You've Reached Ms Farrow's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sihaya
sihaya
136 Followers

I sip my wine. Alex runs her free hand up Chantel's body, her thigh, her hip, her waist and ribs through the fabric of her little dress which is swiftly hiking up above her hips as Alex's thigh works between her legs. "Give me your hands," Alex murmurs, and when Chantel acquiesces, Alex pulls her hands above her head and wraps a strip of bondage tape around her wrists to pin them there.

Chantel flushes and arches her back; she likes this, and she looks good when she's helpless. Alex checks in on the tightness to make sure she's not hurting my pretty little assistant, and when she's cleared to go, she goes. Her mouth is on Chantel's ear, her jaw, her neck; Alex pushes the little dress up, up and off Chantel's body until all of it is folded up by her wrists above her head, unable to be pulled off any further.

Chantel's body is breathtaking; my breath actually catches. Her skin is so smooth and looks so soft, nary a freckle; she's wearing lacy navy blue panties and nothing else, no bra over her round, medium-sized breasts. Her nipples are as pink as her demure blush, the edges of her areolae blending sweetly into her creamy pale skin. Her waist is small, her curves round but petite. Alex's hands are all over her.

I watch as Alex moves her mouth down to Chantel's breasts, running her lips gently over Chantel's sensitive nipples until they're as hard as they'll get and Chantel's arching her back to get them closer to Alex's mouth. Alex teases her, her hands on Chantel's hips, and flicks her tongue out over her nipples to barely touch them until Chantel is groaning in frustration. When Alex finally draws one of Chantel's nipples into her mouth, the smaller girl calls out "Fuck, yes," and I feel it in my entire body.

I don't think I've ever heard Chantel say "fuck" before. I love Alex for making her say it.

Alex spends so much time with her breasts, licking them, tweaking her nipples with her fingers, that Chantel is squirming. She's got her legs spread wide as Alex leans her body between them to play with her tits, and Chantel is humping her hips into Alex in desperation.

"Alex," I say with a tone of warning. She responds with a noise only, her mouth busy. "Stop torturing the poor girl," I admonish her. Alex pulls her mouth off of Chantel and smiles.

"Chantel," I said. She looks at me when I speak to her. "Do you want Alex to take off your panties now?"

She nods. "Yes, please," she says softly.

"Can you ask her to do that for you?"

Chantel swallows and nods again. "Alex," she says, "can you take my panties off?" When Alex just looks at her, she follows it up with: "Please?"

Alex looks at me and I shake my head. Chantel whimpers. "Why?!"

"Not good enough," I say. "Ask again. Ask better. Why do you want her to take them off?"

I've trained her at work. Now I'm training her in a different way. She looks at me this time when she says it. "Alex, my cunt is so wet for you. Can you take my panties off of me, please, because I need you to touch me." I cock my head at her and raise an eyebrow. She goes on: "I want you to fuck me so badly, Alex, please. Please take my panties off, please, they're so wet."

"There we go." I sit back and sip my wine, and Alex's fingers are in the waistband of Chantel's underwear before my lips touch the glass. She pulls them off so quickly I hear a seam rip, and then her face is between Chantel's legs. Chantel lets out a moan as Alex's mouth makes contact with her cunt. I lean forward; it doesn't really help me see what's happening, but I want to be as close as I can be.

I can tell by the way she's moving that Alex is lapping at her clit, and her hands are tight on Chantel's hips, her fingers digging into the soft flesh. I still can't see, so I speak up. "Chantel, spread your legs for me."

Chantel blushes and moans as she does it, spreading them wide on the couch. I can see better now, Alex's tongue pushing against her, but it's not good enough. "Wider." She whimpers. "Alex, help her."

Alex groans a little as she pulls her face away from Chantel's pussy, but she does what I say. She grabs ahold of Chantel's ankle and puts one of her feet up on the back of the couch, the other on the floor, until she's spread as wide as she can go. Chantel gives me this look of utter helplessness; her wrists are bound above her head, her dress rumpled around them, and the rest of her body is bare and dewy with sweat, her legs so wide I can see everything, every fold of her glistening cunt. She's shaved bare — freshly enough that I wonder how much she expected before she came over.

Alex lowers herself to press her lips and tongue against Chantel again but makes sure to do it in a way that I can see as much as possible, and I smile, and say to Chantel: "Are you having fun?"

She lets out a little gasp and a yelp as Alex sucks her clit into her mouth, and then coos, "Yes, I'm having a lot of — fuck — fun, thank you — ahh — for asking."

"Good girl," I say, and sip my wine, and watch as Alex pleasures her and she gasps and writhes under her ministrations. I squirm a little in my chair, wet and aroused, and decide to push the action further. God, I love being in charge.

"Alex," I call over.

"Mm-hmm," she responds without pulling her face away from Chantel's pussy; she's running her tongue down Chantel's slit, lapping at her entrance now, and Chantel is bucking her hips.

"Chantel wants to get fucked. Don't you, Chantel?"

"Yessss," she hisses.

"Alex, be a sweetheart and fuck her, please."

