You've Seen Her Pt. 06

Story Info
An eventful two years.
3.2k words
4.13
2.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now back in the states, I finally get a chance to reflect on how our adventure unfolded into a pandemic, and ended like a Hollywood horror story. I may never be the same as I seek justice across political and social boundaries.

-------------------------------------------------------

Awakening, yet never opening my eyes, I'm carried back into darkness by feelings of hopelessness accompanied by a surreal weightlessness. As the sounds of the jungle fade, I'm hopeful Samy is nearby. And yet...

Partly out of curiosity, and mostly due to pure sexual greed, I led Samy through Panama, and then across the border into Costa Rica. Rather than sticking to the highway system, I chose to follow the immigrant surge through La Amistad International Park. Samy obligingly followed and helped me document the movement of a great number of people, and also kept me on schedule to meet my deadlines. Little did I know we were pursuing History in a very literal sense. I also had no idea we would exit our perfect world into a maelstrom.

First things first, though, as Amistad provided us several weeks of unbridled passion. True to her word, Samy paid back her challenge to me. By her count, I had spent almost two weeks in Panama, completely and freely nude. Walking through the tropical forests, my lack of clothing became a point of pride.

A few weeks after our celebration of National Nude Day 2019, we came across another group of girls. Frankly, I was surprised by the amount of girls travelling together. With this particular group of girls, my personal nude adventure took a new turn.

"Well, hello." I heard from behind me as I set up our tent. Samy had walked away for a quick bathroom break.

"Good evening." I replied, turning to find three women admiring me.

"You look lovely. What's up with your lack of clothes?" One of the girls asked in her Spanish accent.

In my broken, yet improving Spanish, I somehow explained I was a naturalist on my way North. Samy arrived shortly to further explain better than I ever could, at least for now. Every time I listened to Spanish conversations, I picked up new words and tenses to use. By my estimation, I would be fluent before we arrived in America.

Anyway, we agreed to the new girls setting up their own tents nearby. Like us, they needed to cook some dinner and get ready for the coming darkness.

"I told them there is a nearby stream to use for cleaning up and cooling off. You want to check it out?" Samy asked.

With a few hours of light, cooling off seemed like a great idea. Approaching the water, I took a moment to reflect upon my nudity, and anticipate the promise made by Samy. In the water, we were soon joined by the three newcomers. I remained the only one completely unclothed. Samy simply cooled her feet off, while the three girls walked in the water and washed the sweat off their faces. Once done, we took a few group photos. Maybe I should start a #nakedcentralamericahiker hashtag? Smiling to myself, I doubted that was an original idea.

"I have an idea." One of them said, and walked off.

The cool moving water in the stream kept me from getting hard, as I was able to walk around the water and splash my body. Sitting on a large rock, fully on display for everyone, I let my body dry naturally in the sunlight.

"Anticipating a long hike, one of the girls brought some items to use for personal care." Samy explained to me after talking to the girl who had just returned from her tent.

"Personal care?" I asked.

"She likes to keep her hair short. Everywhere. And she wants to help you. Now that I look closely, you are pretty shaggy." Samy said, almost laughing at me as she looked at the hair on my head and surrounding my cock.

In one hand she held a pair of scissors, in the other a razor.

"Ready to clean up?" She asked.

"Sure. One request, though."

Samy explained my request and they talked a little then looked at me.

"Okay, but all hair goes." The girl said.

"Let's roll." I told her not realizing 'all' meant 'all'.

Handing the scissors and razor to another of the girls, she quickly stripped off all of her clothes, got her tools back, then walked over to me. Samy and the other two girls sat waterside and watched me get cleaned up. My attention turned quickly to the girl and her amazing naked body. I could feel my cock quiver to life as I took in the sight of her firm, dark breasts, hard nipples, and completely smooth pussy. As I circled my hand in the air, she did a quick spin so I could check out her ass. Her firm thighs and cheeks clearly demonstrated the amount of walking she had been doing.

"Hold." She told me, handing me the razor.

Sitting on the rock, she worked her way around my body, taking the hair on my head into her hand and cutting away. I made sure to enjoy the feel of her tits hit my arms, but my favorite part was when she stood before me, leaning into me and allowing her nipples into my mouth. Since she had the sharp object, I had to be careful. As I felt the hair give way to her scissors, I could again feel the air on the top of my scalp. Stopping, she took a look at my head, then stared at my dick. I was actually proud my cock wasn't completely hard, but it was definitely larger due to the blood rushing through my body.

"She is lucky. Next." She told me, then pushed my legs apart and looked at Samy.

"All." Samy told me with her unforgettable smile.

Sure enough, grabbing the hair at the top of my cock, she began snipping the coarse hair away. My dick was not only quickly released quickly from the long pubic hair, I hardened fully. This actually allowed her to grab and move my cock aside to clip all the hair possible, and as closely to the skin as possible.

Standing aside, she allowed Samy to see her handiwork.

