Yours Lustfully - Reunions Ch. 02

Story Info
Steffi dominates driver; Rasha recalls losing her cherry!
5.2k words
5
3.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy holidays and many many apologies for the delay in posting this, my horny readers! So many messages to know more about Rasha (Maya's younger sister) and your all-time favorites, her Aunt Rita and busty cousin Steffi.

Time to wet your fingers and dig deep.

PS: For my new readers, suggest you read through the prior chapters to get well acquainted with these amorous characters!

..............................................

"Where do you think you're going? Are you blind!" Rasha barked at the innocent passerby who had made the mistake of walking into her wayward path. She knew it wasn't his fault, but her anger lacked reason for now. Robin had a way of winding her up, and right now, she was coiled up to explode.

It had been years since the two of them had been at each other's throats. No amount of slandering and one-upmanship had worked, and it wasn't for the lack of trying.

Robin was her senior at university, and as a member of the basketball team, he had been given the license to say or do what he felt like with his juniors; him and his buddy Dave.

It irked her no end during those days to see her elder sister Maya warm up to Dave, as it gave her instant celebrity status at university. Being invited to social events and senior parties was something Maya thrived on, and Rasha had to bare the brunt of it all.

From lying to her aunt on Mayas' behalf, to standing guard while Maya and Dave had their "special talks' behind the gym building, she had done it all. Hearing those wails and moans was never easy for her, and she could never understand the tingling sensation between her own legs.

But what used to bother her the most was how Robin and Dave openly spoke about Maya in front of their basketball buddies, including Maya herself, without ever getting the slightest of reprimand from her elder sister.

And what a terrible elder sister! Rasha felt the roles reversed, each morning while getting ready for university, when she would beg Maya to buy a longer skirt for herself, or quickly cover her swimming two-pieces up with a towel, as soon as Maya emerged from the pool, lest the boys see her 'that' way.

But what even Maya did not know was that her little sister had committed a sin, something she could never come to terms with.

Rasha could still painstakingly remember that party, where she had gone with Maya, as her unofficial chaperon. She knew Maya had the tendency to go for a few drinks too many, and her explicit motive from the start of that party was to ensure that her elder sister did not become the toast of the evening.

Maya had recently informed her of her break up with Dave, and knowing well that he'd be at the party, Rasha knew Maya would try too hard to be normal around him. Although when she saw the jumpsuit Maya was intending to wear, Rasha wasn't sure if Maya had truly understood the consequences of her actions.

Rasha sat down on the park bench, trying to fight the memories of that evening. She could recall the blaring music seeping through the edges of Robins' apartment door, as the two sisters entered the melee.

The party was in full swing, and the stench of alcohol could be felt from miles away, especially to Rashas' overly sensitive nostrils. Maya had made a pact with Rasha to leave before midnight and had promised to her that she would have no more than two drinks.

But that promise held little meaning, especially when Maya had already downed a few shots, even before the two could spot Robins' silhouette in the maddening lights of his disco-themed party.

(Flashback)

"I'm glad you made it," she still remembered him say, as Robin gave her sister a tight hug, and then had turned his attention to Rasha. "I see you got your bodyguard too," he said with his handsome smile, giving Rasha a hug that she both detested and found warm at the same time.

"Hey, be nice to her," she had told him, as Rasha had put one of her straps back onto her sisters' shoulder, which had slid off during the hug.

"No fights today," Robin has said, pinching his Adam's apple. "Make yourself at home."

The room was packed with mostly her seniors, although Rasha could see some of her own classmates and juniors in the crowd. Not surprisingly, all of these were girls Rasha could never identify with: gold-diggers and glory hunters. Some of them were still wearing their cheerleader dresses which, as evidence suggested, was working wonders for the boys they were with.

"Maya' she had heard a familiar voice behind her, as Dave approached her sister.

"Dave," Maya had said, giving him a cold hug. "You look terrific, as always," he had said, eyeing her from top to bottom.

"I dropped you a few texts. Glad you're here," he had said, offering her another tequila shot, which she had gulped down with shaky hands.

"I am here because it's Robins' party. Don't get your hopes too high," she had replied, gulping down another shot, something Rasha could not stop in the moment.

"Hey, can we have a chat? Back in Robins' room? Please?" Dave had said, and Rasha had hoped her sister would have said no.

