Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wild, Maya' Rory said, pinching her nipples, "and I love hurting you. With Steffi, I am cautious. With you," he continued amidst heavy breathing, "I am insatiable."

"You destroy my body every time I am with you," Maya fought back, thrashing her thighs against his, "stretching every hole in my body like never before. Ouch!"

Rory was suddenly conscious that his nails were scratching her soft breasts, but he couldn't stop himself right now. Maya circled her arm around his neck and sealed his lips, arching her back to a new record.

"Your driver friends saw us the other day, I think," Maya said, moaning after every word. "You had already fucked me once on the way to work. Dragging me back into the car in our office parking lot was a bit rash. I had dry stains on my shirt and skirt all day. Don't wipe your junk on my clothes the next time."

"There was nothing else in the car! I wanted to jizz on your breasts, but you like my juice anywhere inside you," Rory said, gyrating his hips.

"I couldn't have stepped out to ask them for tissues. Despite what you two sisters are capable of, I still feel ten men at the same time are more than you can handle!"

Rory stopped for a few seconds and Maya looked at him with pleading eyes. Picking her up by her thighs, he gingerly walked over to the kitchen sill, humping her with every step. He gently lowered her feet to the floor and placed her hands on the ledge of the open kitchen. Maya held onto the ledge as tightly as she could, well aware that he was doing this to increase his assault.

"You know, Maya," Rory said with slow, long strokes, "I have fucked Steffi many times in this position, right where you are standing. In fact, one time when Moin was pounding her like this," he said, demonstrating the act, "I was actually on the other side of the wall, preparing drinks for us all."

Rory collected Maya's hair in a bunch, keeping his pace steady, as she listened in to one of the many stories about her recently liberated cousin. "And once he had emptied himself inside her, Javed took this position, even before she could straighten her back," Rory continued, tugging at her hair.

"Finally, it was my turn, and your cousin actually called out my name, begging me to finish the job, while Javed was still stretching inside her."

"What did you do?" he heard her ask amidst moans.

"I completed making the drinks, put the glasses on this very ledge and came out of the kitchen. I wiped all the juices clean and then stuffed my own inside her. Like this!" he said, slamming it in with a yell.

"Then why me?" she asked, looking over her shoulder, with tears in her eyes.

"You, because she acts like she doesn't want it. You demand it. And that makes me go wild. She was a hidden slut; you are the slut!" Rory replied, nearing his imminent orgasm.

Maya grabbed the ledge as tightly as she could, with her forearms burning under the strains of the savage thrusts from behind her. She knew he was right.

............................

Rita gently opened her eyes and shut them once again. Her head felt heavy and her chin was glued to the bedsheet. The dried fluids on the outside of her lips felt part familiar and part alien.

She gingerly tried to roll over, but she could feel the pressure of Dave's' weight on her body, who was still loosely inside her. Thankfully, he had gone limp, but had slept off in the same position. In the darkness of her room, she looked around for Robin, but he was nowhere in sight.

Pulling herself forward and applying some strength, she finally managed to get away from Dave's' frame, as her rear muscles finally relaxed by coming together.

Still on her belly, she turned her face towards Dave, who was sleeping like a child, tired from all that he had accomplished today. Her room smelt like a brewery; one she had never visited in all her life.

"Dave, wake up," she said warmly, placing her palm on his cheek.

"Hi Mrs. S," Dave smiled, with his eyes half open.

"Where is Robin?" Rita asked, as Dave placed his arm on the small of her back.

"Must be in the bathroom. He does that after having sex," Dave replied coolly, shifting his frame closer to her.

"I don't think he is. The door is open and there is no noise," Rita replied thoughtfully.

"Must have gone home then. I had requested him to let me have this one day with you, all by myself," Dave replied, kissing her forehead. "Clearly, things didn't all go as planned for me." Rita settled into his embrace, turning her torso towards his.

"So, Robin tells me a lot has happened since I left. Tell me. What all did you guys do that you never did with me?" The two warm bodies were now glued together, but thankfully for Rita, Dave did not have enough blood flowing to both ends of his body for now.

"Much the same, Dave," Rita replied, inhaling the strong musk of her first young amore. "Robin comes in around 10 on most days and stays till about 4. Sometimes we go out to watch a movie or shop. He's a good guy," she said, not knowing where the last part came from.

"Better than me?" Dave asked, and for a second, she could sense an insecurity in his voice.

"There is no better or worse, Dave," Rita replied maturely. "Both of you were competing for the same prize," she continued, placing her leg over his thigh, "and both of you came tops." She kissed his lips softly, and he took it with glee.

"Well, I came bottom, if you know what I mean," Dave said, placing his hands on her ass.

"I know very well what you mean, young man. If anything, that is one thing different about the two of you. He doesn't have the same fascination with coming bottom as you do. Ouch!" she shrieked, as Dave pushed his index finger inside the hole he loved to plunder.

"No Dave, not now. It hurts," she requested, and he obliged.

"But you guys have still done it a few times back there, right?" Dave asked.

"Of course, we have. But," Rita stuttered for a second and then resumed without hesitation, "it was more because he knows I enjoy it." Dave lifted her chin and planted a deep kiss on her lips, and Rita responded with warmth.

"Oh Rita, I've missed you. Even when I was dating Maya, I would look for an excuse to check you out. I would even imagine fucking you while I was doing her," Dave reflected aloud, but this time, Rita didn't stop him like she usually did.

"She was such a terrific fuck, but no one compares to you. You're a sex goddess."

"Thank you, Dave. I don't know how I feel about being compared to my niece in bed with you," Rita replied with amusement. It was probably the alcohol in the system that was allowing for this conversation to go on longer than it should have.

Without warning, Dave slipped his erect manhood in her dry vagina, and she grabbed onto his shoulders. He stopped at the hilt, looking into her confused, tired, yet lust filled eyes.

"This is how you feel about it, Mrs. S," he said, blowing warm air on her beautiful face.

"You feel horny. See how your pussy is grabbing my dick, despite being fucked twice today. I love it when it's dry, because I like how it quickly moistens up around my shaft."

"You're an evil man," Rita complained, pushing her heel into the back of his calves.

"You come to my house, get me drunk and have sex with me whenever or wherever you like. You know you're not supposed to do that," she said, as her hips started moving involuntarily.

"I don't see you stopping Robin or me. Besides, with how wet you've become so soon, clearly, I'm not crossing any boundaries, am I?" Dave replied, building up some tempo.

"Dave, fuck me," she pleaded in heat, using words that had become a part of her vocabulary. Dave gently pushed her onto her back and mounted her. He needed no further instructions.

............................

"Why are we here?" Rasha asked, sitting down on the park bench. It was a quiet, warm evening, which would normally be a good thing for her hot temper. However, with Robin sitting across from her, she wasn't sure if accepting his invitation to meet was carefully thought out.

"I wanted to clear the air and apologize," Robin spoke softly, crossing his arms on the table. "We've been going hammer and tongs at each other for a while, and while it started off as banter, it has become ugly lately."

"You think? Clearly, you've been spending too much time with my aunt to come up with something smart like this. Did she put you up to this?" Rasha asked with her usual scornful look. Robin gulped. If only Rasha knew what her aunt was up to right now, he thought.

"No. I have come here of my own volition. Rasha," he said, looking into her blood-shot eyes, "what happened back then was foolishness. We were high school kids and behaved immaturely. I was a retard to act so selfishly with you."

"Retards are smarter than you!" Rasha shot back and stopped with any further insults as she noticed the sincerity on his handsome face. "What do you want from me? Forgiveness? I forgive you. Happy?"

"No. I want you to give us another chance. We were good together," he said, surprised by his own admission. Thankfully for him, Rasha was quiet, and he didn't know what to make of it.

Without a word, she got up and started walking away. Robin ran behind her and caught her by the arm, swinging her around.

"What the," is all she could say, before he sealed her lips with a passionate kiss. Rasha fought back, slapping his back as she swiveled on her feet. In the twilight hours, the park was drenched in moonlight, as two embattled lovers kissed with fury.

"Stop," she said, finally breaking away from his lips, but found herself grabbing his face in a matter of moments. His breath felt familiar, and his tongue touched all the spots in her mouth that she had grown accustomed to in the past.

After what seemed like an eternity, Robin let go of her waist and looked into her eyes. It was as if the world had ceased to move, with nothing but silence around them.

"Come with me," he said, and she walked hand-in-hand, her cynical mind shutting off completely.

The two walked through the clearing and reached the far end of the park, a secluded area both were well acquainted with from days old. Amidst the thick bush and tall trees was a small picnic area, with nothing more than a wooden table and a few broken benches around it.

Robin swooped Rasha in his arms and she hung onto his shoulders. He slowly walked over to the table as she observed his strong jawline, accentuated under the spotlight from the moon in the sky.

He gently placed her on the table, with her legs hanging off its edge. This was her moment to protest, but she could only find herself raising her hips, as he slid her panty down her thighs from under her skirt. Very gently he entered her, and before she could gather a crowd, he locked her lips with his.

It had been a while since Rasha had something human enter her, and her inner walls had certainly forgotten how to adjust around his dimensions. It took a few slow strokes before her eyes confirmed to him that he could let her breathe.

"I missed you, baby," Robin said, kissing her on the nape of her neck.

"I missed you too," Rasha replied, putting her arms around his back. "Never leave me again."

"I promise I won't. I was an ass to you," he replied, licking her lips.

"I wasn't great either," Rasha replied, trying to raise her head in vain to kiss him. "I should have been more accommodating and adventurous."

Robin moved his hands to her bulging breasts. They had certainly grown manifold since he had last had a proper look at them. Despite being tucked under her workout shirt, they were still barely concealed by the tight fabric. He suddenly felt her jets hit his intruding penis, and he looked down at her lovingly. "Still?"

"What can I say," she replied, biting her lips, "you know the right spots inside me. You always have. I'm a gusher!"

Robin buried his face inside her heaving cleavage and picked up his pace. The fresh lubrication worked wonders on his already well-used manhood, and he emptied himself her unprotected womb. Thankfully there were no casual walkers in the park at this hour, as the two lay intertwined on the park table.

Gathering his final reserve of energy, he pulled himself back and pulled up his jeans. Rasha closed her thighs, feeling a surging pain that she hadn't felt in ages. It was good of him to pull up her soiled panty from the ground and bring it back to her waist.

"Baby," he said, looking down on his historical yet latest conquest. "On the way home.."

"I know," she said, smiling for the first time in years for him, "we need to stop at our local pharmacy. I haven't forgotten the drill."

12