All Comments on 'You've Been Trolled!'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outroarious

I think this was funny. Not much to say... but it was indeed amusing.

The way he was portrayed, his pitiful relationships, both with his mother and any other woman he was lucky enough to speak to... along with his eventual end and punishment.

Ironic, satirical and funny. Plus Im leaving a 5 because I dont want to end up where he is.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
only a liberul faggot wood write shit like this

<p>Wait . . . sorry, I meant that to go on another story. This was hi-freaking-larious!</p>

<p>You are my hero!!!!!!</p>

<p>We can only hope that the afterlife for the one-bombers is as kind to them as you portray.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A tad overdone politically...

but too funny not to get a 5.

You left out Troy's older male "friend" (wink, wink), sherlock40, who's single (surprise, surprise) and never written dick but has plenty to say to anyone who crosses his path. He popped off (with his hand, just like he always does) every numeric digit above 1 from his keyboard 1.

I must leave my comment anonymous or the one-bombers will be all over my stories.

Lee ChambersLee Chambersover 16 years ago
God will give me justice...

This was a wonderful story. Truly inspirational to any writer who has ever had to deal with trolls and one-bombs. Great work!

Le JacquelopeLe Jacquelopeover 16 years ago
First 5 bomb

Okay, maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So funny and so right!

You were so funny all the way through this story - and so right. This is one of the best things I've read on Lit and I laughed the whole way through. Such detail! Now you must write two more of these. The 40-year-old - you know the details - and the outraged older man. I'm not sure a woman would waste her time dropping ones. I'm female and I'm dropping you a nice five on this effort. Wish I could vote twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've been trolled!

I think you have. Been trolled. How else would such a fantastic piece of writing remain so unloved by the little red H? Then again, maybe your message has reached the right people.

GratefulFredGratefulFredover 16 years ago

Gotta just love the trials and tribulations of the inverted penis size species. Keep the humor flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Top story

This was a top story. I hope it does well this time round.

NorthsiderNorthsiderover 15 years ago
Freakin' Brilliant!

That little shit lives just across the tracks from me, and his pathetic, forty something, woman hating, cross burning uncle lives in his basement. Really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG! I Just Peed My Pants.....

.... and that was not fair at all. MOMMYYYYY!!! :)) Damn, I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Thanks for posting this. BTW: Just on the off chance you were right, I gave it a 5! ;-)

-Warmest regards, Kabitzers Anonymous -

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Well written and, I suppose, funny for a lot of people who post here, but I don't find sexual abuse particularly funny. Plus, it's ridiculously self-indulgent, although some people are into that. I'm giving it a 3 because I'm feeling generous, but it should really be a 2.

Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
I’m still chuckling.

This is a story that I’ll recommend to any and every aspiring writer that I come across who has a complaint about Anonymous Trolls.

49greg49gregalmost 7 years ago
A good one

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous