All Comments on 'You've Reached Ms Farrow's Office'

by sihaya

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Wow.

I adore your stories and was happy to see a new one this morning. Being a butch minded woman myself, I love how your stories follow the thread of butch-femme liaisons(sp?). Thank you for sharing!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 5 years ago

Uhm, please, may I have some more?

Seriously like these characters & would love to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmm

This. All of this. Loved it.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Mmm, what a delicious appetizer of a story. It's just what I needed after a long hiatus from Literotica. I think I shall return again tomorrow. Thank you Sihaya for this beautiful offering.

visioneervisioneerover 5 years ago

A well written and shamelessly sexy story. The power exchange dynamic between Alex and Elizabeth is lovely.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
9 to 5?

Nine to five this ain't! All I can say is that I hope Chantel got a substantial bonus in her pay-packet that month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very hot!

From beginning to end this was very exciting. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a great story.

I only have one question: are they hiring?

Hayley18Hayley18about 5 years ago
Very Erotic

If Chantel leaves will you consider me for the vacancy. Loved it from beginning to the end, very sexy, certainly made my knickers wet.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 5 years ago
Chantel

That’s a perfect and sexy name for this hot little slut. I loved the story. It had just the right amount of tension, yet the reader could be pretty sure how it would turn out. I see no reason why they couldn’t suspend the ethical considerations by mutual agreement. Maybe they will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erotic

But, It would have been better ending with the boss masturbating vigorously rubbing her own clit as she watched Chantel and Alex. Then standing over them with her skirt pulled up around her waist, legs wide open fingering herself to an intense orgasm, squirting her juices over Chantel and Alex until her legs gave way collapsing exhausted beside them. (Yes/No)

Because that’s what I would do if I was lucky enough to find myself enjoying that scenario.

Bridget

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous