Youtube Star to Youtube Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became aware of how tight the layers of fabric were. Taut across her ass and upper thighs. It felt great. People on the street must drool when they see her tight ass. She went deeper in her pulses to feel the fabric stretch tighter across her ass. The pulsing wiggle in the movement made her think of riding a cock.

The alarm went off. Where the hell had that come from? She moaned lowly. It had been such a delicious thought - she wanted to turn off the camera and run to her bedroom. She wanted to be full right now.

Next set began and she had not got the picture of a hard cock out of her mind. The image of a juicy, engorged cock was so vivid in her mind. She swallowed and looked at the camera, wondering if her audience would know what was in her mind. With each pulse she went deeper impaling herself on this phantom cock. She shuffled her foot out to give the fantasy cock more access to her pussy. She could smell her scent. She felt squirmy in her panties. Sure that she must be soaking through.

The alarm went off again for another rest. Humph, up she came with a deep breath. Unsteady on her feet. It was okay, the people watching would think it was from the burn. She eyed the camera, wondering how she looked to them.

Down into the pulsing squat again. The fantasy cock entered her with ease. Mia moaned as the clothing felt so tight. In her cock riding enthusiasm her panties had shifted. They had ridden up and were adding a delicious friction on her pussy. She felt friction on her anus too. It felt so right.

She had never enjoyed ass play, it felt dirty. This feeling was different, it was a good dirty. It was like the first time she traced fingers over her private parts. Forbidden, shameful, but causing sparks to electrify her innocent body. The friction on her anus felt like this now too. She sped up. She looked into the camera. She wondered if they knew. It would be so hot if they did. I would look so sexy riding this juicy cock for them she thought, nothing but a common camwhore.

Mia had never had fantasies like this before. She feared it but couldn't deny a growing excitement. She needed her toys now. She guessed she would come as soon as she had one inside of her, and her hand on her little clit. She had such a sopping wet pussy.

Another alarm. So close. She was almost there. One more exercise, bridges and then she could go and relieve this heat. She shifted her weight, but there was no way that she could rearrange her panties for the last exercise. The audience would see her. Her skin flushed crimson at this point, and she breathed hard. Panting. Maybe the audience seeing her wouldn't be so bad? It would be better than cumming in front of the camera. She felt a deep pang in her crotch at the thought. How shameful it would be, she thought, lowering herself to the mat.

Her first set began as she squeezed her buttocks, lifting her crotch up to the camera, and back down again to the mat. Her panties still rubbed in this angle. Adding a light pressure onto her slick clit. She upped her pace feeling the burn in all the right places, but she couldn't care anymore. She needed that rubbing on her clit so she should release all this energy she had inside of her. This camera was driving her wild. A black figure looming over her wanton frame. At first she feared what the audience could see, and now she was gyrating her wet crotch in their direction. Like some lowly slut.

She sped up again. Each time she felt her ass touch the mat she would surge her crotch up to rub against her panties. This movement caught Mia off guard though.

The alarm went off and she rested down as the exercise prescribed. her breathing ragged. The tension in her legs and core felt great to rest if even for 10 seconds, she moaned in pleasure as she stretched out. Why had she been caught off guard by the movement?

She started the exercise again and soon had herself pumping as fast as she ever had. The downward movement felt like she was being spanked. The thought was shocking - she had never enjoyed being spanked by previous boyfriends. It seemed so lewd here, but she was acting like such a wanton slut already that she went with it. Enjoying the mix of pleasurable pressure on her clit, and the pain in her muscles on the upswing. And on the down the soft spank on her ass with the pleasure of being so lewd hitting her mind. A heady cocktail that she couldn't resist.

In her mind this spanking was soft, as though it were a woman's hand. She had never thought of a woman like that and the thought brought her hand to her mouth in shock. A huge ripple of pleasure shook her body as her fingers trailed across her lips.

The alarm stopped her exercise for her final break. She kept tracing her fingers across her lips. Where her fingertips touched, they trailed fire. Mia's lips had never felt this pleasurable to her, but she was so activated that they felt like a moist pussy. She mewled quietly as she sucked her fingertips and had them part her wet lips. Her horniness was at boiling point throughout her rest. Giving no respite to her body as she entered her final set.

Mia attacked the last set with abandon. The combination of feelings was becoming too much for her. Mia's panties only got more tight across her clit with her vigorous exercise. Short sharp smacks on her ass and her whimper into her sucked fingers. All overseen by the audience that stood above her. The audience turned into the woman spanking her, punishing her for turning a workout into a porno.

"Pathetic." Said the woman

Mia cried out, as tears of bliss left her eyes. She was pathetic. Mia felt too close to cumming, all she needed was this woman to spank her harder. To degrade her further.

Mia exercised faster. 20 seconds to go. She needed this, from the woman. She needed this woman to let her cum.

"Please, please", she gasped around her fingers. Mia knew that this was no ordinary woman, this was a mistress. She stood proud and tall whilst Mia was a desperate horny slut writing on the ground. Trying to get off in front of a camera. What a dirty slut. 10 seconds. She quickened again, fighting to cum now.

As horny and desperate as she was Mia knew that without this woman's permission she wouldn't be able to do it. Only true whore's degraded themselves like that, succumbing to a boss so completely. 5 seconds.

Mia's will broke.

"Please Mistress, let your lowly slut cum." Cried Mia.

The alarm went off as Mia's whole body started to vibrate and then shake. The room filled with the delicious scent of hot slut. The shaking became a full earthquake as Mia squealed around her fingers and a huge orgasm struck.

She lay whimpering, sucking the fingers throughout her orgasm. Her brain was foggy for a long time as she lay twitching on her mat.

In a trance she got up and stopped the camera. In a post orgasmic haze she watched the footage and recorded her commentary as she usually did. She sent the completed file onto the fan with the all black video. Then settled back onto her orange mat and never registered how unusual a video that was to send.

12