YouToo Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Ians treatment for misogyny.
4.1k words
4.41
4.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hat_Stand
Hat_Stand
18 Followers

A year ago.

He woke up a she. Tits, ass, pussy, hips, everything. He remembered seeing his reflection as he was genetically sliced up and re-aligned to a new gender. She remembered the first time feeling her own breasts, her own mound, her own slit, her own vagina. He thought that would be the hardest thing, changing. But it wasn't all they had in store for him. This was a treatment for misogyny, gender realignment wasn't the only process they had intended for Ian.

The councilor sat there, legs crossed. Ian sat there shellshocked. Staring at her face and body in the floor to ceiling mirror.

"What an attractive woman you make Ian, tell me do you think you look pretty?"

"I, I don't. Why?"

"You know why Ian. We told you. Can you tell me?"

"Because I treated women badly... all this because I haven't been a fucking saint!"

"It's more than treating women badly Ian. You have to face the truth of what you have done. Only then can you face your new life as a women. Otherwise I fear you will never become a stable human being in your new gender."

"Fuck you"

"Fucking, lets start there. Tell me when you saw a girl you found sexy, what did you do? How did you approach her?"

"What, you after tips, fuck you!"

"OK, hardball it is, You raped women Ian. You used your increased height, strength to over power women and penetrate them with your penis. Do you deny this?"

"What, I didnt rape anyone. Whoever's told you this is a fucking liar!"

"So you are saying you never spiked a drink, never intentionally got a girl so drunk she couldn't stop you taking her clothes off, never shoved your dick inside a girl while she was unconscious?"

"Fuck off"

"Ian, if we wanted you to be in prison, you would be there for over ten years. But now you have a new life, a new opportunity. But you have to reconcile the past. We know you raped, we know all the things you did, how you used your company position to make female staff memebers suck you off, fuck them. How you slut shamed them."

Ian didn't respond, just looked into the mirror seeing the woman looking back.

"We know at university a group of you spiked drinks and raped students. We know you removed condoms during sex so you could ejaculate into a girl without her consent. We know everything."

Ian stared angrily.

"We changed your body Ian into that of a beautiful woman. We did this to stop you physically abusing more women. To stop you raping, abusing, and demeaning women. But your mentality has to change too."

Silence.

Let's change focus. How about we talk porn?

Ian looked up confused.

"Here I have your entire server browser history broken down into your pornography habits. I would like to have a look at these with you."

The monitor flicked on.

"First up is deep throating, This is one of your top searches in pornography. Can i ask what did you like about deep throating?"

The silence hung thick.

"Come on Ian, did a girl even ever deep throat you?"

"Yeah"

"Was it good?"

"Yeah"

"What was good about it?"

"How hot, tight... well also the look of her face full of my cock"

"When you watched these videos, did you wank to them?"

"Yeah"

"This video, you played many times, here you can see the dick in her throat. She is gagging hard on the dick. Tears are streaming down her face. He is holding her head firm with his dick filling her throat. Here you can see she is struggling now trying to free herself. But still the cock is in her throat. Here you can hear he starts to ejaculate and is pumping into her throat. Only now does he release her and wipes his cum over her face."

"Did you ever force a girl to deep throat you?"

"No"

"Now your a hetrosexual female. Do you think you will suck a cock?"

"What, no"

"Why not, as a hetrosexual male you expected a girl to suck you off, make her gag on your cock, you wanted to shove your cock so far into a mouth it entered their throat. You wanted to cum inside her throat. Why not please your future male sexual partner this way?"

"I'm not gay!"

"Correct your heterosexual, a hetrosexual female. Oral sex is one aspect of sexual relationships. Why wouldn't you engage in oral sex with your partner? Here look at this video, you accessed it more then 50 times. Here you can see a really big cock, see the size of the head, those big veins. Now watch her lips wrap around the huge cock. See her moving her head up and down, licking his cock, nibbling it. Watch here as the cock begins to pump cum into her mouth. Now look how proud and happy she looks with a mouth full of cum. Now picture that's you. Your mouth full of cum, your happy face sucking, milking that huge cock. Does that make you feel happy does that fill you with lust? No, interesting. And yet male Ian had that expectation. Next is your fifth most watched video. Here the girl is led down on her stomach. Raised ass, spreading her butt cheeks. Now see the cock rub itself along her ass, then push itself in. See how her hands shoot backwards, look at the pain on her face. But that cock just has to go into her ass. It pushes and pushes until all the cock is inside her then start fucking her hard and fast. Can you see the grimace here on her face. It doesn't correspond with the moans she's making. Now he pulls his cock out she spins around and gladly licks and sucks that shit coated cock till it cums all over her face. Did you used to wank to this?"