"There is nothing more to talk about, Dave," she had replied befittingly, "and besides, I can't leave Rasha alone by herself."

"She's got her buddies here," Dave had said, "and plus, if her elder sis is always around her, how will she ever land a date?"

"I don't need a date," Rasha had replied, and before Dave could come back with something clever, she heard Robin from behind her, "I'll be her date!"

He still had his warm smile on, and after he had passed on another innocuous looking drink to Maya, had pleadingly said, "please understand Rasha, these two need to talk.

"Here," he had said, putting him hand in his pocket, "these are the keys to my room."

Rasha knew Maya wanted to have closure with Dave and could reluctantly see the two slip through the crowd, into the darkness of the far corner.

"I don't suppose you dance," she had heard Robin say, handing her a drink she had never tasted before.

"I do, but not with jocks like you," she had replied, wiping the spills from her lips, burping under the back of her palm.

"Take it easy, Rasha," Robin had said, "I thought we could have a bit of a truce."

"I'm sorry," she had herself say, "I just don't like how Maya is with you guys."

"She's an adult, Rasha," Robin had said, handing her another drink, "and as I can see, so are you." Rasha could feel her head swirl and before she knew it, she had thrown up all over Robin's shirt.

"I am so sorry," she remembered herself say, twice in the same evening.

"It's okay," he had said, "you've got some on your dress too. Come with me."

Rasha could feel a hand gently pull her through the crowd and could faintly remember some of the other girls mock her current state. But she was soon out of the din into the confines of a bathroom, as the door shut behind her.

"Wow never realized you don't drink," Robin had said, as he had taken off his soiled shirt and tossed it in the laundry hamper. His chiseled body showed results of years of basketball practice, and Rasha had strangely felt drawn to him.

"Where is Maya? Can you call her?" she had said, leaning against the door.

"She's in there," he had said, pointing his thumb to the other door, "having a chat with Dave." Flashing water on his face, Robin was astutely studying the reflection of the woman in his mirror.

"What could they be talking about for this long?" Rasha had said, feeling the taste of her vomit in her mouth.

Wiping his face clean with a hand towel, Robin began his salvo. "They are having breakup sex, and from what I understand, it'll take them a while." His tone was calm and his eyes were fixed on the confused damsel in the bathroom.

"That's rubbish," Rasha had said, "Maya had promised she wouldn't let him anywhere near her anymore!"

"You really think so?" Robin walked up to Rasha and gently pulled her by her arm. "Come with me."

Rasha wobbled behind Robin as he tiptoed towards the connecting door and gently pulled down the metal latch. Conscious of the state of its rustiness, but well comfortable with the routine, he slowly pushed the handle down, and the door creaked open.

With a smirk, he turned around to an unsteady Rasha and brought her forward by her waist, leaving his hand there for support, and she peeked in.

She was well acquainted by the dimensions of this room, as she had come here to play during the innocent years of her childhood. The walls of the room were adorned by actresses and athletes, in all states of nudity.

She noticed the study table, under which she had hidden in the past for many games of hide-and-seek. His bed was large enough for his frame, for now, it had two familiar people on top of it, sitting shoulder to shoulder.

"They're just talking," she said, before she felt his warm hand over her mouth.

"Try and listed to what they are saying," Robin whispered in her ear, before she could crank up her decibel level. Rasha ignored his obvious indiscretion, and in the spirit of proving him wrong, gave him another five minutes, mentally.

"It's over, Dave. I can't keep doing this," Maya sniffed, and Rasha felt a sense of warmth for her elder sister.

"Please Maya," Dave replied, putting his arm around her naked shoulders. Thankfully the straps were still tight around the edges, holding up her dress, Rasha thought.

"I am not some toy, Dave. How dare you pass me around like this? I was your, not your stupid basketball teams' girlfriend! You should have stopped it!" Maya shrieked, raising her voice, her face still covered by her hands.

"I was too drunk, baby! And besides, you told me you were really enjoying it, remember?" Dave said, giving her a peck on the nape of her slender neck.

"Hey, I was drunk too! But you should have protected me! You said you loved me!" Maya said, moving her hands away from her face to look at him directly. Her face was flush red.

