Yuck!

Story Info
Couple engages in a contest of wills (bi).
4.3k words
4.48
10.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

"Yuck!" That's what my girl of one month said on the topic of swallowing cum. She wouldn't even spit 'cause she said she would still taste it.

I tried my best to persuade her, "It can't be that bad. Heck, I've seen you eat sardines...and unsweetened cocoa powder, who does that?"

"But those are foods."

"Meaning it's normal to eat it. Well it's normal to eat cum too." I didn't even need to cite any statistics, any red blooded American would already know that.

She was stroking my cock leisurely while I hoped to turn the handjob into a blowjob.

This handy, with my member proudly sticking out through my fly in the front seat of my truck, was as far as we'd gotten.

A handjob isn't as good as sex, but we were in the discovery part of our relationship which made every little thing thrilling.

I really knew little about her. She was from a small family. Two parents, her, and one brother. She came from a big city. And she was competitive, into speed sports, skiing, and surfing.

The rhythmic sounds of her hand on my dick was music to my ears. Still stroking she discovered a little dab of precum on her finger and she brought it to my lips. I don't think she knew that every guy has tasted his cum at least once in his life.

Thinking she would win our little argument she offered it to me, "If it's so good you eat it."

I didn't care too much about tasting it but doing that in front of another human being was still embarrassing.

"Yuk!" She said again as I licked her finger. Now I worried that seeing me do that would cause her feelings toward me too cool.

"It wasn't bad at all." I lied, "Your turn." I doubt she expected this turn of events, her eyes widened with...trepidation?"

"If I do it...then you're gonna have to do something for me."

Intrigued, I asked smiling, "What did you have in mind?"

My question surprised her yet again. Thinking for a moment, and undecided, she finally said, "Well then, you're gonna have to taste my wetness too."

I could tell she thought she had me. But she'd met her match. I just grinned wider, "We can't really do that in my pick-up. Wanna go back to my place?"

Quickly, she blurted out, as if she'd meant to say it all along, "...and anything else I want you to taste."

Cooly I replied, "Challenge accepted."

She finished the handjob, playfully running her finger through the thick cum when I came. Then she said, "Go ahead try THIS!"

Looking at the big glob on her finger so close to my face, I could smell the bleachy odor and I was reminded why I'd only tasted it once before. I forced myself to smile, hoping she hadn't seen my feeling of distaste. I just opened my mouth, daring Aubrey to feed me.

I wasn't sure she would do it. But when she stuck her finger in my mouth I pretended to like it. "Mmmm, good. You'll like it." I sucked on her fingertip like it was a delicious treat. I didn't like it at all. The only reason I could do it without retching was because it was mine.

Along with the bitter taste of cum I could taste the salt from her earlier french fries. I could also smell my ballsack odor too. I figured I would take a long shower before I tried to persuade her again.

She was obviously more squeamish than other girls I'd dated.

I needed something to get the taste out of my mouth. Casually I asked, "So Aub, you wanna go get ice cream?"

At Frosty's Ice Cream Parlor she had the girl mix a scoop of chocolate peanut butter with dreamsicle and mint. Holding it out to me like a cold phallic weapon she dared me again.

I took a big lick and a bite, "Anything for you, Babe." It was awful but I never let on. Nevertheless, regardless of how bad it tasted, it was better than spooge.

She liked the sentiment, "You're my hero, Sir Lance." Playing on my name which was so much like Lancelot.

Over time I figured I could wear her down. Unfortunately she was up to the challenge too. It became a regular thing for us, for her to offer me odd things to taste. And for me to "like" them.

When our relationship progressed enough sexually, for us to try more varied activities, I kissed down her body heading toward her snatch.

I could feel her stiffen as I got close but she didn't stop me. In fact, from up above me I heard her muffled voice, "You won't do it, Lance. It's all wet and..." she didn't finish her thought as I made first contact, but I was thinking she was going to say, "stinky."

I nuzzled the area, inhaling deeply and loudly, more for show than for any other reason. Though I really did like the smell. I love the scent of the female body almost as much as I hate the odors from a male's. When I finally licked her labia I raised my head up, "Mmmm, fishy."

Her face froze, mouth agape. I don't think she appreciated the observation. I added reassuringly, "And I love it!"

