Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 02

Story Info
The sisters and their aunt are now cum-thirsty whores!
5.9k words
4
8.6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my horny readers,

Thank you for all the messages to find out what your favorites whores in the family are up to. How is Steffi's trip coming along with the money lenders? Has Maya made her peace with her molester? How is Aunt Rita keeping up with her two young amours? And will Rasha ever be able to accept Robin?

Wet your fingers, drop your pants, and read on....

..........................

Steffi came up for air for the third time today. This was the second time with Moin and once already by Javed earlier during the day.

The brothers' used to bring this van to save money on their travels within the city, and she had been a passenger on more than a few occasions, typically when they were picking her up or dropping her off to her home.

While the distance from Rory's dingy apartment to her home was no more than a few miles, it would usually take Rory, Moin or Javed much longer to let her safely exit the vehicle in the dark of the night, especially on that one occasion when the three of them had come to drop her off after a weekend of animalistic threesomes.

Steffi, or Stella as the brothers' still called her, was closely acquainted with this van. She had been taken on every seat, including the boot, which now had a mattress dedicated to the cause. That mattress was purchased as an accessory prior to the evening all three decided to drop her home, much to her protestations, that fell on deaf ears and horny souls.

Her heart trembled, much like her voluptuous breasts that trapped it, inside the van that shook on its suspension, as the trio took turns to mount her, a block away from her home, where her parents waited for their young daughter to head back from a work trip.

Rory was given the first rights, as he was the one who had introduced her to them, and he took her on her back.

Javed was next, who always had the patience of a toddler, and had struggled to be the lookout while massaging his boner. He hadn't even waited for Rory to fully pull out, and had simply flipped over the spent young thing, lifted her skirt, and had unceremoniously ripped her little asshole apart, possibly for the third time that day.

Moin was the most patient, as always, being the eldest, and by the time he had walked to the boot of the van, Javed and Rory were puffing away on their cigarettes, happy and satisfied. He was courteous enough to offer the wreck of a human a bottle of water but had quickly replaced the bottle with his fat dick on her lips. She had sucked him like a hoover, and he had loved it.

While all other things were mature about Moin, she hated the fact that he held her head down, every time she was sucking him off. It's not that she any issues with swallowing their load, but Moin was a bit too fertile.

That night was almost a year ago. Things were far more organic today.

As she sat back into the car seat, Moin pulled up his pants and gave her his kerchief. Steffi carefully wiped off the fluids on her face and neck, and then licked them off the kerchief, giving Moin a seductive smile.

"We're almost there," Moin said, zipping up his hands. "Put your clothes back on."

"I'm wearing my clothes," Steffi replied innocently. Moin bent forward and picked her soiled panty up from the car floor.

"Sorry," she said, and slid them on under her skirt.

"Javed," Moin yelled from the back seat. Javed looked at his brother in the rear-view mirror and threw her bra over his shoulder.

"When did you take this off?" Steffi asked with genuine surprise in her tone, looking inside her shirt.

"It was while you were sleeping about an hour back. I didn't want to wake you up," Moin replied sheepishly.

"No wonder by breasts are hurting," Steffi replied with a smile, looking inside her shirt. Facing away from Moin, she lifted her shirt and covered her flesh with the cups.

"Can you get the hook?" she asked Moin, and he gladly obliged. The last hook was the toughest to clasp, and he heard her wince.

"Sorry," he said, as she straightened out her shirt and turned towards him.

"That's OK. It's an old bra and I think I have grown a bit too," she said, pawing her breasts over her shirt. Moin and Javed both took notice but chose to look away.

"Please don't do this in the village. People know us there," Moin requested politely, and Steffi smiled at the role reversals.

Javed turned onto a rickety stretch through some paddy fields, and Steffi rolled down her window to get some fresh air into the car.

The car was wreaking of sex, and their dried fluids on the car seats were all testament to the use they'd been put to throughout this journey. She could see the silhouette of what seemed like the farmhouse they were meant to stay at for the night.

It was on the outskirts of the village and the plan was to go in the following day. It was already twilight hour, and from what she had learnt before her journey was that the area was riddled with wildlife, thereby making it unsafe to drive in the dark.

