Yours Lustfully - Reunions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sure that the little mole on the underside was unspotted even by Dave, and it was his personal discovery. This was also a sign for Rita that their session was coming to an end, although she had been proven wrong on more occasions than one.

As she unlocked her ankles from behind him, a moan and a groan escaped her lips in response to the various ways he was still violating her.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said, shriveling out of her completely. "Would you like to join me?"

"Not right now," she responded, sliding her hands down his arms. "You go ahead. I need to clear up the table first."

"As you wish," he said, giving her a peck on the cheek, "but I'll still wait for you inside."

............................

Rory could feel the soot in his lungs, as he ripped the seal off a fresh pack of cigarettes. He wasn't a heavy smoker but waiting for this day to come to an end had been difficult. He pulled out his phone and opened his messages.

"Try and convince Maya to go with someone else," he typed, and sent the text immediately. "How much longer?"

It had taken the poor driver an entire day to craft these words, and while he had planned on spacing them out, his discipline was in tatters by now.

"Leaving in 5 minutes. Get the car out on the front porch," she replied, a good twenty-three minutes after his text.

Rory jumped into the driver seat and had the car moving even before he had shut the door. His fellow drivers wondered what the hurry was, especially when it wasn't quite rush hour yet. He could feel the palpitations increasing, and his palms were surprisingly sweaty, but he quickly discounted the possibility of a stroke.

In the short two-minute dash, he had already received the rebuke of a few passersby, who were ambling across the porch. He slammed his brakes uncharacteristically, stopping his car just by the front steps. Seconds turned into centuries before he heard the door open.

The back door.

Rory turned around with abject confusion, wondering if he had picked up the wrong passenger. Sitting diagonally behind him was his usual tormentor, playing with her long hair strands.

"Let's go," she said nonchalantly, setting his brain on fire. Unsure of what to say, he turned his attention to the road ahead, seething under his skin.

The roads were still relatively un-congested, as the later afternoon traffic was benign at this moment. It had been a good thirty minutes in the journey, but she hadn't said a word to him so far. It was only when he indicated to turn right that she finally spoke. "Where are we going?"

"To my place, right?" he replied, unsure of why she was asking.

"Your place? Why? Turn left. I need to go home." Rory looked at the rear-view mirror, but all that he noticed was his passenger looking out of the window. He could feel the tension burn his soul.

"I asked you to turn left. Why are we going the other way?" she asked, raising her tone.

"We are going to my place," he replied, trying to control his anger.

"But what if I don't want to? Are you going to force me?" she yelled at him.

"I will. I need you," he said, turning into the alley behind his building.

"But I don't. And I'm not coming up. In fact, if you force me, I'm going to call the cops!" he heard her say, as he turned the ignition off.

Bursting with fury, he got out of the car and ran around to her side. The handle on the door would have come off, had he applied a little more strength, and he couldn't care anymore.

The door swung open, and he prepared himself to yank her out of the car. He was surprised to hear her giggling.

Rory bent down to look in, and he saw her sprawled out on the backseat, with her back against the door. "Why are you laughing?" he asked, paralyzed with a mix of conflicting emotions.

"I'm laughing," she said, shifting forward towards him, "because you're so angry at me, and yet," she said, placing her paw on his crotch, "you're hard as a cucumber! How does so much blood flow to all parts of your body?"

He placed his hands on the hood of the car, as she unzipped his trousers and swallowed his manhood, in a blink. He steadied his feet as he felt her familiar grip on his aching penis, which had been erect all day today.

With his palms flat on the cold metal, he could feel her modulate the suction, as she savored each stroke of her head. Any passerby would wonder why a man was standing against an open car door, with his feet wide apart, looking aimlessly at the sky. But this was one of the quieter alleys, especially at this time of the afternoon. Either way, he couldn't care less, as he was floating well above all reality at the moment.

"I need to pee," he heard her say, just as he was about to explode in her mouth. She pulled up his underwear and stuffed his engorged manhood into it. However, she left the zipper as is, and his own hands were too sweaty to fiddle with it.

Steffi pushed herself out of the car, brushing against his thigh. Rory shut the door and locked the car, following her up the staircase. Her tightly packed ass was right in front of him and he realized it had been a while since he had had a good look at it.