I'm also not sure she totally believed me, especially after I'd spent the last month pretending to like the nasty things she'd made me taste when we weren't in the bedroom.

But she sure did like what it did for her when I sucked her clit.

Another month later she was lying on her back while I lapped away, lost in a world of ecstacy.

After her orgasm she pulled her knees to her chest and with the biggest shit-eating grin declared, "Go on! Try tasting THAT! Or are you chicken?"

She rocked back slightly, presenting her asshole to my view. I'd never seen a female butthole outside of porn before and it looked pretty cute. Maybe I would have thought differently if I'd already cum. But as it was I was only thinking with my smaller head.

I tried to sound excited, but truth be told I wasn't at all sure about it. Tentatively, getting back into position, I looked at Aub's face to see that she was beet red. Apparently she wasn't so sure about this either. But I had to win.

Steeling myself I approached the nether hole. I couldn't quite decide if it was pink or brown, and if brown, what that meant.

The stakes were high. If I caved she might never swallow my goo. I determined that even if it were brown for the worst of reasons I would get past that.

Holding her legs higher, I sniffed it first. I don't know why. Would a good or a bad smell alter my next actions?

It wasn't bad. It smelled freshly sweaty and not at all like what you might think.

Getting in there I gave it the kind of lick that betrayed my hesitation. Then remembering my purpose I applied myself with falso gusto.

After rimming her for a while I actually had fun trying out some new things. I circled it with my tongue. Dabbed. Poked. Swiped. And finally kissed it with all the emerging but ill defined love I felt for Aubrey.

When I'd done it enough to prove myself, and a little more, I let her legs down, emerging triumphant.

Aubrey looked serene. I guess she liked it. If we were at the point where she was swallowing I would have claimed that she owed me. But first we had to get to that point.

I climbed into the missionary position and gave it to her hard. I was so worked up I came within minutes. Aub came too, a first for her to cum from intercourse.

Laying next to her I reflected that she had turned her face away from mine the whole time we were fucking. She probably didn't want to get close to my mouth after I'd licked her back there.

I also concluded that by licking her ass I'd surely gotten the upper hand in our little contest of wills.

Holding her tightly to me I started, "Aubrey, I've risen to your challenges and done them admirably too. I think tomorrow might be the day for turnabout."

She was silent for a bit then, "You've certainly been my knight in shining armor. And every good knight has to pass a test - a quest.

Raising up on one elbow I looked inquisitively in her eyes. She had my curiosity peaked. A quest sounded exciting. Whatever gauntlet she threw at me I would pass, and then I would be the champion of her love.

Getting into the verbal sparring I asked, "After the crusade you'll be my Gwenivere and do whatever I want?" Somewhere in my subconscious it felt like a marriage proposal.

She screwed up her face pondering it, "Yes! Three missions then I'm yours." Somewhere in my soul it felt like she'd accepted my proposal.

What if I want you to dress up like a sexy Maid in Waiting for Halloween next month?"

"Of course. Survive the ordeal and I'll wear whatever you want. I'll even go as Lady Godiva if that's what you really want: if you wouldn't mind other guys seeing me naked."

"Suppose I need you to swallow, even to enjoy it? Straight from the source?"

She was really enjoying the reparte' so she answered, "Pass my trial and I'll savor Sir Lance's seed!"

And what if I want you to do to me what I just did to you? Or better yet, let me sodomize you?"

"Live through the inquest and my body is one hundred percent yours; heart, mind, and soul... But if you fail then there will be limits. I'll never have cum in my mouth, or give up the back door, or go out of my comfort zone in any way."

"Ok, I'm ready. Examine my chivalry. What's the first challenge?"

The game ended suddenly, "Oh, I don't know. Give me a day or two. But I warn you, you've set the standard pretty high. If you want a lot you'll have to do a lot. Tasting bad ice cream won't cut it."

A couple days later she sounded cryptic and playful on the phone, "Come on over lover. I've got a surprise for you."

When I got there she was wearing a high waisted dress with a gold braid around her waist like some medieval gown. Really it was a bridesmaid's dress she'd altered. She even had one of those pointy 15th century hats with the tassels streaming down. She was really getting into the spirit of the game even if the hat was made from newspaper.

"Enter knave. Do you wish to be my squire?"

I nodded.

"Do you accept the training to become a knight?" I grinned, bobbing my head enthusiastically.

