YouToo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you decided to change your name yet? Are you keeping Ian?"

"Jean, I'm going with Jean. I figure I look like one and will get less questions than Ian. I don't want anyone questioning why my name is Ian".

Several months later

Jean was having drinks in a bar. After taking a hit in pay and starting a new job she was out with her new colleges. Jean was ordering drinks and getting used to guys chatting to her tits. She was already fed up by guys casually feeling her ass or brushing up against her tits. She was horny though. Several drinks later and she was flirting with a guy called Jack. A few drinks later and she was at Jacks apartment. She fished out his cock and kissed his face. Jack tried to push her down, a clear sign he wanted Jean to suck his cock. Jean hesitated, could she do it? What the fuck she thought. Alcohol and shoulder pressure made her knees relent and for the first time ever, she dropped down and took a cock in her mouth. She licked the head and nibbled it like her former self liked. She cupped his balls and sucked like her former self liked. She could hear Jack moan. Jean let the cock fall from her lips. She lifted up her dress. Dresses that had taken a while to get used to! Pulled her g string off, another uncomfortable addition.

"My turn" she indicated to Jack to get down and lick her out. Jack grinned, threw Jean onto the bed and his tongue divided her labia. It was the first time a tongue had touched her clitoris and lips and it was heaven. Jean grinded into Jacks face and loved it.

Next thing Jean knew Jacks cock was inside her and fucking her hard. His cock hot and hard slammed into her. His pelvis rubbing hard on her clit. Jack rode her body hard, pulled at her tits and crushed his face into her lips. As the frenzied fuck reached its orgasmic peak, Jean dug her nails into his ass and felt him groan and fill the condom wrapped dick inside her with his sticky cum. Jean held him inside her feeling the wieght of his body with the smell of sex impregnating her senses. Jack rolled off and Jean saw his flaccid cock and again felt a sense of revulsion. Soon after she made an excuse and left. On the taxi ride home she could feel a strange soreness deep inside her pussy. But she had done it. She had fucked a guy, sucked a cock. She had done it all on her terms. Maybe she could do this after all.

12