The van pulled up in front of the palatial farmhouse, which showed signs of the wealth that the brothers had amassed over the years. A man around Moins' age ran out through the front door and opened Javeds' door.

"Good evening, Sir," he said with utmost respect, and in typical Javed fashion, there was no courteous reply. The man quickly got over to Moins' side and slid open the door.

"Evening Rob," Moin filled in, and the man grabbed his bags out of his hands. Clearly, he wasn't expecting Steffi, as she had to open her door by herself, and felt her leg muscles expand after the long and demanding journey.

"She's staying with us for the next few days," Moin interrupted Robs' thoughts, as he eyed this surprise visitor full-length.

"Get her bags from the boot," Moin ordered, and Rob sprung into immediate action.

Steffi followed Moin and Javed, as they made their way through the front door, into a hall that seemed like a stadium. It was very ornately done and gave the rustic feel of the village. It was also apparent that this farmhouse was only used sparingly, and Steffi wondered if it was only for their "special guests'.

The hall ended in a stairway that led up to the single floor above. As the brothers made their way up without a word, Steffi followed suit. Her heart started to sink as she reached the landing area, and her mind started going into overdrive, evaluating whether this was the best or worst decision of her life.

This floor was at a strong contrast to the lower level. It wasn't shabby or dilapidated, but with was eerily quiet, and the grey overtones of paint of the walls added to the gothic theme. As she walked behind the two brothers, she could count up to four doors along the narrow corridor, that ended with a large window on the north wall. Moin stopped at the second door and looked over to her.

"This is your room," he said, opening the large frame, as Javed kept on walking. "Your bags will be up shortly. Freshen up before dinner," he said, before stepping aside. "Hope you're comfortable with the accommodations."

This was perhaps the largest room Steffi had seen in her life, and never quite as empty. It had large windows, overlooking the driveway, and a few cabinets lined up neatly against the adjoining wall. There was a television set sitting atop a beautiful mahogany wood table on the third wall. Next to this table was another door, which she assumed was for the bathroom. There was a pair of cushy cotton slippers sitting beside that door, which led to her to that assumption. However, it was the bed that caught her attention.

It was the first time she was standing afoot a round bed, neatly covered by white satins and perhaps the best quality linen money could buy. The red and violet pillows sitting against the headstand looked cute and tasteful at the same time. Two side tables made from cherry wood stood next to the head stand on each side.

However, it was the placement of the bed that surprised her the most. It was placed right in the middle of this large room, as against being supported next to a wall.

"Your bags," Rob said, breaking her concentration, as he whisked past her and placed them next to the cabinets.

"Thank you," she said, but didn't get the words of his courtesy.

"I will be downstairs if you need anything. Just press 0 on the television remote and it'll connect to my monitor in the kitchen," Rob informed, turning away, and shutting the door behind him before she could ask any questions.

Tired and beaten from the journey, Steffi locked the door, although she wasn't quite sure who she was guarding herself against. She stripped off her clothes and dropped them in a heap on the bed. Putting on the slippers, she opened the door to what was truly the bathroom.

Much like current trends, the bathroom was larger than Rory's entire apartment! It had all the bells and whistles of a premier hotel, and yet had the rustic charm of the village. What she was certainly not expecting was a jacuzzi and a mini-fridge which was stacked with some premium champagne and aperitifs. There was a massive mirror on the wall, one of many in the bathroom, but the only one with a wash basin in front of it.

Standing in front of the mirror, she smiled at her current state. While she always knew she was attractive, off late, she had started feeling beautiful. Her proportions had changed too, and she was certain now that she needed new undergarments, especially with her right nipple sitting atop the cup. She opened the tap and let the cold water run over her fingers.

Collecting some in her palms, she splashed it over her exhausted face, it felt divine. While a bath was much desired, she wasn't sure when and how she'd be called down for dinner. Wiping her face dry with a towel, she tied her hair back in a bun.

"Let it be," she heard a voice behind her, and she was startled to see Javed leaning against a door at the far end of the bathroom. "You look much sexier with your hair undone."

"I should have guessed. You have the room next door," she said, placing the towel on the slab, as he walked over to her.

