You've Got Me on My Knees Pt. 02

Story Info
He engages in oral affair with the “promise” of punishment.
5.2k words
4.54
7.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

(As a part 2 you might not understand everything if you've skipped part 1)

Saturday rolled around and it was our turn to host the group's party. I couldn't get my mind off of the sheet on the couch in the basement: she must have put it there to absorb any messes that might be created when Lauren blew me down there. But did she really intend for me to sneak down there with Lauren and Steve, or was I reading too much into it? If I got this wrong I'd be in big trouble.

I worried about the decision throughout the whole party. Additionally, just how do you invite a man to watch his wife give you a blowjob? What if Layla was lying and Lauren didn't actually share stories of her cocksucking exploits with Steve? Was it easier to believe that Steve wanted to watch Lauren suck my cock or that Layla was tricking me? For that matter was it possible to believe that Layla hated giving blowjobs so much, but was simultaneously so turned by the thought of punishing me by sitting on my face, that she would grant me this sick permission?

During the party I wandered over to Lauren, planning to drop a hint, but I chickened out. Then later I talked to Steve but never quite brought up that he might enjoy the feeling of his wife's cum filled mouth on his cock.

I was about to give up, knowing that I wouldn't get a blowjob and wouldn't get to be smothered under Layla's pussy, possibly forever, when Layla intervened, if you can call it that.

"Alex, I need the couch in the basement moved from the main room into the den. Why don't you and Steve take care of that for me?" Steve was right there and he agreed to help out right away.

Down in the basement, away from prying eyes, Steve and I tipped the couch up on end and maneuvered it through the doorway into the den. Once it was in position I turned around and Lauren was there. Had Layla 'sent' her?

Steve sat on the couch, "Are you sure this is where you want it? It seemed better in the other room." He patted the cushion next to himself, "Lauren, sit here and tell me what you think."

The next thing I knew the possibly perverse couple were sitting together on the couch and I could see up Lauren's skirt. She didn't have any panties on and I could clearly make out her brunette muff.

"Alex," she said, "I'm still upset that you made me lose the crystal ducks. Tell Steve how you made me lose."

So I proceeded to tell Steve how I'd blurted out that Layla didn't like giving BJs and how the admission had thrown Lauren for a loop during the competitive game.

Lauren said, "You still owe me." And she grabbed my shirt roughly, but the effect was that it placed me in position right in front of her.

Steve told me I should do whatever I needed to do to treat his wife nicely - to make up for the wrong. The next thing I knew she was deftly unbuttoning my pants right there in view of her husband's watching eyes.

I thought I heard movement back by the stairs. If Layla didn't put an end to this right now that would be tacit approval.

The obviously experienced Lauren lost no time in inhaling my cock, delivering a first rate blowjob. She sucked and licked and took it deep with no gagging or coughing or tearing up.

I had a hard time standing. I'd never gotten a blowjob swaying on my feet like that before.

Steve accused me preposterously, "How could you stick your cock in my wife's lovely mouth?" He was actually blaming me for what he was complicitly watching HER do.

I tried to pull away but she held me in place, devouring my cock like a woman possessed.

At one point she stopped to insult him. "Don't you care about me? Letting another man do this? You need to prove you love me." Then they kissed with the smell and taste of my cock and precum on her lips.

I thought they would stop so she could resume but instead she begged me to fuck her.

However it seemed Steve wanted me to fill her mouth instead because he said, "How can I show you my love if I don't taste the fruit of rebellion?" Soon enough they arrived at some roundabout compromise and decided I would cum in her mouth, but then fuck her so she could have an orgasm.

The spit was flying everywhere as she sucked me rapidly and passionately, stopping only for brief moments to tell Steve how I was a real man with a real cock. It felt fantastic to hear her describe me like that, but I knew as soon as they left I would be lying on my back on my bed while Layla rode my face, also calling me derogatory names for having extramarital oral relations. How much of a real man would I be then?

With Lauren's expert manipulations I was soon exploding my load of cum in her mouth. Immediately they frenched while it was still molten.

While I took my pants off to fuck I discovered that the front had a big wet stain on them from all Lauren's slobbering. Obviously Layla knew what we were doing but how would she feel when she actually saw the evidence away from this moment?

