Yours Lustfully - Reunions Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt and nieces open up their legs, holes, and thoughts!
5.4k words
3.89
19.9k
8
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers

Thank you for all your love to the Yours Lustfully series. Keep the likes, comments and favorites coming. For those new to the series, please read the prior chapters to get acquainted with the characters and their lusty lives.

For my regular patrons, your favorite aunt and nieces are getting back with some new and former flames, and their holes cant get enough of them!

Happy orgasms!

.................

"You're leaving already?" Rasha pulled the sheets back over her sleepy eyes, as her elder sister scampered around the room.

"It's 8 am, sweety. Time for work," Maya smiled at her sister, applying another puff of perfume to her already moist armpits. Rasha tossed and turned for a few more minutes, before she finally sat up in bed.

"Are you going for a party? That's more make up in one morning than I have ever put on in my life!"

Maya laughed and gave Rasha a pat on her sleepy head. "OK," she continued, giving herself a final check in the mirror.

"You know where the keys to the room are. There is a spare with Rita aunty, downstairs. She'll be expecting you for breakfast, and then she must step out for some work."

"Work? I never realized she had a life outside this house," Rasha mulled.

"Well, she's been quite upbeat lately. Looks fitter too. Must be the gym," Maya replied.

"Tada!" Maya left the room breezily, leaving the stench of her perfume in Rasha's nostrils, as she slid back into the quilt.

The cab was waiting at its usual spot, as Maya darted towards the door. "Good morning, ma'am," greeted the driver.

"Rory?" Maya yelped, as she sunk into the backseat. "How the fuck are you here? I thought I made it clear that I need a different driver." The door was still ajar, and for a few seconds, she was considering stepping out.

"Ma'am, there is a shortage this week. I was asked to do this route," Rory replied, not making any attempts to turn around and make eye contact. "What would you like me to do?" he asked, politely.

Maya shut the door in disgust, which answered his question, as he slowly backed out of the parking lot. There was no visible obstruction in the rear-view mirror, but he took his time. Unlike Rasha, Rory was attuned to her perfume, and her upset face looked quite smoldering in the reflection.

As he drove out of the parking lot, he silently cursed the hard-on that was slowly beginning to wake up as the memories of the drunken night with Maya started flooding his groin.

What's better, his next pick-up was someone he was more closely acquainted with and was getting to meet after a painfully long time.

Rory deliberately parked a few yards away from Steffi's building entrance. His heartbeat was already racing, and with the palpable tension in the car, he swiftly got out, much to the relief of Maya.

Rory lit a smoke and leaned against the front window, eagerly waiting for his next ride to emerge from the dark confines of the portico. The passing seconds were killing him, but he knew that it would be foolhardy today to stand near the stairwell, especially with Maya in the car.

This stairwell had been a good hiding spot for the two amorous lovers during many an innocent evening. The stolen kisses and the risqué fondling would always leave Steffi fluttered, but it was definitely worth the effort.

Rory fought the urge to massage his manhood, which was poking against his tight pants. He shifted his focus to the cigarette in hand, with the flame reaching the filter now, and he stubbed it out. As he looked up, he felt his manhood throb with joy, as Steffi emerged.

She looked like an angel -- wearing a pearly white cotton shirt, buttoned along the front, and a smart black skirt that ended just above her knees. While the shirt seemed new, he was quite familiar with this skirt, which had a faulty zipper on the back that would take forever to go all the way down, particularly when time was of the essence.

Her dangling ear-rings kissed her chubby cheeks, as they flirted with the long strands of her hair flowing in the morning breeze. But his eyes quickly moved to her heaving breasts, which wobbled with every step she took towards the car, showing their own excitement in the presence of their tormentor.

Steffi was aware that Rory was supposed to be back this week but wasn't expecting him this morning. But when she saw the car parked where it was, she knew that it was his naughty mind recording her walk towards him.

A whole gamut of emotions ran through her, especially with the events of the weeks gone by still imprinted all over her, and she picked up her pace.

Rory quickly took his seat, turning the ignition on. Steffi reached her side of the car, and with a quick glance to the side, jumped into the co-passenger seat.

"Hi Rory, I didn't realize you're back," she said with glee.

"Steffi, why are you sitting in front?" Maya asked, before Rory could inform his paramour that they had company this morning. Steffi was completely startled, but Rory came to her rescue. "Ma'am, she doesn't like my choice of music."

"I didn't ask you," Maya snapped, as Steffi quickly stepped out and seated herself with Maya. Her hug was warm, but Maya couldn't help notice Rory's lascivious smile in the center mirror.

"It's good to see you, Maya; been a while," Steffi replied, giving Maya a hug.

"It has, hasn't it? And you look terrific, by the way," Maya replied, but had a few more shots to fire.

"What are you looking at? Drive," she barked, snaring at the driver who was shamelessly lapping up the sight of the hugging sisters.

"Yes ma'am, right away," he replied, making no efforts to hide his wry smile.

"So, how was the vacation?" Steffi asked, still a bit embarrassed.

"It was great. Did not look at my mails even once," Maya replied with a satisfied smile.

"What have you been up to? I'm told you've been working from home a lot lately. Is that code for something?" Maya asked with a wink and Steffi blushed.

"No silly, just a lot of late evening calls in two different time zones. Completely messes up the rhythm. Didn't quite see the point in going into the office."

"I agree. But seems like you prefer this schedule. Your face is glowing!" Maya commented and Rory nodded in the affirmative.

"Steffi," Maya spoke, trying her best to not bite off the drivers' head, "there is something I need to tell you."

"Sure, Maya, what is it?"

"Well," she started, but conscious of the ever-attentive driver, swallowed her confession. "I'll tell you once we're away from prying ears," she spoke curtly.

Steffi could sense a discomfort in Maya's voice and thought of changing the topic. "So, Rory, how've you been?" she asked, much to her cousins' disapproval.

"I've been well. Great, actually. I'm the proud father of a healthy boy!" he said with élan.

"Wow, that's great!" Steffi replied with genuine affection. "Why did you come back so quickly then? Don't they need you back at home?"

"I agree, ma'am," he replied, shifting gears, "but he spends most the day sleeping and she spends most of her time nursing her. He's a hungry one. We both have a mouth to feed now."

"That's a shame. Let me know if we can be of any help," Steffi continued, unsure of why Maya was giving her a reprimanding look.

"Sure, ma'am," Rory replied with gratitude. "My wife will stay in the village for another month or two. If I can do a double shift till then, I can make enough to support them."

"That won't be a problem working with us," Steffi replied with her trademark innocent smile. "This office does not know the meaning of work hours."

"I just don't mean driving, ma'am' Rory replied earnestly. "I can run personal errands for you, too,"

No one spoke for the rest of the journey.

............................

"When?"

"Hello," Rita whispered.

"Don't "hello' me, aunty," Robin snapped. "Just tell me when! And stop cutting my calls!"

Rita slowly shut her bedroom door, lest Rasha hear her. She was still cautious about raising her tone and put her hand around the mouthpiece.

"I can't say for sure. Rasha is here and she hasn't left the house. I can't desert her and I'm never sure how long she'll be upstairs," Rita reasoned.

"You realize it's been a week since we last met," Robin replied solemnly. "A full week!"

"I know, Robin. And believe me when I say this, but it is tough for me too."

"How long is she here for?" Robin asked.

"I don't know," Rita replied, sitting down on the bed. "You know how she is -- rather secretive about her life."

"It doesn't matter to me!" Robin yelled. "I want to fuck you right now!"

Rita clutched the phone as tightly as she could. The past week had been a rare dry patch in her otherwise colorful life. Despite the advent of technology, Facetime could only satisfy their hungers as much.

"Robin, please understand," she said in a hushed tone. "I am responsible for them. They are the children I never had." She could feel her eyes swell up.

"You know Dave and I can give you more kids than you can handle. Just stop popping the pills," Robin smiled, calming down momentarily.

"It's not funny. Stop being an asshole," Rita replied, irritated by the complete disregard of her most sacred emotion.

"No baby, I want your asshole. That tight, black hole that engulfs every inch of me. I'm coming up, right now." Rita heard a dead beat even before she could protest.

She threw her phone bedside and dashed out of the bedroom. Rasha was still at the breakfast table chomping on her cereal.

"Aunty, you look flushed. Is everything alright?" she asked, pushing her spectacle frame back up the ridge. "Who were you speaking with?"

"Oh, just the credit card salesman, you know," Rita said, pulling out a chair but not sitting down. "They ask so many questions."

"It's all a major scam," Rasha said, picking up her empty bowl, and pushing her chair back, something Rita detested.