"I do," he replied, opening the knot to her hair, and ruffling it back down her shoulders.

"You were rather snappy at me today," he said calmly, still working her hair evenly over the shoulders.

"You leave me no choice, Javed. You can't treat a woman like you treat me," Steffi replied smoothly, not considering any adverse moves or sharp words.

"You realize that banana was soaked with your fluids after a few jabs?" he asked, unclasping her bra behind her.

"And no woman would eat a banana soaked with her juices. At least not the ones that I know, and I know a few," he said, gently sliding the bra down her arms. Her panties were down to her ankles shortly, with no protest from her.

Steffi wasn't sure what to expect of this unpredictable man, especially when he took a few steps back.

"A lot of women have stood where you are standing today," he said, eyeing the naked, young lady in front of him.

"But none of them have been as ravishing and rebellious as you are." She could see he was a different man in the moment, and her feet didn't know which way to move. The bright bathroom bulb over her head cast a spotlight of sorts over her sweltering body.

"Javed," she spoke, without making any attempt of moving away from him, "I am hungry and tired. What do you want me to do?" she asked, submissively.

"You should dress up then; put on your makeup," he replied softly, drawing out her lipstick from her vanity case, without breaking eye contact.

"Part your lips," he said, and this time it didn't sound like an order she could rebel against. Very gently, he laced her lips with copious amounts of red. The color decorated her already plush lips, and he didn't bother to keep within their limits; nor was his intent. The smooth head rolled along her chin, down to her ample bosom, where he circled her engorged nipples.

The lipstick continued its journey down south, circled her navel, before it stopped just above her slit. Javed made an arrowhead, dropped the lipstick to the ground, and gently turned her to face the mirror.

Steffi stood mesmerized, looking at the red trail highlighting her most salient features, with a man double her age standing behind her, looking at her with nothing but lust.

"Javed," she said with a trembling voice, "Did you forget to trace down my spine? Or do you not need directions to get there?"

He didn't reply in words, but with his clothes coming off in rapid succession, she knew dinner wasn't on the agenda yet.

............................

Maya opened the creaky cupboards to look for a pair of change in clothes. In the limited space, she saw two shelves, both neatly organized with women's' clothes. She recognized that the lower shelf, albeit at half its utilization, was all her clothes.

The shelf above had her cousins' clothes neatly ironed and folded, arranged by daywear, nightwear and some undergarments. There was a duffel bag sitting at the back of the stacks, and she retrieved it with growing curiosity.

As she pursed through the articles, it contained an assortment of tattered clothes and accessories, that she recalled belong to Steffi.

"Why are you going through that bag?" she heard Rory say as he walked into his bedroom.

"I was planning on putting on some clothes," Maya said, tightening the knot on her towel, "and I came across this bag. I know these clothes belong to Steffi, but why are they this worn out?"

Rory hurriedly walked over to the bedside and grabbed the shirt she was holding. "These don't belong to you. Let them be."

"I asked you a question, Rory," Maya looked at him sternly.

"Well," he said, running his fingers nervously over the torn fabric of the shirt, "we were getting a bit carried away. Some of this was done by me, some by Moin and Javed, but the most by Steffi herself."

Maya reflected on what Rory was trying to imply and got the message without further need for investigation. "Is dinner ready?" she asked like a true madam.

"Yes, it is. That's why I came in looking for you," Rory replied, stuffing the shirt back in the bag.

"Leave this with me," Maya said, taking possession of the bag once more. "I'll see you outside in a couple of minutes."

"But ma'am," Rory looked at her with pleading eyes but got the same stern look from her. "Ok, I'll set the plates."

Rory walked out of the room, begrudgingly, straight into the kitchen. Over last few months, a lot of his chipped cutlery had been replaced by fancy kitchenware, and he was still discovering new items in the cabinets. He split the proportions of the home-delivered food into equal quantities and placed them on his new coffee table in front of the old sofa.

For some reason, all the guests in his dingy apartment attached a lot of sentimental attachment to this forlorn piece of furniture.

"Dinner is ready," he announced, placing a few napkins next to the plates, another novelty for him.

"How do I look?" he heard Maya say, as he turned around to face his new master. "Too loose for me, right?"

Rory stared at the figure in front of him. She was wearing the tattered shirt that he recalled stuffing back in the bag. The plain white shirt is all she wore, and the slit across front sat below it usual position, just above her navel.

"Don't you ever wash this?" the dusky girl asked, as she ran her thumb over the dried stains of his and others' days and nights of passion with Steffi.

"Steffi doesn't want me to," he replied with a froggy throat. "Why are you wearing this?"

"Oh, well, I thought I'd change into something more comfortable for the dinner. I'll wear my usual clothes once we're done. Can't leave the house like this," Maya replied, pulling apart the base of the shirt.

What she perhaps had or hadn't realized was that she had a much longer torso than her cousin, and the shirt was just about settling below her crotch. And from what Rory just noticed, she wasn't wearing anything to cover her lowers.

"Will you stand there and just stare at me or sit down and eat?" she said with a smile, walking past the frozen man, and sitting down on the couch.

"Wow, this is bouncy," she said, bobbing on the sofa like a child. "Is there where you fucked me that night?" she asked innocently, looking up at Rory.

Rory ignored her question and sat down at the other end of the sofa. It had only been a couple of days since he had become regular with her and wasn't really sure how far this would go. With Steffi, he was free to say or do anything he felt like. But with Maya, there was always an air of mischief and uncertainty.

"Man, did I ever tell you about the morning after that night," Maya continued speaking between bites.

"My bum hurt like hell, and I smelt like piss. Did I pee all over myself?" she asked, and again, he wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"You peed in a cup," Rory replied, trying not to look at her. "I threw it away the next morning."

"I peed in front of you? Tell me, Rory," she asked in a serious tone.

"Actually," he said, putting his plate down on the table, "you peed sitting on top of my lap."

Maya put her plate down too and got up, but instead of walking away, she walked right over to him. "You're kidding, right?" she asked, pulling his head back. He could feel her grip on his hair and shook his head.

Maya let go of his hair and bent down to look into his eyes. "Did you touch it?" she asked softly, and Rory shook his head once more but could now feel his erection against his tight pants.

Maya noticed it too. Without a word, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his manhood, which sprung up in attention. Maya turned around and bent forward to hold onto the table, exposing her tight rear to his steamy eyes.

"Rory," she said, looking over her shoulder, "lubricate it, quickly." With his hands on her bony cheeks, he spat copious amounts of saliva onto her puckered hole and dug his middle finger all the way in to lace the walls.

Maya moaned as his finger retraced its path with furious momentum. His hands then moved to her waist, and he gently sat her down on his lap, driving his penis all the way into the tight but well lubricated crevice.

"This is how you were that night," he whispered in her ear, "and I loved tearing into you. Do you know," he said, humping her rear slowly, "I had fucked your cousin for the first time that evening? But between the two of you, it was your ass I stuffed first."

"You drugged me, you sick bastard, and I hated you from the pit of my heart," Maya replied, placing her legs outside his thighs. "But I loved what you did to my body."

Rory drove his fat middle finger into her leaking vagina and held onto her perky breasts through the slit. "You know Maya, I've wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you. You drove me wild," he said, pinching her clit and mauling her breasts mercilessly.

"You think I didn't know that," Maya replied between moans. "I had to button up every time I got into your car. I thought you'd rape me, and you did!" she said, as he increased his tempo behind her.

Rory let go of her breasts and turned over the contents of her glass onto the floor. He brought it forward and placed it between her thighs. "Here, show me what else comes out of you," he said, running the cold metal along her slit.

Maya leaned back against his torso and let out her warm stream of gold into the empty container. Rory watched carefully as she shamelessly emptied her bladder into the glass, filling it to the brim. He carefully placed it next to sofa, once he was convinced she was done. He rubbed his fingers over her moist labia and placed them over her lips. Not surprising to him, she licked them clean, enjoying the taste of her own produce.

"You like watching me pee," he heard her say, and he slipped both his hands into the slit across the shirt, digging his nails into her breasts. Using them as leverage, he started pounding her like an animal in heat, with her moans reverberating across the walls of this love nest.

12