Furthermore there was a big wet spot on the sheet. Would it dry clear or would Layla have to launder it? How would she feel a day removed from the event?

Lauren was ready for a good fucking now. She put one leg up on my shoulder, pushing me to my knees. Her other heel she put in Steve's lap apparently digging into his balls harshly.

I lined up my cockhead with her furrow but before I knew it she plunged her pussy forward pulling my cock into herself. The splotch of saliva on the sheet was cold and remarkably wet under my balls.

I knelt on the chilly floor as Lauren impaled herself on my hard cock, which would be little more than a fleshy dildo.

All the while the couple made out above me swapping my cum, moaning into each other's mouths hungrily.

I couldn't cum so soon after my last orgasm so I just plowed away using all my best moves for Lauren's pleasure alone.

She wasn't easy to bring off. And she kept wanting it harder and harder, driving her cunt forward on my dick with her fingers desperately working on her clit.

They never stopped kissing and she never stopped boring into Steve's crotch with the back of her foot. He begged her for release but she laughed, saying a few more days would guarantee a "copious quantity". He complained that it had already been a week and it wouldn't get much larger. Meanwhile, both their hands held my hips in place so I couldn't retreat from her battered gash.

She finally had her too-loud orgasm, mashing her fingers on her clit, mashing her sex against my cock, and doing likewise to Steve's poor nads. Then as quickly as she had started the unhinged pair let me go.

It was a crazy game they were playing but I got a BJ and a fuck out of it.

Scrambling to my feet with stiff knees I saw movement by the stairs. Surely it was Layla - watching. I hoped no one upstairs had heard anything.

We got ourselves back together and went upstairs to discover only Layla, Victor and Mary remained at the party.

I saw Mary take Layla aside where she turned me in for my transgressions in the basement. So it had not been Layla watching the whole time. Mary was clearly accusing me of cheating with Lauren and telling all the sordid details to Layla, who acted sufficiently shocked. Somehow Steve's name never came up which perplexed me until I realized that from the stairs Mary would have only been able to see me and part of Lauren.

Steve feigned shock, like he was just learning of my conquest of his wife. Layla continued to pretend to know nothing about it too, as if she didn't set it up.

I looked at the three conspirators, figuring that they were saving face in front of Victor and Mary. I stared at Layla in disbelief who was making me the villain for her sexual theatre. I couldn't bear to throw my own wife under the bus, so I played along too. It was better that Victor and Mary believed a lie rather than know the whole crazy truth.

Layla acted like she was mad as hell. Then falling back on the established punishment, and embellishing it too, she 'cruelly' stated: "Oral for oral. Fuck for fuck. Watching for watching."

Mary and Victor who were the only ones who weren't a part of the thespian comedy had it explained to them. Layla avoided overtly sexual language but she explained that since I'd cheated by having extramarital oral I owed her some sort of oral penance. And since I'd also fooled around, and since I'd also subjected Mary to what she innocently walked in on, I was going to be punished through some coital and some visual activity as well.

The group discussed my fate among themselves, three of them fully complicit in the sham. Was I a rare soul who didn't play mind games?

In the end it was decided that Victor and Steve were going to fuck Layla while I was forced to watch. Additionally, I had to warm up the two guys as the oral portion of my chastening.

This was truly going to be a severe correction to have to endure watching my wife having sex with the two guys. Especially when I had only stepped out because she wanted me to owe her. But, again, I wasn't willing to expose my wife's internal psychosexual contortions to Victor and Mary who were the only normal two in the lot.

Steve suggested we go into the bedroom where I would suck him hard before he had my bride.

But Layla, in a final twisted and unholy interpretation of poetic justice said that it would be fitting if it all took place at the scene of the 'crime' - on the couch in the basement. "Go on Fuckface, take us downstairs for your just desserts."

On a bright note, Steve could sit on the couch while I knelt before him and gently nursed his cock to life. I could finally show Layla that all blowjobs aren't violent, rapeful, and demeaning.

Our train of degenerate, outwardly faithful couples, proceeded to the basement in a single line with me leading the procession as the most dishonest of all. I say that because they all bought into the game on some subconscious or unwitting level while my participation was with the full awareness that it was all a ruse.

In the den I motioned for Steve to sit but he lit into me with a false tirade on marital fidelity and debauchery. In the end he pointed to the floor in front of the couch and I sat there with my back to its front edge. Steve stepped up, bending my neck backwards so my head lay against a cushion and jammed his half hard cock roughly into my mouth. He started off, "You cheating bastard! I'll teach you to contaminate my wife. You're gonna be sorry you ever seduced such a naive child of a woman."

He grew rapidly to his full length and with my head trapped between the couch and his cock it really slammed me.

When he was satisfied that I'd 'learned my lesson' he pulled out. With surreal aplomb, Lauren stroked his arm when he withdrew, "Oh Steve. You're such a strong bull of a man. So sexy I could take you home right now where you could ravish me all night. But first you must do your duty for poor Layla." I couldn't believe this was the same woman who'd belittled him so thoroughly not thirty minutes before.

Layla was standing there nude except for a throw blanket she'd wrapped herself in. When the reality of her impending fucking by another man became a reality I saw a shellshocked look take over her countenance before she was meekly led to the slaughter. Steve laid Layla over the black vinyl arm of the couch with her shapely ass lifted high up and her pussy presented for him to fuck. Any moment she would be an adultress and I a cuckold, and for what?

My impulse was to yell out, to end the farce. But the pleading look on Layla's face stopped me. It wasn't that she wanted to get fucked by another man, that wasn't like her. She just didn't want any more of our friends knowing she was the initiator of the blowjob in the basement. At least that's my interpretation.

Steve's ruddy cock jutted out angrily from his body, primed and ready to exploit my wife. He slammed into her more forcefully than he had slammed into me, sending telltale ripples through her body. I hated the whole sickening scene even as I stood by doing nothing.

Meanwhile, Mary pushed Victor toward me saying, "Go on, it's not gonna suck itself. And I'm sure as hell not going to do it until you start putting your mouth on the line too. At first it sounded like she didn't like to suck cock - just like Layla didn't. But then I realized that the problem was that Victor didn't like to eat pussy and she was holding this over his head as a weapon in some sexual tug of war.

Victor dropped his pants defiantly and sat on the couch not a foot and a half away from Layla's gawking eyes. Reluctantly I crouched in front of him ready to suck my fourth cock ever - the second one today. The only cocksucking Layla had ever observed.

I took his soft dark mediterranean penis into my hands under the watchful eye of my wife's face which was rocking fore and aft from the pounding Steve was giving her. I grimaced weakly, shrugging helplessly, and she smiled back at me the same way. She could end this except for her pride - and lust. I coveted the latter.

Taking Victor's cock into my mouth I tongued it and sucked so he could fulfill his part in this ludicrous arrangement and fuck my wife next. I did my best to prove to Layla that a blowjob could be beautiful. Like they say - silver lining.

I heard Lauren telling Steve that he was doing a great job humping Layla with such powerful manly strokes. In reply he slapped her ass a few times causing her to shriek loudly in my ear. Consequently, my face contorted from the pain.

By now Victor's cock had filled me up and was threatening to stab itself down my throat. Still flinching from her shriek I gagged uncontrollably.

Mary said, "You like that Vic? Don't answer! I can see you do. Just start doing me, and I'll do you all the time." I heard the anger in her voice as she punctuated her words by pushing on my head with each syllable. Naturally this drove his cock into my throat. I hated for Layla to see me abused by Mary like this, but strangely I hated it more that she saw tears streaming down my face from the oral abuse. It seemed so unmanly to 'cry'. I did notice, however, that she had tears in the corners of her eyes too, presumably from the ongoing spanking.

Steve groaned and yelled that he was coming, pushing up into Layla's cunt as hard as he could. The couch frame groaned while the vinyl squeaked and stretched under her skin. Her body lurched forward causing her lips to touch the side of my face in an unwilled kiss. I bet she even felt Victor's cock behind my cheek.

Then after unloading his cream, Steve just pulled out of Layla and left with Lauren, arm in arm.

Abandoned where he left her, Layla's inanimate head rested on my shoulder, no doubt feeling my body moving up and down as Mary bobbed my head energetically on Victor's cock.

Victor and Mary kept fighting, "I'd be only too happy to lick your selfish little cunt if you'd stop asking me to do it only when you're on the rag." I couldn't believe what I was privy to among the other couples. I didn't feel like the unhinged situation Layla and I had was so awful anymore. Even if the result was that it accidentally trapped me in this very position.