"Yeah, a lot."

"What did you like about it?"

"Her ass stretching, how she submitted and he fucked her hard and then cumming all over her face"

"Now your the girl in this, your not the guy. It's your ass getting invaded, you in pain, you licking the ass flavoured cock. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know"

"But its your fantasy, yes. Big cock buried in a tight ass. It's just now its your ass does that make it different?"

"I don't know, yeah?".

"Have you ever had anything inside of you before?"

"I'm not gay"

"Girlfriend never slipped a finger in your ass, never had a tongue rim you?"

"No"

"But you did force your cock into an ass."

"Yeah"

"Did it feel good, for you"

"Yeah, tight"

"But she was unconscious wasn't she? You and three friends had spiked her drink. You then took it in turns raping her ass. You even double penetrated her, spitting on your dicks to lubricate her. Gone all silent? Wondering how I know this? Play recording 23."

On the screen is male Ian, strapped to the bed. Infusion lines running in. The first signs of breasts forming and muscle mass decreasing. The same councilor is asking him questions.

"Yeah, we spiked her drink in the bar, convinced her to come back to ours. She clapsed on the way in. Me and Dave decided to fuck her anyway. Then the rest of the guys joined in. Her ass was so tight Iblew my load in there. Dave wriggled underneath her and we fucked both holes at the same time. I didnt even mind that i could feel his cock moving inside her or our balls slapping. We had a great time.

"See Ian, you told us everything already. I'm not asking these questions to punish you. I'm here to help your misogyny, to allow you to be a successful woman. I think that's enough for today. We will carry on tomorrow.

"Morning Ian, today we have an new experience for you. Something to help you understand your new body."

"Why am i strapped to a chair again, you making me grew even bigger tits?"

"No, no, but the electrodes on your breasts and in your vagina are there to measure sexual arousel. Yesterday there was a reluctance to recognise your heterosexuality as a women. To see yourself as female in a sexual encounter. These sensors are going to measure your responses. In my hand is a clit vibrator. As i push it against your clit like this, you will see increased secretions, increased vaginal tone and contractions.

Ian gasped, she had never had a vibrator touch her clit before. It was electric and soon a puddle was forming and she panted.

"Bring them in one at a time."

A naked women came in, pert breasts, nipple piercings and a wonderful Celtic tattoo reaching up her thigh to her hip. She stood in front of Ian, she span round showing her shapely ass. She then pushed her mound in front of Ians face so she could smell her. Then she walked out.

Next in walked a naked man, large cock and pendulous balls swinging. He approached Ian, flexed, span round to show his ass. The pushed his large flaccid cock towards her face and held it there. Then walked off.

This repeated, ten women, ten men alternating.

"Well that was fun wasn't it, shall we have a look at the results."

"What are you trying to see? Seriously."

"Good question, here on the screen, can you see the video. We are going to speed it up. On the right is how wet and excited your brand new pussy is. Above is breast temperature, at the top pupil dilation. As you can see every time you see a naked women, not much of a change. However, when you see a cock and firm abs, well that is different. You Ian make a lake in your knickers, your tits pump up and your eyes dilate. Here you can see it perfectly every time."

"It's fake, fuck off"

"You're lying to yourself Ian. You can see like everyone else you like cock now. You like cock because you are a hetrosexual woman. For you sexual fulfilment will involve a cock, a man being inside you. Orgasm no longer means you ejaculating. Your lover will ejaculate into you. It's time to start thinking of yourself as a woman and what sex as a women will mean."

Later that day, "tell me Ian, have you masterbated yet?"

"What, I, err"

"Have you flicked your bean. Pushed your button, made your cat pur?"

"Well, Iv looked at it."

"Looked, not dived in? Come on now Ian you spent your male life forcing your way into vaginas now you have one you're being all timid about getting inside?"

"Will you please fuck off"

"I've had a gift package delivered to your room, I recommend you start small. If you promise to use one of these gifts today I'll fuck off and leave you in peace."

