You've Got Me on My Knees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her clit again I tongued it excitedly spurred on by her desperate request. I didn't care anymore about the cummy sheen of wetness. I didn't care that it tasted more like salty cum than sweet cunt. I only cared that my wife needed me and I could please her by licking her gash.

I had a plan to take my time with her clit, to build anticipation, then I would work my way higher and finally I would complete my punishment by becoming an ass licker.

I was rubbing her clit hard and she was rubbing back against my tongue. It only took a few minutes and she started building toward her first orgasm. She lifted her face from the cushion long enough to mew, "Don't. stop. what. you're. doing."

And then, staring into the used gaping crevice, I saw a tiny dot of the guys' mixed milky cum ooze out, slowly growing until it became a sizable driblet. The glop stayed still, growing more in weight until it started oozing down to where I didn't dare stop licking.

My eyes were fixed on the gross liquid. I licked and licked at her clit but counted the seconds until it would be on my tongue. It was almost there when her pussy gave another little 'fart' and another glob emerged, following the first. Now I would have to lick up two drops!

The first ball was just barely making contact with my tongue, and the second one was halfway there, when a third bubbly frothy driblet was ejected from her contraction! They were progressively smaller, but how many more would there be?

I moved my licking up above the flow, again planning to make my way to her ass, but yet again she said she needed her 'button' done. I pulled back, staring at the repugnant river and steeling myself for the next dirty appetizer when Layla begged, "I need your tongue. Lick my cunt harder and give me another."

I couldn't believe the coarser vocabulary coming from my normally inhibited wife, yet it wasn't just that it was crude. I'd heard her use vulgar cocksucking language last week, but there was no sensuality in it then. This time I heard a raw sexuality behind her voice. And it drove me on to new heights. I licked with a passion. I licked up the masculine slime thinking of it as the necessary price to pay to partake in joyous pussy eating. I licked all around and within the convoluted folds of her cunt cleaning the whole area, removing their pollution.

She humped back at my face trying to get my tongue to hit exactly the right places. Her thighs quaked against the arm of the couch and her buns shook with her agitated movements as she had a second orgasm. She squirmed on my mouth for a few more minutes in just the same way she normally writhes on my cock during her orgasms. Again, this was my chance to kiss her butthole. At the peak of rolling orgasms maybe she wouldn't mind something so filthy.

Very intentionally I moved up to her puckered bung. It was the only area I hadn't removed the guy's cum from, and the foamy batter looked strangely delicious now that my mind was crazed with desire and longing. Hesitantly, I pursed my lips to match its shape and placed them right on it. She froze and I allowed the tip of my tongue to sneak out. For a long moment she didn't move while I tongued it as purposively as I could. I left zero doubt that this was what I wanted, that this was clearly no accidental contact.

Layla reached back and pushed my head away, not completely unexpectedly. She jumped up, "Off, off." She'd never been sensitive after an orgasm before, usually riding my cock all the harder, so I knew then that she was averse to anilingus.

She barked urgently, not bossily, but just like she had no time to waste, "On the couch. Lie down." In an instant she threw her leg over my head. As she lowered her pussy I briefly saw cum running down her thigh, some even dripped out, adding to that already smeared on my chin.

My head was now on the black padded arm of the couch which angled it up into the cum filled squishy pussy which was now pointing down so gravity could do it's worse to me.

Slowly and with just as much intention as I had shown, Layla slid her gash along my lips until her asshole was pressed to them, clearly they were the intended target. Layla moaned, "Ooh yeaa...we're gonna come back to this...but right now my clit still needs it.

I loved the dirty language and her newfound ability to state what she liked. Layla, slid back the other way, stopping momentarily when her used cummy hole was lined up with my mouth. I felt her squeeze, and I don't know if she planned it or not, but the result was that a blob of Victor and Steve flavored cum dripped down landing on the back of my tongue, right at the opening to my throat. It slid back forcing me to swallow or gag.

She reverted to her standard practiced grinding, usually applied to my cock. She rubbed up and down, this way and that, and all the while a continual flow of cream painted my face, lips and tongue. The guys' cum permeated the whole of my mouth lusciously. From under Layla's dripping maw I reflected on the surprising quantity - both of the poor bastards had been denied for days if not weeks which would be plenty of time to store up a wealth of accumulated swimmers. Swimmers that were even now searching the recesses of my abused oral cavity in vain.

Layla rode my face for at least thirty minutes, grinding and smothering me like she had done last time. I loved the discomfort and difficulty breathing. I loved anything at all to do with servicing her leaky cunt.

Every so often she came, and each time she did the contractions squeezed more goo out in arousing gushes or squirts. I decided that Steve was right to enjoy another man's cum from his wife. As fucked up as they were, they were onto something great.

When she was thoroughly exhausted she sat upright, no longer caring about angling herself perfectly to get off. She sighed a little sigh then teased softly, "Is this what you wanted?" And saying it, moved so her starfish pressed firmly on my lips.

I wanted to lick but the way her butt cheeks settled upon me I could do nothing at all. I swam in the helplessness, holding my breath until she lifted up, "Are you going to see your little whore, or suck any more cocks, or have you learned your lesson?"

I was terribly conflicted. I had every intention of earning my punishment again and again. I even considered that if Lauren weren't available I'd even suck a cock just to be found guilty. But I couldn't come right out and say that or it might spoil the deal. Instead I begged her pardon to uphold the scheme, "Layla, I was wrong to go out for extramarital oral..." then staring at her adorable butthole and noticing the cute little pea sized fleshy bump at the bottom I ad libbed, "I'm gonna try my best. Will you help me?"

"Oh honey, what more can I expect? You try your hardest, and if you fall I'll be there. Now show me just how sorry you are."

I wasn't sorry at all as I freely lapped away hungrily at her anus to my heart's content. In fact, I was already planning the next time I would stray. Doing my best to get the tip of my tongue inside, my world got a thousand times better when Layla took hold of my throbbing cock and jerked it a few times. I shot instantly, scoring a direct hit on her pendulous boobs.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12