"Sorry," Rasha said nonchalantly, patting the carpet down under the chair legs. "Aren't you going to sit down?" she asked, walking down the kitchen corridor.

Rita was quivering uncontrollably, looking at the quiet main door, as the clock ticked by. "I'm making tea for us," she heard Rasha from far away, her voice splitting her head into two.

(Bell rings)

"Aunty, there is someone at the door!" she heard her yell from the kitchen. If only she knew.

"Robin," she sighed, with absolutely no warmth in the greeting.

"Morning, Mrs. S' he said, pushing the door ajar, his fingers briefly touching hers over the wooden door.

Rita stepped back as he shut the door and leaned against it. His parched eyes were soaking in the lush beauty of the elderly woman who was perspiring uncontrollably for no apparent reason.

The floral printed laces over her loose-fitting night gown were barely managing to contain the heaving breasts that were revolting under the tight knot above them.

"Aunty, who is it?" Rasha asked, as she stepped into the living room with two piping cups of tea.

"Rasha! Wow, you're still alive?" Robin quipped, walking right past an incredibly tense Rita.

"Well, an above average intellect does come in handy. Wonder how you've gotten by," she retorted, placing the cups on the table. Robin walked over to her and the two exchanged a rather awkward hug.

"What brings you here this early?" Rasha asked, taking her seat at the table. "Aunty, why are you still standing there?"

Rita snapped out of her daze and walked over to the table, ignoring the prickles all over her body. Robin pulled out a chair for her, and Rita sat down without looking at him. He took his place right next to her, with the two sitting opposite Rasha.

"Well, you aunt and I go to the same gym. She hadn't come over in a while, so the instructor asked me to check on her," he replied confidently.

"Gym? Wow aunty, no wonder you've been looking so fab. Tea?" she said, taking a watchful sip.

"Well, I'm not that regular. You know, occasionally," Rita replied, fumbling with the cup in her hand.

"She's lying," Robin interrupted. "The instructor says that she could give girls your age a run for their money," he said, placing his palm on her thigh, under the table. Rita froze for a second but realized that Rasha was checking the screen on her phone. She looked at Robin with pleading eyes, but he was busy caressing her flesh.

"Is that right?" Rasha replied, setting the phone down. "I guess I am the reason why she hasn't stepped out then. I've been keeping her away from her fitness."

"No, don't be silly," Rita replied, her hands still shivering around the warm cup, as she felt his hand inch closer to her mound, albeit over the gown.

"Well, if you guys want to go, go now. I'm going up, anyway. Got some work to do," Rasha said, getting up from the table. Robin quickly moved his hand away from what was soon turning to be a rather wet patch.

As she got up, he noticed how the ugly duckling was turning to be a beautiful swan. Yes, she wasn't classically chiseled like her elder sister Maya, or generously endowed liked her cousin Steffi, but her goofiness had a sex appeal of its own. It was either that, or that he was extremely horny right now. This wasn't the moment to decide; it was the moment to get relief.

With Rasha disappearing down the corridor, Robin turned towards Rita, who had turned crimson in shame.

Very gently, he took the teacup from her hand, and gulped down the remaining content. He licked the china on the side she had been drinking from, an act that caught the corner of her eye.

His member was throbbing under his gym pants, and he was momentarily concerned about bidding Rasha goodbye without catching her attention.

"Alright, I'm off," she said, emerging without warning. She walked over to her aunt and have her a peck on the cheek. "Have a good workout aunty!"

"I guess, I'll be seeing you more than I intended on," she said, as Robin stood up. "Or you could jump from your terrace and die," he replied, grinning at her stoned expression.

"Funny," she quipped, before slamming the front door shut behind her. The echo reverberated in the silent house for a few seconds.

Rita was still sitting in her place when Robin walked up behind her. He reached down to tug the frontal laces open, and slowly parted her gown over her shoulders, letting it slide down her upper arms. Her majestic breasts came out of their confinement, with her nipples standing proudly on their cherry base.

"Please bolt the main door," she whimpered, as his hands covered her softness. Reluctantly, he swiveled on his heels and marched up to the door. Once the dead bolts were secured, he placed his palms on the cold wooden door and closed his eyes, preparing himself to exercise caution. It had been a long week, and he did not want to kill his golden goose.

Robin turned around to see Rita standing across the hall. Her gown slowly slid all the way down her arms and lumped around her ankles. She stood naked in front of him in all her glory. Robin pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants to the floor, not breaking eye contact with her.