"Deal"

Ian opened the big pink bow on the wrapping, pink why pink why everything pink? Inside where five different vibrators. A small clit stimulator through to a pretty large vibrator with a clit stimulator. Ian grabbed a drink, bourbon on the rocks and slipped her knickers off.

Starting small he grabbed the clit stimulator took a deep breath and placed it on her pubis. It felt nice but not right, I guess even girls have to learn where their clit is. She moved it lower then gasped and clamped her legs tight and screamed into a pillow. Fuck me that was intense!

Over the next hour Ian experienced something that as a man he never could, multiple full body orgasms. With a cock the focal point is always your cock. The bell end. That's where all the pleasure is, thats where your orgasm starts and ends with sticky white sperm spilling out. But this, this was different. Her entire body felt it, behind her eyes, in her nipples, down the back of her legs and most definitely in her pussy. Her body ached from orgasms. Vibrators on her clit or pushing deep inside her brand new pussy or both at the same time gave her intense vagina clenching pillow biting orgasms. Ian downed pints of water to rehydrate. She looked at the giant wet patch on the sheets, a flood of pussy juices as evidence of her first female orgasms. She couldn't find the energy to change the sheets and fell asleep trying to avoid the drying patch.

In the morning her body still ached. A strange ache inside. It was the first time her body had been penetrated. It had been a sex toy, but it was the first time it had stretched wide, clenched down, spasmed and organsmed. It ached like a healing sprain.

"Good Morning Ian, did you enjoy the gifts"

Ian involuntarily blushed, she wasn't sure why, he used to joke about knocking one off the wrist. But for some reason she saw the pink vibrators at the back of her mind and felt like she had been caught out.

"Oh its OK Ian, its good that you explore your body and understand its gifts. It's all part of your treatment. I must say I'm very proud of you."

"What, why"

"Oh come on, it was a spectacular performance. You came like a train, it must have felt amazing, all those orgasms, I even got jealous and a little turned on."

"You have cameras in my room?"

"Of course we do, I must say it was a delight. Tell me what was it like when that pink 7 inches slid inside."

"Oh fuck you"

"No Ian, you fucked yourself"

Ian fumed at the speed and cutting of the return.

Two weeks later

"Ian you are progressing well and I feel its time we started discussing returning home"

"What"

"Home, back to your house"

"But what do I say to everyone I know, yeah I have tits and a vag now?"

"Well, I'd start with a more gender appropriate name"

"What about my friends, my job, my team?"

"Well you can join a women's football club"

"What the fuck, you feminised my body and your plan to send me home is off you go sweetie"

"OK lets start with your house, its still your house. If you want to move to aid starting a new life thats your choice. Your job, HR have been informed sometime ago about your gender reassignment and will support your reintroduction. Your football team, well its a male only team and I think you may feel uncomfortable with the team shower at the end"

"You told HR I'm now a girl, what the fuck"

"Oh course we did, to maintain your position we worked with your HR to allow for your return. If you choose not to return and seek a new job you can do. I must advise that women are often underpaid compared to your previous salary, its something you may want to consider.

"Fuck"

"Indeed, part of the ingrained sexism you used to inflict on the women you employed. You will have to fight hard to get the same salary if you move employer. We should also talk about contraception and relationships. It sounds obvious but you can get pregnant and therefore need to ensure appropriate contraception.

"Yeah, sure"

"Have you thought about your first male partner?"

"What, no."

"It's going to happen Ian, at some point you will have sex, have you not thought about it?"

"No, not really"

"Well, if you like. I can arrange a sexual encounter here for you. You may feel safer with this first hetrosexual relationship happening here where it is safe and discuss your experience in a safe environment"

"You just want more porn videos"

"No Ian, we have plenty. But I am concerned that you may feel overwhelmed when you first have a cock inside you"

Ian sat and thought. She was right, the thought of sex with a guy made her feel scared. Could she really do it, suck a cock, put a cook inside her, have sperm pumped into her. Fuck! One of Ian's favourite parts of fucking was pulling his limp cock out of a well fucked hole. Seeing his cum coated cock and a gaping wide pussy smeared with his sperm. His cum dripping from her fleshy lips. Now it would be her gaping pussy and a guys sperm inside her. Dripping out of her body.

