Yours Lustfully - Reunions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Condom?" she checked, pulling her panty down from under her gray skirt.

"Don't have one today," Robin replied, as she placed her knees by his thighs.

"Oh, now what?" she asked, ready to move aside.

"It's ok. We'll buy a pill for you. It's completely safe," he said, placing his hands on her waist. "Don't you trust me?" he asked, dawning his innocent charade.

Blinded by her love and trust for him, she lifted her skirt slightly, and aligned her little pee hole over his bulbous head. As she sunk it in her, for the first time, she felt the strange sensation of skin against skin.

Robin loved it too, as he unbuttoned her shirt and pulled out her breasts from underneath her camel colored bra. So fresh, so pert, so chewy, is all that he could think while she humped his taut penis.

Rasha placed her hands on the headrest of the back seat, as her inner walls gripped his twitching penis. Although she felt the usual pain, she was pleased by the pleasure she could provide to the love of her life, who was busy nibbling on her nipples. The sound of her knees crushing into the leather of the seats crackled in the background of their heavy breathing.

With his hands inside her skirt, he supported her bony cheeks, guiding the pace of her vertical movement. The head-rush of a raw vagina grazing against his boner was nothing new for him, but this was entrapment was tighter than his usual catch.

These territories had never been explored, even by the fingers of their owner, and Robin knew that too well. She was literally bouncing on his palms now, tracing the entire length from head to base.

The smell of her sweat emanating from her cleavage was a pure aphrodisiac for him, as he suddenly grabbed her by the waist, and shot his load inside her unprotected womb.

"Did I do good?" Rasha asked her usual question, as Robin wrapped his arms around her back, breathing into her chest.

"Couldn't have been better, baby," he replied, suckling on her nipples as Rasha dropped her head on his shoulder. "Now let's find you a pharmacy!"

(Flashback ends)

............................

"Stop, please," Rory pleaded, as Steffi took his limp member in her mouth once again. "I don't have the energy to do this anymore!" His plea was genuine.

"Hey, I thought that would be my line someday," Steffi smiled, giving it a rest. She wiped her lips and pushed back against the wooden board at the head of the squeaky bed.

Rory lay panting, with his head a whisker below the base of the bed. He was too tired to remember how he had turned a full 180 in the last two hours. His groin hurt like never before and his shaft felt like it was about to fall off. His long wait had finally been answered, but in all the magic, he had forgotten that they both were only human.

He heard a match being struck and a cloud of smoke flew over his face. Her painted toes were stretched out next to his face, and no matter how much he wanted to lick them, he couldn't imagine turning his neck.

"So, I meant to ask, how was your trip to the village?" he heard her amidst the usual dry coughs of the occasional smoker.

"It was alright. He doesn't sleep all night, so it was tough to get any rest," he replied, suddenly conscious that he was talking about his newborn in front of his naked affair.

"I thought you had gotten used to not sleeping all night. At least that's how I recall the last couple of months." Although he could not see her face, he knew she was smiling.

"And how is the wife? Still leaving her for me?" This time he positively heard her childlike giggle.

"She's fine. Tired and fat. Always busy with the baby."

"Aww, so she has no time for this then?" Steffi joked, giving his limp shaft a light squeeze.

"I can't imagine having sex with her again. You know, after, well," he swallowed his words.

"After fucking me? Over and over? Night and day? Front and back? Alone and in a group?" Steffi was surprisingly bold with her words today, and she was freely enjoying speaking her mind. Rory was quiet, but for the life of him, couldn't understand how his member was getting stiff again.

"Rory, look at me," he heard her say, and painfully swiveled his face to let his left cheek rest on the mattress.

His eyes traced the length of her milky white stumps, to her fleshy thighs, which were thankfully together for once, concealing some of what was responsible for his usual discomfort.

Although she had most certainly lost some weight around her midriff, it was still folding just enough to highlight her beautiful navel, which was now pierced with a ring.

This was his discovery today; a welcome gift which he took full credit for, since it was he who had requested her several times to get it done, based on what he had seen in some low-grade porn.

Despite this happy win, it was her breasts that caught his longest linger, which were different shades of red over a white canvas, but not a whisker of sagging, despite their size and volume. Oh God, why was she such a living fantasy?

"They were always a menace, but somehow, they seem to have gotten bigger, wouldn't you agree?" she queried, as his throat ran dry watching her maul her own mounds seductively.

"It's hard to keep them contained in my old bras lately; my nipples keep sliding out over the top of the cups. Slightly embarrassing when you're wearing thin, satin shirts."

He wasn't sure why he was teasing him so brazenly, but he was surprised at how he turned a once shy girl into a shameless woman.

Steffi moved her long hair to left shoulder, as she bent to her side to stub out the cigarette.

"How are Moin and Javed?" she asked as nonchalantly as she placed her left heel over his beating heart. "Do they miss me?"

"They are, you know, fine," he replied, running his eyes over her long vertical slit, that opened intermittently as she pivoted her heel in his chest.

"You didn't answer my other question," she continued, making a sad face.

"I only met them briefly. I didn't like the way they were talking about you in front of the other money lenders," Rory replied, hiding most of the details which he still felt were too vulgar.

"Oh, so now your entire village is coming to fuck Stella?" Steffi laughed, pulling her hair back in a knot. Her breasts jut out from her chest, and he would have grabbed them, if only she hadn't partially paralyzed his body. Well, most of it.

"I'm sure they see you as a hero; a conqueror of sorts; with a wife in the village and high-profile mistress in the city." She took a brief pause, but it wasn't long enough for Rory to know where she was complimenting or taunting him.

"Tell me, Rory, did you enjoy me more by yourself or together with them?"

"Well, I guess, both have their merits," he replied, using a word that he had heard her use often on her office calls.

"Merits? Nice. You've learnt a thing or two. Tell me more, and stop checking out my pussy," she said with mock anger, placing her hand over her vagina.

He always loved the way she said "pussy". Damn cute and sexy! He could feel some energy come back into his body.

"I would like to believe that you are only for me," he started, but quickly corrected himself. "I mean, you're only with me."

"For me?" she laughed out loud. "You think I am your fat wife?" She saw his face become serious again, and instead of apologizing, she removed her hand covering her crevice. "Continue, please."

"With Moin and Javed, it was different. In a strangely good way. I had never seen myself as equal to them or have something that they didn't. But, during our times together, we were all competing for the same prize, and I never felt more powerful."

For a second, he had forgotten about her wet slit right in front of him while, ironically, was visualizing the same.

"That makes sense. I could see," she paused, "and feel how charged up you were each time. Other than today and the times those two were here, you've always been very gentle with me."

"I am sorry about today, madam," Rory said, snapping out of his memories, "I didn't mean to cut your lip."

"It's OK, Rory," She said, running her tongue over the cut, "the heat between us was too strong for either to notice."

"Was?" Rory asked sarcastically, as his staff was at full mast again.

"Don't blame me. I didn't even touch it this time," Steffi said playfully.

"Oh madam, what do I do?" Rory looked at the ceiling for the heavens to open and strike him with some much-needed energy. His penis was on a supply of its own.

"Well, while you think about it," he felt her left heel slide down his right arm, as she slid her supple rear up his thighs, "I am going to make the best use of your flagpole."

His eyes still fixed on the scrappy ceiling, he felt the familiar warmth and grease of her interiors. And judging by the strength of the grip around it, he knew it was his favorite crevice in her.

12