Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 01

Story Info
Threesomes are the way to go!
4.9k words
3.86
8.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my horny readers! For the Yours Lustfully patrons over the years, you know these characters well by now.

For the new readers, sincerely recommend reading the prior chapters for you to fall in love with the sultry cousins Steffi (Stella, to Moin and Javed), Maya and Rasha, their Aunt Rita, and the host of lovers intertwined in their lives.

Happy reading and shagging!

........................................................

Rita poured herself a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, with an eye on the toaster that was giving signs of being its last days. With the container nearly full, she walked over to the refrigerator and placed the half empty jug back in it.

The toaster finally delivered upon its promise and Rita hurriedly laced the pair with more butter than Rasha liked.

"Breakfast is ready," she yelled from the quiet interiors of her kitchen, "hurry up!"

"What's the rush, aunty?" Rasha queried, hobbling into the kitchen as she straightened out her crisp top.

"I'm not the one in a rush, you are! Interview in an hour, right? Better leave soon unless you want to add numbers behind the cars during the rush hour traffic."

"Don't worry. Maya is dropping me over on the way. Her driver is quite the Formula 1 racer, she tells me. And easy on the butter, aunty! I'm on a diet, especially since I am not one hitting the gym like you."

Rita cleared the plates even before Rasha could chomp on the remaining bits of the crust.

"Out! And do me proud," she said, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"I'd be proud if I could show them the finger and not sell myself for a salary," she heard her niece retort, as she made her way down the corridor. Typical Rasha!

Rita left the dirty dishes in the sink and made her way to living room. "Be nice to them, sweet child. Try not to murder them," Rita said with a smile, as Rasha shrugged at her aunts' harmless sarcasm.

"Bye now," Rita said, shutting the door behind her.

It was from this moment on that each second started ticking like a time-bomb. The floor felt a bit slanted to her, and she was quite sure that the foundation of her apartment was fine.

She walked over to her couch and got up even before she could settle in. It was the doorbell, and she was sure it had rung a few times already.

"Hell Mrs. S," Robin said, walking past her, giving her a gentle smack on the rear. But it was the guest behind him that made her take a step back.

"Hello aunty," Dave exclaimed, as he gave her a bear hug. Rita used the remnants of her senses to shut the door, while he pawed with her ass cheeks.

"Easy tiger," Robin said, setting his bag on the dining table. "You're freaking her out."

"Am I, Mrs. S?" Dave chimed with his boyish smile. "I thought Robin told you I'd be here today. Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked, grinding his groin in her.

"You look well, Dave," Rita replied, breaking away from his hug. "How're things at college?"

She was successful in walking away from him, as he kicked off his shoes and dropped his bag by the front door, something he knew she hated.

It was Robin who caught her on the way and landed a big kiss on her lips. Strangely, she responded on auto-pilot mode, ruffling his hair as he explored her mouth.

"Hey, I'm getting jealous here. That ass belongs to me," Dave said, dropping his jeans to the ground and running over to the two lovers in deep embrace.

Despite being lip-locked by Robin, she could feel Dave's hot breath on her neck as he undid the knot of her pajamas. In one stroke, her panties were around her ankles, settled over her pajamas.

"I like your work, buddy," she heard Dave say, "her ass seems to have grown since the last time I was in it. Did you ever use the front door with her or were you saving it for me?"

"Stop, stop!" Rita said, against the run of play, just as Robin was beginning to pluck on her labia and Dave was unzipping his pants.

"We need to talk," she said, pulling up her pajamas and walking away from the human sandwich.

"Oh man, does she still do that?" Dave sighed. "I thought her obsession with discussions would have disappeared a year in!"

Rita paced over to the single sofa, and deliberately chose it as her choice of furniture, sitting down hurriedly. Dave stomped over to the loveseat next to her, while Robin thoughtfully took his place on the three-seater across.

"Shut up, Dave' Robin said, giving his partner a reprimand, "let's hear what she has to say. Show some respect, dude!" After all these years of combined adventures, Dave knew Robin had a better command over these situations.

Looking at the floor, Rita steadied her breath, hoping the boys would keep the distance. Without making any eye contact, she collected her thoughts. "I'm scared," she said, softly.

"Scared of what aunty?" Robin asked gently, ignoring Dave's sigh of derision.