"Do you agree to be loyal, kind, and humble?" I answered that I did.

"Will you be a servant-leader, pure, and honest, disciplined, demonstrating excellence, persevering against all obstacles and always performing the above with integrity?"

It didn't sound hard, "Sure Babe." She scowled. "I mean, yes queen."

"And do you agree that the challenges should match the rewards?"

That seemed reasonable, "I will do it all to win my prize."

She beamed a devilish smile at me, "Strip!"

Now this was a great start. We were about to embark on a great sexual adventure. I stripped in no time.

She looked at me disapprovingly, "Hmmm, you look kind of brutish. Not at all like someone ready to...well, you'll see. There's some Nair in the bathroom. Go take off all the hair from the neck down."

What did I care? It would grow back. I trotted off to complete my task.

I didn't love how my penis looked immature with no hair. But she would be the only one to see it until it grew back.

When I returned I showed her my handiwork and asked, "Did I pass?"

Aubrey laughed, "That wasn't a test. It was just getting you ready for the test. Now follow me."

"Wait a minute." I objected. You can't just keep adding challenges. There needs to be an end or you're just changing the goalposts."

She looked surprised for a second to be caught in the wrong. After mulling it over for a moment she announced, "You're right. There will be only three tests."

"That's more like it." I replied victorious. "I can do three."

She led me to the bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a Princess dress much like hers except black, and a matching gold braid waist cinch.

I also saw a bra, panties and wig.

I was feeling pretty hesitant about all this and I balked. "Giving up so soon?" She teased. "Don't you want this?" She gestured to her body with her hands.

She sounded dramatic, "I said I would wear anything you wanted. Even in public. So you are going to wear what I tell you to wear - in public."

It felt odd, me putting on a girl's dress, while she changed back into regular jeans.

We drove about a half hour and she refused to tell me where we were going. A store? A festival? She ignored me when I asked: just doing stuff on her phone.

It turned out to be a dirty book store: The Glory Lounge.

I questioned her, "This is the public place?" I was thinking that of all the places she could have picked this would be the easiest. "And after this my three tests are over?

Aub turned her head quizzically, "How do you figure?"

I shot back, "one, was the Nair, two was the dress, and three will be going in."

She laughed. "Does that sound equal to what you want from me?"

I had to admit it didn't, and merely shook my head. "So what've you got planned?"

She kissed me, "I'm kinda playing it by ear. I only decided we were going here while we were driving - and texting with Ammi and her boyfriend. She's helping me with ideas. I guess we'll find out together."

"You told Ammi and Pete!? That's not right!"

In answer she calmly told me, "If I wear whatever you want me to wear, where would I wear it? Wouldn't our friend's see it on Halloween? Of course it's completely fair."

She was right again. "So after I walk around and Ammi and Pete know what I did, then that matches you dressing how I want on Halloween?" She smiled affirmatively.

We walked around the store. I felt like all eyes were on me. One guy even patted my bum and told me I looked pretty. Though clearly he never imagined I was a real girl.

We looked at so many titles and covers on dirty movies. Aub seemed truly shocked at the variety of depravity we found.

I'm not sure, but I think the porn where a guy treats a girl dominantly turned her on. Something about a submissive theme was on the right track.

The anal porn scared her. The fetish stuff made us laugh. But when we saw the tranny pics she made fun of my predicament. She texted pics to her co-conspirators, who thought the stuff was crazy. Then she had me hold up the box from a transexual video and took a pic of me in my outfit, which she also sent.

The last section we looked at, the gay porn, really amused her. She admitted to not knowing what gay guys did and asked me lots of questions. Not that I had lots of answers.

Next we spent a lot of time looking at the sex toys. We even settled on a tame little butterfly vibrator we looked forward to trying out.

After that we discovered a thing called arcades. We picked a corner booth to watch movies in. We loved that we could sample little parts of all the genres we'd just seen out on the racks.

We'd just dropped forty bucks into the machine when a guy in the next booth told me to stick my cock through a hole. I was hard as a rock, but had no desire to do anything with a guy. We just ignored him.

Watching the straight videos we decided that in the coming weeks we would try out some of the positions we saw.

We skipped the fetish and anal vids. We watched a bit of the man on man titles, purely to see what it was about.

