Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 03

Story Info
Steffi is served as breakfast w/ butter up her toasted ass!
3.8k words
4.08
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers

The journey of your favorite family whores, Stella, Maya, and their aunt Rita, is soon come to its grand finale. But before that, here's the final chapter on their new found liberation regarding sex and their absolute acceptance of the sluts within them.

To the new readers: Yours Lustfully is a chain story about 3 characters, and their journey's to whore-dom. For your fun, I'd recommend reading the preceding chapters first. Will make you cum harder!

Enjoy!

.........................................

The sunlight cracked through the blowing curtains as Moin opened his eyes. His large frame was half hanging outside the oval mattress, as he rolled over to sit on its edge. The discarded underwear sat atop his bedroom slippers, and he pulled it back up, standing next to the bed.

The tip of his flaccid penis felt sore as the fabric brushed against it. His long shirt was lying just a few steps ahead of him, and he slid it back on. Turning around, he faced the bed and was mesmerized by the sight on display.

Laying in front of him was perhaps the most beautiful woman he had devoured in his long life. Her soft features, pink lips and childlike innocence made him wonder how deceptive looks could be.

The nose ring stuck out under from under her long tresses, covering one half of her face, and it certainly added a sensuality to her doll-like face. The tresses ended just over her massive cleavage, which was barely covered by the sleeveless, magenta colored, satin night dress, that was a few sizes too small for her frame, and more heavily stained than a car wipe.

Her right breast hung out of the dress, showing all signs of passion that were deserving of a flesh so meaty and pert. Even in her state of slumber, her nipple was standing erect, inviting a touch or a flick of the tongue.

With her right hand and knee on the mattress, her naked thighs crossed over each other, covering the openings that were invaded all night by the brothers', as though it was there last night on Earth!

As Moin feast his eyes over her warm body, he noticed how she begun to squirm, as his brother Javeds' butch hand groped her exposed boob. His eyes met hers, as she sleepily studied the strong torso in front of her, and the stiffness that pointed in her direction.

She gave Moin a warm smile, and telepathically, moved Javed' roaming hand, pushing away from him.

As quietly as she could, she sat up on the edge of the bed, without bothering to stuff her belongings back into her dress. Moin felt a pull towards her, not the least because she was tugging him forward by his aching manhood.

Placing his hands on her head, his morning wood disappeared down her oral orifice, a feat she had recently mastered. He tried not to moan, as she exercised the inner walls of her mouth and tongue to massage his twitching member. Her hands would alternate between weighing his sack and stroking his member, both with a tender touch.

Steffi could taste the stale piss mixed with her nocturnal juices, with the fresh dose of pre-cum joining the concoction. He was certainly a big man, and despite her best efforts, she had to let go of her oral grip from time to time and compensate it with a generous lick of his shaft and sack.

But as soon as could feel the familiar movement within his sack, her lips would automatically circle his shaft and the pace of her tugs would increase, much like now.

With her mouth at the base of his shaft, she felt his streams hit the back of her throat. In the past, this would have gagged her, but she could now swallow all of it, given the practice and frequency with which she had used this tool.

As he slipped out of her mouth, she looked up at him and opened her mouth just enough to show him what he had contributed. Before he could react, she gulped it all in one swift motion, and gave him a satisfied wink.

His eyes implored her to clean up, but he could only see her lie down once again, pushing her back into his brother. Moin walked away from the scene, as despite his endurance, his age was beginning to tell on him.

He gave her one last glance, as he opened the bedroom door, and shut it behind him without any further thought.

Steffi licked her lips and placed her hand on Javed' manhood, which was hanging just behind her ass. In slow, gentle strokes, she started tugging away at the sleeping monster. It didn't take long for the stiffness to be felt in her palm, as his hand started kneading her breasts and pinching her taut nipples.

She let go of his manhood, and placed her right foot on her left calf, with her back to Javed. Inch by inch he sunk into her rear orifice, the closest entrance to his disposal. His rough fingers rolled around in her wanton mouth, as he stopped once he was balls deep insider her.

The roaming hand fondled her breasts once more before it traced its path down to her groin, and the fat fingers drove right into her tiny aperture.

"You're wet," he said in her ear, sinking his stubble into the nape of her neck. Steffi jerked her torso, shuddering at his misbehaving fingers and wrist-width penis still lodged up her rear, motionless.

But as stream after stream of her pent-up fluids hit his palm, Javed caught hold of her negligée in a bunch over her breasts and started pounding her as if this was the final time he'd ever have her.

She could feel her juices against her own breasts, as his sticky palm crushed her heaps unapologetically. In a jiffy, she was rolled onto her torso, and felt his knees on both sides of her thighs, as he mounted her like a stallion. Her night pillow was quickly slid under groin, and the rest of the session was a blur.

When Steffi opened her eyes one final time, all that she felt was her ravaged puckered hole, the pillow still beneath her, and Rob the butler standing next to the bed, with a tray full of breakfast.

Thankfully Javed had covered her with a blanket when he'd left the room, although at this point, she wasn't sure if the butler had also spread his butter on her toast.

"Good morning," he said with a trembling breath, as he placed the tray on the side table. The pleasantry on his lips, the concern in his eyes, and the boner in his pants were all sincere.

............................

"Wow, this feels good every single time," Dave said, pulling up his boxers. "My dick feels like it's on crack, or in your case, inside your crack," he said, patting Ritas' cheeks.

Rita pulled her top down and pulled up her pajamas. She still had toothpaste around her lips, but it was difficult to keep Dave off her, as his manhood made a very compelling case.

She rinsed her mouth with the cold water, but didn't bother washing up her privates just yet, as she did not want to expose them to the insatiable young man hovering about her.

"Man, why is it so hard to pee when you've just fucked! I thought I cleared my pipes back there," he thought out aloud, standing over the commode. "Damn, I am still hard!"

Rita walked behind him and, much to his astonishment, grabbed his greasy penis with her wet hands.

"Wow aunty, what are you doing?" he asked with bewilderment, as she massaged his tool tenderly.

"Nothing. I just want to ensure your peeing in the pot. Although I am disappointed that I couldn't take care of this stiffness," she said behind him.

"Not if you keep stroking it, baby. I love what Robin has done to you," Dave said, enjoying the rub and tug.

"Speaking of Robin, where is he? He didn't come back to us last night," she asked curiously. She saw some piss trickle down his oozing aperture but kept her grip just a fraction short of his head.

"I don't know," Dave replied with some discomfort, "but clearly you are itching to give him a hand."

Rita flushed the toilet and washed her hands, as Dave wiped her juices off his erection. "That was pretty neat," he said, walking over to Rita, grabbing her by the arm, just as she was stepping out of the bathroom.

"But you've made me hard again. You need to take care of it now."

"Do I?" she said, feeling his bulge. "You do realize that I still haven't cleaned up what you've recently left inside me."

"Such a cleanliness freak," he chided. "But you've just cleaned your mouth, I noticed. Perhaps put that to fresh use."

Rita considered it for a second but shook her head in negative. "You've just taken a leak, Dave. I am not putting it in my mouth!"

Dave dug into his boxers and pulled out his erection. "Yes, but I wiped it in front of you. Don't worry," he said, trying to sound reassuring, "there is nothing more in this sack that you haven't tasted already."

"Are you sure," Rita asked rhetorically, knowing well that an honest answer was a pipe dream.

"I swear on your breasts," Dave replied, massaging her tits softly. "Please do it."

It looked ripe and red and was pointing rather expectedly at Ritas' belly. "Oh lord, you're such a bully," she replied, and reluctantly went down on her haunches.

............................

Steffi walked down the winding staircase leading into the hall down below. It had been almost two hours since her morning session with the brothers, and thankfully, Rob the butler had disappeared in the blink of an eye without laying a finger on her nubile body.

The breakfast felt cold yet necessary, as she had to rinse her mouth and take a shower, to wash every leftover inside and on her body. But she knew she had to eat to remain standing around the tireless brothers.

Moin was sitting at the end of the long dining table, reading a newspaper. He was wearing his glasses and looked his age, and reminded her of her father, an image that shook away instantly. He didn't notice her presence till she sat down next to him and started pouring herself a cup of coffee.

He put down the newspaper and looked at the baby-faced assassin, who looked fresh as a daisy, with tiny droplets of water still running down her long hair.

"Good morning, Stella. Slept well?" he asked, taking a sip of his warm tea.

"I thought you wished me a few hours ago," she said, crunching into her toast.

"Yes, but I don't remember the specific words being exchanged," he replied with a warm smile, his eyes settling on the loose knot of her morning gown, hanging under her bosom.

"I slept well, thank you. Although you could have covered me up before sending Rob in with the breakfast," she said, tightening the knot as a sign of mild protest.

"I left soon after, remember? I didn't realize he would come in unannounced. I'll speak with Javed about this. Did Rob bother you?" Moin asked, with genuine concern and apology.

"No, he was fine. Must be used to finding naked young women in your bed," Steffi replied, crossing her legs under the table.

Moin studied her smoldering expressions for a few minutes in silence and said, "Stella, you're the first woman to make it up to our room. I don't expect you to believe me, but the women we're with typically don't get the courtesy you do."

"Courtesy, huh," Steffi snorted with derision. She didn't want to fight Moin for more reasons than one but was genuinely irritated with the conflict of her own emotions.

"Where is Javed?" she asked, changing the topic.

"He's gone to the village for some work. Should be back in an hour or two. Are you missing his presence?" Moin asked with a warm smile.

Steffi squirmed in her seat, recalling the pain he inflicted on her tender openings despite all the moments he'd had with her. This morning, she had to spend a few extra minutes scrubbing her inners, all of which had Javed splashed over them.

"I'm not missing him. But he certainly needs to know how to treat women better. You two are very different."

Moin laughed out loud and Steffi laughed with him. "That, we are. I guess you bring out the best and worst in us, young lady," Moin said, placing his large palm on her cheek. His hand felt warm and comforting, as his thumb brushed off the bread crumbs from the side of her lips.

He withdrew it before Rob appeared with another pot of coffee. However, Rob noticed how the two occupants were locking eyes, and his years of training taught him leave the premises immediately.

"I've just showered," Steffi said, without resisting the hand that was now untying the knot. Once it was open, Moin parted the folds of her gown and pushed his seat back, with a screeching noise that consumed the silence of the large room.

Steffi watched with steamy eyes as the man pulled down his pants and sat down in his seat. Without a word exchanged, Steffi got up from her seat, her breasts exposed under the open flaps of the gown, as she walked over to Moin and placed her legs by the sides of his thighs.

Before she could give into her urges, she watched him scoop a generous amount of butter on his fingers, and then felt it disappear into her anal cavity.

She thrust her aching breasts into his face, as he expertly circled his fingers inside her, while inhaling her morning freshness off her soft skin. His fingers slipped out very smoothly, and she felt his large palms on her ass cheeks, parting them as he pulled her forward and slowly slid her down.

His entry was painless, and it was only when she was eye level with him that she noticed a smile on his face.

"Is the woman feeling better treated now?" he asked, locking her lips before she could respond. Steffi could taste the butter in her mouth, some his, some hers, and hoped it was from the toast they had consumed.

He wasn't humping her yet, and she wished he did. But the passion of his kiss was so strong that the blood in her body was confused as to which end to respond.

Once he broke the kiss, much to her dismay, he gently pushed her back, till the edge of the wooden table was giving her support. His hands parted her gown completely, which now slid off her arms and rested on his knees, around her waist.

"You're beautiful, Stella," Moin said, one hand cradling her neck and the other pinching her breasts softly. "I don't know how, but even at this age, you make me feel like a young man," he said, pushing her soft mound with his thumb, pressing into her labia. She moaned.

"I didn't notice these cuts. Was this Javed or me?" Moin asked, licking the bite marks around her taut nipples.

"These are all Javed," she said, squirming, as Moin circled his tongue around her tiny bullets. She placed her elbows on the table to get some support, as Moin mashed her breasts together with his large hands. He was kneading them gently like dough and nibbling on her nipples like a rabbit.

Her flesh was soft and supple, and her aroma was forever an aphrodisiac for the brothers. He was familiar with the scent of the soap that she would have applied, and with his closed eyes, he could picture her scrubbing these voluptuous breasts tenderly. Angling his neck, he was deep in her cleavage, sucking in the soft skin on the inner side of her breasts.

