Yuck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off, still caught up in the game, "Yum! You'll like it!"

I looked her in the eyes as a prizewinner, but saw shock there instead. "Why'd you do it?" She asked. "Are you secretly gay?"

A sickening feeling hit me, seeing the disgust on her face. What had I done? Had I lost her?

Now was the time for honesty, "No, I'm not gay. I hated it all. It was gross and disgusting."

She stared blankly, "Then why did you do it?"

"Because I love you." I blurted out for the first time.

She could only blink, dumbstruck at all that had happened.

So I explained, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and if you didn't do stuff for me I would feel rejected. Unloved. I know you'll hate it but I need you to swallow my cum. I need you to surrender yourself to me a hundred percent - heart, mind, and soul." I felt a little tear well up in my eye and was thankful she wouldn't be able to see it.

Aubrey was stunned. She sank to the little bench there in the seedy booth with the sticky floor, sitting quietly for a moment.

Then in a barely audible tone I heard her words under her breath, "I'll do it. I'll love it. There's nothing I want more in the whole world.

She jumped into my arms and the two of us hugged, clutching at each other like nothing else mattered and nothing around us was even there.

Some weeks after that Aubrey sat up in the front seat of my car after sucking my cock. She looked sexy and happy and she wiped a little errant cum from her lip then fed it back to herself with her diamond adorned ring finger.

She said, "You know, I've really come to like it quite a lot. And you know, all you had to do was tell me what it meant to you from the start. You just had to tell me."

A mile down the road I responded, "I don't know. We were so new. And that was before I was your champion."

Aubrey leaned her head on my shoulder, quoting from heart, a little embroidered knight's creed that she's hung on our wall, "You prove it everyday in so many ways. It's enough that you're:

'loyal, kind, and humble, a servant-leader, pure, and honest, disciplined, demonstrating excellence, persevering against all obstacles and always performing the above with integrity.'

That's all I need."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12