Aub asked me if I had ever had any curiosity to try sucking a cock. I wanted to say, "Hell no!" but also couldn't send the message that cocksucking was in any way bad. I just sorta said, "Well, it's not for me. Though any girl would like it."

When we watched the tranny vids Aub teased me, "You're all dressed up like the girls on the screen. Maybe you're really a sissy and maybe cocksucking IS for you."

How should I decline? I said, "Girls like it and guys don't. That's just the way it is."

She flipped through the channels quickly, "All these girls are liking it."

She was headed in the right direction so I encouraged her, "They sure do. What's not to like? Big manly cocks shooting yummy cum..."

Then she moved to the other videos, "But these gay guys all like it too. And so do these guys dressed like girls...just like you are."

Then she let the hammer drop, "You said you wanted me to drink your cum. Even to crave it. So go crave!"

The timing couldn't have been worse. Just when she was telling me to go suck a cock, the guy in the next booth stuck his through into ours.

Aubrey lifted it up, holding it out for our inspection, "This one looks as good as any in the videos. Go on Lance. Kiss it." There was a long pause then she added threateningly, "Taste it or you lose."

I'd been turned on watching porn with the girl of my dreams for the last hour and my body was desperate. I wanted her so badly. But much beyond that, I wanted all of her all the time, forever.

At that moment I knew I would spend the rest of life with Aubrey. And if I didn't pass the quest I would be destined never to have another blowjob again. Could a man live without blowjobs from the love of his life?

She waved it, teasing me, "Doesn't it look yummy? Don't you crave it? Straight from the source?"

I recognized my own words and knew she was throwing them back at me.

I couldn't bring myself to just take it into my mouth. But I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, waiting for Aub to push me into it.

For a long time nothing happened then she whispered in my ear, "Open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes her finger was there in front of my face - with a dollop of precum from the big white throbbing cock.

"Go on Lance. I dare you to taste it. Of course you don't have to. There's no reason for anyone to be eating any cum."

Her wet finger was hovering so near my mouth. I could clearly see the drop of some strangers cum glistening in the blue flickering light from the blowjob compilation that was playing on the screen

I didn't want to eat it. But I imagined that it was my cum, on my finger, waiting for her to lick it, and I thirsted for that scenario to come true some day. Her words haunted me - "There's no reason for anyone to be eating any cum." What a horrible thought.

I reached out with my tongue. I was committed to it, but as my mouth got closer to her finger she pulled away at the last instant. However, she was too late and I sucked the liquid from a man's balls into my mouth.

Aub gave a tiny little shriek, "I didn't think you would do it."

Then renewing her resolve to beat me she took hold of his cock again, "Unless that's all you want from me you're gonna have to do better."

She pointed the angry beast straight at me, "Come on chicken. Show me how good it is."

What choice did I have?

I opened my mouth wide and made a couple false starts, chickening out each time.

Aub bent low next to me, "You have to do it willingly. You have to crave it - otherwise you might as well not do it at all."

It smelled like a locker room. And it seeped precum from its tip. But as horrible as it seemed, not doing it was worse.

I took the plunge. I jammed my mouth over the end of the hard cock protruding through the hole in the wall, taking the head into my mouth.

Some incomprehensible noise escaped Aubrey's lips: something like, "aungh!" She was watching me win the contest and she didn't like it.

I sucked like the hungry gay men we'd just watched as they excitedly gobbled cocks.

I tried to get it as deep into me as possible, bottoming out when my nose was buried in sweat smelling pubes.

The lewd sounds I made as I swallowed his whole sword were mirrored by the video that was still playing.

It didn't take long before the guy started acting erratically. She and I knew he was about to cum in my mouth.

Aub became frantic, "You've done it. You passed all the tests. You can stop."

I couldn't take the chance that it was a trick. I knew only two tests had been attempted. If I wanted her to swallow then I had to swallow. If I wanted her to like it, then I had to like it.

I added appreciative noises so there would be no doubt I wanted his cum.

She kept imploring me to stop, "It's over. Don't do it. You won't even have to let him sodomize you. I give in. All three quests can be done."

I believed her and I would've stopped, except it was too late. On the other side of the wall we heard loud grunts as he unloaded gobs of slimy spoo onto my tongue and down my throat. There was no doubt that she knew he'd given me his cum.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers
12