You've Seen Her Pt. 02

Story Info
Samy starts off the adventure by showing off.
1.8k words
4.52
11.5k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I certainly did not intend to insult the people of Colombia. I just overlooked spellcheck when editing. Also, journalism is my career, but I will not take advantage of the migrant caravans heading to America. It's just the backdrop for my adventure with Samy. Samy, if you are reading this: I have fallen in love with you. Dare to dream.

___________________________________________________

I have no doubt we would have fucked right there on the dance floor had the opportunity arisen. We barely made it to my hotel. The walk went quickly, and we arrived at the entry arm-in-arm. It felt like her body was kissing mine the entire time.

"Let's take the stairs." Samy said.

Who am I to argue. It's only 3 floors up in this small building, and the stairs are right next to the elevator.

Entering the stairwell, Samy turns to me and pulls me tightly.

"I have something to show you." She says.

"Oh?" I respond.

"Yes. All of me." Samy replies, and then hands me her shoes. She begins bounding up the stairs. I watch her perfect ass run up the first set of stairs, and then follow. She disappears to the left, probably onto the next set of steps.

I arrive at the top, turn, and discover her skirt on the floor. I look up, and see her ass and thong moving up the stairs. I think I just figured out what she wants to show me.

I grab the skirt and head up to see Samy again turn the corner. This set is somewhat shorter, and I arrive at the top, and turn at the door which enters the second floor. And there I find her shirt and cami. Now wearing only a thong, Samy smiles down at me.

"Here they are." Samy says, as she squeezes her nipples.

I stop in my tracks, reaching down for her shirt and cami, not taking my eyes off her. I am rewarded, as without hesitating or looking around, Samy takes off her thong and tosses it in a few steps from me. I try to keep my eyes on her as I pick up the thong, but drop everything instead.

Samy laughs, and turns to continue up the stairs to the third floor entry. I gather the clothes back into my arms and head up. As I get to the landing, I see Samy's feet as I turn the corner.

Samy has laid back onto the stairs, feet spread as wide as the stairwell walls allow. Her face is pointed straight up to the ceiling, eyes closed. My eyes are drawn to her hands. I see one hand rubbing her breasts, and the fingers of her other hand firmly entrenched in her pussy. I stop and consume this sight.

"Get in me now!" Samy demands, never opening her eyes.

I harden quickly as I immediately drop her clothes, and pull my shorts down. I kneel down on the steps between her legs, and I see two fingers spread her pussy lips. I plunge into Samy, and wrap an arm around her back.

I am able to pull her tits toward my mouth where I begin sucking on a hard nipple. I don't allow my body to move, but I can feel Samy begin to rock her hips and use her legs to fuck me. She is fucking glorious.

Removing my mouth from her nipple, I look up and see Samy's eyes are still closed. I'm ready to move to my bed, but I don't want this to stop, so I do the best thing. I grab Samy's ass, lift her slightly, then bring us both up by standing. Samy looks at me and continues gyrating her hips up and down on my cock. Leaving her clothes right there, I slowly walk up the steps, but my shorts don't cooperate.

I let my shorts fall down, then step out of them. Now, we're in business, and can continue up to the third floor landing. I make it up the steps quickly with Samy's arms firmly wrapped around my neck, and her lips kissing my neck.

Keeping her right arm around my neck, Samy uses her left hand to open the door to the hallway. We step through the threshold and continue to my room. Honestly, even if it was the middle of the day, I wouldn't stop. Samy and I are completely lost in each other, and the world has ceased to exist around us.

We get down the hall to my room.

"Well, this is interesting." I say.

"What?" Samy asks.

"No room key. We have to go get my shorts." I reply.

"Race ya!" Samy says as she lowers herself off my cock, and takes off down the hall back to the door.

I follow willingly, enjoying every part of the view. I get back to the stairwell door, and am greeted by my shorts flying through the air at my head. I catch them, and watch Samy gather her own clothes, then suddenly we hear a door open. In the stairwell, the echo doesn't allow us to determine the location, but no matter, we need to move.

And move I do. Quickly. I am suddenly aware of my nudity, and I almost run to my room. I get to the door, and pull my cardkey from my shorts to open the door. The door opens, and step into the threshold, then turn around to look for Samy.

She's not there. That's weird. I kinda expected her to come running right behind me. Then, I hear her.

"Zoo, come here. I need you." I hear Samy exclaim from down the hall, but still out of sight.

