Youtube Star to Youtube Slut

Story Info
Fitness babe gets reprogrammed.
4.8k words
4.24
12.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all,

New to writing stories after many years of enjoyment on this site. If you are comfortable leaving a comment then please do. I am keen to improve and welcome feedback.

Please enjoy,

Flight

-------

Sarah took a long drink of water, refreshing her after her workout. Watching the TV screen she admired the bubbly Asian woman as she talked about cool downs. The young woman was lithe and fit, small waist, small breasts, dark hair and deep warm beige skin tone. She was peppy, and closer described as cute than sexy. She wore very modest workout clothing. Only showing bare stomach in the thumbnail of her video as proof that she could do this for you too.

Sarah took another drink and scrutinized the workout bunny in front of her. She hit subscribe on the young woman's youtube channel. Sarah scanned the woman's page of videos, and bit her lip in appreciation at the thumbnails. Tantalizing herself. Sarah harrumphed and unplugged her computer from the TV, and placed it onto her desk.

Sarah was in great shape for a 25 year old woman with shoulder length blonde hair, and large shapely breasts. Often her looks had drawn envious glances from girls in college. They needn't have bothered, she was not interested in competing for drunken frat boys. It had been years since Sarah had even tried to be with a boy. Now and then, Sarah might see a man that would arouse her interest. However, more often than not, it would be a woman that would make her pay attention.

Much of the time this would lead to a couple of hook ups. Sarah would then get caught out by some unwritten social rule she should have known, but didn't. This had dogged her for years, unable to form many close relationships. At least not the types of relationships she saw in movies, read in books or observed from her classmates. So much of it seemed so arbitrary.

A long time ago when Sarah was 8 a classmate, Cho, had described Sarah as like a sandwich but without any mayonnaise. Another classmate had to tell Sarah that it was because she was hard to swallow. Sarah didn't understand why it made sense. She did understand that she was different, and Cho had mortified her by pointing it out. She had cried that night, dreading going back to school. Where others could understand situations through instinct, Sarah would have to study. Cho remained at the same school and always tormented Sarah. Years of bullying, stress and isolation followed, until collage came.

Sarah took her mind off the past, no point dwelling, nothing changed there. All you can change is the future. Her breath tightened and she pressed her tongue into her canine. She can have control over the future, if she dared. Her eyes flickered as she started to formulate a plan. She entered the kitchen to fix a salad as she contemplated her options.

As she got older the social scene at school had remained tough. Schoolwork came as natural for Sarah, she had a gift for technical subjects. Sarah had won several prizes at school in Design and Tech, and computer sciences. She would get flustered trying to explain her workings to others, but they always worked. Homework took minutes, and she never had friends to came round and 'hang out', whatever that meant. It gave her a lot of time to study extra-curriculars. A chance to indulge in her dual obsessions of computers and social interactions. This had led her down the, very lucrative, path of computer programming for a career. Sarah rejoiced in having languages and relationships that made sense to her. She would write a line of code, which when added to other code has a strict, defined outcome. She loved the determinative nature of the code she wrote, it clicked in her like the last puzzle piece. It provided her with a map that she could apply outside of computers.

Inputs, salad and regular workouts: outputs, healthy body and mind.

Sarah had begun to apply the logic of programming onto social interactions. She would write her daily conversations, to study the inflections and contexts, subtexts. Sarah's hope was that she would find an underlying logic. She failed to create anything cohesive, but couldn't. The obsession was the thorn that kept her tossing and turning on worse nights.

At college, she studied computer programming and linguistics. Sarah had begun to fantasize about the complexity of language, awed and scared by it - excited by it. The power or words. She started to see that for every conversation there is a near infinite response option. Those responses create reactions in the conversational partner. Determinative.

Someone asks, "how are you?". There are a very large number of pro-social responses. "Doing well", "Alright", "Okay, how about you? ''. And, there are a large number of non-social responses. "None of your business", "Get lost", "Screw you". The pro-social responses are normal in most situations, and the anti-social in few.