"OK, I think so, I think I'd prefer that. Get it out of the way so to speak"

"Very good Ian, I will arrange a good sized cock to break your cherry with"

"Break my cherry, do I have a hymen... you know.. to break?"

"Good question Ian. Partially. When your vagina formed a residual membrane persists. You may feel this membrane break on your first full deep penetration".

"Fuck".

Two days later Ian sat down to eat with Seb. I handsome guy with full hair. Ian felt a flushing as she chatted with Seb. Talking football and motorsports. Ian liked the conversation. It made a change to the self reflection she endured on a daily basis. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, her nipples hardening. Ian had to look down and make sure she didn't have a wet patch showing.

They went back to Ian's room. She had forgotten to hide the vibrators and got a bit embarrassed as Seb picked one up. He was never emberessed as a guy if a girl had spotted a porn mag, why did she need to hide a vibrator?

"Let's fucking do this"

Ian pulled off Sebastian shirt and kissed him. Kissing stumble felt wrong. She pushed on. Seb pulled her top off and released her tits. His lips sucked her nipples and Ian soaked her knickers even more. His hand dived down and felt just how wet and ready her lips where.

Ian breathed heavy and moaned.

The rest of their clothes dropped to the floor. Seb guided Ian onto her back and rubbed his dick along her blossoming slit. Seb groaned as his cock coated in Ian's pussy juices.

Seb rounded his pelvis and the head of his cock pushed at Ian's vagina.

Ian gasped. This was it. She was going to be fucked by a guy. He was being penetrated by a cock, about to be pounded into the mattress.

Ian's well lubricated pussy opened and Sebs cock pushed inside, filling her virgin vagina with hot bloodied unsheathed cock. Ian couldn't believe how good Sebs cock felt. As it moved inside her she clamped her legs around him and pulled him into her.

She could feel her orgasm building. Ian grasped her nipples and pulled and then it happened. Her orgasm. Ian heard Seb grunt and felt his cock bury deep inside her and flood her body with his semen. Ian closed her eyes, breathed deep and savoured the smell of sex. It filled her nostrils with salt and sweat. She opened her eyes and saw Sebs flaccid cock coated in sperm and her pussy juice. Ian felt her pussy all swollen lips, wet and sticky. Ian felt repulsion and jealousy. It had been amazing, the orgasm mind blowing. The sticky hot pleasure of fucking. But at the end seeing an empty cock, feeling sperm inside her. A sense of violation swept over her. Seb held Ian and kissed, then left shortly after. Much to Ians relief.

"Congratulations Ian, you had your first sexual experience as a women. How was it?"

"Great, it was sex."

"Did you feel conflicted? When you kissed, when he came inside you, did you feel wrong?"

Ian had learned, theres no point in lying. There will be videos and a full analysis.

"Yes. It felt wrong at the end seeing him, having jizz inside me. It felt wrong. I felt like it was gay.

An image of Ian appeared on screen. Ian on her back face lost in bliss. Legs tight around Seb.

"But it's not homosexual, you are female. Sex with another woman would be homosexual for you now. Look at yourself Ian. You are a women having sex with a man. This is the next part of your journey adjusting to your new gender. As you experience more sex with men it will feel normal. Sexual preference is of course a complex combination of genetics and social interaction. You may find an attraction to women and I would encourage you to explore this. But as we have demonstrated, you are heterosexual and you now find men sexually attractive".

Ian stared at the screen. Her face. Her tits. Her fucking a guy. A strange mix of realisation and dissociation.

"How did it feel to be physically dominated during sex? Normally you would be the taller, stronger sexual partner. This time, and often in the future, you will be weaker than your sexual partner."

Ian reflected. When Seb lifted her with ease onto the bed. She had wanted it, but the surprise of being lifted so easily. As a man he was never... manhandled. But in her first sexual encounter her physical weakness was quickly exposed, and for a moment if only briefly she was scared by his strength. A momentary realisation that if she wanted him to stop physically she could not. If he had wanted to push his cock inside her, she could not physically stop him at this point. He could easily hold her hands down, use his weight to force her legs apart and use her wetness against her and push himself inside. Just as Ian had done as a man.

"It was fine"

"OK Ian, if you say so. But it would also be OK to say you were scared".

Several weeks later.

Hat_Stand
Hat_Stand
18 Followers
12