Not even hesitating, I run toward her voice.

"Ooooooh, Zoooooo." I hear.

I turn into the doorway, and am greeted by Samy laying on the stairs, her face looking up at me. Samy has spread her legs, again to the walls on either side, and is working on her pussy with her hands. In front of her, just a few steps down is a couple. The woman standing in front of her man is watching Samy very intently. The man also watches intently, but is clearly kissing the woman's neck and his hands are rubbing her breasts.

Even more unexpected is when the woman looks at me, and her man slowly lifts her shirt up to expose her tits. She does not stop him, and is clearly focused on my cock. I kinda forgot about that detail. There I am, completely naked, just above this unbelievably uninhibited woman, and I can feel the blood flow to my cock.

The man then bends the girl down so she can place her hands just between Samy's legs. Her face is now just inches from Samy's pussy, and she is has the best view in the hotel. And, she doesn't even move as her man pulls her shorts down to her knees, separates her legs, and then pulls out his hard dick to begin fucking her from behind.

That leaves me to think of something.

"Hey, let's go finish this in our room." I say.

"Ooooohkay." Samy moans.

Samy turns over, lifts her ass for the woman to look at, then slowly climbs up to my cock. She begins licking the head, and whatever hardness was missing is now on full display. Samy then latches on, and begins backing up but not letting go of my dick with her mouth. I have to step down.

I watch as Samy's asschecks back up to the woman's face. I see her tongue come out of her mouth and her nose disappears into Samy's ass and pussy. Samy moans as the woman begins moving her face into her luscious womanhood.

"Or, we can stay right here." I say, accepting a fist bump from a complete stranger.

"Let's move them up." He says.

"Alright, my room is just a few doors away. I think we can get them separated long enough to keep them revved up." I state.

We all separate and head down the hall to my room.

"Well, crap." I exclaim. "My room key is behind that locked door. We need to go get a replacement."

"Sounds like a plan." Samy says. And she heads back down the hall, still buck naked.

"Okay." I stammer, and follow her.

We head down the stairs, the other couple also behind us, but wearing much more clothing. Samy never stops, just keeps going, and we reach the first floor quickly. She continues to the lobby, seemingly oblivious to our stares, and reaches the desk.

Luckily, there is a woman at the desk.

"Locked out?" She asks, with a smile.

Samy turns to look at me where I am hiding. "Come here."

Following her directions, I walk toward the desk, my cock swinging with each step. I keep my eyes on the desk clerk as she takes in my nudity.

"It's my room." I say. "Number 3376."

"Okay." She says. "I'll get you guys out of here as quickly as I can."

"I would like to play 'clerk' and hand Zoo his new room key." Samy says, walking around behind the desk.

"Okay." The clerk responds.

I walk up to the desk, and am greeted by Samy holding the new room key.

"Thank you, sir. I hope you enjoy your stay..." Samy says.

But she is cut short by a flash of light behind me. It is a car pulling up.

"Quick. Get back here." The clerk says.

I move around behind the counter, and Samy and I duck down on our knees.

We hear the door open, and the clerk greets the new guests.

Samy lays down on her back and spreads her legs, beckoning me. I lay down immediately into her, and harden quickly as I enter her.

"Enjoy your stay." We hear the clerk say, and the sound of luggage rolling away is unmistakable.

"You guys are hilarious." The clerk says, as I pull out of Samy.

"Do you want a taste of this?" Samy asks the clerk. "He can watch the door."

Without even the slightest hesitation, the clerk drops to the floor between Samy's legs, and begins attacking her pussy.

Goodness, I think to myself. I've never seen so many women eat so much pussy before. I could get used to this.

"Hey, we've got company. And, they are up the stairs, probably waiting for us." I tell the two women at my feet.

Samy looks up at me. "Hold on asshole." She says.

With that, she begins convulsing, holding the clerks head between her legs. With her dark eyes looking back into my eyes, I can see her entire body let loose an enormous orgasm. She falls limp, and the clerk gets back up.

"Enjoy YOUR stay." The clerk says to me while straightening her blouse.

"Thank you." I respond. "I'll get this out of your way now."

With that, I lift Samy into my arms. She feels exhausted, and completely lifeless.

With that, the security cameras will record a naked man carrying a naked female through the lobby to the stairwell.

"Time for a nightcap." I tell the couple waiting for us.

They follow me up the stairs, and into our next adventure.