If you imagine telling someone to "get lost", their response to that might be verbal or physical. They have a large number of responses, but most people are predictable.

The eliciting of response can go further when you add considerations of language use. Sarah theorized, in all interactions there are specific word choices that would elicit a desired response. If you want to borrow a book, there are a very large number of ways to ask such that you will borrow that book from someone. If you want a sweet, there would be a large number of options. And so somewhere in those words are a combination which turns a situation sexual.

In collage, being a blonde, with large breasts responses are easy to elicit with male classmates, "doing well, would you like to come back to mine and fuck?". Sarah loved the feeling of control she had whenever she did this. With females it was sometimes more difficult, but her theory held. She added more to her desire now. What teased Sarah the most was that there are words that would allow her a backdoor into other's minds. To take them under her full control.

She finished her salad and stripped her gym clothes off, entering the shower - her heart rate elevated. The warm water soothed her muscles, as steam filled the bathroom. Her programming job was well paying, and she spent that money on kitting out her home. The first room she had changed was the bathroom. All the old fittings got dumped, and she had the contractors convert it into a full wetroom. Inbuilt speakers played music as she locked herself away from the world in pure warm comfort. She loved her tech too, it was all the highest quality.

She watched in the large mirror, as the water hit her body. A body that could give little Mia a run for her money. Planning Mia's future had Sarah wound up. She enjoyed the soft, tea tree fragrance of the soap. It combined with the steam and gave breathing a freshness, open to new possibilities. She lathered across her breasts, enjoying the slide of soap on nipple.

In College Sarah's obsessions and libido had taken her into hypnotic porn. Rewriting a person, hypnotizing them into your plaything. She moaned as she watched her soapy fingers find the curve of her breasts. Sarah massaged her nipple with a firm thumb, bringing the nipple to a pinchable hardness. Soothing it afterwards with slow circles around the areola. The smell of the soap and the rising heat within her body was making her light headed.

She had started by watching mind control and hypnotizing videos. Soon becoming enraptured by the thoughts. She had written some scripts in the past, for other enthusiasts. Many had worked. Sarah had suspected that these worked because these participants were playing along. She wanted more than that. She wanted to be able to take a person, and make them hers.

She imagined Mia here in the shower with Sarah under her spell. Programmed to do whatever Sarah whimmed. Whatever Sarah desired. I am going to turn this tight little bunny into my sexy slut bitch she lusted.

Sarah closed her eyes and saw Mia standing behind her running her hands across Sarah's breasts. Sarah copied Mia and glided her hands across her sensitive breasts and nipples.

"Please Mistress, allow me to cum. I've been so well behaved for you, please let me cum for you" - Said the apparition of Mia.

Sarah tilted her head back and smiled in pleasure as hands moved down her body. The nails left traces in the lather as they beelined for Sarah's needy pussy. A low moan escaped from Sarah's lips, as the hands found her clit.

"Please Mistress, let your lowly slut cum." begged Mia in Sarah's ear.

Sarah could almost feel Mia try to grind her pussy against Sarah's bottom. Anything to find contact for her little slut. Sarah was going to make sure she degraded herself long before she allowed that.

Sarah gave in to her imagination and let her fingers get to work. She slipped her middle finger into her wet pussy, and grinded her clit into her pussy. She put a hand on the mirror for balance as she found her rhythm. She saw Mia embarrassing herself, humiliating herself, degrading herself for Sarah. Sarah bet that this bunny never struggled like she did at school. Everything came easy to Mia, like it did with Cho. This time Sarah was in control though, she had the power. She was going to make Mia enjoy embarrassing herself, she would be so ashamed and horny. And she would need Sarah to get her release. To cum.

Sarah imagined Mia in front of her kneeling, begging for release. Sarah's fingers worked faster and she leaned into the mirror as her orgasm struck her. In the mirror's eyes she saw desperation. Hunger. She thought that this is a look that would suit Mia. Her heart pounded and she caressed her pussy from orgasm to low heat.

Sarah got to work on her new programme that same day. It was part coding and part language based. It was going to take some time. The post orgasmic clarity with the trace excitement in her pussy kept her working hard on it.

