You've Got It, But Don't Flaunt It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alice," I said as I turned to my teenage employee who clutched her first-ever bonus, "I'm sure that I speak for everyone that we're all glad that you pestered me into hiring you. It may be a coincidence, but ever since you have started working here, we have experienced an unexpected flood of male customers. Hmmm, I wonder why? On top of that, you've worked hard, pitched in to help everyone, and have learned the trade. When the new year begins, you will be our second bartender - heck, you can mix almost any cocktail requested of you right now - and will receive an increase in pay and can pocket whatever tips are given to you by your many..."

Alice squealed in unrestrained delight and to my utter amazement and embarrassment, threw her arms around my neck, smothering me in hot kisses while obscenely squishing her boobs and grinding her pussy into my squirming body. This spontaneous display of affection before my crew resulted in uncontrolled laughter and some very loud encouragement. "Go get him, Alice!" yelled Juan while Marge added, "Woo-wee! About time!"

Jill's husband was waiting outside to pick her up and with a wink of the eye, she told her co-workers that she could give them a ride home. "Alice," Jill said in a motherly tone, "we've only have enough room in the car for three others...so...why don't you let Mike take you home after he closes the books?" And with a lot of snickers, giggles, and a conspiratory "Be good the two of you!" my crew closed the bar's door that locked behind them, leaving Alice and me alone.

There was a long awkward pause as we sensed that what happened in the next few moments would change and redefine our relationship. Alice beat me to the punch by uttering a soft and almost apologetic, "I'm sorry I made a fool out of us, Mike. I've been so good at controlling myself but I got caught off guard at your announcement. I just reacted...and in front of everyone...God, I could die. I didn't mean to embarrass you...but...I couldn't stop myself."

"That's okay, Alice. To be perfectly honest with you, I've grown accustomed to your spontaneous displays of affection...they're a part of you...and something that I've come to accept. You're quite irresistible. If I were younger, I would..."

"Oh, Mike, give me a break! If I am so irresistible, why have you been so immune to my 'feminine charms?' From the day we met when I unintentionally flashed you my boobs, you've been so...unaffected. You act as if you're ancient...like in 'way older' than me. But, you're not! Please stop using our age difference to push me away!

Alice's words caused me to do some serious introspection. I had to admit that although I may not have shown it, I was attracted to this eighteen-year-old teenager before me. In fact, contrary to what Alice thought, I had wanted her in the worse way from the time I first lay eyes on her. However, before I could come up with mental counterarguments, Alice pulled out a wrapped box and presented it to me. "I didn't mean to put a damper on the mood and hope this makes up for it. Merry Christmas, Mike! It's not much, but it says how I feel..."

Opening it, I found a leather bracelet with two intricate beads that were separated by a simple spacer. "I opted for a leather bracelet from Pandora because it was more masculine looking. Here, let me slip this charm bracelet on you," and with that, my sweet teenager slipped on and tighten my leather bracelet. "The gold bead is a rose-gold open-heart filigree charm and the silver bead is an openwork woven infinity bead. I know you may not want to hear this but, Mike, I love you."

Alice's kiss was sweet and tender, but this time, mine was full of desire and passion. "Wow, Mike! Where did that kiss come from? It's...something that I have dreamed about ever since I first kissed you.

Before Alice could kiss me senseless again, I pulled out my Christmas present to her. When she carefully opened it, she found a jewelry box that contained a ruby pendant on a fine gold chain. "This oval cabochon star ruby has been in my family for generations as a loose gem stone and is considered to be a family heirloom. I recently had it mounted as a pendant with a fine gold chain...and although smaller than half of your baby fingernail, it is brilliant and priceless in terms of value, sentiment, and...how I feel for you, Alice. You would make me extremely happy if you would wear it.'"

Placing the chain around her neck and locking it, I lifted Alice's chin and kissed her long and hard. "They say that a ruby will glow when it is kept warm. Knowing that it will be dangling between your outstanding breasts, it will be brilliant," I said before casually let my hands slide over, cup, and fondle her long-desired tits.

Although initially shocked by my present, my kisses, and caresses, my young love interest was soon responding with a zesty kiss of her own while shameless grinding her cloth-covered pussy against my bulging trousers. "Oooh, Mike," moaned Alice when our lips finally parted. "I can't take it any longer. I've waited so long for this and want you so badly. I'm not leaving this bar until you make wild and passionate love to me. I want... no, need...you to be my first. Either you make love to me on the cot in the storeroom or we're going to do it right here on the wooden bar! Do you understand, Mike?"