He heard her moan and felt her warm streams hit his groin. "Sorry," she said between moans, but he was the least bothered. The only thing this made him do was to open his eyes.

"Who cut in around your mole?" he asked, licking the trophy spot nestled deep in her cleavage.

"You did. Last night," Steffi replied, her elbows digging into the wooden table. Her endless orgasm had blown over her, ripping through her body, but his flagstaff was keeping her groin strongly pivoted to his thighs.

Had he not been lodged so deep inside of her, she would have slid off his thigh, onto the ground, much like her bath gown.

Suddenly, she felt her feet leave the floor, as Moin gathered her in his arms and placed her onto the dining table. As he cleared the trinkets, cutlery and the silverware from underneath her, her feet flapped to find the edge of his chair, unsuccessfully. All that she kept hearing was the sound of expensive china crash and smash against the ground.

Her eyelids flickered open, and she watched in awe the steely frame of the gentle giant, soaked in sweat and lust. She watched him reach over her head and blinked as his fingers traced the bridge of her nose.

The fresh butter on his fingers only became apparent once his fingers flicked her lips, and then carried on their journey down her parched throat, all the way to her cleavage.

"Let me make amends for my barbarianism," she heard him say, as he smeared her inners with butter, and then bent over to lick it off her mounds, slobbering.

There was nothing left in her now, each cell in her body experiencing a pleasure that was a gift of each and every session she had spent in the brothers' arms.

No man had used and abused her body so badly, not even Rory, and yet, she had never been so perpetually wet, as if the relentless assaults had broken a pipe in her. And she knew he was about to mount another assault, when his huge hands grabbed her aching breasts.

The butter around his throbbing penis may have dried up, but the juices of the past hour had created enough grease for him to smash his balls against her heavy rear without much resistance.

He could feel her heels hit against his calves from time to time, as he noticed the lust driven eyes of the girl beneath him, burning with insatiable desire. Her words were still reverberating in his mind, and he kept his grip on her breasts tender. But he could see why his brother crushed them so mercilessly and how difficult it was to fit them in his palms.

Another jet hit his torso, as she grunted loudly, matching his moans with her thrusts. Her tiny pubic hair were drenched, providing a soft matting each time the groins smashed against each other.

The rhythm was both passionate yet erotic, as Moin bucked his hips with the hours of the day and carnal depths of the beauty at his disposal. He could certainly feel a tinge of pain in his lower back, each time he bent down to kiss different parts of her flesh, but this pain was nothing compared to the pleasure that was delivered through her puckered nether hole.

Unloading in her mouth a few hours back had given him additional minutes of longevity, and he was prepared to defy his age to squeeze every ounce of satisfaction from this feast.

Moin was so absorbed in the action that it was only when her knuckles came between his groin and hers that he broke his gaze of her sweaty face. He looked down to see her fingers disappearing into her vagina, matching his to and fro with their own movement.

Over the months, Steffi had learnt how to participate in her own self-pleasure, and by fingering her tortured cunt, she was doubling her flights of fantasy.

Moin was amused to see how she was pinching her own breasts with her other hand and made a mental note of reminding her that she was doing exactly what he was told not to do.

However, her writhing in ecstasy sent him into overdrive, and not even her fingers could keep up the renewed pace with which he pumped her mercilessly.

The combined moans reverberated in the palatial halls for minutes before Moin collapsed on her in a heap. He could feel her accelerated heart rate through her chest, matching his own.

Steffi wasn't sure if she'd ever move again, given how he was still throbbing inside her. The warmth of their love making was still circulating through her nubile body, as she lay underneath him, her legs hanging loosely over the edge of the table.

Amidst some heavy breathing, she finally managed to open her eyes lazily, and noticed two silhouettes in the distance. Her instincts told her to cover up, but with the heavy frame of Moin still pinning her down and with barely enough energy left in her to continue breathing, she looked into the distance in the hope of a reprieve.

One of the shadows started walking towards her, and in a matter of moments, she realized that this was Javed. He had a big grin on his rugged face, and his pants were sporting the usual erection.

12