Yours Lustfully - Cum dump Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And despite banging her husband Rory to her hearts' content, Steffi had always felt guilty about facing his wife, Asma.

She turned over to face Asma, who was looking at her with burning desire. Taking a leap of faith, Steffi buried her tongue down her throat, enjoying a moment she had never imagined in her wildest fantasy. Her passion was not forceful, like that of a man, and it's as if the women were naturally tuned into each other's' rhythm.

Asma quickly rid herself of her shirt, as her swollen breasts mashed against Steffis'. After a wild round of slobbering kisses, Steffi got on top of Asma, surprising herself with her latent dominance.

There was a strange hunger in the arousal, her lips searching for every inch of skin on her former amours' wife's body. She trailed her lips all the way down, and stopped short of Asmas' cunt, which was emitting heat waves.

This was unfamiliar territory for her, and had this been a man, Steffi would have gone about it with confidence. But she was unsure about how to proceed with parts very similar to her own.

However, as she looked up at Asma through her doe eyes, the smoldering look and telepathic nod said it all, and she buried her face between her thighs, kissing her labia with vengeance.

Asma squirmed her legs around Steffis' warm body, riding the pleasure that she had never witnessed before. As her tongued lapped the length of her slit, Steffi drank in all the juices that seemed fresh and relatable.

Asma tried not to press Steffis' head into her thighs too hard, but she couldn't contain herself this instance. She moaned into the stillness of the room, as she orgasmed long and hard down Steffis' wanting throat, surprised at her own prematurity.

Temporarily quenched yet unsatisfied, Steffi raised herself over Asma's body, gave her a wild kiss and placed her slit along Asmas', trying to live out every lesson that she had learnt during the porn she had accidently watched once.

The groins started gyrating in synchrony, labia against labia, picking up pace without any verbal signal. Steffi held onto Asma's right breast for support, crushing it without intent, as she matched moan for moan.

Seconds turned into minutes, as the two sweaty bodies tuned into their dormant fantasies, locking eyes throughout the experience. It's as though they were trying to say something to each other, jaws dropping with each twirl of the tongues, but words had lost all meaning now.

The scissoring went on for a few more minutes before they drenched each other with their respective juices. The two warm bodies, intertwined like snakes, kissed each other with the hunger they never knew existed.

They hadn't noticed when the brothers' had come into the room, or when they had removed their clothing, or when they had slid into the bed on each side.

It was only when they felt their hotrods enter their respective rears that the unintended lovers looked over their shoulders, to see the familiar faces of Moin and Javed, glued to their sweaty bodies.

This time Moin was behind Asma and Javed had snuck in behind Steffi, quite literally. But instead of pleasuring the men, they left them to their own devices, as the women resumed kissing each other, while the men started pounding the soft, deep crevices of the women in heat.

The bed creaked with the action over it, as multiple pairs of hands felt up whatever came in their wake. Fingers dipped in and out of stretched snatches, violating them to the core of their depths. Both sets of breasts were being mauled, with even their respective owners treating them like an aid hired for self-pleasure.

Moin and Javed would try and get the attention of the ladies, by slapping their asses or pinching their clits, but they couldn't break the lips-locked in the middle of the flesh-puddle.

They somehow managed to lift their upper limbs and placed them behind their legs, only to witness how the women were furiously fisting each other.

The moaning was like a symphony, flesh slapping against flesh, albeit without any notes. The men had witnessed something that they had never considered, but that had aroused the animals inside them.

They came one after the other, their minds exploding to a million pieces. The bodies were warm and sweaty, and their heartrates were pleading them to quit. The foursome soon drifted off into a deep slumber, in preparation for the long night ahead.

12