Steffi had the keys to his house, and quickly made her way to his door. She paced through the corridor, as he walked in behind her and shut door. He noticed her skirt on the bed, as he walked into the room, and could hear her splash against the porcelain in the bathroom.

Driven by lust and impulse, he did something he hadn't done before, and cracked open the door. Steffi sat on the seat, holding her shirt up by its sides. "You couldn't wait, could you?" she said, without making any efforts to cover up, or even sound remotely irritated.

Rory walked up to her and bent down to gently touch her gushing faucet. Hot stream of golden warmth hit against his fingers, as he gently massaged her labia. He dexterously massaged her swollen clit, as the stream began to wane.

Steffi rested her back against the cistern, enjoying the sickly sensations down below. His tugs felt soft and benevolent, and yet she couldn't stop the convulsions of her body.

Her feet were still confined by her panty, which was stretch at its fabric around her ankles. With her eyes still closed, she let her shirt drop to her open thighs, and started unbuttoning her shirt, from the bottom up.

The sight of her heaving breasts, mercilessly bound by a bra he had not seen before, both aroused and irked him. She was already sitting completely spent, all her bodily treasures at his disposal, but he did not want to pounce on her just yet.

It had been a long wait, much more painful than he had ever imagined it to be, wherein he saw the birth of his first child as more of a disruption to his sex-crazed routine with Steffi rather than a joyous occasion.

He was still busy ogling at her, pinching her clit, lost in his thoughts, when her familiar warmth covered his palm. She moaned shamelessly, and with half open eyes, said a meaningless "sorry'. Her gentle features were covered by her long hair, but he could see a slight grin break her luscious lips.

Rory got up from his haunches, and quickly walked over to the wash basin. His hands were trembling as he opened the rusty faucet and collected the cold water in his palms. The mirror was layered with dust and grime, but even in the hazy reflection, he could see her rise to her feet and flush after her.

Leaving her kit on the floor, she walked out of the bathroom without looking at him. Her juices had been washed off his fingers by now, but his hands were still shaking like a recent alcoholic gone sober.

As Rory turned off the faucet, he looked for a towel to wipe his hands, but picked up her soiled panties as a replacement. Its soft fabric felt like a moisturizer against his butch hands.

Steffi was sitting on the bed, with her lower half covered by a quilt, and her back against the headboard. She hadn't bothered to button up, with her shirt now going around the outside of her breasts.

Rory opened up his pants and let them drop to the floor, gradually, with his painful erection still held under his briefs. "What are you thinking?" he asked sensitively, as he slid his shirt off, and slipped under the quilt.

"I was thinking," she replied staring into the ceiling, "that had I said no today, you would have...." Her expressions were cold, and he thought best not to lay a finger on her at this moment.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. It's just that," he stuttered to speak, but didn't know what to say next.

"Rory," she helped break the silence, "in the past few months, you've done everything with me you wanted to. You've even passed me around, and", she swallowed, "it's not been your sole decision. I have let you. Or, to be honest, I have allowed myself to."

Rory was more concerned than aroused now, and he wasn't sure what was going through her mind. For a rare moment, he was now looking at her face, rather than focus on the juicy flesh which was on teasing display.

"I thought my cravings would end, but", she said, closing her eyes, "I only seem to want more now." Rory let out his breath, finally moving his hips closer to hers under the sheets.

"Tell me", he said, turning towards her, with his focus back on what was important to him, "how can I help you?"

The lowly driver was rock hard right now, and the quilt was forming a nice tent over his mast. Blood was actually flowing to both ends of his body, a popular misconception for women regarding the men.

Steffi slowly pulled the quilt from over their bodies, and for second, Rory was embarrassed at his emotional insensitivity towards her. "Forget it, Rory," she said, gently grasping his erect manhood in her soft hands.

"My social image and inner voice started conversing with each other for a minute there. Have you been like this all day today?" she asked, lightly stroking his member.

"I've been like this since I got onto the train from back home," he replied, closing his eyes.

"Oh, my poor driver," Steffi replied, shifting forward. "Then let me take care of a months' worth of stock." Rory sucked in all the air around him as she engulfed his throbbing penis in the wet confines of her mouth.

12