Victor pushed my head off violently. Then, still verbally assaulting Mary, he spit his words out, "I'm gonna give it to Layla now. I bet she does this better than you too."

He walked around to where Layla was still prostrated over the arm of the couch. I didn't know what to do with myself so I moved to stand near Mary, powerlessly watching the defilement. Mary's reaction confused me. On the one hand she was goading him into it, but on the other she was fuming that he was following through. They hardly seemed a normal couple to me anymore.

There was no foreplay, no tender touches, no kind words. He just pushed in to the hilt and pistoned mechanically. The squishy noises left no doubt that he was plowing through the abundant mess left there by Steve.

He only lasted maybe five strokes then he threw his head back and jetted his unfriendly spoo into her with tiny one centimeter thrusts. I counted with a perverse obsession and noted that he'd pumped twelve shots of goo deep into my wife's upturned womb. I was lost in the unpleasant mental image of his cockhead spurting white rivers deep in the depths of her dick-hugging vaginal canal.

Then they were gone too, though I heard them exiting through the front door - still fighting.

Layla lay wilted over the armrest, her head resting unmoving with an unkempt tangled mess of blonde hair. But at least we were alone now.

Whispering weakly, she called to me. I thought she might regret what she put me through. Instead I saw her lust to receive oral, fueled by her denial, take hold of her reason, "Come give me my justice for what you did." In my cunnilingus deprived psyche her hushed words felt more like an invitation than justice.

I knelt behind her well-slapped and reddened rear end, spreading her buns with shaky hands. The whole area was wet and sticky with strings of goo that stretched from one cheek or thigh to the other.

I didn't doubt that her juices were in there, the proof of her arousal, but with so much of the combined deposits from Steve and Victor who could know?

And then I saw something I'd never seen before and it was wondrous - her butthole! I know, she's my wife, but with her previous longstanding aversion to oral I've actually never seen it. Even the one time she'd sat on my face she had been facing the wrong way.

Willing myself to ignore the cum Victor had splashed there, I gawked and craved to put my lips on it. I guessed that when Victor plunged into her full cup he'd churned up the extra left by Steve then added his own. But how would a woman who'd only ever let me lick her pussy one time react to having her shitter licked?

I had a decision to make and impulsively I decided to go for it. After all, this was supposed to be an oral punishment. What could be more of a punishment than asslicking?

Then she derailed my plans, she sounded so needy, "kiss my...kiss...my...pussy." In nine years I'd only heard her use the word once before. How could I refuse?

It was gooey with cum. I'd taken cum into my mouth before and I told myself that one more time wouldn't be a problem. But as I attempted to do it my stomach turned and I lost my will. Last time I couldn't really see the cum. This time there were nauseating opal strands crisscrossing everywhere, sparkling grotesquely in the fluorescent lights.

I loved her newfound lust for being eaten. I'd longed to lick her pussy for so many years that this was welcome no matter the cost. And so for the second time ever my lips approached her twat. But just then her used cunt decided to let loose with a loud bubbly squelch which made me recoil again.

I stared in horror at the massive quantity of their gurgling double load, telling myself that if I let all that cum stop me from licking her, my chance could evaporate.

In reality, I was wrong in thinking I saw a lot of cum, as it turned out this was nothing compared to what was to come. I just didn't know it yet.

Again she encouraged me with her 'delusional' words, "We need to know that you'll never have extramarital oral again. You have to be punished every single time you do it."

She was right. Her subconscious and I had a deal and I needed to live up to my end.

Gingerly I traced my tongue along her smaller lip just to one side of her tiny clit, then moved to the other side. This would warm her up, but also kept me clear of the area most saturated with the guys' scum. Inches away my eyes ogled her glazed donut even as it winked and teased me.

I was tenderly dabbing at her wet folds when my darling repositioned herself on the arm of the couch bringing my tongue into a firmer and more definite contact. Now I could clearly taste that her pussy's wetness was from their cum. It wasn't so bad so I traced a route from down where her cuntlips met her clit up to where they joined again just below her cute star. Layla begged me, "The button, please do the button." As much as I wanted to move higher just one more inch, naturally I reversed course, returning to her clit, which she was uncomfortable to name directly. This is when the mellow musical moaning started.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12