A waft of air from the open windows crossed the hall, fluttering her hair. But she stood still. She watched Robin walk towards her, like a tiger circling his prey. His manhood pointed towards her, hard as steel, bobbing ever so slightly with each step he took.

His toes were touching hers now, but the two were still locked deep in each other's' eyes. They could feel the warm breathing on their faces, but no one moved an inch. Robin finally placed his palm over her face, tracing each feature with its base, as she started melting under his touch. Her lips kissed the base of his palm, unintentionally, as she finally closed her eyes. She was ready to be consumed without covers.

............................

"Third break in less than an hour. Want to tell me what's on your mind?" Steffi asked, as she carefully dodged the smoke blowing in her direction.

Maya exhaled the smoke out of her nostrils and cleared her throat to speak. "Steffi," she commenced her well-rehearsed speech, without making eye contact, "while we both are very thick, we have been consciously guarded about our private lives. And I guess, that's been good, right?"

"Sure. Is there something you want to ask me?" Steffi asked.

"No, there is something I need to tell you," Maya replied in an instant.

"Ok, I am listening. But I'd like to tell you, I'm slightly nervous about what you have to say."

"Both you and me, sister," Maya responded, with a special emphasis on the relation. "It's about Jason'.

"Jason?" Steffi repeated quizzically. "From the office?"

"Yes, that Jason," Maya confirmed.

"What about him?"

"Well," Maya continued, but paused to light another cigarette. Steffi quickly pulled it out of her hand and threw it afar. "No more smoking Maya. It'll kill you!"

"What's killing me is that we had a brief affair!" Maya said, her eyes swelling up. "I'm so sorry, Steffi!" she said softly, looking up at her cousin, trying to ascertain her reaction.

"You did? When?" Steffi asked coolly, much to the surprise of Maya.

"Well, long after the two of you had parted ways. A couple of months back actually. But it didn't mean anything," Maya blabbered incoherently, losing her mental script altogether.

"Didn't mean anything? I'm confused," Steffi pushed for an answer.

"As in, we just made out a few times. But there was nothing emotional," Maya offered a logical answer.

"How many times is a few times?"

"Well, five. No, seven. That's it!" Maya confirmed with sincerity. She was about to cry!

"It took you seven tries to realize he's completely useless?" Steffi chirped, cracking up against the tense run of play. She couldn't conceal her giggling anymore, and Maya was completely taken aback.

"You're not mad at me?" Maya asked pleadingly.

"Of course, I'm mad at you!" Steffi replied playfully. "It shouldn't have taken you that long to figure out that you were better off rubbing yourself against a dry sack of rice. I'm truly disappointed!"

"Oh Steffi! Stop it. You know how hard it has been to own up to you," Maya replied, holding her hands in gratitude.

"Relax Maya," Steffi said, massaging her hands in hers. "We are family. And I'm glad you told me. But it doesn't bother me because you didn't go behind my back."

But you know what bothers me?" Steffi paused and Maya looked up, confused, "that Jason will have you and me to boast about to the rest of his pathetic gang. If only you had chosen better, we'd have one man in common who was worth remembering, and not feel guilty about." Maya smiled and Steffi turned around to walk back to the office.

For a second, Maya thought about curing that disappointment, and mentioning her reluctant night with Rory the driver. But with one look at the parking lot, she quickly realized that some confessions are better left unsaid.

............................

"Before you say anything," Robin whispered, licking the sweat beads off her upper lip, "I'm not sorry for what I did this morning." He could feel the weight of her body on his fingertips, still nestled beneath her soft cheeks.

Although he had gone limp inside her, he didn't have the heart to withdraw. This week had truly tested his patience, and all apologies had to wait.

Rita could still feel her own warm breath bounce off his face, with her eye lids still shut as tightly as they possibly could. Unlike his hands though, she had her arms tightly wrapped around his strong back, locking him in her embrace.

Her thighs were feeling a bit strained, with the entire length of her legs crossed at the ankles behind him, but too frigid to unpack.

"Let's not talk about it," is all that she said with trembling lips, which were finally free to move.

Robin moved his hands from under her, and she could finally feel the cold, wooden surface of the tabletop under her fleshy ass. His hands gently massaged the flesh on her back, tracing their way up to her neck. He softly grabbed her hair in a bunch, and pulled her face away from his, kissing her slender neck on its nape.

12