Somehow, we made to the storage room, leaving a trail of strewn clothing along the way. When Alice fell back on the cot, I couldn't how breathtaking she was in her stark nudity. With her hazel eyes glazed with lust, she put her hands behind her head to thrust her full youthful breasts tantalizingly at me. Parting her legs slightly, Alice murmured sensuously, "Take me, Mike, I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

How can I begin to describe the vision of loveliness and sensual sexuality that lay before me? Alice was a breathtaking beauty in her nudity with her delicate Eurasian facial features, her globular breasts that quivered as they rose and fell on her chest to her neatly-trimmed brown-thatched pussy that partially revealed her young womanly delights.

The little caveman brain between my legs urged me to immediately pounce upon Alice and taking full advantage of her willingness. "Fuck her!" screamed my raging hard-on, "Fuck, the little bitch like the teasing young slut that she is! Fuck her juicy cunt and fill it with your baby-batter until it overflows and runs down those long lovely legs of her. Fuck her sweet mouth, and teach her how to suck your dick like a good little 'ho! Then bend her over like that first day and fuck that fucking nice ass of hers, reaming her a new asshole! Yeah, man! What the fuck are you waiting for? Alice is begging you to fuck her in all ways! She wants it bad...she wants you, you idiot! Fuck her!"

And yet, I didn't. For when I saw my ruby pendant nestled in the valley of her breasts, I realized that I had genuinely liked and had come to love this pretty young woman who lay naked on the cot before me. Alice was 'special' - not only because she was drop-dead stunning and sexy as hell - but also because she was spontaneous, goodhearted, and endearingly trusting. I cherished her like one would treasure a fine extra-old cognac...to be leisurely sipped and savored...not gulped like cheap booze.

While my deep languid kisses engaged her delicious mouth, my fingertips roamed and caressed her body with feathery touches, deliberately avoiding her breasts and pussy. My lips traveled to her earlobes, neck, and upper chest while my hands slid under her to cup and squeeze her firm rounded butt cheeks, rotating them in opposite directions and then reversing. A wet broad path between her quivering breasts and then zig-zagged across her quivering belly was blazed by my tongue before it swirling around and briefly dipping into her belly button. Releasing her buttocks, I slid my palms down the backs of her long legs while my lips planted hot wet kisses on first one then the other of her thighs, shins, and tops of her feet.

Then traversing upwards, I spread Alice's lovely legs so that I could nip and lick her tender inner thighs, delighting in how she began to twist, shiver, and moan loudly. My hands once again forcefully gripped her buns, squeezing and lifting them from the cot. A shrill cry pierced the storage room when my face was plunged into the quaking pussy of my teenage lover.

The nectar of a young virgin's sex is like a very delicate blend of slippery liquid honey with a subtle essence that while not overpowering, was eminently pleasing and definitely addictive. Like a fine female cognac, I licked and sipped Alice's liquid excitement, relishing the taste of it on my tongue. My lips sucked first one of her pussy lips and then the other before latching on to and mouthing her fleshy lover pearl. As Alice began to tremble and jerk, the spring of her femininity flowed freely, drenching her genitals and my face.

"Oh, my god...oh, fuck...whatever you are doing to me," whined Alice as she grasped my hair to pull my face from her sex. "please don't stop...don't...stop!"

I had no intention of stopping as I spread her long lovely legs wide and assuming the front-leaning press, positioned my dickhead at the entrance of her oozing pussy. While I teasingly plopped in and out of her virgin orifice, I squished her spongy boobs together, twisting my head side to side to lash her thick, long, and hard dark-red nipples. I sucked one into my mouth and clamping it between my lips, pulled it from her heaving chest. Her other stiff nipple was pinched, tugged, and twisted until Alice bucked wildly in growing ecstasy.

"Stop, Mike, please stop! Don't torment me more! Please...I want you so badly...aaahh!" screamed Alice when with a swift thrust of my hips, my cock broke her fragile maidenhead and sank into sizzling wet-velvet heaven. Alice was without a doubt the tightest cunt that I had ever experienced as her spasming twat grasped me in a vise-like grip.

"Oh, shit, oh, shit, that hurts," whimpered Alice when she finally caught her breath. "You're...so 'big'...in my pussy...it kind of takes my breath away. Uhmmm...yeah... uhmmm, but it's not too bad...uhmmm...it just takes some getting used to being impaled..."