"I still love you," Dave said, shamelessly massaging his erection under his shorts, "but the way you hungrily drained out five guys in one evening, even I couldn't help myself. Even our coach hasn't worked us as much as you willingly did. You remember he took you to his chambers after your shower with my pals?"

Maya bit her lip, remembering her first and only orgy on the basketball court. And yes, while she had been to the coach's office many times over the years, being bent over his table, dripping wet from her recent shower, holding onto the edges while he pounded her was memory difficult to overcome.

Rasha had heard enough by now and was mustering up the energy to yank Robins' hand off her untouched bosom, when the events in the room took an unexpected turn.

Out of nowhere, Dave held Maya by her face and sealed her lips in a passionate kiss. But before Rasha could free herself completely, she heard the word, "watch again", and she noticed that instead of beating him off, Maya locked her arms around his neck.

"This is wrong. Let me go! I need to stop this," Rasha said meekly, but Robin knew the deed had just begun. "I promise I will, Rasha," Robin said, one last time, "but just give them the closure they deserve."

Rasha tightened her grip on the door handle, but instead of swinging it open, helplessly watched Dave stand up and drop his pants to the floor. Never in her life had she seen a penis, and of all the porn that she had secretly watched, she could have sworn that this was the biggest.

Dave yanked Maya up to her feet, and in one swoop, pulled her jumpsuit down to her ankles. These were a pair of breasts Rasha was familiar with, but not in the context or company that she was in right now. And where was her bra, she thought to herself?

"Fuck me," Maya said to Dave, "fuck me one last time!" Her face was still wet with all the crying, but her big eyes glowed in the dim light of the room, enough for Rasha to take notice from her hiding space.

"Oh yeah, baby, is that what you want?" Dave yelled back, turning her sister over the edge of the bed. "I'm going to fuck you in this little black hole of yours, you bitch, just like all of my mates did that night!" he announced.

All this while as she was watching her sister succumb, little had Rasha realized that Robin had opened up the front of her shirt and was massaging her nubile breasts with his butch hands.

The scene, the sensation and the alcohol in her system were far different from anything Rasha had ever experienced in her life, and she wasn't going to fight it tonight.

"Let them play," she heard Robin whisper, and on command, she gently shut the door to her sisters' exhibition. Turning her around, Robin bolt the door, and without startling his new catch, gently tilted his neck to give her a kiss.

He knew she was inexperienced, but her sudden burst of passion caught him completely off guard. "Easy, baby," he said, before softly prying open her lips with his tongue and placing it over hers. She was a quick learner, and the two locked themselves in a wild embrace. But, tonight wasn't the night for foreplay.

Still in his embrace, Robin moved her to the bathroom shelf and gently tucked his thumbs into her tight skirt, letting it drop to the floor. With one hand under her soft bottom, he lifted her in the air and gently placed her on the shelf. Taking a step back, he admired what sat in front of him, and self-congratulated himself on his wonderful plan.

The young nerd sat on the shelf, with her petite breasts heaving heavily under her tight bra, and the cold marble flatting against her soft cheeks. Dipping into his jeans pockets, Robin pulled out a pack of condoms, and tore it open with his teeth. With his eyes still fixated on his innocent junior, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his alert member.

Rasha could still recall how this was a twin of Dave, or of what she could recall in the moment. Very swiftly, it was covered by a layer of the protection that she would need in a few moments. Robin walked up to her and gave Rasha another wild smooch. She was at his mercy now, and the floor was all set.

"I've never done this before, and I don't want to get pregnant," were the last words out of her trembling lips.

"I'm wearing a condom, babe, and I've got plenty more in my pocket for this night. Now, part your legs for me," he ordered, placing his hand on his stiff member and positioning it right over her virgin hole.

He pulled her tight knickers aside, and for a few seconds, gently massaged her inners, to get them ready. They were already more lubricated than Robin expected.

Placing the tip at the entrance, he put her arms around his neck and sealed her lips with his. In one, hard stroke, he turned Rasha into a woman. Her grip was like a noose around his neck, but his strong arms didn't let her move away. It had been sometime where his member had felt the victorious tear, and this was as good as they came.

"Take it out!" she screamed, "it's too big! I'm dying!" she fought back, slapping his face viciously.

Robin quickly grabbed her hands and pressed them against the cold mirror behind her. "Give it a moment, Rasha," he ordered, as she winced at him with blood shot eyes, swelling with tears of pain and ecstasy.

The pain was too overwhelming, and she was quickly losing consciousness. However, the alcohol in her system was helping ease the pain that had recently ripped through her. She could now feel Robin move in and out of her, but it didn't hurt half as much as it had a few moments back.

"Hey, hey, hey," she heard someone say in the distance, and she could faintly make out the silhouette of a familiar figure -- Dave. "Looks like my brother got lucky too," she heard him say, as he walked up to the two.

"Fuck off, Dave," she remembered saying in unison with Robin, as he continued gathering pace.

"Easy mate, just looking for some condoms. Maya is getting all prissy on me tonight," he said, standing right next to the two bodies glued at the groin.

"Jeans, back pocket, quick," Robin barked, as Dave dug too fingers into his partners trousers and pulled out a few sealed satchels.

"Never imagined her breasts were this big," Dave commented, placing his slimy palm on Rasha's wiggling flesh. "Want to bring the action over to your bed, brother?" he smirked.

"Not tonight! Now beat it before I cut your hanging balls off," Robin cursed, and Rasha suddenly felt proud of "her man", even as his disgusting friend gave her nipples one last pinch.

"Ok, ok, have fun kids," he said, walking away from the sweaty bodies. "Time for some pussy!" he exclaimed, before shutting the door behind him.

"I need to go," Rasha said, crying into Robins' face. "Maya will get to know of what I have done!"

"No baby, Dave will never tell. They're busy, just like us," Robin replied, settling into a steady rhythm in and out of her.

"I love you, Robin," Rasha blurted the words, that haunted her till date. "Never leave me!"

"I won't, baby," he replied, familiar with this drill. While his lower back was killing him, he could now feel her body respond to his moves, and that gave him renewed energy.

He dug his teeth mercilessly into the nape of her neck, giving Rasha a sensation that drove her wild. Every man knows the sensitivity and sensuality of that area, and Robin was no stranger to the impact.

With a few final thrusts, he emptied his load into the sheer latex, while sucking the air out of her lungs. He kept her in his embrace for the longest time, savoring the exploit, while she clung onto him with pure love and submission. As he slid out of her, she felt the pain once more, but his hand quickly covered her lips.

"Get dressed," were the words that hit her ears, as she saw him stumble back and sit on the toilet. The sudden distance and the slow realization of what had just happened overwhelmed Rasha.

"I love you, Robin," were her last words, before she threw up one last time for the night.

(Flashback ends)

Rasha was shivering in the summer heat, sitting like a statue on the desolate park bench. It had been a while since she had felt the torment of these memories, although she did credit this experience with making her the person that she was today. After all these years, having Robin parade his arrogance around her, that too in her aunts' apartment, was a rude reminder of the bitter sweet moments they had shared.

(Flashback)

"I need to study. Exams starting next week," Rasha said, looking up at Robin.

"Come on baby, I want you to do this," he said, pushing her head down onto his lap.

Rasha always struggled to twist her frame in the back seat of his run-down car. Despite her slender derriere, she could only fit half of it on the seat, trying to align her abdomen with his stretch out legs.

The only discomfort Robin was facing right now was having the armrest of his back door stick into his spine. Other than that, he had trained her reasonably well to avoid any teeth while servicing his member.

He didn't like his muses to talk much during this act, but with Rasha, he had to be careful not to treat her like a complete slut. He was close, though.

Ever since the night of the party, she had completely and naively succumbed to his charms, and was so smitten by him that saying no to him was not a part of her system. Yes, she had found it difficult to walk the morning following the fortuitous night, but she had found true love.

"You're very stiff today," Rasha spoke once more, "what am I doing wrong?" she asked innocently.

"Nothing baby," Robin replied, inserting his hands through the top of her oversized jumper. "I just need something more than your mouth today," he said, grabbing her breasts tightly.

"You're very naughty," Rasha replied with a smile, straightening her back. She took a few nervous glances through the car windows, but this popular alley behind the university block only had cars parked with their tinted windows, all dancing in uncharacteristic fashion. The occupants shared similar interests as Rasha and Robin, and hence there was no real cause for concern.

12