"All." Samy said, her words forever etched into my memory.

Exchanging the scissors for the razor, she then got to work on the leftover short hair. Getting her left hand wet, she spread the water on my crotch, got the razor wet, and began shaving me completely naked. Leaning back, I was able to maintain eye contact with Samy and allowed this naked woman to shave every part of my. Edging her way around my shaft, she thoroughly got all the hair off me, then lifted my balls in her left hand and gently removed as much of my remaining hair as possible. Thankfully, she finished before I probably would have blown a load of cum all over the rock under me.

Standing behind me, she reached around my hips and lifted my cock and balls for Samy and the other girls to visually inspect. Samy walked over and took a close look while I continued to recline my body.

"Now the rest." She told the girl.

No sooner had she said so, than the girl splashed water on my head, and quickly began shaving my head.

"Well, 'all' means 'all' I guess." I said, keeping my head perfectly still.

"Indeed." Samy replied and returned to the side of the stream.

Now fully bald, I rinsed my body again in the water, this time to get any remaining hair off me.

"Wait." I turn to see the girl looking at Samy and pointing at my ass.

"Yes." Samy said in Spanish. "Bend over, Zoo."

Turning my face to the rock, I bent over, and felt hands touch me even more gently. As she spread my ass cheeks open, I could feel the razor remove hair all the way down to my asshole. Fully spread open, balls and cock hanging freely, the girl moved her hands expertly in and out of my ass. I was turned on, I failed to even think of the ramifications of being so free of any hair.

Exhausted by all this work, I turned and sat on the rock once my ass was done. Sitting there, with a completely naked hardon, I enjoyed the girl one more time as she kneeled before me and shaved my legs of whatever hair I had there. Thankfully, my chest is hairless, but the sensation of newly shaved skin tingles all over my body.

Wondering how I'll feel in the morning, I walk out of the stream. We had fun taking 'after' pictures with the girls, then got our fire started to cook some food. Samy explained our journey to the girls as we ate our usual meal of corn tortillas, beans, and a few pieces of steak. Not only was I completely naked and freshly shorn of any hair, but my impromptu barber remained nude as well. I really think she was enjoying her freedom.

"We have agreed the naked people will clean up the fire and leftover food. Good night." Samy said, winking at me as she retired to our tent sitting just beyond the light of the fire.

"What's your name?" I asked in my best Spanish accent.

"Vanessa. I love your name, Zoo. Very fun." She spoke slowly for me to understand.

With all the scraps removed away from the camp area, we took the metal plates down to the river to get a good rinsing.

"Bring your razor, Vanessa." I somehow made myself understandable.

After rinsing the plates, we remained by the water and began kissing. I had planned on making a move on Vanessa, but we somehow moved together at the same time.

"Sit here." I directed.

With Vanessa on a rock, her ass just above the water, I moved her legs apart and kneeled before her just as she had done an hour earlier. Splashing some water from my hand in between her legs, I moved the razor to her pussy and began shaving what little hair she still had. It was short work, and I was rewarded with a taste of the juices coming out of her.

Standing up before Vanessa, I enjoyed both of her hands wrapped around my cock as she felt her handiwork in the dark. Shockingly, she never sucked on my dick, and only gave me a cursory few strokes before standing to return to the camp. I rinsed my mouth with some of the fresh moving water, then grabbed the metal plates and followed Vanessa.

Back at the camp, things moved quickly. Just as I gave Vanessa goodnight kiss, the other two girls came out of their tent, both completely nude. Taking Vanessa by her hands, they guided her back to the tent. Samy had also come out in the buff, and led me back to the tent where we fell together.

"It turns none of them like men very much. They should be making a lot of noise tonight. Want to make our own noises?" Samy asked.

"Uh huh." Was all I managed to say as I pointed to my rock hard dick.

Even in the dark, Samy knew what to do. Laying there, I could feel her move her head down to my cock and began sucking on the newly exposed skin. Pulling her around, then on top of me, I began sucking at the soft folds around her pussy.

Samy moved her pussy down and rubbed herself on the top of the clean skin on top of my skull. After a moment, she turned around and climbed back on top of, me, this time surrounding my cock with her cunt. Rubbing my head with her hands, and grinding our smooth skin together, Samy let out several grunts and moans as we both felt the new pleasures of my clean skin.

As my eyes opened, I could see the outlines of a forest, of trees, of big leaves, of light shining through the jungle canopy. After several weeks out here, it was as relaxing a sight as one could expect. The sense of sight did little to remove any of the hopelessness I was still feeling. And the weightlessness had returned. So I felt strangely comfortable. And yet...

The sound of male voices woke me, for just a moment, then the sensual warmth of Samy took me away. Into and finally out of the forest, our journey continued.

Moving carefully into the cartel controlled countryside of Mexico, we had to make a move. In Chiapas, we decided to board a train to take us up to Puebla, then through Mexico City, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosi, and terminating in Monterrey. From there, we could document the enormous migrant caravan and move quickly to the border ahead of the approaching wave of humanity. My contacts in Reynosa had our paperwork ready for Samy to expedite our own crossing.

