Yours Lustfully - Liberation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed his hand reach out to grab her breast, kneading it as he met her disapproving eyes. His brother was beginning to slide down off her body, and her tired flesh was coming into his view, bit by bit.

Javed wasn't sure whether she suddenly arched her back because he was plucking her taut nipples, or because Moin had finally slipped out of her, now standing shakily on his two feet.

"Seems like the two of you enjoyed your breakfast," Javed said gleefully, roaming his hands freely over her defenseless body.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce you to our visitor," he said, waving over to the second silhouette while dipping his fingers into the molten puddle inside Steffi's fertile vagina.

Steffi turned her head over to acknowledge the existence of the said visitor, and realized that this was a young woman, who look more terrified than aroused by the act that she had just witnessed, and that seemed to carry on for now.

"This is Asma," Javed said, as a moan escaped out of Steffi's tired lips, an unusual greeting for her audience.

"She is Rory's' wife, Stella. You know, your car driver in the city? Thought you'd like to meet the wife of the man who you plan on marrying, I believe," Javed said with a wicked grin.

It was Steffi's turn to be terrified now.

12