The writing stretched into a couple of weeks working only in the evening. Work came first. This project was more ambitious than she had previously taken on. Often she would find herself becoming too horny to be able to work on the code. She would squirm in her seat as her panties become wet by thoughts of what Mia had in store. She had to take masturbation breaks to regain focus.

She continued to do her workouts. These would inevitably descend into depravity too. Sarah would watch the conservative, bubbly asian with growing arousal. She imagined watching this conservative woman becoming wanton in front of her eyes. Watch her tight body change from functional, to desperate. Sarah imagined the look of confusion in the eyes of Mia, not understanding why her body felt like this. Sarah would watch Mia betrayed by her own body. Turning into a desperate little plaything. Wanting to be that plaything for Sarah.

Several times Sarah had to go back to her earlier edits and make changes to the plans. Add in further humiliations, slow the tempo so as not to overload Mia. Sarah had to split the script over several videos and programmes.

Sarah created a fake youtube account, employing a chatbot to make contact with Mia. These would remain light and friendly, whilst mining Mia for information. This would help make the programming more effective. Sarah wanted to make sure that she had a good view, so she had the bot sell a high end camera to Mia at an extreme discount. Computer programmes that could pass turing tests was a godsend for Sarah.

The day had finally arrived. Sarah had tested and retested.. Made the edits where needed. Tightened the language up. Sarah was ready to send off the first file.

-----

Mia had hundreds of notifications. Her phone was rarely not pinging due to her online fitness persona. She mostly got love from her fans, but unfortunately quite a lot of messages from creeps about how sexy she was. Gross. Like she would ever get involved with someone online. There was OnlyFans for people that wanted to see a show like that.

One notification gave her an itch to like none of the others. It was a video attachment with no accompanying text. The thumbnail was all black, and the play button looked different. Somehow the word "play" looked salacious. How funny she thought. She felt compelled to choose to press play. The picture on the video was black, pure black. Mia couldn't put her finger on it, but for some reason the black was so dark it thrilled her. She stared at the black. Unsure where she had seen a black with such depth. She braced her hand on the wall as she fought the sensation of falling into the screen. Her vision started to blur on the edges. She stumbled till she found her sofa, collapsing into its sturdy embrace.

It was hard to make out the screen of her phone, only the black existed. Sluggishly the thought drifted to the fore that she should fear this sudden blackout. The deep base notes of her heart soothed her out of worry. Or was this base note coming from the video. It was so hard to focus. Each beat lowered her further into the sofa. She had never felt so aware of her body's sensations. Her skin against the soft cushion of the sofa, such a deep comfort. The smell of her own perfume, crisp, Spring flowers, with a twist of citrus, and a hint of her own arousal. Her own arousal? She gasped the hot air around her. As though breathing fire into her chest. She wanted to feel her body, but was powerless other than to hold the phone and stare into the black.

She could feel blood rushing around her body, taking the fire breath to her extremities. First her feet, then fingertips, lips, nipples, and then her pussy, finally swirling to her ass. She moaned with the fire as it moved around her tight body.

The black screen played for a full hour, but Mia had fallen into a trance. Unaware as the base note kept playing into her, and she kept falling into the dark.

Mia woke from her sleep. It had been ages since she had taken a midday nap. Stretching, she recognized a satisfied feeling emanating from her lady parts. Vague flashes of dreams came back to her as she felt heat rising in her cheeks. I need to get laid, she thought. Mia shook her head and then checked her phone - 2pm. She must have been watching a video sent by a fan before she fell asleep. A video with a black thumbnail. Boring. No wonder she fell asleep.

When you do a thumbnail, you need to have a sexy shot to get people interested. If Mia knew anything she knew that sex sells! She opened up her youtube page, and looked at her own thumbnails. She saw lots of thumbnails showing off her tight tummy, or firm arms. Mmmmm, a little tame. There was room for improvement here.

She stood up and observed herself in the mirror. She was already wearing her workout gear for another workout she wanted to post today. Grey yoga pants with a pair of white workout shorts on top, and a large jumper over a conservative sports bra.