"Scared that," she said, controlling her tears, "that I can't take on the both of you," she paused, "together."

Robin could sense her apprehension as soon as he had informed her that Dave would be coming over shortly. He had hoped that he could convince her, but her mannerisms right now told him otherwise.

Dave, on the other hand, was still massaging his boner, shifting helplessly like an irate child.

"Dave," Robin said, "please get her a glass of water." Without any further show of protest, Dave got up and walked into the confines of the kitchen.

"Rita," Robin spoke, crossing his legs, "it's OK. We didn't mean to jump onto you. You know what you mean to us, and well, Dave is Dave. Can't blame him though; the boy has been kept hungry for months now."

Robin was speaking as softly as possible, trying to ignore the heave of her heavenly breasts trapped under her tight shirt.

Dave emerged with a glass of water and passed it over to Rita, who took it from his clutches without looking up at him. "Drink some," she heard Robin say coolly, and she took a sip. "Sit down, Dave."

The room was quiet for a few moments, where there was visible sexual tension in every breath that the three drew in. After a few sips of water, Rita placed the glass on the side table.

"Rita, may I ask you a question?" Robin said.

"Yes."

"Do you want to do this with us?"

Without saying a word, she slowly nodded her head in the affirmative. Dave was ready to pounce when he noticed Robin looking at him sternly.

"Do you want us to come to you one by one?" Robin continued. Dave was thrilled when he saw her shake her head in the negative.

"Rita," Robin spoke, "come here. Sit on the middle seat," he said, tapping the leather of his sofa. Very slowly, Rita got up and made her way to Robin, and without looking at him, sat down next to him.

Dexterously, he looked at Dave, who knew he had to be slow and gentle this time. Mustering up all his patience and excitement, he got up from his sofa and sat next to Rita.

Robin put an arm around her shoulder and gently turned her face towards his. "Open your beautiful eyes, Rita," he almost whispered, but she obeyed.

"Submit your body and senses to us. You know you want this too," he said, almost hypnotizing her with his foxy words. Placing his hands on the back of her head, he gently placed his lips on hers, chewing them softly.

Dave knew that Robin had worked his magic and that it was his moment to lose now. Controlling his animalistic urges, he moved his hands to the base of her shirt and slowly started peeling it over her mounds.

His member was throbbing under his jeans when he discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples stood proud and erect on her lovely areolas.

Despite overridden by lust, he could still see all the cuts and hickeys that his partner had given her, the same partner who was now snaking his tongue around hers now.

Bending over slightly, he started licking her sensitive nipples in long strokes, resisting the strong temptation to bite them.

The taste of her flesh, and especially these small, pointy pins, was driving him wild. Alternating between sucking and licking her breasts, Dave made sure that his pace was neither alarming nor painful for the woman who was operating under a spell right now.

His right hand slowly made its way through the band of her pajama and his fingers found no trouble in finding the lips to her little hole, that was radiating more heat than a thousand furnaces put together.

Her lack of an undergarment also aided his movement, which he credited himself for during his initial training of her. With gentle nibbles of her breasts, he dipped his aching middle finger into her soppy vagina.

Rita moaned into Robins mouth, as Dave began to twist and turn his finger within the tight opening. With her eyes still closed, she arched her back against the sofa, allowing Dave greater access to her recesses.

Robin looked at the scene in front of him and thanked the lord for giving him the gift of the gab.

As the middle-aged housewife gripped the fabric of the sofa, Dave increased the pace of his finger movement, adding one more without notice. Robin quietly got up and removed his shirt in a jiffy. His pants were next to go, as he stood stark naked next his best friend and his best conquest.

With his hand on her head, Robin brought her trembling lips to his aching member, and slid it right down her throat. Rita finally opened her eyes and looked up at the strong torso of one of her two tormentors, who was slickly sliding in and out of her mouth.

This was nothing like she had imagined or experienced and shooting her load onto Dave's' torturous fingers was one evidence of that.

"Robin," Dave said softly, licking the prize off his fingers, "shall we take her to the bedroom?"

"In a bit," Robin replied, enjoying the warmth of her mouth around his erection.

"Man, I need to really fuck her now," Dave replied, trying to keep his decibels level low.

Despite the pleasure that Robin was receiving, he knew well enough that Dave was at his best behavior right now. However, he also knew that the nuclear option wasn't too far away for his buddy.

He thought about asking Rita if moving to the room was OK with her. But her warm hand around his stiffness and the pace of her suction made it amply clear that she was more than ready.

Reluctantly, he took a step back, and his manhood slid out of her tight grip. She looked up at him with the eyes of an innocent child, confused and upset that her candy had been snatched away from her.

"It's OK, baby. I am going to the room; our room," Robin assured her, as she writhed with the pleasure of Dave's fingers. "Dave will walk you over. Right Dave?"

"Sure man. Come Rita," Dave said, pulling his fingers out of her snatch. Rita watched Robin walk away from her, and her steamy eyes couldn't get enough of his tight ass. In the interim, Dave had already stripped off his clothes, and had removed her lowers from beneath her heals.

She was now sitting butt-naked on the couch with her shirt rolled up to her neck. Dave looked down at her and knew this wouldn't be the easiest of walks to the bedroom, that was once his zone of pleasure and dominance.

Dave stood in front of Rita, and for the first time this session, their eyes met. He could see the lust and defiance in her eyes, and he couldn't help but notice a smile of arrogance break across her lips.

He bent forward and placed his palms under her ample rear side, gathering her up like a sack of potatoes. "I've waited for this moment, and it's been hard," he said, looking into her steamy eyes, as he slid his engorged penis into her gaping hole. It was his moment to kiss her smoldering lips, as she moaned like a roadside hooker.

"Has Robin been taking care of you? You're still as tight as I left you!" Dave said, as he began his slow walk towards the bedroom, humping her with each step.

"He's been good to me. Kind and respectful. Not like you who treat me like some whore," Rita replied with a benevolent smile, biting her lip every time Dave stopped to adjust his angle.

"Then he's been doing a disservice to you and me. You are a whore, Mrs. S, and there can be no gentle way of fucking a body as demanding as yours!" Dave pushed her back against the corridor wall.

"See how you're fucking my dick without me even moving my hips?" Dave was right, and Rita knew it. She could feel the wall graze against the soft skin on her back, as she hoisted herself on his shoulders, each time she pushed herself up, only sliding him deeper inside her on the way down. It's only when Dave bit into her right breast that she stopped to enjoy the pain.

"I'm waiting, guys," they heard Robin say, as the two locked themselves in a deep passionate kiss. "Coming," Dave replied, feeling the strains of her wait on his arms and lower back.

"I knew you guys needed some alone time," Robin replied, lying spread-eagled on the bed he made his own. "Mind if I join too?"

"Man, I am too deep in this cunt," Dave replied with the same filthy mouth that he was kissing her with. "You know what to do."

Surprisingly, even Rita knew what to expect next, as she felt her ass cheeks being parted by Dave and being lowered to the top of a pole she recognized well. There was no pain stronger or deeper that she had ever felt before this, and she was not prepared for this assault.

She fell clumsily on Robins' chest, only for their respective members to stretch her beyond her limits.

"Hey Robin, ever thought our balls would be slapping against each other like this, with Mrs. S between us?" Dave asked in grunts, hammering her tight opening. Her screams and moans were falling on deaf ears, as the two young boys savored each thrust.

"Never," Robin replied from beneath them, mauling her breasts with an animalistic power.

"Stop crying, Rita," he finally spoke. "You'll be fine in a few moments," he said reassuringly. It didn't stem the tears, but she was overflowing from more than one aperture to really care.

....................................................

"Jesus, woman, put on some clothes, will you?" Steffi smiled at the image of her sister on the phone.

"I would, but I don't know where they are," Maya replied, pulling up the blanket to cover her chest. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just stopped at a restaurant to grab a bite. I thought I'd check in with you. Where is Rory?" Steffi inquired, touching up her make-up.

"He's gone to the loo to clean up. Apparently, he doesn't like the feeling of dried fluids on his body," Maya chuckled. "Is he always like this, or have turned him off?"

Steffi was done coating her lips with another thick layer of lip-stick. "Don't take it personally," she replied. "He's like that with me too. Wants it too much but can't handle us badass sisters," she laughed.

