came up to get it," he replied over his shoulder, walking into the living room.

"I don't want you in my house. I thought I made that very clear!" Rita realized she was raising her pitch, and shut the door immediately, lest the neighbors hear the commotion.

"I came for her, like I told you. Where is her purse?" Robin mused, looking around the familiar setting.

"It must be in the bedroom. I'll go get it," Rita replied, remembering that Rasha had used her bathroom.

"It's ok. I know my way around here," Robin replied, walking down the corridor with Rita following him in a huff.

"You're not supposed to be here, Robin," Rita yelled after him to no avail.

"I know," he replied, still walking, "these chambers belong to my friend now. Exclusively."

He walked into the bedroom and collected the purse from the bedside. Rita was standing at the room entrance, seething with anger. It had been weeks, maybe months, since she had heard about this new relationship, and that too from Dave.

And while she had considered breaking all contact with the mischievous boys, her unintended pregnancy and modified character had made her limit her choices.

Robin circled the bed and walked over to Rita. Although she felt the urge to slap him, she realized that she had to deal with her own conflicts first.

"How's my baby," he asked, completely off script, gently rubbing her belly.

"It's not your baby," Rita shot back, slapping his hand away. His sudden grip of her wrist and lips on her lips took her by complete surprise. She tried her best to fight back but found herself shamelessly kissing him back.

Seconds turned into minutes before he stepped back, leaving her pinned against the wall, heaving uncontrollably. "I'm sorry," he said, finally back into his gentle character, dropping the purse to the ground and holding her by the shoulders.

"I still love you," he said convincingly, "but we both knew there was no future to our relationship. However," he paused for dramatic effect, "I'd rather have you in some capacity in my life, than to not have you at all."

Rita steadied her feet and her thoughts, as a tear ran down her cheek. While Dave was fulfilling her every urge, Robin touched her soul like she had never imagined.

She couldn't understand or control this loss and had tried to hate him rather unsuccessfully. She studied his handsome face through her teary eyes, which was dangerously close to hers.

For the second time this morning, she was locked into a passionate kiss, this time on purpose.

She felt his hand run down her thighs, lifting her night gown on its way up, and soon standing naked in the hallway. Her lips were still dancing along with his, as she heard his zipper unchain, and with no resistance from her, he was deep inside her like old times.

"Rita, I want you to be happy and I know Dave is wild about you," Robin said, collecting her in his arms, as her back grazed against the wall. "And I'll always be there for you. I hope you know that" he said, kissing her as he pounded her with urgency.

With his arm behind her neck, he could see the time on his watch, and knew that Rasha could call to check any minute.

"But you're with Rasha now, and she is my niece. I want you guys to be happy," she replied, contradicting her words by circling his neck with her arms, kissing him vigorously.

No more words were spoken, with the sound of her fleshy ass cheeks slapping against the concrete walls filling the corridor. The taste of her salty tears interspersed with her saliva churned in his mouth.

His palms were parting her ass to their very limit, his fingers dipping in and out of the tight sphincter that he had violated multiple times over the month's past. The whiff of the aroma of her skin was filling his nostrils, turning him into the animal that he was not known to be by the world around him.

This woman had dominated his thoughts all through his teenage years and his exploits over the long summer had been rather insatiable. The endless sessions during the warm afternoons, lazing around in her embrace, throwing all caution to the wind. He also recalled the time she had missed her period, and the long silence before devouring her sensuous body once again.

He didn't know if the child was his or Dave's, but the happiness in her eyes and the passion in her lovemaking convinced him that the truth was unnecessary.

However, he knew this relationship had to end, despite how much her inner walls gripped his manhood and no matter how much larger her breasts were becoming as the days passed by.

He soon came into her unprotected womb, with any precaution now a wasteful measure. They moaned in unison, kissing like two unsatisfied lovers who would never meet again.

But Robin knew that Rasha could come looking for him any second, and gently put Rita down on her feet, handing her the gown without making any eye contact. He straightened his shirt and buckled his pants, attempting to walk away without another glance.

"Robin," he heard her say his name one last time, "you forgot her purse." With his arm stretched out, he collected the strings of the purse in his sweaty palms and paced out of the house. His journey down the stairwell was labored, as he wiped his face off any fluids that could cause suspicion.

Rasha was standing outside her car, supporting a worried look, and he thanked his stars that she didn't come up to check. The two got into the car, and Robin kicked it into gear.

"Looks like you two had a bit of an exchange," she commented, innocently. Robin gulped for a second, and then looked at her comfortingly.

"We did," he said, "and it's all good now."

"That's such a relief. She could do with all our help when the baby arrives," she replied, and gave Robin a peck on the cheek.

............................

"Would you like some water?" Steffi asked Asma, who was lying butt naked next to her, Javed' juices flowing down her rear. With no reply from her, Steffi poured a glassful from the jug on the bedside table and placed a sympathetic hand over her head.

Asma fluttered open her eyes and gingerly rolled onto her back, pushing herself up against the sideboard.

She took the glass from Steffi and gulped it down her parched throat. "Thanks," she said weakly, as Steffi put the empty container back on the side table.

"Where are those two?" Asma queried, suddenly conscious that she was lying unapologetically on a bed that she couldn't afford. Her high-class companion, Steffi, could manage such indiscretions, but not her.

It helped her slightly though that while Steffi was completely naked and uncovered, Asma still had her top on.

"They have gone downstairs for some work stuff. I think they left about an hour back," Steffi replied, yawning, and stretching out her arms.

"I just came back from the bathroom and realized you were here. When did you come up?" she asked, pouring herself a glass of water in the same container. Asma felt more and more comfortable by the equality Steffi was displaying.

"About twenty minutes back," she replied, thoughtfully. "I was sweeping the corridor outside, when," she paused for a second, "Javed came up for some work and," her voice trailed off, without completing the obvious.

Steffi chuckled playfully, as she wiped her body with the hand towel she had brought back from the bathroom. "Those two are insatiable," she said, scratching the inner side of her thighs.

"We spent an hour here while you were in the kitchen. I thought I had worn them down, but clearly not!"

"I have known them for years now," Asma spoke in a more confident tone. "There is nothing that can wear them down." Very gently, she started massaging her breasts from over her top.

"Still lactating?" Steffi asked, and Asma nodded. "Must hurt, I'm sure. I can't even dream of becoming a mother!"

"It's better now," Asma said. "I don't have to feed the baby as regularly. Javed seems more interested in my milk." The two ladies chuckled, and Asma gently rest her head against Steffi's bare shoulders.

"Javed! Don't even get me started. Nothing like his brother. But" Steffi reflected, "he definitely has more imagination and force."

"You know," Asma said, "the first time he, you know, took me, I couldn't walk straight for two days."

"You too? I had to apply lotion inside my butthole," Steffi replied, bursting up with the choice of her own crass words.

"Honestly, earlier it was all about Rory's loan," Asma stated, and Steffi listened, still feeling slight pangs of guilt. "But now, I look forward to it." Asma bit her lip but didn't realize Steffi was doing the same.

"I'm making myself a drink. Let me get you one too," Steffi said, getting up with a loud groan. Asma noticed the well-rounded swaying ass as Steffi walked over to the minibar in the room.

She had inadvertently touched it during the cramped sex fests, sharing the round bed with three other occupants. But till date, she had never had the opportunity to feel what had driven the brothers to the delirium they were in.

In fact, she had borne the brunt of their obsession with this derriere, most recently Javed calling out Steffis' name while giving Asma a good pounding. There was no doubt in her mind as to why it was so popular, and the more she looked at the shapely rear, the more she questioned her own expanse.

While the brothers rarely touched it, the alcohol was a new addition to the minimalistic room furniture in this love nest. It had all the best wines and liquor money could afford, and Steffi had curated the selection herself.

It helped her null the pain and amplify the sensations. She filled two generously sized portions of champagne in fresh glasses, and walked back to the bed, handing one to the outstretched arm of Asma.

"They are really brutal," Asma observed.

"What do you mean?" Steffi asked, taking a sip of the bubbly.

"Look how badly they've cut you there," Asma said, pointing to the underside of her right breast. Steffi smiled. "That's partly your fault," Steffi said to a concerned Asma.

"My fault?" Asma asked apologetically.

"Remember last night, when we were all together on the couch downstairs?" Asma tried to recollect the events of the evening, and recalled how the two were humping the brothers, sitting side by side.

"While you were riding Javed, he was trying to grope me. When he couldn't get this in his mouth," Steffi said, tugging at her nipple, "he just bit in the air wildly and got this," she said, tracing the dent.

"I'm sorry," Asma replied genuinely. "Does it hurt? I have a few of my own," Asma said, scooping her breasts out from under her loose-fitting shirt.

"Oh God!" Steffi exclaimed, noticing the hickies around each breast. "It's always Javed!" she said, massaging the breasts gently. Asma was enjoying the sensation of a pair of soft hands, for a change, not roughing up her flesh as usual.

Out of nowhere, she leaned forward and kissed Steffi on the lips. For a split second, Steffi recoiled, but joined in immediately. The two women kissed passionately for a few minutes, before the glasses in their hands became a liability. Steffi pulled back once more, regaining her composure.

"I am sorry! I shouldn't have done that," Asma said, frantically. "It's just that you are so young and beautiful. I was jealous first and now, I don't know."

"It's OK," Steffi replied, suddenly conscious of her own palpitations. "It's just that, I am not into women," she said, as if convincing herself more than Asma.

"I'm not either," Asma said, putting her hand on Steffis' shoulder and slid it down her spine. She could see Steffi was getting aroused, her nipples standing proud on her voluptuous breasts. Asma put her glass on the bedside and slowly took Steffis' from her, placing it next to her glass.

"Look what the brutes have done to you," Asma whispered, kissing another love bite on her shoulder. She could feel the goosebumps on her smooth skin, and she was feeling her own come up to the surface.

Steffi sat frozen in her current state, unsure of what was happening. She had never tasted a woman, and it was only because Asma and she had shared the brothers' multiple times over the last few weeks that she was comfortable with her naked proximity.

She had noticed how subservient Asma was, much like how she was when his debtors had taken her in Rory's' shanty. Lost in her thoughts, she felt Asma's hand wander over her crotch, pressing into her mound softly.

12