Yui's Arrival Pt. 01

Story Info
Yui performs self love for sexy Rika.
828 words
4.21
8.2k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yui's work with the small production company continued into the summer. She had regular recording sessions, sometimes 3 times a week. Mana continued to be her producer, and occasionally Mayu would operate the camera, however, when she was busy with another shoot, Rika would be the camera-person. Rika was around the same age as Mana, about 5 or 6 years older than Yui. Yui immediately thought Rika was totally sexy, and she let her know on her first shoot with her.

This shoot with Rika behind the camera involved Yui in tiny shorts and a tank top, lying on a bed with the morning sun shining through the blinds onto her gorgeous skin. The brief was that it was to take 20 minutes for her to enjoy herself, and then reach orgasm. It sounded very cold to Yui, so she knew exactly what would soften it up. She would focus her attention on Rika, via the camera.

Mana called 'action' as Yui was lying on the bed, as if having just woken. She stretched her lovely arms over her head, stretching her whole body, from her toes, all the way up to her fingertips. This really got her in the mood for her performance.

Yui turned her head and gently kissed her arms as they were still above her head. She knew that Rika had not been expecting this. She continued her kissing, while caressing her slender arms with her fingertips. Her kissing continued to her shoulders as she began a lovely session of self love.

Her fingers made their way down to her little shorts, where they played around the edges for a moment, before lazily moving up to her exposed belly button. She always enjoyed playing with her navel, or indeed, having it touched, licked, and probed. It sent delicious little tingles through her body, which she made sure Rika could see.

Her tank top was short enough to expose her navel but not much else, so Yui delighted in the opportunity to tease her sexy tummy, running her fingers over the delicious contours of her hips and stomach while edging her top ever so slightly up. Eventually she lifted her top up enough to allow Rika to see her ribs, as she continued lovingly caressing her warm skin, enjoying the deliciousness of the moment, especially with the hope that Rika would be enjoying this more than she imagined.

More and more, Yui's fingers explored her soft, warm skin. She arched her back slightly to allow for the tank top to be pulled up over her aching nipples. Exposing them to the morning sunlight, and the air in the room, and indeed, Rika, made Yui more excited in this moment of pure feminine sensuality.

Sensing the time limit, her fingers left her nipples, and moved down to enter her tight little pants. For the next seven minutes she feigned masturbating to orgasm, which always left her feeling very empty. But that was the nature of these shorter videos that she were now her main source of income.

After cleaning up, and Rika and Mana packing up the meager equipment, Yui asked Rika if she wanted to get lunch. To her surprise, Rika accepted, and the two made their way to a cafe that Yui knew that was run by a lesbian couple.

In the semi private booth, Yui could not stop staring at Rika. Rika had darker skin than Yui's, in fact, Yui thought Rika was a 'garu', a fashion trend that many young girls in Tokyo took up in the 90s where they dyed their hair white, wore white makeup, and had impossible tans. Of course Rika was not at all like this, but Yui was attracted to her darker skin.

"I go to the beach a lot," Rika explained. She added that she also surfed, and Yui thought that was reason for her slim and fit physique.

"Did you enjoy my 20 minutes today?" asked Yui.

Rika glanced down at her coffee.

"Actually, I loved it. It was the most sensual shoot I've ever done. The way you seemed to really... "

"Love myself?" offered Yui, hoping that was in Rika's mind.

"Yes, exactly. I've shot a lot of girls in this company who seem to go through the motions, but you looked like you were really enjoying yourself... literally."

Yui laughed cutely.

"You know Rika, the fact that you are so sexy really helped me a lot. I have really enjoyed making love to myself for the pleasure of other women, be it together, or online, and if I find my 'audience' attractive, it makes it even sexier for me."

Rika blushed and giggled a little.

"Shame it was only for 20 minutes. I could have watched you for hours," Rika whispered, looking directly into Yui's beautiful almond eyes.

"Are you busy tonight?" ventured Yui in a low voice, staring straight back into Rika's sexy dark eyes.

"I'll bring my camera," Rika whispered.