Over the clickety-clack of the railroad, the sounds of voices, mostly unintelligible, could be heard. All I knew was they were male, and I suddenly found myself without Samy's body next to mine. Exhausted, I fell asleep knowing she would be next to me shortly.

We were able to make the most of the standard train seating. Since we could recline them into a position comfortable enough for sleeping, Samy and I snuggled in such a way to enable quality sleep. The sounds of a train are intoxicating. As we fall asleep, I get a few chances to feel Samy's nipples under her shirt. She lays in place as I explore her body in the darkness of the carriage, then fall asleep.

The buzzing of my satellite phone ends my slumber. Samy is still not next to me. The phone indicates I have a voice message. Using the text feature, the words on the screen cause my eyes to fully open.

"You will find information in your email. Time is of the essence." It tells me.

The wifi on the train is weak, and it takes me a moment to load my email. What I find is not good, the directions are very specific. Essentially, I have to cross in the States without Samy. If I do not, she will be killed. As I scroll down, a picture of Samy comes into view. She is tied up, naked, and bleeding from her nose.

Slamming my laptop closed, I look for a train attendant. It turns out we are merely an hour from Reynosa. I have no choice but to continue to the border and cross. Staying too long in Mexico could lead to disastrous consequences.

Once I'm through to the US, I begin calling and texting. Luckily, my boss puts me in a hotel near the McAllen airport to allow me time to follow-thru on Samy's whereabouts. We put several things into motion, and then I head to the hotel to get some sleep.

Not even bothering to turn on the lights in my room, I enter and the room darkens as the door closes behind me. Stripping out of my clothes, the cool air in the room brings goosebumps all over my body, even the top of my head. Moving to the lone bed in the room, I climb under the sheets and discover a warm body already there.

"Oh Zoo! I'm so glad you're here." The voice in the darkness is unmistakable.

"Samy!" I exclaim.

"Yes. Ssshhh. I'm here for you."

Already naked, Samy climbs quickly onto me and begins kissing. We soon become one again. Feeling her wrapped around my cock, and her tits in my face is all I need to feel complete again. Samy's hip grind just enough and the bed holds me firmly under her. Flipping her over, I begin pumping her pussy with my dick as I suck on each nipple. Her hard nipples fit firmly in my teeth, and I chew on each as I feel our bodies surge in unison.

Like giddy teenagers, we fuck and then shower. Samy and I know each so well we don't even have to turn on the lights. In the dark tub, the warm water cleanses the sex off our bodies, and we fall back into bed together. In the middle of the night, Samy brings my cock back to life with her mouth and swallows a full load of my cum. Kissing her salty lips, I fall back to sleep as I watch Samy get up, open the curtains and stand naked in front of the window which faces the quiet airport.

The sun shining into the room temporarily blinds me as I struggle to adjust to the brightness. I am alone on top of the bed, and much to my shock, fully clothed. On the table next to the bed sits my phone and a glass of water. The phone buzzes.

"If you want to see Samy, drink the entire glass of water." The text message says.

Not even hesitating, I drink the water as I remember how Samy felt. The vision of her naked body standing in front of the window is what I see as I doze off. The sounds of the train tracks below me take over my conscience and I'm seemingly back in Mexico. The thought of seeing Samy again sends me off...

"Zoo?" I hear.

"Huh?" I mumble.

"Good. You're still with us. Hang in there."

"Okay...."

"Zoo?"

"What!" I practically yell.

"It's okay. It's just the drugs wearing off."

"What!" I hear myself yell again.

"We got to you just in the nick of time. You were almost a goner."

"What? Who are you?" I try to focus.

As it turns out, I was drugged in Reynosa just before crossing into America. The border patrol got me into McAllen to a local hospital. The State Department worked my case and discovered Samy had been pulled from the train in Monterrey. The trail went cold there. That I physically made it safely into America seemed to be a gift from a cartel.

We reached that conclusion after I received a mysterious package. Still under surveillance by our government, I was brought to a local FBI office where I got to watch the package carefully opened in a very secure room. Inside it was an old school dvd player. Once secured, I was allowed to join a small group of agents to view the recording.

It played out like a first person shooter game. From watching a needle enter my neck as I slept on the train, to Samy being taking away by two sets of hands, all I could do was witness her abduction and murder.

The video clearly was filmed over several days. A naked Samy was led to several men for vicious and violent sex. Watching her body tortured and violated was almost too much. My breaking point came when she was placed on a table, spread wide open and tied down.

"Did you not think we would find you? Did you think we would just let him take you away?" The voice asks from behind the camera.

"Zoo."

Her last word was my name. The look in her eyes as life left her body will forever haunt me.

I have been advised to never enter Colombia again. When I return, it will be in the shadows where I will expose the darkness surrounding the beautiful world taken from me.