Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Moin stepped in before Steffi could breathe any more fire, "let's get out of here before we attract any more attention. With all the drivers and cleaners in this filthy place, someone like you," Moin paused, noticing her heaving, voluptuous breasts, "well, we don't want to create room for more people in the back of our van."

"Moin," Steffi said, getting up from her seat, "I'm not getting into the back of the van with him for the rest of the journey."

Reflecting on the situation, Moin drew out the car keys and placed them in front of his brother. "Javed, you drive." There was no room for further discussion, and all three new that well enough.

..........................................................

Robin opened up three cans of beer and gathered them in his hands. As he walked back from the kitchen to the bedroom, he could feel the pain in his genitals, which was easily attributable to the 'assault' in the morning.

It had been a while since he had gone in dry, without any lubrication, and he could feel it on his shaft.

Over the past few months, there had never really been a sense of urgency, as Aunt Rita had become very comfortable and pliant. But this morning was different, and he knew that giving her any time to reflect could have worked negatively for both Dave and him.

As he walked stark naked into the dim bedroom, he could hear Dave snoring, hanging halfway outside the blanket, butt naked. Rita sat in the middle, with her back against the headboard, covering herself with the rest of the blanket. She looked up at Robin and then solemnly looked away.

Robin walked over to his side of the bed and placed the three, chilled cans on the bedside table. He gently sat down next to Rita but didn't think it wise to pull the blanket away from her to cover himself.

"Where did you get beer from this morning?" Rita asked softly.

"I had picked them up last night. Put them in your fridge this morning when you were speaking with Dave," Robin replied, choosing the word 'speaking' to not agonize her any further.

"I've never seen alcohol in this house. But then," she said, pulling up the blanket for no reason, "this house has not seen a lot of things, up until a year back."

"Hey, hey," Robin said, holding up her chin gently, "it's OK. You know we love you, and despite how Dave behaves or speaks, he's got a lot of respect for you."

Robin placed a kiss on the side of her lips, and thankfully, she did not wince. "Here, have a beer. It'll make you feel better," Robin said, handing her a can.

"I don't drink Robin," Rita replied, holding the can with her hands still under the blanket.

"I know, but I know you'll like it. Just one sip," he urged, and Rita took a small one. She choked and coughed instantly, but Robins' playful eyes told her that this was expected, so she took a few more sips.

It wasn't the taste, or maybe it was, but she could feel the cold beverage flow down her system and hit all the right spots. Each sip was more generous than the last, and before Robin could congratulate her for this achievement, she stuck her hand out for Robins' can.

"What's going on guys?" Dave asked, stretching out next to Rita. "She's having beer? Wow!" Dave exclaimed, giving her a kiss on the shoulder. "My girl is growing up!" he said, grabbing the final can from Robin.

"Cheers, Mrs. S," Dave said, clanking his can against her, and Rita gave him a warm smile. "Since when have you guys been up?" he asked, taking a liver full of beer in his mouth.

"Just woke up," Rita replied. "Must have slept for two hours straight." She was down another can and handed it over to Robin, who kept it next to the prior container.

"I'll go get some more," he replied and shot off before Rita could say no. The beer was beginning to work its magic and she was feeling more relaxed now.

"God, I've missed you, Rita!" Dave said, chugging down the remnants of his drink and dropping the can bedside.

"Young man, how many times have I told you not to litter around my house," Rita said with irritation, bending over his torso to pick up the can off the floor. Dave ran his hand over her smooth back, as she flapped her hands around to grab the can.

He placed his hand over her bum and gave it a small pinch, bringing her back upright in a jiffy. "Ouch," she said, slapping his face with sharp sting. "Keep your hands to yourself!"

"Sorry, Mrs. S," Dave replied, and planted a kiss on her lips. Rita struggled for a few moments but found her body giving way to her infinite desires. Her hand reached out to his limp penis, and she started stroking it gently.

"That's more like it, baby," Dave replied, sitting back comfortably.

"At it, already?" Robin said, handing a can each to the two warm bodies. Circling around the bed, he sat down next to her once again, but instead of joining in, he considered savoring the moment and enjoying his beer.

"This thing is too bitter. Why do you boys enjoy it so much?" Rita asked, taking a few sips too many, still leisurely fisting away on Dave.

"It takes the edge off and relaxes us. Plus, it makes the sex so much more adventurous," Robin replied, giving her a wink.

The blanket was down to her thighs and everything the boys wanted from her was at their disposal once again. Robin took her left leg and put it over his thigh.

"Robin should know. The first time he had beer was with your beloved niece," Dave said, spilling some beer as Rita stroked life back into his manhood.

"Shut up, Dave," Robin said from her other side, roaming his hand down her thighs.

"Who Maya?" Rita asked in bewilderment. "You dated her too?"

"Not Maya, Rasha," Dave replied, ignoring Robins' disapproval. "Maya was my squeeze."

"No way, Dave," Rita replied, slowing down her strokes, "Rasha wouldn't let him near her with a 10 feet pole."

"That's only because he spent most of his senior year in college with his 10-inch pole inside her," Dave smirked, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Is that true, Robin?" Rita asked, as Dave started pinching her nipples.

"It was a long time ago, Rita. But I don't think she has forgiven me for it," Robin replied pensively.

"What's there to forgive? Coupling and breaking up seem to be a regular thing for your generation," Rita replied, now three beer cans drunk.

"Well, I didn't do it for the right reasons. And besides, she broke up with me," Robin replied, setting his can down on the crowded side table.

"Why so? You're a perfectly nice guy," Rita asked, turning around to face Robin. She placed her hand on his chest, almost trying to comfort him.

Robin shook his head, but Dave was not willing to hold back. "She wouldn't let him fuck her ass," Dave blurted, spooning Rita from behind.

"That's it? What's the big deal with that?" Rita yelled in her stupor.

"Well, she's not like her aunt now, is she?" Dave said, positioning his erection in front of the hole under discussion.

"Oh Robin, I am sorry it didn't work out. Let me make you feel better," Rita said against her character, and swallowed his semi-erect penis down her throat. Robin let out a whistle as she started her motion.

Meanwhile, Dave sunk his manhood into the tiniest crevice within her body, and she tightened her grip on Robins manhood.

"Man, Robin, neither sisters would have what this woman has. Experience!" Dave said, as he started bucking his hips.

Robin put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Amid the moans that filled the room, his mind wandered to the day where had actually almost succeeded in going the anal route with Rasha. He recalled how she had literally jumped off his lap and ran out of his dorm room.

Till this day, they hid those memories behind rebuke for each other. He had to speak with her once again, and it had to be today.

12