Alex groans with desire. She loves penetrating women and she loves to be told what to do; I lucked out when I found her. Without missing a beat, she twists her arms behind her back and pulls off her rings; I cross the room so she can drop them into my palm. Then her hands are sliding up Chantel's legs again to find her apex.

She presses a fingertip against Chantel's entrance, and Chantel bucks her hips hard. She is desperate for it, and Alex knows it. She teases her, sliding just one fingertip in up to the first knuckle, and then, feeling how wet and open she is, slides in two fingertips. She presses into Chantel's vaginal wall and Chantel yelps. "Holy fuck," she says.

"Mm, there it is," Alex says, and starts to push her two fingers in and out of Chantel, rubbing against the spot she found inside her that made her swear. Chantel pants and gasps and writhes her hips as Alex fucks her slowly.

"Yes, yes," she moans, and I finish my glass of wine.

"Don't let her come, Alex. I'll be right back."

I leave the room for a few moments, and when I come back, Alex is giving Chantel a wicked grin, holding her fingers deep inside her, and Chantel is whimpering with frustration. I toss the strap-on down on the couch, and Alex lights up.

When Alex pulls her fingers out, Chantel looks down and sees the strap-on. "Oh," she says, and flushes. "That's..."

"New for you?" I suggest. She nods. "Wanna try?"

She takes a moment, but then nods again. "Yes," she says in a small voice.

"Good," I purr. Alex is already stripping, pulling off her shirt, her bra, and her jeans. She pulls the harness on over her underwear and tightens it; her body is strong and muscular and I have a moment of deep appreciation for the time she spends at the gym. That's why she's such a good fuck — she never gets tired.

"Turn over," I say to Chantel. To her credit, she doesn't hesitate. With some struggle due to her bound wrists, she manages to get onto her hands and knees on the couch. "Shoulders down," I say, and Alex arranges herself behind Chantel on the couch — one knee on the couch and one foot on the ground — and reaches forward to push Chantel's head and shoulders down til her cheek is pressed against the couch, her back is arched, and her ass is up in the air.

Alex smacks Chantel's ass soundly. The soft flesh ripples, and she smacks the other cheek as well. She grabs ahold of the silicon dildo attached to the harness and rubs it against Chantel's wet slit, up and down, and Chantel moans. "Please," she says softly.

I am seated again in my armchair, but I just feel like watching now, so I give Alex her head. When she looks at me, I gesture for her to go ahead. Ever the tease, she slides the wet head of the dildo against Chantel's slit for a little longer, reaches her hand down to rub Chantel's juices along the length of it. Finally, she pushes her hips forward and the dildo disappears inside Chantel's body. Chantel lets out a low, long moan until Alex's hips hit hers.

And then Alex fucks her. Deep, hard, relentless, her hands on Chantel's hips as she pulls her back to meet her thrusts, and Chantel is so wet I can hear the squishing as Alex pounds into her. Chantel is making little noises, little "ah, ah" kind of noises, and Alex is smacking her ass, spreading her ass cheeks, rocking her body.

As she nears orgasm, Chantel gets more vocal: "Holy shit," followed by "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK," and then she's shuddering and thrashing around as she climaxes. Alex holds her hips still and pulls out slowly as Chantel rolls through aftershocks. When Alex has pulled fully out, Chantel falls on her side on the couch and smiles. Alex sits back to catch her breath.

I sit and watch them. Alex strokes Chantel's skin idly until Chantel comes back to life.

"That was..." she starts, and then pauses for a moment. "That was fucking incredible."

I laugh. "Yeah?"

Alex is grinning.

"We really hoped you'd like it," I say.

"Ah, come on," Alex shakes her head at me. "This was all you, Beth. I'm just along for the ride, and you know it."

"You flatter me," I reply. "Untie her, and then come here."

Alex leans over and pulls the tape off Chantel's wrists; she shakes her arms out and rubs the skin, but is unmarked. Chantel watches as Alex crosses the room to kneel in front of me and lay her head in my lap. I stroke her short-cropped hair.

"Chantel, as you know, I'm your boss."

She looks at me with a little bit of panic in her eyes. I reassure her quickly by continuing: "Due to that, it would be completely unethical of me to fuck you. But —"

She blushes and I tease it out for a moment before I go on.

"But, I don't think there's a hard and fast rule about one of my girlfriends fucking you."

Chantel grins with relief. "I think you're right... I don't recall a rule about that."

"I think Alex really likes you," I say. My hand tightens on Alex's head as I feel her nodding. "But I want you to know that she will tell me everything she does to you, if you choose to continue spending time with her when I'm not around."

Alex turns her head and bites my leg with a hiss of arousal. I go back to stroking her hair gently.

"Ms Farrow," Chantel says quietly. "If it's okay with you... Actually, I think I'd like to tell you everything too." Her cheeks are so pink. Alex presses her face into my skin and groans. She loves this, that little exhibitionist.

"I think that will be fine, Chantel. Thank you." I smile and pat Alex's head. "Now, we aren't done for the evening, are we?"

sihaya
sihaya
136 Followers
12