If she was going to have sexier thumbnails, her fans would be upset to see her dressed for church! She did not want to let them down. But isn't this what i always wear?

Hang on, what was she thinking? She had loads of followers that came for a workout. They were not here to watch her be sexy. They were here for her expertise, not a tease! Damn, a good workout is exactly what I need right now thought Mia. Get rid of some of this excess, mm, horniness from my nap. Mia didn't know what had got into her.

Determined, Mia moved furniture around the living room, clearing a space for her yoga mat. She checked the tripod with her new camera. It was an expensive camera that a generous subscriber had wanted to get rid of at a great price. It meant that her subscribers could see anything they wanted from her. Ah no, it meant they could see the workout well.

She always used a plain white wall background framed with two large plants and her orange yoga mat set across the frame. This meant that subscribers could see her technique. She would add a voice over later to describe the movement, and give them the optimal workout. She had studied yoga, personal training, nutrition and business studies. People came to her for a workout and then she would move them into her other areas of expertise. She was very confident in her ability to form a niche on youtube, and had modest success already.

This time she thought she would try a new angle. She laid her mat facing the camera. Mia was sure other youtubers did it like this to show off their bosoms. Nobody would see her tits in this drag attire. Oh god, where did that come from she thought, get focussed! The angle change was on a whim, but that was part of the excitement of being her own boss. Bosses could make decisions and take charge. Being a follower was embarrassing, lowly. She would be humiliated if she were ever a follower. She was a boss. She thought she knew that. Eh? Where were all these strange thoughts coming from? I'm just a little discombobulated from my nap.

Okay set up complete, this should be an easy 15 minute leg workout for her pathetic followers. A quick, warm up, jogging on the spot, skipping, pulse squats, side lunges end on bridges.

Mia's 15 minute posts had the same format and she already had the series of alarms on her phone ready. Exercises would be 40 seconds on, 10 seconds rest with repeating each exercise 3 times. The remaining time from the 15 minutes was for the short warm up. Easy peasy. She set her timer and began.

The warm up was as expected, with some stretches and getting the body ready to move. As soon as she started the jogging set she realized that she must have put the heating on. Her body was hot. She could feel heat starting in her feet and rising up through her body. Each time she hit the mat with her feet she felt a shockwave reverberate through her. She had to admit it felt good. She felt energized. Sure that her followers would like to see her glow, she gave the camera a bright smile.

Her feeling kicked up a notch when she began the skipping exercises. Each impact on her feet sent a jolt of kinetic energy up her body. Her body was so sensitive she could feel her ass jiggle with each skip. In the rest period she tried to rearrange her sports bra, the fabric was rubbing on her nipples. Quite distracting. She was wearing too many clothes. She was far too hot and flustered. She must look like a hot mess to her followers.

She gave the camera a sheepish look. She bet the creeps from her messages would love to see her take a couple of layers off. So low. She was not going to give them the satisfaction. Only bosses got satisfaction.

Skipping again. She was determined to get through the workout and not ruin this video! But the heat was distractingly pleasant, and the rubbing on her nipples was even worse now. This sports bra was always so comfortable and easy to throw on, why on earth was it making her nipples to erect? She blew a strand of hair from her face and admitted she kind of loves this feeling on her breasts. After the workout she could have a little alone time with a toy to get this horniness out of her system! But not on camera, she could never. Of course she wouldn't, why did i even need to qualify that to myself she thought.

More skipping, breathing hard now - she was not sure she would hold out for 15 minutes. This is all in my head, she thought. Snap out of it. Smile to the camera and give them a good show. No, Workout! Give them a good workout.

She finished her set and shook out her firm legs, opening up her chest with a couple of deep breaths.

Pulse Squats were next up. She squatted down knees and started pulsing. She always liked this exercise. The depth of the burn in her thighs, building up for 40 seconds. Each subsequent set is even more difficult. Her legs were pleasantly aching. Sometimes pain is pleasure, she reminded herself. There was no better exercise that this to get an ass others would freak out over.

12