I kissed Alice, deep and long, telling her, "You're now mine, Alice! For months I have watched you...admired you...desired you. And although you thought I was immune to your beauty, I wasn't. Now that has all changed. You're my woman and I love you more than you could ever imagine. I'm not going to move while you get used to having my cock embedded in you...but, Alice, I intend to fuck the hell out of you tonight and through the coming week...and you going to love it."

When her cunt began to relax its hold, I started to rock slowly back and forth, and slowly and gradually stretching her twat out and sinking between her legs. I started to hump my young lovely with tip-to-groin thrusts, loving how her quivering titties shook up and down her beating chest with each stroke. Then shifting forward and upwards, I made sure that my cock and groin constantly rubbed Alice stiff love button that stuck well out of her pussy slit. I felt this rippling sensation course through my young lover's body as I stoked the raging inferno between her legs. With each thrust of my hips, the erotic tension of her loins ratcheted tighter and tighter.

Her breathing became short hot pants as she locked her legs around my hips, propelling me into her, urging me to quicken my pace. The pressure in my tight nuts was excruciating when Alice suddenly screamed, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum...cumming soon! Don't stop, you damn bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me hard...harder! Oh, shit...I'm cumming! Arrgghh...arrrggghhh!!"

I could no longer restrain myself any longer as Alice convulsed uncontrollably under me in a gut-wrenching orgasm. Driving deep into her, I felt an invisible hand grip and squeeze my tightened scrotum and with a bestial guttural grunt, I spewed my guts into Alice's churning womanhood.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alice held me to her sweat-glistening breasts as her long legs entwined with mine, not letting me move as she leisurely enjoyed my pulsating dick pumping out the last drop of semen from my softening cock. "Hmmm," she moaned contently, " I could get used to this...definitely. You were well worth the wait, Mike...yeah, well, worth it.

"Ohhh, and it's a good thing that I just finished my period...so I should be safe for now and won't have to dash to my OB-GYN or Planned Parenthood tomorrow. Still - because I know I'm going to love getting my brains fucked out of my head by you...I had better get on the pill soon...although' not right now."

"Are you already making plans for us, my Eurasian lovely?"

"Hmmm, yep! After we have rested and recuperated, I plan to suck on your beautiful dick until you're rock-hard again. Then we're going to the bar room where you're going to bend me over one of the tables and proceed to bang my pussy until I cum again. Then after we've showered, we're going to your place where I will seduce you again, and make plans to move in with you."

"Alice, don't I have any say in the matter?"

"Hell no, Mike! From the very moment that you tricked me to flash you my boobs and butt, and then made me an employment offer that I couldn't refuse, I've wanted you. But now that your taken my virginity and given me one hell of an orgasm, I mean to take full advantage of you. Don't fight it or me, Mike...you've already lost the war even though don't realize it."

"Is there anything else that I should know, my sweet lovely?"

"Hmmm, now that you ask, I've been thinking that although I love your ruby pendant, I've been thinking that instead of hiding it between my boobs where no one will see it, it might be better suited for my left ring finger. It would be simple to remount it, and if you did, it might discourage those guys who are constantly trying to hit on me and hoping to score. It would be tangible proof of my mysterious older man."

"Ah, Alice, I love you but aren't we moving a bit too fast?"

Alice looked at me the way a mother looks at her stupid child. "Mike, I have waited for you, knowing that it would take time for you to fall for me because I'm fourteen years younger than you. I knew that you found me attractive from the first moment, but that you kept telling yourself that you'd be robbing the cradle if you made a move on me. But now I have you and you've taken my virginity and we have made love; I'm not letting you go. So, get used to having me in your life, Mike. I promise that you're going to love every single moment of it."

Then with a deft twist of her sensuous body, Alice flipped me on my back and releasing my semi-hard cock slip from her slippery twat. Then kissing my lips, she purred, "Now, shut up and let me show you what your teenage lover has in mind for you." With that said, my teenage lover lovingly licked her way down to my groin where she mouthed and then proceeded to swallow my manhood.

"Oh yeah! Fucking oh yeah!" I yelled to myself as Alice easily took me down her throat, and instantly knew that like it or not (and I would have been absolutely stupid not to like it) I was Alice's and she was mine. This sizzling hot drop-dead beautiful eighteen-year-old Eurasian was mine. Shit, what more could I possibly ask for?

12