"Speaking of badass," Maya continued, shifting the phone from one hand to the next, "you've really given him a taste of something that I am finding difficult to keep up. I've never been on my fours this often. If this carries on any longer, I might have to borrow your undergarments!" Both sisters laughed out loud.

"He's a big boy and like I told you, the first few times I could barely take a dump the next morning. Or evening, depending on how often I was there," Steffi replied, packing up her make-up.

"He's the biggest I've ever been with, I can say that for sure. How are your other two playmates?" Maya asked.

"One step at a time, Maya' Steffi replied with a smile. "And speaking of them, they're waiting for me outside."

"Man, seriously, have you thought it through? I mean, keeping it to this shack was risqué, but going to the village with those brutes seems too dangerous!" Maya said with genuine concern.

Steffi stopped in her tracks and sat down on the bathroom stool. Thankfully, none of the ladies in the restaurant were using the restroom at this hour of the morning. Frankly, she was the only woman in this roadside hole-in-the-wall.

"I think I left dangerous way behind me when I chose to get into a relationship with Rory," Steffi said contemplatively.

"And it's not that I haven't evaluated it every single day, but I haven't been this satisfied or thrilled in my life. So, the worst that can happen is that someone finds out. But who'll believe it?"

"Well, that's true. Hopefully, they don't record us," Maya replied, suddenly looking around the room for hidden devices.

"Javed did ask me once, but Moin refused to participate. He is way more mature than that younger animal of a brother," Steffi replied, getting up from her seat. "The thing is, even these two are very reputed in their village. The stakes are high for them too."

"But what have they told in their village about you?" Maya asked.

"That I am college student coming over to study the village lifestyle," Steffi replied with her characteristic smile.

"Still carrying on the ruse?" Maya asked.

"Not anymore. I told them a few weeks back, and frankly, they weren't surprised that I am not a student. It only invigorated their passion for me," Steffi replied.

"What do you mean by invigorated?"

Steffi looked around and then slowly pulled the neckline of her top down a few inches. "Fuck Steffi," Maya exclaimed, "you let them bite that deep? That's brutal!"

"I didn't realize it at the time," Steffi replied, massaging the cuts on the upper curve of her breasts. "To be honest, I think I urged them," she said, biting her lip.

"You're one hell of a girl! And all these years I thought I was the leader of the family slut wagon," Maya replied with a laugh. "Oh look, Rory is here."

"Hi ma'am," Rory waved, getting into the blanket, spooning Maya.

"Hi Rory. Maya was just complaining about you. Said you were being too rough with her in the back," Steffi said with a mock reprimand.

"Too rough," Maya replied, looking over at Rory, "he's already poking me with his cucumber!" she said with mock reprimand.

Steffi laughed as Rory stared at her open chest on the camera. "I'll let you guys be; need to get out of this restroom. Rory," Steffi continued, just as he placed his hands on Maya's hips under the blanket, "be good to my sister. But remember, when I come back from this trip, you'll have to be at my service too. I am your first love," she said with a warm smile, and Rory smiled back in agreement.

Stepping out of the restroom, Steffi walked straight to the two brothers, who seemed to be waiting anxiously for her return. "All paid?" she asked, sitting down next to Moin, across from Javed.

"Yes," Moin replied, looking at her with an almost paternal smile. "That took a while. Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," Steffi replied, holding onto his hand under the table. "Just needed to freshen up and check on a few things. Taking time off work isn't easy these days. I'm glad tomorrow is a holiday and then the weekend."

"I was about to come in and check if you hadn't escaped through the window," Javed replied in his usual tone. "Moin stopped me."

"Oh, wouldn't you just love that? Getting into the ladies room and taking me in the cubicle?" Steffi shot back, deliberately provoking him.

"Ok you two," Moin intervened, which was usual for him these days. "Javed was just concerned you might be hurt," he said, firming up his grip on her soft hands. "This is the second pit stop we've had to make since we left, and it's only been a few hours on the road."

"Well, if Javed is so concerned about my well-being, maybe he should stop stuffing everything long and fat he lays his hands on in different parts of my body!" Steffi retorted, still not breaking her eye contact with a seething Javed.

"That was your banana and your decision. I don't remember you stopping me," Javed snarled back. Steffi knew he was right and, wished she hadn't peeled it at all or peeled it all the way. She could still feel the stickiness of the fruit between her legs, amidst other human fluids.

12